Wodify Logo

Wodify

The premier all-in-one fitness management software

Wodify Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.01/10

Reviews by rating

The customer service is fantastic. The new mobile app is fantastic.
The athlete app for performance logging is limited and lacks an offline version.
I feel like the back-end is stuck in a state of "almost there. Wod programming is weird, esp on the app.
It can be very expensive and has limited functionality with regards to some features.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Simple and very effective in regards to what I need for my daily workouts.

Easy access to daily workouts and needs that I might have at the gym. The class times/schedule is also very often handy!

Pros

The app/software is simple and very intuitive to use and navigate through. Daily workouts and past workouts are all available for you to access, but the best part is that it records and track subsequent workouts or lifts that you've already done which is a great motivator. A build in percentage calculator to ease your mind when you're mentally unable to do the math for maxes, and even useful tools such as their extensive exercise database. Simple, to the point, and then some extra icing on top. It also has a nutrition category in which you're able to access, but I haven't had much need or use for that. I'm sure it's great just like the other components of the software though.

Cons

I would say that a visual face-lift for the interface wouldn't hurt. As of now it's a pretty standard looking platform but could be enhanced a little so that it doesn't look like a program from the early 2000's. Other than that, nothing that really sticks out in regards to the actual use of the program.

DB

Daniel B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Customer Support, Backend Systems, Reporting, Online Sales, Total Package for our Box!

Too many to even name! Wodify took care of 10-20 other systems I would have had to put in place. Now with Wodify it's all contained in one package. I run my whole gym business through Wodify and also much of our "community" aspects as well! One of the best benefits I've gotten is just knowing my business. The reports are amazing! Knowing the ebb and flow of your business, what sells and what doesn't, etc. Love how easy it makes communication with my members as well! And how easy it is to convert leads!

Pros

Customer service is probably number one or two, right behind just the overall system itself! It's amazing just how "complete" the whole Wodify software is! It is literally everything we use at CrossFit Simplicity to run our business. Not to mention its everything we use to run and distribute our programming to members. Wodify is really the whole package. In the past I utilized the most basic features...

Cons

I hate to be over the top, but to be honest I can't think of any "cons" to Wodify. All I can say is that I am not that great at computers so it's taken me a little time to really get the most our of it BUT...That's where the amazing support team comes in...I have called the Wodify crew as often as I need to and everyone is pleasant and helpful! No complaints here!

JB

John B.

Used other for 2+ years

Ok at doing everything, great at nothing

It did a lot of things ok, we didn't use all the features. Switched to a software that did more of what we needed

Pros

My members liked the members app and workout tracking

Cons

speed, reliability and lack of customer support

YP

Yesi P.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Full business operations all in one packaged deal that comes with excellent Customer Service.

Was able to get my Wordpress linked up with Wodify to get the WOD to post to my website daily. Love it!

Pros

The software is structured very well, making it easy to run a small business without being overly time-consuming. It's an all in one package deal allowing small business owners to process sales, athlete checking-in, programming, integration with Wordpress (website), tracking revenue & athlete performance, scheduling, and even laying out competitions, with ease. I enjoy how user-friendly it is and make it so convenient that everything is run in one place.

Cons

I personally least like dealing with the WordPress & coding. However, once set up it's a great feature to have. I did need help to get my WordPress linked to Wodify in order to post my daily WOD on my website. However, the WODIFY Team is amazing, and they have been so pleasant to work with, helping me every step of the way to get it all set up. Technology is constantly changing, so once in a while, I have to schedule a meeting for some help. But I am very confident the issue will be resolved once I submit a help ticket.

DS

David S.

Outstanding Software Program

The amount to time savings I get from using Wodify is almost unmeasurable. It is easily over 20 hours a week that I save.

Pros

Wodify has made alot of running a gym much easier. From their athlete management and workout records, to their payment processing, to the ease of setting up the WODs. Saves me hours every week.

Cons

Not much. Maybe direct deposit for coaches

SB

Shadia B.

Best customer service!

Great experience, I look forward to using the software every day because I know if I face any problems the answer is a quick email away. Customer service have never taken more than 24 hours to reply to us!

Pros

The team of developers clearly utilize feedback from clients as the software features compliment our requirements to run the gym subscriptions/memberships/rentals/point of sale on a daily basis. Wodify is easy to use and easy to train staff to use. I would say the #1 feature of this software is the top of the line customer service. The team has helped us countless times in the form of video calls, emails, recorded custom videos etc..

Cons

Wodify payments and Wodify SMS features are not available in our region. Having those features would be a game-changer. Also, some features like the Payroll and Quickbooks integration and certain mass email options are not in our package (Grow) and the difference of price between Grow and Promote is substantial so we are unable to make use of them.

JR

Jonathan R.

Fantastic software taking my gym to the next level. 5 Stars

Time savings, payment management, record keeping, analytics

Pros

I have a lot of likes about this software. I love the professionalism of the company, the customer service is top notch. I always hear back from the company when there are issues, and they respond quickly through email or we can schedule a call. The software itself manages everything from workouts, programming, invoicing, merch and swag sales, memberships, waivers, etc. It has cut down my paperwork to zero and allowed me to focus on more important things. 1,000 High fives to Wodify. I'm thrilled to be here.

Cons

I have two minor complaints. The first is the integration between the merchant is a bit cumbersome, if the payment merchant refuses a payment or if I wish to reverse a payment, it takes some time for Wodify to clear the invoice and allow it to be reversed or voided. The second is it would be nice to get live customer service instead of calling in. But not at a trade off, when I do reach someone or they call me, they are always super knowledgeable and keen on solving the problem. So if the solution is a call center that has lost touch with the culture of the current team, then I prefer to wait.

JM

Jay M.

Great for Group Class Structure

Pros

Payment processing and membership billing are integral to the success of a small gym and I appreciated the simplicity and ease of use of Wodify. The mobile kiosk display was appealing and fairly easy to use but was used less as everyone moved to their own personal device. The per person pricing structure that we were paying (from getting in early) also made the cost appealing for a small gym.

Cons

As my business shifted I felt this software no longer met our needs. We moved away from a group class setting into a 1-on-1 and remote training approach that was better suited by other platforms. I also felt the reporting was confusing due to being overly complicated.

KW

Katy W.

Sports, 1-10 employees

A lot to learn, but some great features.

Overall, the customer service I have received has made wodify worthwhile. It has been a huge learning curve and a bit harder than I expected but there is always someone there to help!

Pros

The Mobile version is a lifesaver. Being able to start, stop memberships and payments, send waivers and charge retail items was a huge sell for us! Retail/inventory/POS is also awesome and very user-friendly.

Cons

Progressions could use a lot of work. We are 90% martial arts classes so this is a big deal for us. Members being automatically put into a list of their class type would also be something that would help us a lot. I don't feel like this should be something we should have to do on our own on the backend. We should be able to take attendance directly from those class lists.

Always Almost There

For wod programming, I'd still use it, I just hope they make it easier and more streamlined.

Pros

I love their cataloge of movements and metcons. I also like my performance history. It's easy to track and compare. The daily whiteboard and athlete app are great too.

Cons

I feel like the back-end is stuck in a state of "almost there." Wod programming is weird, esp on the app. There are a lot of moving parts. It feels like it's getting better, but then you realize something that was simple before is now more complicated.

CB

Chad B.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Wodify is a great software for your gym

Awesome. Excellent staff, responsive and the software works well for our management team

Pros

I like it because it is built originally for a crossfit gym, features such as the white board and tracking your workouts are important for our members

Cons

The search tools on the back end are slow to load sometimes erroring out.

KV

Kate V.

Happy Customer

Pros

Wodify is a user friendly platform, providing a great service. More than just a booking system, it allows coaches to build workouts, save workouts and track clients progress.10 out of 10 - would recommend!

Cons

I haven’t encountered anything this far.

EW

Eric W.

Decatur Strength x Conditioning

My overall experience has been really good with Wodify. Excellent support service experiences whenever I’ve had an issue.

Pros

The easy to use features and the consistency in the quality of the software.

Cons

I miss the “nutritional journal” feature. We used it a lot to hold athletes accountable with nutrition.

LD

Linda D.

Nonprofit Organization Management,

Easy to use. Holds all my xata in one place.

Tracking my fitness and my friends at the gym.

Pros

It builds community at my gymn while keeping track of important data such as daily food logs. Coach can access and give feedback.

Cons

It only works if coaches keep it up to date. You only have access to your own gym. It drives up membership costs as well.

EV

Eddie V.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Wodify is the best for my gym!

It organized my entire gym ! And very friendly to use

Pros

Is very friendly to useAnd has all to manage any kind of gym !

Cons

I want more control for role and permission to my coaches!

DD

Deb D.

Class management

Pros

The software allows for management of the size and capacity of classes which is important especially when we were dealing with scaling back for Covid. The ease of checking in and checking out makes it a valuable asset to people attending the class

Cons

No, there is nothing that I can say negative about this product

Thanks so much for the feedback Deb!

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Been using this for 3 years and it's amazing!!

Pros

Our box using Wodify daily and it's great to be able to see the WOD everyday and to compare your scores with other people in your box.

Cons

Not much bad thing to say about Wodify, it can be glitchy something.

MN

Michael N.

Pricey for what you get

Pros

Performance tracking was very good. Ease of app good as well

Cons

Very expensive, nickel and dime you for every service.

RD

Ryan D.

Wodify

Pros

- Great for tracking progress - Can input daily workouts and log weights/ times, etc.

Cons

- The app is far less functional than the online version - Calculations it does for max lifts and percentages are off sometimes depending on the rep schemes. You have to watch out for that and double check it

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Best in its industry

Excellent product with lots of thoughtful integration.

Pros

Our CrossFit gym has settled on this software after having tried 2-3 others. This is by far the best so far. The online forms, iOS app, and automatic payment system are super easy to use. I especially like the integration of an online whiteboard for seeing how you did compared to everyone for the day.

Cons

Its a bit clunky to switch between screens on the iOS app. But that's minor.

Jamie J.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Wodify For Management of a Gym

Pros

The efficiency and functionality. We can do almost anything related to the gym using wodify. Used for point of sale, tracking athlete performance, services as workflow guidelines, inventory, uploading daily workouts. Wodify is all encompassing.

Cons

No complaints with Wodify, so far there have not been any issues with gym management.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

One of the best crossfit software

It works great, never had a big problem.

Pros

It's a fantastic software for crossfit gyms. I used as a client and works really great. The customer service is fantastic. The new mobile app is fantastic.

Cons

Nothing, the only thing to me that could be improve is the client side, it looks too old.

JD

Jenna D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

I use Wodify as a coach at a crossfit gym.

Pros

The management of athletes, PRs, and the class schedule is very easy to use both on the business side and the consumer side.

Cons

Frequent outages made it unreliable. Also, it seemed that it was often "down" during busy periods at the gym-- 5 & 6 pm

Daniel R.

It was easy, fast, and informative. (Training) The software is awesome!

Pros

The software is incredibly built out. Every gym needs to have wodify as there CRM. It's easy to use for our staff and also for our members to enter in results.

Cons

Nothing so far.

Ashley A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Good product but reports take forever to generate.

Pros

The overall product is good. The interface looks really good and on the front end it's easy to check members into the system (which is especially important for coaches on a daily basis).

Cons

Most of the time, I used the product for reporting purposes. The reports are easy to generate but they take forever to actually download and pull up...significantly longer than other similar systems.