CaptivateIQ Reviews

4.9/5 (139 reviews)

Darren Smith

A Robust Commissions Tool

Reviewed 2019-04-30

CaptivateIQ moved us out of spreadsheets into a reliable platform that helped make our lives easier operationally as well as form a Sales user experience. RepairPal had been running the Sales team's commission calculations out of Excel spreadsheets for as long as anyone here can remember. Which worked for making sure the Sales team got paid on their standard plan but did not allow us much if any customizability. It was a real challenge for us to pay SPIFFS, payroll adjustments, etc. Changing our comp structure was weeks worth of work instead of hours or days. And it wasn't a great user experience for the Sales team. Who ended up having to go through PDFs every month to try and find out what they had been paid. When I had initially started evaluating tools we'd looked at Exactly SimplyComp. But it became pretty apparent early on that we weren't their target buyer. Our sales team had 6 people on it and when we evaluated SimplyComp, it was challenging to replicate our plan. When CaptivateIQ reached out to us, it was very apparent that they understood our needs, struggles and had a wealth of experience working with all kinds of commission plans. We did a proof of concept trial with a free implementation and I could not be more pleased with the results. What used to take 2 people hours to do, is done in 15 minutes. Saves me time, saves our finance guys time and keeps the sales team happy.

Carl Ehrnrooth

Captivate has been a massive win

Reviewed 2019-05-24

The main problems we were looking to solve with Captivate were improved accuracy of our calculations, increased transparency of the commissions process, and reduced time to calculate. I think we've realized all of the above and I’m not sure how we’d scale or handle our current plans in Excel.

Ricardo Sándor

Processing commissions in <1 min / month even with our new complex plans

Reviewed 2019-05-31

It’s been the great..of course the product, but I really enjoyed working with the support staff as well. Not only great guys and A+ service, but they have both been in finance roles where they ran commissions at companies so they’re great resources.

Shane Wey

Awesome product. Handles the nitty gritty so you can focus on what's important.

Reviewed 2019-03-29

I’d definitely recommend CaptivateIQ to those looking for a way to automate the commissions process and save a lot of time. The CaptivateIQ team was amazing in helping me get set up quickly and when it’s all set up and it gave me some peace knowing I’ve got a vetted system to payout commissions to my team.

Nicholas Borrelli

Takes the pain away from a painful process

Reviewed 2019-05-23

I think the system is great. We have harder than normal commission plans in my opinion and CaptivateIQ delivered. I would definitely recommend it to others looking to make commissions less painful to manage.

Jesse Shikiar

Reviewed 2019-07-15

We are solving cross team collaboration with commission between accounting and my BDR management team and moving away from excel spreadsheets. This has totally given new clarity and transparency across 3 different teams and made a lot of the grunt work of managing a BDR team go away. Also love that I can customize the comp structure to my own system.

Sarah Drugan

Very easy to use!

Reviewed 2019-05-15

CaptivateIQ is REALLY EASY to use and understand, especially if you come from the world of Excel. After a few sessions with their services team, I’m comfortable making changes to the product on my own. We have a large sales team with a variety of teams / plans and this streamlined the whole process. I recommend this for any large and fast growing sales team.

Kelly McCarthy

Captivate IQ is a great solution to commissions scaling with growing sales teams

Reviewed 2019-07-14

Positive experience, CSR has been an amazing team getting us up and running and through the implementation process smoothly. They ask all the right questions and take the time to really understand your plans and help ensure the backend handles all the plan possibilities.

Switching form Oracle to CaptivateIQ has been incredible

Reviewed 2019-05-23

Our overall experience has been extremely positive! We had used Xactly and Oracle in the past and there is no comparison in terms of balancing ease of use with robust capability. Our monthly comp processing has never been more simple! I also want to emphasize the dedication and attention to detail the Captivate team demonstrated during our evaluation cycle, implementation, and beyond - they are committed to getting the tool working exactly as their customers require to an extent I have never seen from other vendors.

Ada Johnson

Very flexible commission system

Reviewed 2019-05-24

CaptivateIQ has been a great experience. Coming from Excel, I highly recommend it for an automated commission solution to save time processing, reviewing payouts for accuracy, and giving something our team is able to interact with for their compensation. When we ran out of time we would not send statements to individuals and with captivateIQ I never have to worry about that.

Keith Davison

Great team and product

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Commissions used to be a stressful and time consuming monthly exercise. With CaptivateIQ, it takes a few clicks a month to process payouts for the team and now I can move into more important business activities. If you have multiple plans and managers and are trying to simplify this process with an easy to use system, CaptivateIQ will serve you well.

Amanda Garza

User friendly commission solution

Reviewed 2019-05-29

Previously, we were operating commissions in Excel spreadsheets. It was a very manual process that took a lot of time to put together and manually check. It also opened us to potential problems common with spreadsheets (copy pasting formulas and numbers, etc.). We’ve since been operating out of CaptivateIQ, which is a great platform. It beats manually calculating commissions in spreadsheets and makes the whole process very quick, simple, and easy.

Destiny Hansen

Reviewed 2019-07-31

Its been a great experience overall using CaptivatelQ

Zachary McCall

Easy to use compensation reporting system

Reviewed 2019-07-16

My experience with CaptivateIQ has been primarily as a user needing to calculate compensation and ensure that I was paid correctly. Captivate has been great at effectively showing me what I need to see and I don't feel that we're missing out on anything.

Captivate IQ Rev.

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-29

Overall, it's just another useful tool that simplifies the extra work around the office. It helps you focus on your actual work and not have to worry about one extra thing.

Anonymous

Great software to track sales compensation

Reviewed 2019-07-11

No more confusion about my sales comp.

Anonymous

CaptivateIQ has provided our ICs and org with peace of mind

Reviewed 2019-08-18

When reps have questions on their comp, the first place we start with is CaptivateIQ.

Tim LaBeau

CaptivateIQ - bringing insight and ease to underserved space

Reviewed 2019-07-12

It has been great - an awesome addition to our sales org!

Greg Rattray

Makes commission process easy

Reviewed 2019-07-15

Good implementation process to get our plans on the tool quickly.

KEVIN ZELL

Great Easy to use Tool

Reviewed 2019-07-10

CaptivateIQ significantly lowered the time it takes to run commissions each month as well as increased the accuracy of the calculations.

Anonymous

Great platform to manage our sales commissions!

Reviewed 2019-07-16

It is very user friendly and creates visibility across the entire team.

Erik Bulichi

Great solution to understand commission breakdowns at a glance

Reviewed 2019-07-17

Excellent tool that helps me clearly walk my reps through their commission summary.

Sophia Nardone

Easy to use and great for transparency

Reviewed 2019-07-10

I like that I'm able to see all of my commissions broken down without my base salary included.

Tawney Sablan

I LOVE THIS TOOL FOR COMMISSIONS

Reviewed 2019-07-18

I am so happy to finally have a system that accurately helps our team track commissions and securely. Great product.

Jennifer Clarke

Flexible system

Reviewed 2019-07-17

The implementation has been great. We're not yet live, so I'm hopeful the ongoing support will be as well, but I have nothing but good things to say about the implementation process and the though partnership I've received during the process.

Jim Day

Tracking Commission with CaptivateIQ

Reviewed 2019-07-17

Experience has been very positive. Has saved time and re-work by avoiding pay out mistakes.

Ryan Irish

Captivate IQ Review

Reviewed 2019-07-18

. The benefit is I no longer maintain a separate spreadsheet which tracks my commission schedule. Saves me a couple hours every quarter and just gives me peace of mind. In sum, very positive experience.

CaptivateIQ replacing Xactly

Reviewed 2019-07-19

CaptivateIQ allows us to eliminate manual calculation of commissions. We are able to process commissions faster and more accurately as well as give managers the ability to review their team's numbers easily.

valter gomes

More Visibility into my commission paycheck

Reviewed 2019-08-19

I like how the software calculates my commission paycheck without the need of updating a custom spreadsheet manually. I also enjoy the dashboard that breakdown my commission variables and commission rate as well as qualified opportunities/CW.

Anonymous

Captivate IQ makes it easy for me to understand my paycheck.

Reviewed 2019-07-15

I can see exactly what deals I'm getting paid out for.

Eugene Kwon

CaptivateIQ is a must

Reviewed 2019-07-18

Easy to use and provides transparency that is much needed

Modesto Morales

Great Product, Gives me Peace of Mind around the Sales Commissions Process

Reviewed 2019-05-15

We have nearly automated our business development sales representatives commissions process. What previously took me about 2 hours to complete now only takes me 15 mins to do! With that time back, I can leverage the output CaptivateIQ provides and have more time to analyze, rather than having to worry about the numbers first.

Easy access - great information

Reviewed 2019-07-17

Its a quick and easy way to find how much commission I earned for the month without running client reports and calculating it myself. Additional information on how calculations were made is also available with out cluttering your screen.

Mizzy Mariani

Captivate IQ makes it easy for me to understand my paycheck

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-07-19

The ability to easily see what I'm getting paid, and for which deals.

Rebecca Kosik

Reviewed 2019-07-17

Ease of viewing and approving commission. Quick access of information.

Lopa Rahman

CaptivateIQ gives me visibility into my earnings

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Clear breakdown of commission for each pay period

Aaron Adams

AA's CaptivateIQ Review

Used monthly for 2+ years

Mitchell Munsell

Commissions payout are now so easy to see!

Reviewed 2019-07-10

It's been positive, much better than what we had previously!

Joey Backs

Huge improvement over manual/excel sheet process

Reviewed 2019-07-15

As an individual contributor on our sales team I love being able to quickly access a summary of my commission schedule, payouts, and plan. The information layout is a huge improvement to the excel sheets our finance team used to track these things previously, and a self-serve portal is awesome for better, quicker accessibility.

Kevin Wisniewski

Great time-saving commission tool

Reviewed 2019-04-09

CaptivateIQ has put so much time back on my calendar - I used to spend several hours per week tracking and reporting commissions manually, and now I spend less than an hour per month. The tool is dynamic and easy to use for our ever-changing commission structures. I demoed Concert and Xactly but found that CaptivateIQ was able to accomplish everything I needed it to. The on-boarding experience was phenomenal - both were incredibly helpful and patient when building out our data and commission plans.

Transparent & Easy to Understand

Reviewed 2019-07-11

CaptivateIQ is my first experience with tracking commission and it has been a very positive experience. I am not surprised by what comes into my bank account now.

Courtney Schissler

Love them!

Reviewed 2019-07-10

I cant say one bad word. If you can get the CSR - do it! He has spent endless hours with us to ensure our complicated calculations were always correct and inputted properly. He never dropped the ball and was always on his game. I am looking forward to continue to work with him.

Christy Naranjo

Gives me piece of mind to better predict my paycheck

Reviewed 2019-07-11

CaptivateIQ solves the problem of managing my earnings because I can see exactly where my money is coming from. It also gives me piece of mind to audit my sales to make sure I'm being paid accordingly.

Caitlin Ray

Crystal Clear Communications

Reviewed 2019-07-16

I love how easy it is for my to understand what deals are included in my commission checks. This is the first platform I’ve used that offers 100% transparency into what I’m being on and how much. I also love that it separates renewal business from new business.

Greg Huenergardt

Great tool for personal financial visibility as an account executive

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Solving my financial planning for the future and knowing what commissions are coming in my next paycheck.

Gregory J. King

Captivate IQ

Reviewed 2019-07-18

What I liked most is that it allows me to consistently monitor how my profit sharing amounts are. It also, allows me to set more goals and come with up creative ideas to improve performance for our organization.

Maia Cocallas

We love CaptivateIQ!

Reviewed 2019-07-10

CaptivateIQ is amazing. Conway has been nothing but fantastic to work with. We will definitely recommend!

Delana Ha

I'm Captivate!

Reviewed 2019-07-11

CaptivateIQ has helped me make sure that I'm accurately getting paid out correctly on my commission checks instead of having to double-check with a manager, I can simply check it myself. Being in sales you want to make sure you're getting paid the right amount!

Aaron Seelman

CaptivateIQ Makes Understanding Your Compensation Easy

Reviewed 2019-07-10

It makes understanding my compensation incredibly easy.

Alex Owens-Baird

CaptivateIQ_Review

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Great - no problems on my end

Chanda England

CaptivateIQ is so convenient and easy to use!!

Reviewed 2019-07-17

This has been such a convenience for me, I have all my monthly information in one convenient location. I no longer have to search and run any reports!

Lily Duevel

CaptivateIQ has been a game changer!

Reviewed 2019-07-11

Our commissions used to be calculated manually and there were always some errors, ever since we implemented CaptivateIQ payouts have been easy to track and accurate month over month!

Dustan Brown

Reviewed 2019-07-19

I absolutely love CaptivateIQ and would definitely recommend this software!

Brandon Filoramo

Great Commissions product

Reviewed 2019-07-11

Makes getting my commission reports much easier!

sergio calderon

Reviewed 2019-07-16

AMAZING!! honeslty it is so accurate and keeps track of all my commission without me having to keep track of everything on my end

Lisa King

Commission

Reviewed 2019-07-18

It keeps from having on the financial statements to see what the commissions are. As mentioned, it is user friendly and easy viewing.

Stephanie Borsum

Awesome

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-12

Waseem Daher

Great product with great support

Reviewed 2019-07-22

Finally threw away my commission calculating Excel sheet.

EASY FOR SALES REPS

Reviewed 2019-07-18

The sales team had very limited access to a complicated commission structure and internal resources were being used to manually calculate payouts. At one point, we had to move from weekly commission payouts to monthly due the number of hours that were soaked up manually calculating. The reps were frustrated and our internal team was given additional unnecessary work. Reps are happier and have a better understanding of commission and can budget accordingly. Immediate benefits was saving time and catching mistakes - as new adopter of program expect to see improved performance management.

Janice Thomas

New User

Reviewed 2019-07-23

No issues love the ease of using it for what i need

Megan Ehret

User Friendly

Reviewed 2019-07-30

It is great! No cons all pros

Sarah Khan

Finally able to see what I am making!

Reviewed 2019-07-10

I previously had to track my commission and pay in a spreadsheet I created. I am so happy that I no longer have to manually input and track my pay. This makes my life so much easier!

Alexandra Corcoran

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-07-10

Fast, easy to log in, and easy to navigate.

Steven Vicino

Mind at ease

Great thus far

Heath Capps

Great software

Reviewed 2019-07-15

It is very easy to use and creates visibility for my team. I use it for sales commission statements and it makes my life easier and saves me time.

Emily Mailhiot

Great software!

Reviewed 2019-07-10

It is super easy to use and gives a simple breakdown of my commission each month.

Maxine Sharf

Love CaptivateIQ!

Reviewed 2019-07-11

I used to be in the dark around how my commission was calculated, now it is extremely clear and straightforward.

Judd Goodrich

First time user

Reviewed 2019-07-18

The deployment and time to value are the most beneficial aspects of the product. Exactly took over a year to deploy instead of a month.

Chris Carter

Reviewed 2019-07-16

I really like the UX and just how easy it is to navigate to find what I'm looking for.

Rob O.

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Transparency for commissions. Easier to look in one spot and not do the math. Ease to bubble up if anything is incorrect.

Captivate IQ

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Making sure that my commissions are paid out correctly.

Nathan Watson

Gusto & Captivate

Great overall experience

Mario Ruffolo

Reviewed 2019-07-10

itemized reports. like seeing the line item for every commission

Steve Landrey

Reviewed 2019-07-15

I like being able to see all my commissions/dollar amounts in one place easily.

Audie Genteroy

CaptiveIQ Commissions

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Pretty new but use it once a week

Samantha Morey

Great experience with CaptivateIQ!

Reviewed 2019-07-30

I am just . user of this software, but I love how anytime, I can go in and see my compensation structure, and my goals for the quarter.

Elizabeth Reed

I have enjoyed using CaptivateIQ

Reviewed 2019-07-17

I really enjoy the fact that it is so easy to navigate and use.

Katy KIRK

Partner Sales Advisor

Reviewed 2019-07-16

I like how quickly I can log in, click one button, then see my payout information clearly.

Brenda Barnes

Reviewed 2019-08-02

I love that I can sign in whenever I want and see my upcoming commissions

Dave Durocher

CaptivateIC Commission Data

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Easy one step log in and review weekly for slaes and commission data

Deborah Black

good

Reviewed 2019-07-17

Great for finding information in a timely matter

David Williams

Commission

Reviewed 2019-07-17

Solving for manual tracking of commissions

Excellent Commission Tool

Reviewed 2019-07-11

Ease of use, provides a great scope into viewing my commission

Brian Killingbeck

CapitvateIQ

Reviewed 2019-07-18

I love the ease of use and that everything is all in one place

Jasmine Monahelis

Monthly Commissions are a breeze

Reviewed 2019-07-11

Very helpful, and our admin is very knowledgable.

Tyler Talbot

Reviewed 2019-07-18

It's been great! I've been able to know exactly how many meetings I've set and how much I'll be paid. Taken a lot of stress off of me at the end of the month.

Warren Colbert

User Friendly

Reviewed 2019-07-17

CaptiveIQ is user friendly...easy to navigate around the site.

Easy to Use!

Reviewed 2019-07-29

Easy to log in and view mine and my team's commission statements

Mark Mattingly

Very easy to use

Reviewed 2019-07-11

This has been great for centralizing all payouts, eliminating the need for reps to have to track their commissions on their own for verification and getting rid spreadsheets

Alexine Mudawar

Reviewed 2019-07-10

The software is extremely easy to use and much simpler than excel/manually tracking

Shawn McCauley

Great Experience!

Reviewed 2019-07-18

ease and break down per commission schedule

Scott Adamonis

Save time and Money

Reviewed 2019-07-17

Our experience has been great throughout the process. Great customer service and very easy for our teams in the field to adjust to and use.

James Atwell

CaptivateIQ is for Closers!

Reviewed 2019-07-18

Peace of mind for an AE!

Michael Yeung

Great tool for tracking commissions!

Reviewed 2019-08-10

Easy and early access to commission statements. Transparency on calculations.

Marilyn Szendrey

Captivate IQ User Review

Reviewed 2019-07-23

I am able to access my teams profits/commissions for the month easily.

Brendan Mullen

Fast and Transparent Commissions

Reviewed 2019-07-18

I like that I can see the calculations that went into my commission payout, even before I receive my check. It also helped our organization save time and move up our pay schedule by a week.

Renee Wilson

CaptivateIQ is great for reviewing commissions!

Reviewed 2019-07-10

Overall, I feel this software is very user friendly and great for keeping things in one place to quickly pull up.

Morgan Bailey

Things i enjoy about Captivate IQ

Reviewed 2019-07-18

i thoroughly enjoy getting to use CaptivateIQ. I've never heard of a company that shows you how productive you can be within a company before and it's nice to see my growth each month.

Megan Padilla

Transparency across sales orgs

Reviewed 2019-07-17

Love this tool because it gives me full transparency into how much i'm getting paid and why. Also shows any discrepancies. No need to track this on my own anymore!!

Justin James

Easy to use platform

Reviewed 2019-07-17

We use CaptivateIQ to inform the field offices of their monthly commission. It simplifies the process by providing all of the information needed at a quick glance.