Wunderlist Reviews

4.55/5 (558 reviews)

Anonymous

A robust & useful task list app

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Having used this app for the past handful of years, I've learned how to utilize many of the features available such as sharing tasks with colleagues and team members, create groups and folders to categorize lists based on work, personal, shopping lists, moves, and a ton of other uses. I have been able to install and sync my lists across all 4 of my devices (2 computers, phone & tablet) so I am always up to date. Tasks can have due dates and reminder dates & times, as well as subtasks which is very helpful when you have a project that has several steps. As each step is completed, it can be marked off and once the full project or phase is done, the parent task can be marked complete. I use this for every type of task from personal items, shopping, bills, client/work projects, follow-ups (there's a notes section to keep track of notes in one place for that task), and even recently, all the tasks for my move including packing, mover information, utilities set up and even family events. Being able to create folders, these tasks are much easier to track and schedule. Things are always getting updated so there are new features which get launched over the course of time so it's much ore robust today than when I first started working with it.

Anonymous

Have things to do? Wunderlist will keep you on track and get your to do list done!

Reviewed 2018-04-20

Keeps me organized so I have more time to work and spend less time looking for information. Productivity has probably gone up 25% (according to my time tracking software).I am a one person freelance business that does web and graphic design. I use Wunderlist to organize my projects. It's basically a to-do list on steroids. I can add an item to a list. Under that one item, I can add notes, uploads/files, checklists, a deadline, reminders, and star it to bring it to the top of my list. I can also create as many main lists as I want and have as many items as I need under each. It keeps me organized because I can set up deadlines and see at a glance what's done and what is left. I also use the Chrome extension "Wunderlist in Gmail" and what that does is split my Gmail screen so that the Wunderlist app appears inside of Gmail and I can see both my lists and my email at the same time. This is a game changer because I can receive an email from a client, add the item to Wunderlist with a deadline, and file away the email after responding to the client. This keeps me on track with projects and my inbox uncluttered. If you make to-do lists, this app is for you. I used to write things down on sticky notes and then leave my notes at the office and need to reference them at home (such is the life of a freelancer, we're always working). This puts everything in one place that is accessible to me at any time. You can use it for anything from freelance projects to grocery lists to planning vacations (I've done this). You can also add collaborators and assign items to users so it's particularly good for team projects as well.

Marina Cull

Great For Making To-Do Lists of Any Kind!

Reviewed 2018-01-16
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a great app if all you're really looking for is a fairly basic list-making software. I really enjoy using it for packing lists, shopping/grocery lists, and general to-do lists. But if you're looking for a more collaborative or robust project management software, this might not be the one for you. Wunderlist makes it quick and easy to make lists of any kind. I like that you can easily switch between your different lists on the left hand side of the program, while managing the contents of those lists on the right hand side of the program (the majority of the screen is dedicated to this purpose). I also really appreciate that you can quickly churn out many list items in a row- all you have to do is press enter and you can immediately begin typing the next item, without having to click anything extra. This is a great time-saver. Also, if you click on any list item, the screen will split so that you can see/create additional information for that list item, including notes, due dates, reminders, and sub-items. This has really helped me stay organized. Wunderlist also has a really nice, clean design that's pleasant to work with. Another big plus: it's great at syncing across devices!

Melody Enghofer

Excellent for tracking and sorting tasks! Easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-10-29

I use this for work, personal life, and volunteer life. I created folders for the various things that I need to do and sort tasks into the various folders. For work, I use this daily to help me track my tasks and keep me focused on what I need to do and I also used shared lists with coworkers to track things we need to purchase for the office. For personal life, I use this as a grocery list, occasionally as a packing list, to track projects I need to do around the house and to keep up on other tasks like bill paying and more. For my volunteer life, I have used it as a shopping list for supplies for my church and to track tasks needed for the coffee shop I help manage. This is very helpful because I can sort the tasks by category, set reminder and due dates, create weekly or daily tasks, and access the information anywhere as it is web based. No more paper lists that I lose and get messing as you cross off and add things to them! I often pull it open at random times when i think of something I need to do and don't want to forget to do it. Overall it's been very helpful to keep me on task with the things I need to do.This program tracks all of my tasks. I can organize them into categories and set reminders or due dates for them. It is web based so it's accessible whenever you have the internet and can be used across devices. It synchronizes in real time.

Miguel Gonzalez

To-Do And Task Lists Should Be This Easy

Reviewed 2018-06-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Wunderlist is a great tool with no complex features or complex functionalities. A true simple to use To-Do List that serves not only people for personal needs, but also businesses. In fact, Wunderlist can even be applied to small businesses to get work done. With its sharing capabilities, mobile access and conversation capabilities, Wunderlist is possibly the easiest task manager out there. It may not track things like time and other critical metrics, but for businesses that revolve around the premise of getting tasks done regardless of those other variables, Wunderlist might very well be the answer.Wunderlist is the simplest To-Do and Task List out there. Period. No extra bells and whistles: just a list. And it makes getting started extremely quick. Login with your Facebook, Windows or Google account. Don' t have these? Create a user account with your email and a password. The first thing that comes up is a simple wizard with a few pre-defined list names to get you setup fast and start using your list. Using Wunderlist is simple. Add an item to your list. You can set a due date and even a reminder. Make the task a one time deal or a recurring schedule as needed. No longer need the due date? Simply remove it. And mark it as started so you have a visible indicator of what is in progress and what is not. You can also add a voice message to your task. Wunderlist recently added a new feature where you can create folders to group your to-do and task lists. And if you want to see all your completed items, a simple button lets you do just that. Want to share your list? You can do that, too. And even start conversations around your To-Do and Tasks. Connect your calendars to Wunderlist as well. Wunderlist has an app for your smartphone and even allows you to integrate it to your browser via an extension

Thamara Padilla

Activity management Abrir en Google Traductor Comentarios Traductor de Google https://translate.g

Reviewed 2018-08-15

We have used Wunderlist for daily activities or weekly planning. Taking into account, it allows me to take the agenda in the short term where I have been able to do a direct management on activities carried out or pending. What attracted me most to the tool is the management of the activity and being able to add files from tools for hosting information in the cloud Having a tool that allows you to add activities and follow up or manage these, is Wunderlist. Wuderlist allows to add activities intuitively, add times, assign users and attach files from the computer or tools in the cloud. It has a very simple way of inviting other users to join the application through email Each time you complete an activity you can place a check on each one. The notification system of wunderlist allows to receive alerts when an activity is about to finish or that a user has marked as a list. Even if they have added some note about an activity It is a great application for managing activities

Clarwin Castro

Wunderlist helps me to capture everything I need to into lists!

Reviewed 2018-04-02

My most recommended app for making, managing, sharing all kinds of Lists! Working in a team is a breeze with shareable to-do lists, with options to set reminders and alarms. The quick add option via native Desktop app or via Android works great for me for easily adding items anytime an inspiration comes to mind. The sync is fantastic and works across multiple platforms I use (Android, MacOS, even via Web browser). App in my Android is lightning fast. Native app in my Macbook is a thing of beauty and functionality. Try it! It's intuitive, powerful, and beautiful! Try the paid plans as well to support the wonderful team that created and maintains it. :)I get to capture everything I need to during the day in multiple platforms, whether via mobile phone (Android, iOS), Desktop native app (I'm using MacOS) or via the web browser. Easy to create, edit, and share my to lists (any of my lists) to my family or team members. Plus the ability to set reminders, alarms (recurring or one time). Best of all, the Free plan should work just fine for the majority of users.

Anonymous

Low-powered lists that are dead simple for microtask management

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Fast task management and reminders.Available on all my devices. I love the ability to set recurring tasks, and the ability to set reminders down to the exact time I need them (that trigger a push notification on my phone). Using recurring tasks combined with reminders has allowed me to outsource a lot of weekly cadence type stuff that I would otherwise need to remember to do. Overall Wunderlist is just so lightweight and focussed that it is often the path of least resistance to quickly jot something down for later and not stress about it. I also enjoy the dashboard widget for Android phones, so that there is an even quicker entry point to adding tasks.

Joel Brache

Best Task Management Tool Available

Reviewed 2018-05-09

I spent many years looking for an application to manage tasks. Wunderlist was the find of the decade for me. I can create Lists of tasks to separate personal tasks from business tasks. I can have as many tasks within each list as I want. I can star higher priority tasks. Each task can have sub tasks. I could go on and on, but Wunderlist has all the functionality one could want in a task solution while at the same time keeping things simple and accessible. They have apps for every major phone OS (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile) as well as Windows 10. If you want simple, Wunderlist can do that. If you want depth and features, Wunderlist can do that, too!

Anonymous

If you're looking for a to-do list app, this is it. If you need more than that, look elsewhere.

Reviewed 2018-02-17

Wunderlist helped us keep track of our daily tasks and repetitive items. It's great for creating recurring reminders for tasks that need to be done every so often. It's also good for helping you prioritize which tasks out of all your tasks need to be done today. Wunderlist is a great to-do list app. I might even call it the perfect to-do list app. It is laser-focused on being all about creating and organizing task lists, and allowing you to keep good notes around each task. It is also good for teams that work on a task-basis (rather than a project basis) and need to be able to keep track of due dates, priority tasks, and accompanying files, links, and notes around each one. It's also free, which is pretty hard to beat.

Matt Decker

The thrill of hearing the "ding" of a checked off item. Wunderlist is a great to-do tracker.

Reviewed 2018-09-07

It allows me to keep track of all my to-do list and tasks.-Super easy to create your first to-do list, can create many different lists (to-do, wish list, project list, shopping list, etc) -Allows multiple list to be grouped by categorized and organized -Tasks can be assigned to others -Syncs with phone app, desktop app, and online website -Allows shared list with other people, so both people can be on certain lists -Easy to have a simple title, yet you can open it and have lots of detail -Auto Syncs quickly -Has due dates and reminders -Integrates with Outlook

Harish Jayakumar

Wunderlist has helped me a lot to organize tasks and share them with my team members.

Reviewed 2018-09-18

It was just amazing to see how Wunderlist helps me to break down and simplify my to-do list. We can categorize and share this list with the team members. We just need to use a hashtag to sort tasks and sub tasks into different categories. At one glance we can see the statuses of all the tasks like starred, completed, due today or due after 14 days. In case some of your tasks are due, you can create alerts or reminders to notify you about the deadline. We can add notes to each task and keep them organized. The cloud-based application is available across multiple platforms and all the changes we make are synced instantly.

Anonymous

Organizational dreams come true!

Reviewed 2018-09-25

Love this! Finding this piece of software was a huge life-saver for my family. Wunderlist is a HUGE component of my life now. Love that you can make a list for almost anything you need and that you can share it. My husband and I share several lists that help us to know what all we need when we go to a specific store, lists reminding us about projects that need to get completed, gift ideas for the holidays...you name it, it can be created! Life is busy and when we're on the go, opening our app to make a quick addition ensures that we won't forget that item or project down the road.

Jamie Lewis

Wunderlist is wunderbar!

Reviewed 2018-09-10

Wunderlist has totally streamlined my life. I love wunderlist. I'm a big "to do" list person, and at work I carry a notebook around with me everywhere I go, full of to-do's and reminders- very organized. However, I realized that my personal life was much less organized, until I found wunderlist. Now I use it for everything. I have a list of to-do's (pick up rx, return item to store, send a bday card), a running grocery list (I just add items as I notice I need them, and then consult the list during weekly grocery runs) and I've even put wunderlist to use around the holidays, using it to help me remember gift hints that friends and family have dropped, and then later- listing out gifts I have already purchased. It keeps me on the ball!

Jenny Medeiros

Simple yet complete to-do list app that syncs with desktop

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Quick list-building to keep various areas in my life in order. This is my favorite to-do list app. I use it on both Android and iOS and it's easy to use on both. The interface is clean but complete, and you have all the functionalities you need to create and edit items in a list. You can also set reminders, share lists with others, assign items to people, and add extra notes within a list which I've always found useful. Syncing the content between the app and desktop is instantaneous, never had a problem or delay with it. You can always manually tell it to sync if something hasn't appeared on the other medium yet. There are a few personalization options like choosing a different background image from a small library. Overall it's a straightforward app to keep your lists in order with all the essentials and then some.

Anonymous

Amazing. Accomplishes what I need it to. Best task application for collaboration as well.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Organization. Ease of use. Makes my life better and organized.Collaboration. When I was married we synced a few lists and it made grocery shopping or "to-do" lists around the house a BREEZE! Ability to add photos and comments to each task/list is great as well, you can get creative with it. We would even create shopping lists of potential gift ideas for the children with photos of the item in the store to remember what was what and the price. My second favorite feature is the ability to log-in on the computer. I can type much faster there and can add 100 items and organize my lists quite quickly for easier access later on the phone or tablet.

Never Lose Track of Your Work Schedule Again

Reviewed 2018-10-01

Wunderlist has kept me on the straight and narrow since it's early days as a Berlin startup in 2011. It helps me keep track of a busy to-do work life that without it, I'd surely got lost and in a fluster. It's an essential, everyday tool for streamlining your workflow.I love Wunderlist because it's a super simple tool that can go from just a bullet-point style, jotted list to a fully detailed to-do list with notes, timescales, links, multiple contributors and reminders. Plus, it can all be accessed from anywhere on a myriad of devices. Great for working with others on a project and keeping tabs on progress of who's done what.

Josemaria Gabriel

Get reminded when you need to

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Wunderlist is indeed a wonder! The free version should work well and enough for most user. It has helped me organize my life, ideas, and to-dos, in a flexible platform of lists which can be setup with reminders. Creating and updating lists from anywhere (desktop or on-the-go via smartphone) is possible via the seamless sync across all popular devices.Wunderlist allows me to make tons of lists to organize my ideas, to-dos, work, and personal items. It comes with reminders/notifications to help remind me. It syncs seamlessly through different devices (iPhone, Android, Mac, and Windows). And also accessible via web. It is a thing of beauty. Several themes/backgrounds can be set as one likes.

Sadaf Alidad

It is not a coincidence its name is Wonderlist! (I know, Wunderlist)

Reviewed 2018-08-19
Review Source: Software Advice

I would recommend this easy to use application to everyone looking for a simple yet efficient to-do list as I've already recommended it to many of my friends/colleagues. It is User-friendly and quick to learn software. (both in your Laptop and your Phone) Your phone and your desktop tasklist will be synced as soon as you connect to the internet. You can easily create and assign tasks, subtasks and set a date/reminder. You can make notes about the tasks you are making for yourself or the task you are assigning. Most importantly you can add any kind of file you need for the task just with a click.

Great

Reviewed 2018-11-14

I’ve tried dozens of competing task list apps and this one has been the best for me. Simple, attractive design. Nice desktop version that syncs with mobile. You can email, print, and invite other to share specific lists. Can assign individual tasks to people. Can group folders into custom categories. Collapsible folder structure. Easy to quickly see starred and due soon items from all lists combined. Can attach files to tasks and make sub-tasks with checkboxes. Notes and Comments sections. Reminder options.

Ashish Verma

To Do List, Done Better!

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Saves a lot of time, helps me keep track of things and accomplish it on or before time. There are tons of apps out there for managing to do lists, none of them are as good as Wunderlist. I have been using this for a long time to track my to dos whether it's personal or professional. The experience is seamless on any device, I use it on my desktop, ipad and mobile. All my list syncs quickly, be it my day to day work or a shopping list or my travel bucket list. I like how you can invite other people to your list to colloborate. It also notifies you when you are about to reach a due date for work or personal errands like paying bills.

vincent vigier

Amazing! All our staff works on it.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Beautiful and free! Just the best task management app but will be terminated soon...All you need to organize your tasks between teams and staff. Powerful options and all this for free. I switched to another solution because of the future discontinuation of one of the best task management app out there. Simply the best option with all the features you would dream of for free!

Caroline Ininga

Best Application for Your To-Do List

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Wunderlist is helping me get more done in day. Before Wunderlist, I used to forget some activities that I needed done in a day. Nawadays I feel more productive and in better control of my time.My most favorite thing about Wunderlist is the ease of use. The usage of the application is so straight forward and comfortable. There is no learning curve required. Wunderlist helps me stay organised and accomplish my to-do list for the day.I like how the application offers you an option to cross out completed to-dos. It feels nice to cross out completed tasks. It encourages you to get more done. Another awesome thing about Wunderlist is the functionality for reminder that helps make sure you don't forget any important task you need to get done for the day. My favorite thing about Wunderlist is the ability to send out a to-do list to someone else via email, What-sap, and other applications. I find this feature very cool.

Josh Andrews

Wunderlist is my #1 productivity tool for staying on top of my work.

Reviewed 2018-07-04

I use Wunderlist to manage day-to-day business activities. Nothing beats the simplicity of a checklist. It's great for freelancers or small business owners who want to manage projects and activities with ease.The platform is simple - you just create checklists. I use this to keep track of all work that needs to be done (project management). You can also add other people to lists if you want to manage your employees. Honestly, this is the best project management tool I've used because of how simple it is. I've tried Asana, Basecamp, and Trello but I prefer the simplicity of Wunderlist.

Jeff Eikenberry

Simplified and Effective Task and ToDo Management

Reviewed 2018-08-05

I've been using Wonderlist for a few years, usually to save Tasks and To-Do's that come to my mind, so that I don't forget. It's great for that, setting dates on items, and being able to drag-and-drop to re-prioritize. Wunderlist is a solid and simple way to make sure that you get your tasks done, and nothing falls through the cracks. It's simple to use, and doesn't include unnecessary features, which is a refreshing change from many basic To-Do management programs. One of the things I like most about Wunderlist, is their Mobile app. It's true to the desktop UI, features, and is designed extremely well for mobile devices! If you're looking for a simple and super-efficient Task Management app, especially for mobile, I highly recommend Wunderlist!