Mangomint Logo

Mangomint

Business management software for beauty & wellness industry

Mangomint Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.62/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

It super easy to use and the costumer love how easy it is. I love I don’t really have to book a client unless I’m fitting someone in to double book.
Mangomint's attention to detail is superb. They not only offer great customer assistance but genuine care for their clients.
Freezes, scanning problems, checking out clients takes longer than expected.

Carly G.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

I am a raving fan of this software

Mangomint has helped me get a clearer picture of my individual staff members' performance as well as the business overall. The payroll reporting has saved me literal hours of my life. I love all of the reports they have to help me get a better handle on my business. I love that they integrate with so many other business solutions as well, so if they don't directly solve my problem they make it really easy to find another app to connect to.

Pros

I researched dozens of spa scheduling software products and found them all lacking in different ways. The level to which I have control over my system is amazing. Their system integrates with any tool I need to use in my business seamlessly. The reporting is unparalleled and gives me great insight into my business. I'm saving a ton in credit card processing fees through the mangomint pay integration...

Cons

I honestly have zero complaints whatsoever.

Thank you Carly for such a great review. We will continue to make the product even better for you and please let us know if you need anything!

JK

John K.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

LOVE this modern salon software compared to the prehistoric software we switched from.

Switching salon software is inheritantly time consuming but, Mangomint made the process as efficient and painless as possible. It doesn't take hours and hours of training for staff to learn the new software. It's very intuitive and doesn't have that old spreadsheet feel. Always having customer service at the click of a chat box is so convenient. No need to wait on hold forever or await an email response to resolve simple issues. The Mangomint team is always fine tuning and adding more features without over-complicating the software, and they're great at taking feedback and implementing change when appropriate.

Pros

Easy for staff to learn and manage. Provides an excellent modern customer experience. Saves us time with auto appt notifications. Less no-shows with cc on file. Integrates with Shopify, which is a MUST for us. Customer service is top-notch. Integration with Waiverforever is sweet.

Cons

Product management needs more user friendly functionality when adding many products at once. I wish I could just upload my Shopify product export list and inventory list to add a long list of products without having to send it through customer support (although they do a great job and are efficient). I also wish I could categorize product categories into departments. Also, we still need a sliding scale for product commission rates and Quickbook integration. Mangomint isn't really set up for tanning salons, as we had to create work-arounds that come standard with tanning salon software.

GH

Greg H.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Sleek and Easy to use

I would recommend Mangomint to anyone needing an easy to use and intelligent scheduling system.

Pros

I like all the features the software has to offer, from scheduling to product inventory. Notifying clients is so much easier with the notification features. I can't wait to explore the membership and packages features with our business.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is an extra cost for integrated forms.

SJ

Sia J.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Great

Pros

Easy to use , mobile app makes life easier to work from anywhere.

Cons

Freezes, scanning problems, checking out clients takes longer than expected.

We really appreciate this review! We'd love to discuss more about what you've been experiencing. We'll be in touch!

jr

jason r.

Absolutely love Mangomint!!!

Online bookings and no call/no show cancellations are eliminated with having the ability to have credit cards on file which has been a huge financial benefit to us compared to our old software. Absolutely love that if you need help you can get ahold of someone almost immediately. Big thanks to everyone at Mangomint!

Pros

Love how easy Mangomint is to use. We had another booking system, Milano, that just made every step twice as hard as it needed to be but this system has made our lives incredibly easier.. The online booking system is flawless and the on-boarding/integration to Mangomint was simple.

Cons

The only con was that you didn't have couples massage booking available but we were able to do a work around on that and Mangomint is in the works of solving this for the software as we speak along with numerous new features that we are excited about.

MR

Morgan R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great All Around POS and Booking System (I've used 6 over the course of 10 years)

Easy. Overall, the system is easy for almost anyone, clients and staff, to understand and operate.

Pros

I love how easy it is for the clients to book. The booking page is clear and super easy to understand. Clients can pay deposits and clearly see the cancellation policy. I love the "wait in car" feature as I am located inside a salon studio set up that does not have a waiting area. I also love the customizable texts.

Cons

I really wish two-way texting was an option. I also would like the invoice (pay via phone) option to last longer than 15 minutes. I would like an email invoice option. And an online store connected to the inventory system would be fantastic!!! We have a lot of clients that have to text us to order products to pick up.

BG

Brittany G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Mangomint is the best booking software I’ve ever tried.

Mangomint has the best customer service of any service we utilize. They always respond within hours, but often within minutes. The tech support people are always well-informed and capable of handling the issue then and there, rather than forwarding everything on as support tickets (like other companies do).

Pros

I love the ease of use from the client end and the intuitive interface from our side.

Cons

I am eager for resources to be manageable, so that we can see, book, and block treatment rooms by daily schedule. I would also love a waitlist feature.

RH

Regan H.

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

An amazing app!

Pros

I love how they constantly remind clients of appointments. How they send out the cancellation policy to the clients after booking. I love that we can store everything about our clients on this app from what they have bought to formulas etc. I love how when a client gets inside it sends me a text letting me know that they are here for their appointment!

Cons

Sometimes the notifications can be delayed.

LB

Lisa B.

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

Amazing :)

Mangomint is very useful very easy to use :)

Pros

Everything about the system is great! Customer service help is fast when asked a question to use Mangomint!

Cons

Not really the system works well! Never had any issues with the system !

NS

Najimah S.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Great Software!

Pros

Ease of use. Straightfoward and clear instructions.

Cons

I can't think of anything bad about this software!

EH

Eric H.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Mangomint was the best decision we've made for our practice!

From the moment I started evaluating Mangomint for our company, it's been a great experience. Setting up and implementing was easy and intuitive. Support has been first class! I haven't needed much support, but when I did, I got immediate help through their chat and they handled all my needs within minutes.

Pros

Mangomint is so intuitive, we barely had to train any of our therapists! They just flawlessly figured out how to use it right away. The user-interface is great, simple, and easy to use. It solved the scheduling and billing/invoicing problem that we had. We needed an easy-to-use solution that included scheduling and billing and Mangomint delivered!

Cons

I understand having to balance ease-of-use with flexibility. Most products I evaluated had a lot of "bloat"... too many features that I'd never use, and that just turned me off. Mangomint hits all the important functions and keeps it simple to use. The only thing I'd desire in Mangomint is more flexibility in the reporting module, maybe with some custom reporting generation. It's by no means a deal breaker though. I can get everything I need.

GF

Ghesal F.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Finally found Mangomint

I am no longer frustrated on a daily basis with the appointment and payment software we use. Having a feature-for-feature mobile app lets us work and not feel tied down to a front desk computer screen. For a smaller-salon owner this is really important.

Pros

Online booking and client interaction is top notch.

Cons

Memberships have had some features added, we’d love to see some really easy to use membership controls. I’m sure it’s on the roadmap.

MO

Mack O.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Mangomint was the Clear Winner when Researching Salon Software

A quick, convenient and enjoyable booking experience for clients is our highest priority as a hair salon. Mangomint does all the heavy lifting with seamless website integration, custom branding, appointment notifications, payment processing, and unbelievable new features that continue to roll out and make our lives even easier.

Pros

The interface is clean and beautiful which oddly doesn't exist in any other salon software. We chose Mangomint initially for it's ability to handle payments for our hair salon that has both booth renters and commission stylists in which Mangomint allows all our stylists to use the same payment processor and routes payments to booth renters' individual bank accounts without ever hitting ours. They continue to impress us with features that make our life and the client's experience so simple and easy.

Cons

Initially I was concerned about the third party payment processor, but back in February of 2021 they upgraded this entirely to Mangomint Pay and it has been a game changer. No more concerns, we couldn't be happier with this update.

YL

Yvonne L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Has all the features I need and support is excellent

I love the team at Mangomint! They have been so helpful and patient whenever I've had questions or needed help to set something up.

Pros

Setup was easy and ongoing updates are easy to implement. It is simple and uncomplicated but still offers what I need to run my business efficiently.

Cons

Some features were not available when I first signed up but Mangomint has been open to requests and has implemented some of my top features along the way.

JS

Jayme S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Switched to Mangomint

Our experience has been positive and the switch over from Fresha was made much smoother because Mangomint’s team was extremely helpful through it all!

Pros

We love the check in features for our guests, especially in the time of Covid when you can’t allow too many people waiting inside a salon or spa. You know exactly when your guest has arrived and you can greet them when you’re ready.

Cons

Wish it showed pricing of services in appointment booking notifications. Also Back Bar products should be disabled so they don’t show up in the checkout when searching for products at time of sale.

Thank you so much for your review! We love the feedback, we will keep working on making Mangomint the best salon and spa software you've ever used!

SM

Sarah M.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Couldn’t run my business without it

I’ll never use another software.

Pros

Mangomint has been a seamless front and back end experience for our team and clients. It has been essential to not only navigating through opening during covid but grow our business as well. Our clients love the online booking, self check-in and checkout, and text reminders. It’s simple and clean to use and look at. Their customer service team is SO responsive, friendly, and helpful. They also save me a ton of time and headache with Shopify inventory integration.

Cons

My only complaint is a missing group booking option. The MangoMint team is always updating, improving, and adding features. I’m confident they’ll add group booking (hopefully soon!). A cancellation list feature would also help but I think that’s in the near future too!

JA

Jenni A.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

One of the best choices I’ve made for my business

Having used other software with other businesses I am confident that I made the best choice possible by opting for Mangomint. I have never used a booking software that’s so clean, efficient, and intuitive. They are always innovating and seem to be a step ahead. Their customer service is some of the best I’ve experienced. We started out our business strong, in the middle of the pandemic and I attribute a big part of our success from the beginning to being backed by such a solid software and team.

Pros

Mangomint has an extremely easy interface for the number of features provided. Customer support is phenomenal - always kind, knowledgeable, and dedicated. They are extremely innovative in their approach. I have often found if I ever have a suggestion it is usually already in development and when released is better than I could have imagined it. Both my team and our clients love this system.

Cons

I have yet to find a con beyond small things that were often already being addressed.

DD

Dan D.

Barbershop lounge

Very satisfied. I have recommended it to others

Pros

Very easy. User friendly. Clients love it. Doesn’t crash. Team is responsive.

Cons

Inability to text clients from software.

CU

Christina U.

Amazing Product and Customer Service

Really great, we have recommended them in many Facebook groups and to friends in the industry looking to move providers soon.

Pros

We moved from another large booking platform and researched many different products before taking the leap. We loved the modern product and team, flexibility, as well as the personal customer service. Especially moving from such a large platform that had little to no personalization, MangoMint fit well with or spa's team and we look forward to expanding locations with them as our trusted booking software.

Cons

The company is growing so there are sometimes new features or tiers we were not aware of. For example, we just bumped up a tier because we wanted some extra integrations we didn't know existed. But this isn't really a con because they are not a pushy sales team and are focused on customer service and their product instead, which isn't a problem. Also we were closed for 12 months due to COVID-19 so we would not have been able to jump up until now anyways.

CA

Charles A.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Mangomint is the heart of my salon company

Mangomint keeps everything so organized and efficient. I really couldn't be happier with it and my staff love it as well.

Pros

We love how modern and clean the software is. Easy to use and the chat support feature is amazing where I can live chat with support anytime I need it. We also love the covid features the software has for guest arrival and check in options.. also a self check out option so they can pay on their phones completely contact free!!

Cons

There are a couple features that I wish it had and I've expressed it to them and they seem very open to exploring the ideas.. which is great to be heard

AM

Angie M.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Mangomint For Salon

Love it, have used many different salon softwares over the years and this is hands down the best out there.

Pros

Love this software, I always compare it as going from an old android to a brand new Iphone. Its so simple and easy to use and it looks beautiful!

Cons

There have been a few things missing that i feel could use improvement, such as a waitlist for clients and individualized taxes for Canada. I wish they had Canadian pricing and I do find it very expensive.

CM

Clay M.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Mangomint for multi location service business

The system functions well and easily and is quick and simple. Even the least tech savvy employees can learn it and use it in no time. It is filled with features that I haven’t mastered but it functions fine as n the level we are using it. We have multiple locations and a large staff and the program makes it easy to process payroll, run reports, and examine how we are doing.

Pros

The product is easy to use and functions well. The learning curve is quick and it is intuitive in its design. It has more features than we currently utilize but I will be exploring the other features and implementing them soon

Cons

I don’t like how the system update in real-time when you made administrative level changes and doesn’t ask you to conform the change. It’s too sleazy to make a mistake like that. I also don’t like that the program can’t set different commission rates on different products. I would prefer to be able to have the commission rate be adjustable from 0-100% or even just have a set dollar amount.

PC

Peter C.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

I am a RAVING fan!!!

The President on down to the customer service rep is extremely knowledgeable about the intricate details of the software application. No question has ever done unanswered by the great people at Mangomint!

Pros

I really appreciated the ease of use where customer scheduling (In-house AND consumer) and Ultrasound Tech Schedules interplay seemlessly. The accounting for payment to contractors and payment tracking for reciepts is so accurate. The reporting is excellent.

Cons

I am a detail NUT. I always like more details. The great this about their service is that management welcomes input about how to better serve the end user.

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are so happy you are happy.

MI

Miro I.

Hair Salon Fusion

Pros

Mangomint is the best salon software on the market with best Payment system already incorporated in software we using Mangomint over two years with no issues. Highly recommended!!

Cons

Honestly I don’t have nothing then I don’t like on Mangomint software. Very happy customer

NM

Nicole M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Solid software

Very responsive with help and open to changes.

Pros

User friendly for clients, reminders and text work well and decrease no shows.

Cons

Does not keep accounting for gift certificate. Doesn’t show snap shot of all money gross from Service, tips, retail, retention, retail to service % all in one view like Clientrack. Need wait list for Clients to add themselves to.