All categories

RhinoFit

Member Management Software for Gyms, Dojos, Crossfit, & More

visit website

RhinoFit Reviews

Pros

Having a software program that is there when your not and helps you give the best customer experience is a plus. RhinoFit is easy to use and is a great all in one management system.

Gail B.

Read the full review
I like that I can have my customers scan in and check in when the attend classes. I love the point of sale and the ability to brand almost everything with the software.

Bryan M.

Jennie T.

Read the full review

Cons

And worst of all, they prebill. I cancelled my subscription on the last day of my billing cycle, but they said that they had already run my card and could not / would not issue any refund.

Brandon D.

Read the full review
Overall this company stressed me out and the customer service was terrible.

Mario M.

Read the full review
The software was VERY basic and the on-boarding process was terribly run. We were going to have to manually add all clients and biking information because we were told the keys could not imported.

Brandon G.

MMA Gym

Great Price! Great Product

Pros

Billing and automation. It is nice to have the system automatically handle payment processing as well as communication automation!

Cons

The software does not handle multiple users part of the same family with different membership types. I would like to see 1 user portal for family administration of different memberships.

Love it

Great software, great features, needs some functionality and streamlining customizations for clients.

Pros

This system is very functional and scalable. You don't get charged extra for having more members and they have a lot of features built-in. Definitely, recommend them.

Cons

Some features are limited. Like having to go from page to page to get contact information for people with failed payments. Not a deal-breaker but kind of a headache since going back will refresh your previous page to the beginning. I usually have to create multiple tabs.

Thank you for your feedback. We are ecstatic to hear that RhinoFit has been a great fit for your business! I will add the request to our feature request list to be able to send an email reminder directly from the failed payment page. Did you know we have a referral program? If you refer us, once the account signs up, you will be given a credit for one month free of RhinoFit! You can even add a referral badge to your website for a referral to click and sign up. We appreciate your support and look forward to a long-standing relationship with you. Sincerely, Team RhinoFit

Could Be Better

Their are functions that I have been asking for over a year that still seem to be a miss. If they are there, then the Customer Support is missing. I am not just whining about this. I have always felt that when I call, I am putting the person out. Most recently I asked about having the ability to create a membership with a start and end date. I called customer support to see if the new RhinoFit...

Pros

It is inexpensive.

Cons

The biggest issue I have is in the creation of a membership, I can't have a person "join" on a date and have that membership end on a specific date. I have programs that work with the season and time of year. My "In-Season Player Development Program" for example will end at the end of February. Regardless when a member joins. The program should end and NOT Auto renew. But if I select NOT Auto renew, I don't get the monthly billing.

Hello Jim, We are sorry to hear that you were not previously happy with RhinoFit. We are happy to let you know we have added many features since you stopped using the software. If you would like to schedule a demo to see the new features, please give us a call at 1-866-858-0304 or vist: https://www.rhinofit.ca/schedule-live-demo/ Thanks! Team RhinoFit

RhinoFit Review

For all aspects stated above, I am still happy with RhinoFit, but again becoming a little more user friendly with CrossFit gyms needs and wants would benefit both sides.

Pros

Now that I have everything set-up I believe this software helps my staff and my membership population greatly on a daily basis. We use it for wod posting,on our website,on the app and on a large screen at the gym. We use the app for reserving class times this helps coaches to prepare for class size, we track attendance. We also use this software for all our credit payments. I believe it serves its purpose well

Cons

I wish the software had a bit more ease of use, and user friendly applications with-in a CrossFit gym setting. Example: I wish my athletes could see a real time daily leader board. this would get my members to use your app more and they would become more invested.Most all of them use another app like Wodify or beyond the Whiteboard, or Triib to keep track of benchmarks, weightlifting maxes and wod tracking. Upgrading this end of you service would keep me around longer. I strongly recommend your software to others, but they also usually ask about the ease of wod tracking and a leaderboard.

Hello Jason, Thank you for your feedback! We are planning on adding a Leadership board in the near future. We will make sure you are one of the first to know! Again, thank you for your continued support. Team RhinoFIt

Easy and efficient

Being a small business, I can't be at my club 24/7 but Rhinofit can. Having the ability to not be onsite and still do business is an added plus I was not expecting for the cost. Rhinofit is cost effective and delivers what it promises.

Pros

Rhinofit is easy to set-up and use on the first day. It has excellent features which help you understand the flow of your daily club usage that help you boost attendance during slow times. You can set to send group or individual emails. I am ready to integrate the door system that will let clients in.

Cons

I haven't found anything I do not like about Rhinofit.

Hello Gail, Thank you for your feedback. We are ecstatic to hear that RhinoFit has been a great fit for your business! Did you know we have a referral program? If you refer us, once the account signs up, you will be given a credit for one month free of RhinoFit! You can even add a referral badge to your website for a referral to click and sign up. We appreciate your support and look forward to a long-standing relationship with you. Sincerely, Team RhinoFit

Better products for cheaper are out there than this bug-ridden mess.

We moved to rhinofit because they were cheap, and it was a huge mistake. They offer no help with setup, and it's convoluted to the point where it seems to want to sell you on paying them to set it up for you. Customer service isn't very helpful.

Pros

The SMS feature was nice. Technically speaking it has a wide range of features, even if the implementation of those features are poor.

Cons

UI is confusing and you will constantly make a tiny error that resets an entire action you were performing. There have been almost no feature updates since I joined, and it feels dated and behind the times. The help documentation is useless. I've lost entire emails I've written up because of their UI being so bad. There's no record of the emails you've sent from the system. The reporting functions...

Rhinofit Easy to use.

They get back to you quickly.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use compared to other software I have tried. This is important when getting other staff members to use it too.

Cons

There are a couple of things that I really wished it did like to be able to see/print out an itemized inventory report. I have put in a request for it but so far it has not been implemented and not sure if they intend to implement. As well it does not do everything Mindbody does.

Quality software for the price!

Other than the con, I can overlook it and still think this is a good product!

Pros

The price can not be beat. I have worked with perfectmind and they are a nightmare to deal with. Rhinofit answers all my question at a timely manner.

Cons

That you have to manually go into a person profile, type in the product they are buying, figure out what the cost is before tax, then add the 8.25 tax, and then press another button to charge them with a debit/ credit card or a EFT.

Hi Jesse, Thank you for your feedback. Fortunately, we can calculate the tax for you in 3 different ways, you can have tax included, tax calculated for you, or no tax. You go to orders > add orders > Add the Members name and charge it to their account. Let us know if you have any questions! Team RhinoFit 1-866-858-0304

Just What's Needed

Relatively painless & easy to use.

Pros

It's not complicated and it has exactly what we need without a bunch of frills.

Cons

The inability to capture reporting over time and handling of recurring memberships.

RhinoFit Review

Pros

Very affordable regardless the size of your business. Great customer service!

Cons

Unable to create and save personalized automated emails. Mobile app needs a lot of work -- buttons too small for those with large fingers, is identical to website. needs to be simplified. Need to have a discount code option at checkout to reduce the workload on the seller.

Hello Jeff, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is working for you.Did you know about the Promo codes you can setup and provide for the online store. Let us know if you need help! 1-866-858-0304 Did you know about our Referral Program? If you refer someone to signup with RhinoFit, you get a free month of the software! We even have an automated way to refer: Click on Setup > Referral Program and we provide a link to embed on your website. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Much better than MindBody for Martial Arts Schools

We're a school of traditional Japanese karate in Alexandria, VA and had used MindBody (MB) for five years before switching to RhinoFit in January 2017. We left MB because for two reasons. First, their monthly software and app fees (exclusive of credit card processing fees) to us increased from $ to $, yet in five years they did nothing to enhance the software features for martial arts clients. Second,...

Pros

RhinoFit offers an array of features that make it easy to run a martial arts school. It is intuitive and easy to use. It is reasonably priced.

Cons

RhinoFit does not offer a branded app.

Getting there!

There are a few glitches, but it seems like you guys are working it out over time. I think it is much easier to use than other software from our end. I'd like to see some different reports available. For example, I'd like to see who has signed up for courses over the last 72 hours other than through new bills because my manager normally processes those. I'd like to be able to see which teachers are...

Pros

It is fairly intuitive to use from the management end, it is priced appropriately, and I like the customer support.

Cons

There are a few glitches that need to be worked out. The reports need a little work.

Hey there Bianca! We appreciate the feedback and your loyalty as a customer! To address some issues: We have a report that shows "Attendance by class, time and day" this will let you measure the popularity/frequency of the instructors. We are planning on adding a Commission/Performance report for Staff members as well. We are also working on getting more reports developed and continuously...

Rhinofit

Pros

Simplistic and doesn't have all the things that nobody needs that simply confuses the user. Simplistic design makes the chance of error smaller and that is key for a business.

Cons

the schedule calendar is not user friendly. We have to set up our appointment slots in blocks of 10 minutes. However, once you do that the visual on the calendar is very difficult to see which time slot you're selecting. I was told that I could use our own scanners we already had in place then I was charged for Rhinofit's scanner and once I received all the expensive hardware that I was told I needed to be able to use our present scanners, found out I couldn't use our present scanners. Then after I complained that I invested a bunch of money in something that was never going to work in the first place, I got a pissy email from one of the techs. Up until that point the service was decent but that was a pretty shitty experience. I can't imagine treating a client of ours in the same way.

Rhinofit Review

It's ok. I would continue to use it

Pros

Price is very good. It works very well for what I need it to do.

Cons

I'd like to see a better user interface in schedule mode when viewing on the mobile device. Sometimes classes blocks look very small and it's hard to use it intuitively. I'd like to see more automated email options. Like for when someone finished their trial to have an email going automatically. Implementations of contracts when new members sign up. Also, I would like to see the ability to post different workouts for different classes on the same day. For example, when people click on CrossFit class they can see what workout we doing that and then display different workout for when they click for CrossFit lite.

RhinoFit

Overall we have had a good experience. Payment takes about 2 days through Gulf Management System which for a business is a little too long.

Pros

I like the easy accessibility of the software. In addition, the added features they continue to update it with.

Cons

It is not very client friendly. It would be great if they would move towards a more client centered application for our members in terms of client retention emails (there's a cap on automatic emails), maybe even including an automatic texting system, an easier way for people to schedule classes.

Hello Stephanie, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! I am going to email you directly for your input on what other automated emails you would like to see. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Daily operations

Rhinofit has been great for us, we moved from a mobile gym service to adding our own gym space about 2 years ago and having this system monitor and track everything and allow our clients to book in has been a game changer for us.

Pros

This software has helped us monitor our clients activities, accept and record client payments, allow our clients to book their classes, monitor reports and all other general day to day operations for our business. The pricing is also a great point of difference from other similar software available on the market.

Cons

We have problems with client payments from time to time with odd reasons for failed payments and it can be a real pain to try and track down the source of the problem. Personalisation of the app so it is more recognisable for our clients with our branding on it would be an awesome option to have available.

Hello Corey, Thank you for your continued patronage. Good news! We have a new feature being released that will let you Batch handle failed and outstanding bills. This feature will help with the issue you may have when there is any API issues with your payment gateway. Also, we do some offer CSS customization when integrating your Calendar, Membership Store, and Products. Please email us at customerservice@rhinofit.ca to explore those options. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

CrossFit

Pros

Response time of Customer service when we have an issue.

Cons

The look and lack of updating features. We were told features were coming last year and no updates were made. We also have constant issues with the app and website.

RhinoFit Software

My overall experience with RhinoFit has been excellent. My gym has been open for approximately 6 months, so there is still much to learn. Everyday I am expanding my knowledge of this software's capabilities. Having direct contact to members, and connecting with social media platforms has been beneficial.

Pros

This software is easy to set up and use. I created my own account and designed it specifically for my needs. I have had great support from the RhinoFit Software team, they are always polite and helpful.

Cons

Starting from scratch is difficult, but it needed to be done in order to grow a small business into something more.

RhinoFit 2.0

I thought 1.0 was way easier to navigate. Sure it looks nice and yes technology needs to keep moving ahead . However I feel like the usability got to complicated. Simple is better in my eyes. As an affiliate owner I now dread having to use the system. Where as the original I though was easy to guide through. I also feel that the customer service has really gone down hill. When there is a problem the responses are not super helpful. Also when the transition happened with 2.0 I believe that there should have been better communication. Sadly I am finding myself looking into different gym management software.

Pros

Cons

To complicated. To many tabs make day to day operations easier.

Hello Katie, Thank you for your feedback and continued relationship with RhinoFit. Please let us know if you are still having issues navigating RhinoFit 2.0. If you would like, we can also do an orientation of the new system with you. Let me know if you have any questions or issues that I can help resolve for you. 1 (866)-858-0304 Thanks! Elizabeth T. Team RhinoFit

Good service but some simple tweaks could make it SO much better.

Ok so far. But i find it difficult to select classes with the surface area being so small on the calendar.

Pros

Simple to use, good price. Easy to add members.

Cons

I dont like that there is no credit system. Meaning that if a client books a session and does not show up there is no way of penalising them. I think there should be a feature where we can mark that client as 'not attended' and in turn it then charges them one of their paid credits. So if a client has 12 credits per month and they dont show up they get charged a credit even if they havent used that class. Then if they do it 3 times in the space of a month it stops them from booking in so that they have to contact the admin staff to get back to using their credits.

Hello Larry, Thank you for your feedback! If your members are on a single payment membership, it will give them a set number of classes. If they do not show up for a reservation, you can edit the number of classes they have left. We will add the feature request to have an automated option of freezing members from attending. Currently, you can do this but would have to view the report that shows when they reserve, but do not attend, and then put their membership on hold. This would restrict them from being able to attend. Please give us a call if you have any additional questions. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

i enjoy using rhinofit for my gym software

Pros

i really like the ability to control payments and memberships. It is also easy to access the whole system.

Cons

I don't have a crossfit gym, I own a powerlifting/strongman. so the wod style system and gym classes are not usefull to me. also it would be nice if rhinofit sold barcode scanners and key barcodes for memberships instead of me shopping third party

Thank you for your review on our strongman gym software. We thank you for being a loyal customer for years, and are happy that you enjoy using the software. We are constantly updating our software to accommodate different types of gyms and their needs. Our WOD system may be used as an announcement system if you don't offer "work out of the day". This announcement feature is useful for gyms that want to offer some static communication to gym attendees. We currently do not offer hardware such as barcode scanners but we do have a partner that offers our client's discounts on scanners and barcodes. To find out more information on our partner programs please visit www.rhinofit.ca/partners

Awesome Product

Great overall experience. Everyone is very helpful if I have questions or need any kind of help.

Pros

It’s easy to use and implement. The rank system has been a great tool as well as the attendance tracking. I also have the ability to track my fitness client progress as well within the same software.

Cons

I don’t have anything that I like the least!

Hello Jennie, Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying RhinoFit! If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to give us a call. Thanks! Team RhinoFit

Great for the price.

It does all of the main functions I need it to do. I wish the app was more user friendly. My gym members complain about signing into class beforehand because the app is hard to navigate and it is really hard to use the calendar.

Pros

It keeps all the members information organized. I like the automated emails when bills are overdue or when members have not come to class. It is easy to add products to sell and change the memberships around.

Cons

The app is not user friendly. You have to sign in every time, the buttons are hard to push because they are so tiny. The email does not have spell check, there is a lot of room for error when sending out mass emails.

Hello Liv, Thank you for your feedback! We are looking to upgrade our app very soon! We will keep you informed once the upgrade is released. Thanks, Team RhinoFit

Has been pretty good. If there is a problem, the answer is usually 1 phone call away.

It allowed us to get information about clients onto a data base. This gave us a way to track their attendance. Would love to see an area where we could track weigh and measures, as this is a gym and it is a service that we offer. Members like to see their progress.

Pros

I like that I can enter information easily and that we can enter a payment profile. I like the numerous reports that are available and also that I can send out emails to the membership. I especially like that I can tailor who I send the emails out to, that it does not have to always be sent to everyone.

Cons

I dislike that if I start an email to the membership and have to leave the window, that I cannot save what I have already accomplished. I do not like that the sign in kiosk is more than a 1 step process. I do not like that I do not have a 'sidebar' window on my screen that shows all my signed in members as they sign in.

Thank you for taking the time to review our software and for the positive feedback about our customer service, easy payment processing, and reports. We also appreciate your feedback on how we could improve our software. Your feedback has been passed along to our development team, software updates are released every quarter. There are some settings that you may find useful within the software...

Please make the Calendar easier to use

Over all it does manage our members well.

Pros

The overall functionality for running this software platform helps me run my business, the reports are useful for tracking and projections.

Cons

1. The Calendar is terrible. Once to create a class it appears on the given days but the button/icon/tab representing the class is so small your finger cannot select it easily or enlarge it. 2. The financial management of a client is also very difficult due to delays of several days between debits processing. Failed payments are also hard to dicifer unless you jump across to Ezi debit and clarify if...

Hi Claire, thanks for your feedback about RhinoFit! We're happy to hear the functionality of the software has helped our your gym! For your other concerns, reach us at: customerservice@rhinofit.ca and we can resolve these issues for you! -Team RhinoFit

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.