Mangomint Logo
Mangomint

Business management software for beauty & wellness industry

visit website

Mangomint Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.64/10

Reviews by rating

It super easy to use and the costumer love how easy it is. I love I don’t really have to book a client unless I’m fitting someone in to double book.
Mangomint's attention to detail is superb. They not only offer great customer assistance but genuine care for their clients.
Very impressed and thankful it was so easy, especially because it is pricey.
Freezes, scanning problems, checking out clients takes longer than expected.
Doesn’t show snap shot of all money gross from Service, tips, retail, retention, retail to service % all in one view like Clientrack. Need wait list for Clients to add themselves to.
I also don’t like that the program can’t set different commission rates on different products.

Ian R.

Co-Owner

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Mangomint is a game changer

Transcript

Ian: My name's Ian. I am a co-owner at Renewal Skin Studio. We have about five employees and I rate Mangomint...

GF

Ghesal F.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Finally found Mangomint

I am no longer frustrated on a daily basis with the appointment and payment software we use. Having a feature-for-feature mobile app lets us work and not feel tied down to a front desk computer screen. For a smaller-salon owner this is really important.

Pros

Online booking and client interaction is top notch.

Cons

Memberships have had some features added, we’d love to see some really easy to use membership controls. I’m sure it’s on the roadmap.

SP

Seth P.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Hands down best spa and salon software on the market

Exceptional customer service, from the sales process which wasn’t pushy, to the onboarding which was amazing. I felt like I was working with someone who really knew the product. My pet peeve is talking to customer service and knowing more about the product than the rep. Not the case here.

Pros

I’m a software designer and this is an exceptionally well designed platform. Easy to set up, easy for the doctor to use. It’s modern, mobile and friction free for clients. And to top it off, it’s beautiful, integrates seamlessly with our brand on the website and via messaging. This is a product I can’t imagine living without.

Cons

It’s expensive, in fact, they all are. I demo’d 6 competitors before settling on Mangomint. The only thing that gave me pause was the price.

SU

Shelby U.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Hair artist review

Pretty happy

Pros

The ease of booking a client issuing quick book securing the credit card for the cancellation policy.

Cons

It freezes a lot! I’m sure it em could be a phone thing.

CG

Carlie G.

Perfection In A Salon System

My experience has been exceptional! Being able to contact our initial correspondence has been a lifesaver! The simple fact I can text message her any time and she responds, is a really great thing! No waiting on a standard website messaging system or hotline has made us feel important and good! We appreciate that!

Pros

I loved the customer service from day 1! Fantastic! I also love the layout and how simplistic everything is! We love the Express Booking option for clients to ensure no call, no shows or within the 24hr mark, clients are charged automatically 50% of the services. I also love the layout of the program! The checking in and out on clients phones is fantastic for our smaller salon! We don’t have a front desk receptionist and won’t need one since we use Mangomint!

Cons

The only thing I could say, is that the reoccurring charge label on client’s bank statements is a concern. Many of them worry they will be charged again because this is what subscriptions usually say. Also, adding a size product space in products/retail would be nice.

FG

Felicia G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Mangomint has changed every aspect of my spa TREMENDOUSLY!

Even though I'm paying more for Mangomint, the amount of time + money I'm saving in other areas plus all the amazing features and ease of use for staff and clients is worth every penny!

Pros

I was with another company for 10+ years prior to Mangomint so even though I was shopping around, I never considered leaving until I found a company that checked all the boxes. Mangomint has every feature + more of what I need to run a full service spa with many different types of staff + services. Even though I love EVERYTHING- what has made the most impact is the ability for clients to cancel + reschedule on their own and the ability to book multiple services. The taking credit card online is also incredible + has made no-shows so much easier to deal with. Oh and I love that I can actually reach out to a real person and get help right away!

Cons

I didn't like that I wasn't able to manage resources but now that I can, there isn't anything I don't like about Mangomint.

Wow! So so glad that Mangomint has made such a positive impact. Thank you for sharing your kind words. 😊

MJ

Melody J.

I love mangomint!

Everything about setting up Mangomint has been wonderful! I love everyone I have worked with and their customer service is definitely the best I have ever had with a booking system!

Pros

It is one of the best booking systems for salons! I love that what you see on the app on your phone or iPad is the same as your web browsing system. It is super easy to use and our clients love the booking options on their end also! The mangomint team made it incredibly easy to get everything set up. I also love their automated forms!! That is one of the best features!

Cons

I do think it is on the higher end and I don't love that as they add features they are separate costs. I would rather just pay one price to have everything included. I also wish they had an option for clients to log in and view their appts with ease or share their reminders to google calendar also.

Thanks so much for the positive review. We hear you on the ability for clients to login and have something in the works (as you probably know, they can currently click the link in the reminder emails but we understand that it's not easy to find). Also thanks for sharing the other feedback. We'll pass it along to our teams!

CA

Cae A.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Easy to set up, easy to use and understand, easy to train staff. Clear

100% amazing.... Everyone we worked with getting this started was amazing, polite, patient and knowledgeable. Easiest setup I've ever had.

Pros

simplicity, ease, clarity, all the added functions that didn't cost more money.

Cons

wish is was color coded or had the options to color code things like apts or staff

DM

Doug M.

Mangomint Review

I have been thrilled from the beginning all the way till now. Sales, answering questions, setup and onboarding and customer support have all been top notch and a pleasure to work with. As a start up I can start small with minimal features and as I grow and need additional functions they are available at reasonable additional costs.

Pros

I love the individuality allowed from one employee to another to customize based on their level of experience and ability to grow as they gain speed. Also turn on and off the services of each individual.

Cons

My only critique is the inability to upload data for employees and payroll information to Quickbooks.

RP

Rachel P.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

We love Mangomint!

Overall experience is great! We love the support team as well, they are always a huge help to us whenever this is a question we have or something we cannot figure out.

Pros

very user friendly for our stylists, customers, and management. Has really ood featur4es and displays everything nicely and in easy to find places!

Cons

Not many cons, one might be that we have to calculate the difference in a cash payment ourselves it's not automatically done. Aside from that, nothing negative to say!

AN

Amy N.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Estheticians

Pros

I love to see notifications when my client is here.

Cons

I can’t see how much my each client left gratuity

EH

Eric H.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Mangomint was the best decision we've made for our practice!

From the moment I started evaluating Mangomint for our company, it's been a great experience. Setting up and implementing was easy and intuitive. Support has been first class! I haven't needed much support, but when I did, I got immediate help through their chat and they handled all my needs within minutes.

Pros

Mangomint is so intuitive, we barely had to train any of our therapists! They just flawlessly figured out how to use it right away. The user-interface is great, simple, and easy to use. It solved the scheduling and billing/invoicing problem that we had. We needed an easy-to-use solution that included scheduling and billing and Mangomint delivered!

Cons

I understand having to balance ease-of-use with flexibility. Most products I evaluated had a lot of "bloat"... too many features that I'd never use, and that just turned me off. Mangomint hits all the important functions and keeps it simple to use. The only thing I'd desire in Mangomint is more flexibility in the reporting module, maybe with some custom reporting generation. It's by no means a deal breaker though. I can get everything I need.

LB

Lauren B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Best salon booking system yet!

Love our experience with Mangomint thus far! Customer service is very helpful. Layout design is very user-friendly. Point of sale is versatile.

Pros

My FAVORITE features have to be:t-Textable phone link so guests can fill out their card info - saves so much time! -Forms integration right into their client file. You can make any form you'd like and it's so easily accessible!-Messages feature so you can see all the appointment reminder history!

Cons

Would love if there was an email+text marketing within the software.Would like there to be more detailed reports when it comes to clients. Such as:-Clients who haven't been in in the last x weeks-Client list with who we have what information for - such as emails/phone #/address - to make sure we're able to reach out to the necessary guests

Glad your loving Integrated Forms and the automated message features. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our support and product teams.

MR

Morgan R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great All Around POS and Booking System (I've used 6 over the course of 10 years)

Easy. Overall, the system is easy for almost anyone, clients and staff, to understand and operate.

Pros

I love how easy it is for the clients to book. The booking page is clear and super easy to understand. Clients can pay deposits and clearly see the cancellation policy. I love the "wait in car" feature as I am located inside a salon studio set up that does not have a waiting area. I also love the customizable texts.

Cons

I really wish two-way texting was an option. I also would like the invoice (pay via phone) option to last longer than 15 minutes. I would like an email invoice option. And an online store connected to the inventory system would be fantastic!!! We have a lot of clients that have to text us to order products to pick up.

BG

Brittany G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Mangomint is the best booking software I’ve ever tried.

Mangomint has the best customer service of any service we utilize. They always respond within hours, but often within minutes. The tech support people are always well-informed and capable of handling the issue then and there, rather than forwarding everything on as support tickets (like other companies do).

Pros

I love the ease of use from the client end and the intuitive interface from our side.

Cons

I am eager for resources to be manageable, so that we can see, book, and block treatment rooms by daily schedule. I would also love a waitlist feature.

HS

Haley S.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Mangomint

It has been seamless during the transition and the chat support feature has helped tremendously!

Pros

The transition from our previous scheduling system to Mangomint was relatively painless! Our onboarding specialist was great, and the support team has been overly attentive to all our questions!

Cons

No complaints so far regarding our use of Mangomint!

Glad it was a smooth transition! Thanks Haley 😊

AM

Angie M.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Mangomint For Salon

Love it, have used many different salon softwares over the years and this is hands down the best out there.

Pros

Love this software, I always compare it as going from an old android to a brand new Iphone. Its so simple and easy to use and it looks beautiful!

Cons

There have been a few things missing that i feel could use improvement, such as a waitlist for clients and individualized taxes for Canada. I wish they had Canadian pricing and I do find it very expensive.

EN

Elizabeth N.

Salon

Great!

Pros

Easy to navigate. Like the no contract. Mangomint pay is easy to set up as well.

Cons

It is priced higher compared to other salon software programs. Minor things could be tweaked with online booking.

AM

Aish M.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

If it's a booking system you are looking for a salon, Mangomint is the way to go

Overall it has been amazing to work with the software and the wonderful team behind mangomint. When we do come across any roadblocks mangomint will always find a work around and make it easier for us!

Pros

All the features that are currently present are absolutely useful. It is one of those software's that you can utilize every little feature because it caters to every need of your business. The team putting all this together is another bonus. If there are anything that we need a work around, or updates to our account, mangomint is ON IT! And rest assure your problem, queries will be solved! Also the newest update for 2 way texting is an absolute savior!

Cons

There could be some more work around rebooking clients. Maybe just a rebook button to rebook clients easily. And being able to apply promo codes to be able to better analyze the success of these promotions. But I do believe they are constantly working on these areas and we do see new updates pretty often

DD

Dan D.

Barbershop lounge

Very satisfied. I have recommended it to others

Pros

Very easy. User friendly. Clients love it. Doesn’t crash. Team is responsive.

Cons

Inability to text clients from software.

SC

Susan C.

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

Exceptional salon software and support

I have had no problems from Mangomint. Occasionally our I pad acts up. But they support us updating features on the I pad.

Pros

Integration is a huge factor for any salon. It was extremely easy and seamless

Cons

I would love for very simple " stock" forms to choose from. Client or model release forms. Chemical service forms. On a click and send basis. I have the ability to create my own, but no time and want them professionally worded.

PC

Peter C.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

I am a RAVING fan!!!

The President on down to the customer service rep is extremely knowledgeable about the intricate details of the software application. No question has ever done unanswered by the great people at Mangomint!

Pros

I really appreciated the ease of use where customer scheduling (In-house AND consumer) and Ultrasound Tech Schedules interplay seemlessly. The accounting for payment to contractors and payment tracking for reciepts is so accurate. The reporting is excellent.

Cons

I am a detail NUT. I always like more details. The great this about their service is that management welcomes input about how to better serve the end user.

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are so happy you are happy.

GT

Gabriela T.

Our Mangomint experience

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and teach the students how to manage appointments and keep client files up to date.

Cons

For the use of the program I don't have any cons. It is perfect for what we need.

JK

Jessica K.

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

Amazing software for Salons and spas!

Great!

Pros

The customer service is wonderful, very quick to respond and help you resolve. Scheduling and checkout is easy.

Cons

Wish we could separate our 2 locations a little better, products show up in both locations that should only be in one location.

DT

Desiree T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

What a blessing this has been for my business

Pros

Very versatile software. The Mangomint team assisted us to customize the software for our growing business. The system is so easy to learn, my entire team loves it.

Cons

I wish I could track clients referrals in the system. Either from other clients or from websites.

MD

Monica D.

Med spa software

I came on very early in their launch and have enjoyed watching them grow. They are very open to new ideas and features to improve their software.

Pros

The ease of working with the staff when a new feature is implemented. They are very responsive and listen to your needs.

Cons

There's not much that I've not liked about the software.