RhinoFit Reviews

4.08/5 (167 reviews)

Seichou Karate

Much better than MindBody for Martial Arts Schools

Reviewed 2017-01-27

We're a school of traditional Japanese karate in Alexandria, VA and had used MindBody (MB) for five years before switching to RhinoFit in January 2017. We left MB because for two reasons. First, their monthly software and app fees (exclusive of credit card processing fees) to us increased from $ to $, yet in five years they did nothing to enhance the software features for martial arts clients. Second, as MB is extremely difficult to navigate, even experienced clients (like us) must call technical support weekly to receive guidance on how to utilize the software. Although through September 2016, waiting times for tech support were no longer than 12 or 15 minutes, thereafter, waiting times increased to between 30 and 90 minutes. Of course, we couldn't run our business under such conditions. So, we did a lot of research and concluded that RhinoFit would be best for us. After several weeks our conclusions are: (1) RhinoFit offers the powerful reporting capacity that we required, as well as WOD and other features that make running a martial arts business easier. (2) The transition to RhinoFit has been easy. We paid a $ fee for them to upload spreadsheets that we downloaded from MB. We had to manually input our students contracts and payment data, but RhinoFit does not lose points on this because we have found no software vendor that offers this service. (3) Our monthly fees to RhinoFit are less than 10 percent of what we used to pay MB. (4) Best of all, in these first weeks of using RhinoFit, there have been plenty of times when we didn't know how to use the software. After five years with MB, our natural inclination was to call tech support. However, we have found that we are able to figure out how to use RhinoFit on our own because its software is intuitive! (5) When we can't figure things out on our own and need to call RhinoFit, they pick up the phone after two or three rings between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST. No more waiting for a half hour, an hour or longer. In sum, in terms of ease of use, features and cost, we find it extremely hard to imagine any martial arts school choosing MB over RhinoFit. It's truly a no-brainer. Best of luck!RhinoFit offers an array of features that make it easy to run a martial arts school. It is intuitive and easy to use. It is reasonably priced.

Katie Osborne

RhinoFit 2.0

Reviewed 2016-10-14

I thought 1.0 was way easier to navigate. Sure it looks nice and yes technology needs to keep moving ahead . However I feel like the usability got to complicated. Simple is better in my eyes. As an affiliate owner I now dread having to use the system. Where as the original I though was easy to guide through. I also feel that the customer service has really gone down hill. When there is a problem the responses are not super helpful. Also when the transition happened with 2.0 I believe that there should have been better communication. Sadly I am finding myself looking into different gym management software.

Harley Dooley

i enjoy using rhinofit for my gym software

Reviewed 2017-05-23

i really like the ability to control payments and memberships. It is also easy to access the whole system.

Annette Brennan

Has been pretty good. If there is a problem, the answer is usually 1 phone call away.

Reviewed 2017-06-29

It allowed us to get information about clients onto a data base. This gave us a way to track their attendance. Would love to see an area where we could track weigh and measures, as this is a gym and it is a service that we offer. Members like to see their progress.I like that I can enter information easily and that we can enter a payment profile. I like the numerous reports that are available and also that I can send out emails to the membership. I especially like that I can tailor who I send the emails out to, that it does not have to always be sent to everyone.

Jim Swoyer

Could Be Better

Reviewed 2016-10-24

Their are functions that I have been asking for over a year that still seem to be a miss. If they are there, then the Customer Support is missing. I am not just whining about this. I have always felt that when I call, I am putting the person out. Most recently I asked about having the ability to create a membership with a start and end date. I called customer support to see if the new RhinoFit did this. She did not know how it could be done and said she would call back and follow up. this was over a week ago and I have not heard anything. I have asked if the platform could have a selection to pay a bill out of Credit. I have clients who will pay ahead of time and I put it in as a credit. Then I bill for a sessions or membership and have to manually reduce the amount and track it on a spreadsheet. The ability to e-mail specific people is better, but we still can not create a special field and then e-mail just that distribution group, as far as I know. I understand we get what we pay for. I have begun the process of looking into other systems since I am entering a slower time of my business. I have to consider the price point of a system that hits more of what we need. The cost of changing is high because of the time it will take. I would like this platform to be it and we keep using it. The problem is we don't get great customer support and the functions are limited when it comes time to creating memberships, sending targeted e-mails and tracking payments made.It is inexpensive.

Tontaleya Moore

Good could be great

Reviewed 2018-09-17

Easy to use App integration It helps us manage relatively well

Den Scott

Run away, one of the worst mistakes we made and terrible support

Reviewed 2016-08-26

Thought we were getting a nice backend here and it was nothing but alot of promise and no ability to deliver. From start charged us for a setup fee but never did it, then software is very buggy, adding symbols and digits on imported csv file formated in the way they suggest, They know it but do not address issue until its a mess. From there all down hill, payment information was lost many times, and they blamed the customer event thought we are able to show emails confirming account setup. These guys hear about pointing fingers at the customer instead of fixing issues. Calendars do not sync for you need to open up multiple to see what your gym doing, Trainers, group classes should all be able to see each other, App crashes as does web, and many clients unable to login, but again it was said by them our fault. even though Itunes and Play app stores report all the same issues we are seeing, and their 2.0 is a nice looking version that is just that , it is loaded with issues, so don't be sold on this . If Travis the original owner see this and how it was handled he would be highly disappointed. This really is Da Bomb as in badNot really anything

Teresa Briest

Must try out Rhinofit!

Reviewed 2019-02-13

I have a lot of information right on my dashboard that allows me to see trends in my business growth or decline. I can pull reports on a variety of items. Billing and client emails are easy. I found that Rhinofit has a lot of options when it comes to their dashboard and how I can manage my gym. Their costumer service has been the best reason I switched from another company. They coached me through the setup and then answer all my questions in a very speedy time frame. All my phone calls are answered immediately.

Theresa Byler

RhinoFit Review

Reviewed 2018-09-04

Ease of learning and use. Pulling reports is also easy.

Alex Possamai

Reviewed 2018-09-05

I have been a customer of RhinoFit for a very long time... probably one of the originals. I enjoyed watching the software develop over the years.The software is fine, it does what we need it to do.

Scottie Jackson

RhinoFit Dojo Necessity!

Reviewed 2018-12-21

RhinoFit software enables us to track student progressions, log WODs and manage overall attendnace of students and instructors. It has proven to be a valuable tool that we use for accounting, payroll and student retention.The product is simple and easy to implement. Our dojo was able to convert and begin using the software within one business day. It was literally an overnight turnaround.

Bianca Juganaru

Getting there!

Reviewed 2016-12-13

There are a few glitches, but it seems like you guys are working it out over time. I think it is much easier to use than other software from our end. I'd like to see some different reports available. For example, I'd like to see who has signed up for courses over the last 72 hours other than through new bills because my manager normally processes those. I'd like to be able to see which teachers are drawing the largest numbers of students or bringing in the most money. (I'd really like to see how much money each teacher pulls in per month.) My clients have complained that the user-interface on their side is not as user-friendly as they'd like and apparently on iPhones the schedule does not adapt to the window size. But overall I am happy with the purchase and will continue to use your service. It has been reliable in terms of the financial transactions and the staff has been friendly and helpful. Thanks!It is fairly intuitive to use from the management end, it is priced appropriately, and I like the customer support.

Adam Morden

Easy to use, very cost effective

Reviewed 2018-08-28

RhinoFit automates all the basic processes, most importantly the auto billing of my clients and management of their memberships. It does that reliably and simply. And it is very cost effective with no per client fees.

Gabe Garza

G20 Fitness

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Most client interactions can be done through Rhino. Integration with Mailchimp is a big oneValue for money paid is great. The cost per transaction is very competitive. Member management and customer relationship management is seamless

Dave Rainville

Affordable Gym Mgmt

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Helps run the gym smoothly. And at the end of the month, when you get your bill, you're glad you choose RhinoFit over ZenP or WodifyLow Price, great basic functionnalities & reports easy to use

Tara Johnson

Great improvement over 2014 software

Reviewed 2016-11-21

First the Bad: Reservations page is awful on iOS (so is the calendar), but PC version is ok. Taking 3 clicks to get to shortcuts are still cumbersome (think getting to your roster) Definitely improved over 2014 version and still a better buy over other gym management software. Customer support is great when you have questions. Navigation menu is on point.

philip hwang

Needs work but it functions

Reviewed 2018-08-28

It's good but it could be way better with simple changesEase of use and price Billing is useful reports are good as well

Yvette Benitiz

Poor customer service

Reviewed 2017-03-11

My experience with RhinoFit has not been pleasant. It started with not receiving attention on matters that I was facing. I would send emails and not receive responses. Email has always been the best form of communication for me but with RhinoFit service it was better to call to get a response. This made it very difficult for me since I work 8am - 5 pm mountain time and couldn't contact you all by phone after 3 pm my time. At times I would be told something would be taken care of but would have to follow up after not hearing back. Most recently I changed merchant services and it has been a nightmare. I was getting the run around and had to continuously follow up to find out the status of a very critical issue. I was told different every time I called. Actually, today I spoke to the manager who was to send me a form and once again I didn't receive anything. After mentioning that I was considering cancelling you would think there would have been a little more effort on customer service and it only got worst. Another thing, this survey would pop up every single time I logged in and that is pretty annoying. I would recommend changing that. I will let you know I am very passive and rarely complain but dealing with this most recent issue I have faced had really been a hassle and has left me very unhappy with your service. I wouldn't consider recommending your company to anyone. I hope someone that has an impact to make decisions and a difference reads this for the sake of your business.

Cheyenne Pietri

Legend CrossFit, RhinoFIt

Reviewed 2018-08-28

No problems since refunds have become possible through the Rhinofit platform. The software is easy to use. Constant upgrades with an understanding to the atmosphere for which the product is used.

Chris Rivera

Fails in every category outside of "ease of use"

Reviewed 2018-04-24

I realized not to trust them at their word.It was really simple to set up. Even when you think you have a question, the answer is usually right in front of you.

H. Sonny Hirakawa

Love Rhino

Reviewed 2018-11-13

It definitely helped my new business “a gym” take off and put it all in one place Everything is in one place. I am absolutely happy that I came across this software

Ryan Coogler

RhinoFit 2.0 Review

Reviewed 2016-11-02

The software works and is mostly reliable. I am writing the review in order to see improvements with future updates. Overall the software is worth the money and the customer service is top notch. Here are my top items to fix: -The Calendar View on the mobile site needs to show the entire time frame or allow you to cut it down. I don't need to see 2am. Also this could be arranged better with easier to see blocks of time. - There is an error now after reloading and entering the password. -The student tabs are hard to distinguish on the mobile site. -The new email interface is small on both the traditional site and the mobile site. - The mobile site calendar needs some enhancements to speed and rendering when adding students to attended. - Student attending class portal should save the gym code and not require it again

Yen Tu

99 Barbell Product Review

Reviewed 2018-08-30

overall very easy and nice software to use. -Easy platform to use -check in process

Teresa Briest

Rhinofit review

Reviewed 2018-08-28

It’s been easy to use and makes my job easier with billing and communication The software is easy to use with a lot of functions. Members find it easy to use on their mobile devices. The cost is low too. Costumer serice is great- quick and helpful.

Katie Petersen

Works well for my studio's needs

Reviewed 2017-07-26

Multiple logins available for our instructors or renters. They are able to add and edit classes easily.