Invoca Reviews

4.76/5 (17 reviews)

Pros
  • It is a great way to track our advertising dollars
  • Invoca is an integral part of our business operations. We would be lost without it.
  • This software is easy to manage & the pricing structure is better than many out there.
  • the simplicity of it and the dashboard straight away I can see everything I need to know
Cons
  • THE COST
  • The limitations around filters and reporting.
  • nothing to complain about software is easy to use
  • It hasn't changed much in the past couple of years!
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Guillermo Santos

Easiest Software to track my calls

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Pros

Cons
nothing to complain about software is easy to use

Amy Franck

Your Digital Campaigns Will Thank You

Reviewed 2019-10-22

Great customer support, and cannot say enough about the positive impact this solution has had on our digital campaigns

Pros
The fact I now have a full view of how my digital marketing campaigns are performing and can leverage more robust call analytics within automated bidding

Cons
None it is easy to use and the benefits are excellent

Senior Account Manager

Reviewed 2019-05-24

Been at RingPArtner for 5 years and we have always used invoca for tracking network calls. Support team and overall performance are consistent and awesome. There is a reason why we stay

Pros
Invoca is really easy to navigate through the menus. For my role digging into publisher data is key, and for someone who is not usually good at these type of things I find myself hardly stuck at all. Good Support team and informative updates on whats fixed or what is going to be addressed.

Cons
Not a whole lot but a small thing would be that I don't like having to dig to figure out what my account allows. but that even seems like im trying to say something bad

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Becky Monraz

Overall great tool

Reviewed 2019-05-17

Pros
I've used other call tracking solutions previously and feel that invoca has superior dashboard, implementation support and great account managers.

Cons
The script doesn't run 100% of the time, but have found this is typical with most call tracking solutions. Also, after a given time frame, your support becomes 100% through the support ticket system. Given the cost, would be nice to have dedicated support team.

Anonymous

The best experience in telephone connectivity

Reviewed 2018-04-18

With Invoca marketers can get great information about callers and conversations, which can optimize the customer's journey in real time on virtually any channel or device.

Pros
I have more than 3 years dedicated to Telecommunications, I have had the opportunity to have used several software for call centers. With Invoke they have definitely improved communication with customers. With analysis and voice calls, you can optimize the entire purchase path, click to call. It is amazingly efficient, you can understand why customers are calling, so make the respective improvements and offer better service.

Cons
Invokes offers a unique experience. There is absolutely nothing that you do not like. Makes customer contact ideal before, during and after each phone call.

Anonymous

Great way to audit calls and improve in various areas of the company

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Pros
I really like that we can customize and test phone numbers and lines so that we can appropriately audit calls. Being able to record calls has allowed us to identify issues when auditing and improve where necessary for our team/company. It's a great tracking system for calls to see whats working and what's not for marketing purposes.

Cons
One thing I would change is being able to better organize calls. Maybe there is a way, but it's a busy dashboard. Nonetheless, it works great and makes our team better in many ways.

NATALIE DEVINE

INVOCA = ROI

I LOVE THE PEOPLE, I LOVE THE TOOL, I LOVE THE RESULTS

Pros
I LOVE THE WAY YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE THE WAY YOU USE THE TOOL TO FIT YOUR NEEDS. IF YOU CAN THINK IT THE PEOPLE AT INVOCA ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP YOU FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Cons
THE COST

Blake Elliott

Invoca Product

Reviewed 2019-10-22

Pros
It's very user friendly. Things are laid out simply, campaigns are easy to setup, and reporting is organized and effective.

Cons
It hasn't changed much in the past couple of years!

Amanda Sloan

The future of call tracking

Reviewed 2019-10-23

Pros
It is easy to use Provides insights to calls, not just call routings Platform insight dashboard Easy to scale solutions & changes Customer service Integration capabilities Constantly innovating

Cons
Cost Innovations can require a need to restructure or make minimal changes in order to adjust and utilize new features

Ryan Beagan

Innovative Product & Amazing Staff

Reviewed 2019-10-23

Pros
Easy to use system that allows quick analysis of large and small sets of data. Insights from the data and signals have resulted in improvements across all call tracking KPIs.

Cons
The limitations around filters and reporting.

Charley Cash

Great for tracking advertising

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Pros
It is a great way to track our advertising dollars

Cons
It is easy to use after you have used it a couple of times

Invoca for inbound tracking

Reviewed 2019-05-21

Pros
Pretty easy interface once you get used to it. Tracks accreting with a lot of advanced features for large businesses. Many of our clients use it as well.

Cons
Some steps are repetitive. We have thousands of campaigns and it is difficult to update holiday hours across all those campaigns. Although, Invoca was willing to do this service for us.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Steven Trice

Awesome Call Tracking Tool for Marketers

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Pros
It allows us to track phone calls to our Sales Dept from the website, so we can see how many opportunities we're generating. It helped add diversity to our usual lead conversion forms.

Cons
It's a bit complex to start using, but once you learn, it's a great tool.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Easy

Reviewed 2019-05-17

I would recommend them!

Pros

Cons
I would like a little better UX on the adding of or removal of setups. But since I started a few years back, it has only improved on the regular.

Mark Shields

Good Phone Call Tracking Application

Reviewed 2017-06-08

We were able to get quality phone call data tracked in our CRM system. It was easy to implement and customize too.

Pros
Easily integrated into our CRM, easy to implement and customize, quality phone call data that can be used for marketing purposes.

Cons
Although the phone call data is good, its not as highly targeted as it could be. Also, it seems to cost more than other similar platforms.

Lauren Novogrodsky

Invoca is Essential

Reviewed 2019-01-23

Pros

Cons
It gets confusing with the different permissions available to employees.

Jackie Lovell

So much information at your fingertips

Reviewed 2016-11-07

I'd like to see the interface - specifically the navigation - become a bit more user-friendly, but once you get to know your way around, it's fairly straightforward. The staff is terrific and quick to respond.