Nintex DocGen for Salesforce Logo

Document automation for Salesforce (formerly Drawloop)

Nintex DocGen for Salesforce Reviews

Suggested alternatives

docusign
jotform-4-0
proposify-biz

There are so many great features to Drawloop, but I really appreciate the ability to set up the tool without technical skills, and the broad range of options make it the best tool for us.
DocGen allows our users to generate their own proposals, agreements, etc. which eliminates a bottleneck in the process. The support team is great when we run into issues or advanced templates.

Nolan L.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Docgen is one of the best in market and the process simple to deploy

Document generation for Proposals, Contracts and Reports is simple easy to deploy

Pros

Easy deployment and easy of use. Clean interface

Cons

lack of support for soql query and asked to buy support package when previously it was supported. Support case timeline is long and not fast

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Nintex DocGen with Salesforce

We are trying to solve filling out documents and this does get the job done. We aren't using it to it's full capacity though. I've reached out a few times for help and haven't gotten much back, and not even on help but also to see if Nintex offers additional products or solutions. Nothing. You would think they would want to sell to us, we are willing!

Pros

I like that it works. We don't run into many problems or errors with the platform and it's pretty straight forward as long as you are comfortable with advanced PDF functionality.

Cons

It's a bit choppy. I wish the set up of documentation and packages were just a little bit more straightforward. I also didn't have that much knowledge of PDF and that's how a lot of the items are mapped, so instead of learning about Xplenty I had to learn about Adobe. I wish Xplenty provided more resources on that, they may exist but I couldn't find much. The support is not good. There's a million resources but it's all self taught. If you have questions expect to spend hours finding out solutions on your own.

JL

Jordyn L.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Get what you pay for

Pros

It's very simple to integrate with salesforce and it uses word which makes it easy to create, edit, and change templates.

Cons

Its always down or experiencing an outage, it happens multiple times a month.

CS

Chelsea S.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Great Functionality, Average Reliability

Pros

The ability to automate all of our document generation processes has saved hours of time for our users. We use it on a daily basis. It's great that you can add custom logic for different documents to pull, and there's a good amount of flexibility in the document templates themselves.

Cons

There are always some weird formatting issues that probably just stem from how Word formatting can be tricky. It will look a certain way in the Word template, but when you generate the document from DocGen it will have a different format. It can be difficult to fix it sometimes. One of the major issues we've been having lately are regular outages with DocGen. For the past year, they've had outages at least once a month, usually more often, and we have several business critical processes on DocGen so these outages have caused us to research other options. It's unfortunate because they previously did not have all these outages and we otherwise love the product.

CG

Corie G.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Nintex DocGen saves us so much time

We've been a customer for over 5 years and overall it's been great to work with Nintex

Pros

Cons

Not all features are available in classic or lightning, so I have to switch between the 2 to work on document packages.

LD

Leslie D.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

An exceptional tool!

Overall, my experience with Drawloop has been excellent. From initial training and set up, to excellent support when needed. The tool does everything we need and makes my job so much easier!

Pros

Cons

I don't know that I can think of a con ... maybe it wasn't on the market early enough and I was having to use a non-friendly tool to accomplish less than what I can with Drawloop.

ME

Momen E.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

DocGen Review

Document generation is a top tier feature that any organization must have. It is so simple to set up, from the templates to the field mappings to the preview of the document. I love it.

Pros

We have been using Nintex now for over 5 years. We have apretty solid relationship with the team and they always reach out to check in or to keep us up to date with the latest version. The best thing I like about Nintex is the ease of use to generate a document with the click of a button.

Cons

There are not much things I do not like about Nintex. One thing I must say is that you need certain permissions if you have a license. With the permissions, it does give the user access to the Setup Menu, which our users do not need. This runs the risk of a user going in there and possibly altering a system setting if they are in the back snooping around, it was hard to find a solution to this.

LR

Layla R.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Simplified Daily Tasks

100% hands down my favorite add on in salesforce.

Pros

Just simplifying doc generation is most important. we generate hundreds of documents to complete day to day work and doc gen has saved hours of work.

Cons

not one - everything can be done if you can dream it they have a way to do it.

america b.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

i like this platform

it is a work tool

Pros

I like this platform because it helps me accelerate my sales

Cons

everything is fine i'm not complaining..

Robert D.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Break through the document limit in salesforce

It was very simple. I contacted my account manager, got a demo. signed up. Configured it in my salesforce tennant and simply started to create more powerful and useful documents.

Pros

It was easy to setup and configure. It really has so many more features for rich documents than what you get in salesforce. If like us you have multiple departments/countries/comapnies they all need theri own slighly different reports/quotes/proposals etc. This is a critical piece of software.

Cons

Nothing. This software does exactly what i need. Sure i'm dissapointed that i need it but if salesforce wiull not give me what i need at least i have this option to use.

CH

Christa H.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Christa's review

good once implemented, making any changes is very difficult and wish it was more user friendly (drag/drop or a better UI)

Pros

It does not fail or have issues often if ever. Once set up it is easy to use

Cons

Setting up what we need, we used a consultant, but every time I need to try to make a change it is really confusing and takes me forever. I do not understand the excel template files used and why certain data appears as it does.

CR

Chevy R.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Chevy's Review

Overall, I like the tool and would recommend to friends as it does a lot and requires very little training.

Pros

I find it easy to create formatted outputs for multiple occasions. Easy joins make pulling all of the right data together very simple.

Cons

Error handling isn't great and the help documentation is lacking. Hard to troubleshoot error codes without reaching out to support.

MJ

Monica J.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Drawloop Review-Document Generation

Once set up is done correctly then the tool works as expected

Pros

Ability to merge fields and generate documents

Cons

Set up is confusing. Too many steps. Need better explanation

RC

Rachel C.

Banking, 1-10 employees

Super System to Implement!

It has been extremely wonderful!

Pros

It has added features that have helped our business achieve success more efficiently. The customer service is also out of this world.

Cons

Having to switch between classic and lightning to set up the flows quickly.

Paweł P.

Chemicals, 10,001+ employees

Nintex Drawloop DocGen offering great business transformation benefits.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen can enhance the business processes where users pull the data from Salesforce CRM manually into Word documents. It can be also integrated with Nintex Sign feature or AdobeSign to collect signatures on the generated documents.

Pros

Drawloop DocGen offers an easy way of connecting Salesforce CRM with lightweight automation tool - Nintex Workflow Cloud (NWC). Business teams can populate different document templates with Salesforce data and send those for approvals or signatures automatically. Not only it reduces the manual steps in the process, it also improves the company's business transformation.

Cons

Despite the fact Drawloop DocGen is easy to set up and use, it is also quite expensive feature comparing it to other solutions on the market.

ST

Sue T.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Nintex Doc Gen esign integration sup par.

Nintex does not have the ability to support design to meet our needs.

Pros

Being able to create templates and generate custom documents that can be emailed to contacts.

Cons

Nintex Doc Gen esign integration sup par.

RS

Robin S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Nintex usage

Pleased we have it and when it works it works well. However it may be my lack of experience, but trying to set up new usage or update existing applications isn't always easy.

Pros

Once the templates are set up, they are very great. During different times of the year they are used daily.

Cons

Not always easy to set up or update. Often have to start from the beginning to update a template. Can be costly as you are paying for every time you use the product so when testing a new template or usage, it is costing us to do so.

KM

Karthikeyan M.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Amazing tool for Document Generations

Great tool which integrates with Salesforce and met the expectations

Pros

Ease of use, anyone can adapt and work easily and easy integration with Salesforce.

Cons

All good for now, may be the pricing can be reduced a bit. But all looks cool.

YA

Yaseen A.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great tool for document generation

Pros

i liked the flexibility for document generation which provided from drawloop against the other products in salesforce app exchange it is very good.

Cons

I wished that nintex have a separated part for e signing without need to integrate with adobe e-sign.