RhinoFit Logo

4.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.94/10

Reviews by rating

I find RhinoFit to be very helpful and gives me great control over managing my customers. Customer service is superb.
I have been using this for 8 years. It has been great for running my CrossFit gym.
Sales process was the worst I have ever experienced. Customer service follow up was the worst I have ever experienced.
Overall this company stressed me out and the customer service was terrible.
That was why we went with Rhinofit and it is disappointing that there are issues with it.

DM

Deana M.

Owner

MMA Gym

Transcript

Deana: Hi, my name is Deana. I am the owner of a martial arts gym, and I rate RhinoFit a four out of...

Superb Gym Software

super responsible customer service reps

Pros

Easy to use platform and the price is just amazing. They also recently added Door access entry which allows my business to run on its own.

Cons

I wish they could include a POS together with this software. This would allow me to just pay for one software fee than to pay for another software just to charge pos

JR

Joanna R.

RhinoFit Software

My overall experience with RhinoFit has been excellent. My gym has been open for approximately 6 months, so there is still much to learn. Everyday I am expanding my knowledge of this software's capabilities. Having direct contact to members, and connecting with social media platforms has been beneficial.

Pros

This software is easy to set up and use. I created my own account and designed it specifically for my needs. I have had great support from the RhinoFit Software team, they are always polite and helpful.

Cons

Starting from scratch is difficult, but it needed to be done in order to grow a small business into something more.

JS

Jim S.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Could Be Better

Their are functions that I have been asking for over a year that still seem to be a miss. If they are there, then the Customer Support is missing. I am not just whining about this. I have always felt that when I call, I am putting the person out. Most recently I asked about having the ability to create a membership with a start and end date. I called customer support to see if the new RhinoFit...

Pros

It is inexpensive.

Cons

The biggest issue I have is in the creation of a membership, I can't have a person "join" on a date and have that membership end on a specific date. I have programs that work with the season and time of year. My "In-Season Player Development Program" for example will end at the end of February. Regardless when a member joins. The program should end and NOT Auto renew. But if I select NOT Auto renew, I don't get the monthly billing.

Hello Jim, We are sorry to hear that you were not previously happy with RhinoFit. We are happy to let you know we have added many features since you stopped using the software. If you would like to schedule a demo to see the new features, please give us a call at 1-866-858-0304 or vist: https://www.rhinofit.ca/schedule-live-demo/ Thanks! Team RhinoFit

RA

Rositsa A.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Great Customer Management Software

One of my businesses has a monthly subscription agency based nature and it is easy to manage my customers' payments through RhinoFit.

Pros

I find RhinoFit to be very helpful and gives me great control over managing my customers. customer service is superb!

Cons

At first, can be confusing but once you fiddle around in it, you get used to it. It is not near as complicated as all other customer management software I have used in the past!

Hello Rositsa, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is working for you. Did you know about our Referral Program? If you refer someone to signup with RhinoFit, you get a free month of the software! We even have an automated way to refer: Click on Setup > Referral Program and we provide a link to embed on your website. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

JN

Jose N.

Sports, self-employed

Love this software.

Helps manage, and bill clients so i can focus on Training and not on administrative issues.

Pros

Easy to use, and customer service is great.

Cons

So far no complaints. So far no complaints

Hello Jose, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy to know that you are pleased with RhinoFit. Thanks for your continued support! Team RhinoFit

SE

Stephanie E.

RhinoFit

Overall we have had a good experience. Payment takes about 2 days through Gulf Management System which for a business is a little too long.

Pros

I like the easy accessibility of the software. In addition, the added features they continue to update it with.

Cons

It is not very client friendly. It would be great if they would move towards a more client centered application for our members in terms of client retention emails (there's a cap on automatic emails), maybe even including an automatic texting system, an easier way for people to schedule classes.

Hello Stephanie, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! I am going to email you directly for your input on what other automated emails you would like to see. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

LC

Lisa C.

The good and the bad

Pros

When the software runs, it does the basics well. For a gym management system it does the basics well.

Cons

My members often complain about the app not working. They are unable to utilize the data features or reserve classes (which is hard on the coaches). The software has completely shut down before leaving me (the coach) with the ability to view the programmed workouts. I’ve learned to just take photos of all the workouts in case the software goes down again. On that particular occasion I immediately emailed RhinoFit, but got zero response.

TM

Tontaleya M.

Good could be great

Pros

Easy to use App integration It helps us manage relatively well

Cons

I wish there was a feature to block off classes if they are not scheduled by a certain time. I wish this app was integrated with Zapier for integration. It would be much eAsier for me to manage. I wish that members where automatically active rather than having to go and change them from prospects to active this is really time consuming

Hey Tontaleya, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! We're happy to hear the software helps manage your studio. We recently updated a feature that allows you to block off classes within a certain time frame. If you have any questions on how to access this, feel free to give us a call at 866-858-0304, thanks!

WW

Wesley W.

Payment Gateway's

Rhino Fit offers excellent business management kiosk all is streamlined user friendly but accepting payment online through software is issue.

Pros

Fitness ranking, Personal profile, Account management.

Cons

No Payment gate way in South Africa, My users have to be billed in US dollars the exchange rate is +-12 times the amount. SA has the world highest fitness revenue but NO software offers a payment gate way is our country. Paysafe ,paypal all can not assist us. SA has Intesity that does not have as many features as Rhino Fit but dominate the sa market. Boxchamp also cross fit, Kick Fit will be the sales agents for your company if payment gateway can be resolved.

Hello, We are happy you are enjoying the features of RhinoFit. Unfortunately, we do not support payment processing in South Africa at this time. We have not found a viable payment processor that will work through our gateway. However, thank you very much for your feedback, we are looking into a possible solution. Thanks, Elizabeth Toon

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 5,001-10,000 employees

Client manager for smaller/private clubs/studios.

It's a great starter client manager for smaller businesses. As an industry expert and a large club operator I found a few (simple) bugs when signing in prospects into our kiosk, lag in reporting, and false check in errors.

Pros

Mobile adapting- from cloud to phone abilities. The pricing is decent for what you can manage. Customer service reps are well versed but a bit slow to respond on critical issues.

Cons

A bit of a lag switching from screen to screen also reporting is quite slow to email. Kiosk reporting is tedious and a multi-step process. Calendar is only available on a monthly view, an option would be the weekly or daily view.

DC

Derel C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Worst Software on the Market

Piss poor. Was over charged, nothing the sales rep said was the truth, door system is next to worthless, numerous glitches that caused billing issues etc.

Pros

Nothing. System doesn't work as it should.

Cons

Door system constantly failed and member's billing was always getting messed up.

DS

Den S.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Run away, one of the worst mistakes we made and terrible support

Thought we were getting a nice backend here and it was nothing but alot of promise and no ability to deliver. From start charged us for a setup fee but never did it, then software is very buggy, adding symbols and digits on imported csv file formated in the way they suggest, They know it but do not address issue until its a mess. From there all down hill, payment information was lost many times, and...

Pros

Not really anything

Cons

The list of issues is long , all I can say its not worth the trouble. CC data dumps, lost client data, uses some foreign country as default, imports get corrupted, clients side login unresponsive, calendars do not sync, they have bad support and little to no orientation, plus no support on set up , or in our situation they took the money didn't do the job we had to set all up after paying them. The interface on client side looks , feels and acts low tech and looks bad

Unfortunately, there were some issues between RhinoFit and this customer that we attempted to resolve to no avail. An orientation is recommended for every customer and it was declined in this case. We did have to correct some of the account setup that was causing some issues. We do take responsibility for the features that were not working properly. We also upgraded since this client to RhinoFit...

YB

Yvette B.

Poor customer service

My experience with RhinoFit has not been pleasant. It started with not receiving attention on matters that I was facing. I would send emails and not receive responses. Email has always been the best form of communication for me but with RhinoFit service it was better to call to get a response. This made it very difficult for me since I work 8am - 5 pm mountain time and couldn't contact you all...

Cons

Hello Yvette, I deeply regret and apologize that the situation made you feel that way. I am also surprised because I personally spent hours that week assisting with you switching to Bluepay. While we are integrated with BluePay, it is not a common processor for us. Unfortunately, when BluePay changed their integration requirements they did not notify us. I spent several hours on the phone trying...

BJ

Bianca J.

Getting there!

There are a few glitches, but it seems like you guys are working it out over time. I think it is much easier to use than other software from our end. I'd like to see some different reports available. For example, I'd like to see who has signed up for courses over the last 72 hours other than through new bills because my manager normally processes those. I'd like to be able to see which teachers are...

Pros

It is fairly intuitive to use from the management end, it is priced appropriately, and I like the customer support.

Cons

There are a few glitches that need to be worked out. The reports need a little work.

Hey there Bianca! We appreciate the feedback and your loyalty as a customer! To address some issues: We have a report that shows "Attendance by class, time and day" this will let you measure the popularity/frequency of the instructors. We are planning on adding a Commission/Performance report for Staff members as well. We are also working on getting more reports developed and continuously...

JT

Jennie T.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Awesome Product

Great overall experience. Everyone is very helpful if I have questions or need any kind of help.

Pros

It’s easy to use and implement. The rank system has been a great tool as well as the attendance tracking. I also have the ability to track my fitness client progress as well within the same software.

Cons

I don’t have anything that I like the least!

Hello Jennie, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying RhinoFit! If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to give us a call. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

JL

Joan L.

Happy with RhinoFit!

The customer service has been great! I usually communicate via email. They answer my question and at times check in with me and/or offer discuss via phone.

Pros

This is the first product (gym management) system I've used. I'm happy with it. It has features I have not used YET. Important to me is the customer service - I can reach someone and/or they respond to an email which they do with in the day or early the next day and that is greatly appreciated.

Cons

Wish there was an easier way to load workouts. The manual could use some work. I like to be able to find my answer in a manual before I reach out to someone.

MC

Matthew C.

Some good some not so

It’s a mixed bag. I like that most everything is on the site but the calendar Integration into ICal or other calendar apps makes me rethink some things. The support is fine, though sometimes when a person has time to do the processing and website additions or edits, the support is not available. (24 hour help)

Pros

The pricing is good. Website is concise but sometimes not clear. Easy to check people into class.

Cons

Not able to integrate into other calendar applications, and didn’t seem like they were wanting to integrate that at any time in the near future. The process of financials are labor intensive. Lots of steps. The steps to accept credit cards was arduous.

Hello Matthew, Thank you for taking your time for this review. We may have integrations in the future with more mobile friendly Calendar Apps. I will make sure our developers know that you have requested this upgrade. We will keep you updated. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

KJ

Kathryn J.

Not easy to use

A drop in students can not sign into a class. HOw does a person who comes across our classes want to sign in. and pay when they show up?

Pros

displaying classes. Signing in students. keeping track of people passes

Cons

Price. Can't see past passes that a person bought once it expires

Hello Kathryn, Thank you for your feedback. We have different options for Drop-Ins or Trial members that want to come in and just attend one class. If you would like them to just sign up to try a class, then you would have a trial membership that allows for one class and has no cost. Once the memberships expire, they go on the list of "Past Memberships". Any pertinent information is automatically added in the "Notes" section. Please let us know if you have any other questions on how the software works. We always answer the phone by the 3rd ring, Monday through Friday - 8:30 to 5:00 pm EST. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

JW

John W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Years of Great Service

Put simply, it works. We never have problems with receiving payments, tracking members (who check in), and making sure the membership/payment aspects of our operations is working.

Pros

It works. We've used RhinoFit for about 4 years now, and it works as it should, helps us keep our business running, and I love it.

Cons

Workout tracking is not really functional. I also wish our members could check in on their phone.

Hi John, thank you for sharing your review of RhinoFit! We're pleased to hear how it has been able to assist your facility. If you have any questions about workouts and tracking feel free to email us! customerservice@rhinofit.ca -Team RhinoFit

TB

Teresa B.

Great product!

The support staff is excellent. Every time I call for help I never get put on hold. The software is easy to use. And the cost is great!

Pros

It’s easy to use and it has a lot of great features. The dashboard is laid out neatly. Each member has a dashboard that’s easy to understand.

Cons

Going back to recharge those who have a failed charged is confusing. The kiosk doesn’t give me an accepted sign when people pay for drop ins. I would like to know for sure if a payment went through

Thanks for your review of RhinoFit Teresa! We're happy to hear you're having a great experience with us.

as

ashley s.

don't like it

I have not been impressed with the software. 1st as a member of a gym using the software.. always felt it was slow and used way too much data. as a box owner I find it is not very easy to maneuver and there are too many steps to create a class schedule. the menu is also not very user friendly.

Pros

the price. the software is very affordable but ease of use and functionality reflects the price

Cons

the functionality, data usage, app speed, ease of use

Hello Ashley, Thank you for your feedback. We have made many updates and added features to RhinoFit since you have completed this review. If you would like to give us another chance, please give us a call to schedule a demo or visit https://www.rhinofit.ca/schedule-live-demo/ Thanks! Team RhinoFit

AM

Adam M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, very cost effective

Pros

RhinoFit automates all the basic processes, most importantly the auto billing of my clients and management of their memberships. It does that reliably and simply. And it is very cost effective with no per client fees.

Cons

One on one booking and advanced metrics reporting could use some beefing up or customization. There are a few features with little documentation that look like they could be really cool, but I don't understand how to implement.

RS

Ruth S.

review from Forever Fit

Pros

on a day to day basis most of what we do the software is easy to use.

Cons

Some features for example the notification for the miss you email still get sent out even when Member is on a hold. The software should be able to pick this up and make adjustments.

Hello Ruth, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We have a request in to update the automation for the members on hold. I will contact you once this is complete. Team RhinoFit

DR

Dave R.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Affordable Gym Mgmt

Helps run the gym smoothly. And at the end of the month, when you get your bill, you're glad you choose RhinoFit over ZenP or Wodify

Pros

Low Price, great basic functionnalities & reports easy to use

Cons

Heavy and laggy Interface, overall navigation heavy, many clicks

Dave, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! We're so happy we've been able to help you run your CrossFit gym. We're currently making some improvements for the new year we think you will enjoy, so stay tuned!

PU

Paxton U.

So simple!!!!!!!

Makes my daily work simple and easy. Makes my members login simple and easy. Cant recommend Rhino Fit enough!

Pros

Easy to setup, they don't charge an arm and a leg. Has a set price per month, not like the other top brands that charge more as your membership increases!

Cons

Nothing! Everything about this software is fantastic. From the very start of setup they helped me out and got me up and running in no time.

Hello Paxton, Thank you for providing this feedback. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying RhinoFit. As always, we are here to help if you have any questions or concerns. Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:00 pm. Thanks! Team RhinoFit