All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Access Control Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

From the first installation to the overall use for the past 1.5 years, I love this product. It is easy, fast and has great support.

Stas B.

Read the full review
I loved that this product is updated regularly and the team that supports it is stellar.

Stas B.

Read the full review

Cons

Haven't run into anything yet that is a negative.

Jordan R.

Read the full review
Not found anything yet - if I have to be really picky, I would suggest Sequr have more management options for HiD controllers and eliminate the need for local configurations.

Read the full review
Unfortunately, cleaning up the custom door groups is a manual process.

4.9

Best SaaS Access Control

The Sequr team has been very responsive from the first day of our installation. The product has been maturing and evolving and is even better than when we selected it. We've used it for managing multiple offices in different countries. Very happy using it and would highly recommend it.

Pros

I like being able to assign different levels of administration to enable receptionists and assistants to generate cards, without granting them full access. My users love being able to use their phones to unlock the doors. Additional, granular level of controlling access are very powerful. The best part is that it's a cloud-based controller. Software updates are rolled out without any action on our part.

Cons

Initially, we couldn't assign multiple door groups to individuals, forcing us to create multiple custom door groups based on specific needs. Fortunately, an upgrade to the software resolved this issue. Unfortunately, cleaning up the custom door groups is a manual process.

Thank you for your response and we are glad you love our product.

Great SaaS Management Tool for

Excellent. I've been happy to see how this product has grown with Klaviyo. It is very feature rich compared to the other we have used in the past. One of my favorite features

Pros

Easy to use interface, ties nicely to GSuite environments as well as now our Okta environment. Has a seamless integration with Meraki cameras to be able to track door access. Very easy integration to other Cloud based applications like Slack, Meraki, Okta, GSuite, etc.

Cons

Would like to see further integrations directly with other tools for card collection and input (for example Workday or GSuite on this front). The team though is very responsive if you ask for integration and agile enough to consider adding features to the roadmap.

Thank you for taking the time to write the Capterra review. We truly appreciate it! Your feedback with regards to additional integrations and card collection and imputs has been noted. We do currently have integrations with Papercut and various GSuite enhancements on our list, but if you have any further requests or details you want to share, definitely send them our way.

Using Sequr..

They're very responsive, it's easy to ask for new features and get answers on when air how long it might be, and they are doing a lot with a small team.

Pros

We really like the integrations with Gsuite, and be able to have users set up immediately, also we really like the visitor functionality, it has most everything we needed for a signing app for visitors.

Cons

We'd really really like a bit more flexibility in the rules for importing users from directories, it would be nice if we had NOT or ELSE conditions, we'd be able to set things up really well, and with a lot less preparatory work.

Thank you for providing a Capterra review for us. We truly appreciate it! Your feedback with regards to further directory integration has been noted. We do currently have this enhancement request on our radar. We'll let you know when something like this might be available.

Very promising product and service for easy-to-use, highly recommended.

I highly recommend this product! Easy to use, install and configure. If you are looking for a global access management solution that includes integrations with OKTA, Cisco Meraki security cameras, and one global management portal, look no further.

Pros

How easy is it to configure Sequr with door access hardware. The management interface design is very understandable and easy to navigate. One more thing to like most is the easy way to connect the various branches with each other through the Sequr Infrastructure using centralized management and especially Sequr integration with OKTA and Cisco Meraki security cameras. Last but not least, The support team is extremely knowledgeable and ready to help 24x7!

Cons

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review :) So glad to hear you have had a positive user experience with not only the software, but also our customer support team!

Very satisfied, Perfect tool!!!

Experience is very positive at all, it is really not usual that everything is perfect, but this is the case. Great, Professional and kind Support! Kind service! Really great team they have!!! Will work with them always!

Pros

All options you may think about in this kind of platform you have here in Sequr. Open API for all integrations. Native use, easy and nice

Cons

Easy to use, each simple office administrator can use it easily.

Thank you Marat for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you love our technology and service and we value you as a customer.

Wonderful Product

Pros

Cons

The always on feature on bluetooth does like to drain the phone battery.

Thank you for taking the time to review us in Capterra. We truly appreciate it! Your feedback with regards to the mobile app permissions and how they affect phone battery life has been noted. We're always working to improve app performance and functionality. We've actually got some exciting new app features that will be released in the very near future that we think you're going to love!

Simple and Reliable

Incredible. Any product that makes things simple is a good product and Sequr does exactly that.

Pros

The simplicity of it. I don't have to use a keycard to enter the office anymore which is so easy because I don't have to worry about always bringing my keycard to work. I can easily enter the office through my phone.

Cons

I honestly can't think of one because I've never once had a problem.

Hi Zach, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a product review for us. We are so glad you are happy with our product.

A well implemented product and solid support staff

Pros

This product makes physical access very easy to implement across the globe.

Cons

We have yet to find anything. This team has been great.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our product!

Simple and convenient

Good company to partner w/ on these access control needs.

Pros

Very easy to use. Works w/ phone well, and hasn't given me any trouble.

Cons

Haven't run into anything yet that is a negative.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! So happy to hear you are enjoying our product and find it easy to use!

Use your smartphone to access doors in your building

Pros

It offers a great solution if you forget your keycard. It offers cloud based key access using your smartphone.

Cons

Sometimes it can be glitchy, does not work 100% all the time. The app is pretty simple and could offer more features and capabilities.

Thank you for your review.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.