All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

SalesDirector.ai Reviews

Pros

I really enjoy the ability to get a snapshot of sales opportunity health for all current deals we have in the pipeline.

Chelsea L.

Rickey J.

Read the full review
We were stood up in days; ease of deployment is high. Their team is excellent.

Crispin V.

Read the full review

Cons

Linking of accounts seems hit or miss overall.

Darla M.

Rickey J.

Kelly J.

4.5

SalesDirector.ai delivers AI to take sales reps and sales managers to the next level of performance

Thorough insight and analysis of all sales opportunities. An easy way to visualize forecast and pipeline health. Excellent tool for providing insights that keep things from falling through the cracks, and highlight where proper attention is not being given. Overall, it is helping our sales team get better, and mature in our process and approaches.

Pros

SalesDirector.ai is being used by our entire sales organization. It leverages data and activity in Microsoft Exchange (emails and calendars), and Microsoft CRM. SalesDirector.ai provides best practice analysis, alerts, and guidance on all the deals we are pursuing. It helps us not let opportunities or the activities to pursue them, get missed or neglected. - Opportunity Analysis - provides objective...

Cons

None that really impact my daily use and experience with the solution. I have been extremely happy with the feature sets, and the responsiveness of the vendor when anything is needed.

Solid Activity Tracking Solution for Salesforce, Minor Flaws

Good overall - makes activity capture for SF easy. Minor pitfalls but it works well overall.

Pros

Super simple to set up - just connect Outlook and Salesforce accounts and it will automatically write back activities into Salesforce. Good alternative to Einstein Activity Capture which does not create a physical task record in SF - this does. Currently I only use the autoscribe function but there are more advanced pipeline analytics features that look interesting.

Cons

Has a tendency to write back junk/newsletter emails as actual activity into Salesforce - i.e. if I have Dick's Sporting Goods in Salesforce, every time they send me a coupon it shows up as an activity. Wish there was a better way to filter this.

Good for sales, not Customer Success Management

Overall it's a good tool. The technical support has been great!! They've really customized the tool to help fit our needs.

Pros

Being able to track customer opportunities (deals) and seeing what they've already purchased.

Cons

With my line of work, we want to see how customers are using the solution and being able to query data to build use cases. However, this isn't the best tool for forecasting the usage of the software. There's a bit of a lag which can be a bit of a pitfall when you're trying to get people to purchase something else but you don't have the right data points to back up the big purchase.

Excellent platform; a hidden gem of sorts

See above - it's been solid. Two biggest things that stand out to me: 1) Their team bending over backwards to make us happy. Probably not something that's scalable two years from now, but our experience thus far has been wonderful working with them 2) The reporting. We're running performance reviews better, 1:1s better, board calls better... all because we're able to quickly tap into insights that salesforce just isn't built to think of. They also produce some reports that are in our board decks and, frankly, take our sales operations team hours to build due to the complexity of the data

Pros

1) We were stood up in days; ease of deployment is high 2) Their team is excellent. Smaller business - so eager to delight customers - but as you want to adapt the system to match your needs, their team (from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] down) are responsive and helpful and proposed changes kick into effect almost immediately 3) For us, this accomplishes a handful of things that are part annoyance...

Cons

The Outlook integration (getting things automatically from Outlook into Salesforce) is the only thing that we've honestly had issues with, and that's minor and something that I don't see any platform doing any better than SDAI

Pretty good but improvement is a must

Overall it's fine and a good tool to help increase productivity. I would hesitate to recommend it to anyone immediately without knowing their situation, but i would most likely recommend it.

Pros

I like the ease of use, it's pretty functional and for the most part is accurate. I especially like the waterfall and the related activity areas making it easy to see what activity has been done on it, by whom, and how recently. I like the sentiment faces as well, makes it very simple to see if action is needed based on that acitivty.

Cons

One thing i dislike is the font weight used. I've changed brightness of my screens and still i find it to be too light. I understand it is trying to be easy on the eyes, but it is difficult to see already because the font is way too light, and if you are screen sharing (i.e. with a manager) it is even harder to see. The font weight needs to be heavier. Also, i am not sure why, but sometimes the data is incorrect. Dynamics CRM will show one number, SD.ai will show a different number (usually lower) and PowerBI will show a different number.

Highly recommend

I find Salesdirector easier to navigate than Salesforce, and I love being able to see my target vs my opportunities and shortfall. Highly recommend this tool to any business looking to enhance their sales executives organisation and follow ups.

Pros

Salesdirector is essentially how my brain works on a screen. I see my list of opportunities in the order I wish, with easily editable follow up notes, reminders and likelihood of closure. Salesdirector has an integration with Salesforce, Outlook and Outreach which ensures all activities are logged as efficiently as possible. Having tick boxes for my sales stage and notifications to remind me to follow up ensures that I am on top of my sales game. Highly recommend!

Cons

Sometimes activities don't pull through from my email if the client has a gmail domain

Great insight for sales leaders from SalesDirector.ai

Very positive experience. The SD team is very responsive and flexible.

Pros

SalesDirector.ai delivers critical pipeline and productivity data without burdening the sales force with extra work. It is a great tool for pipeline reviews and coaching. It also provides "use of time" information that gives sales leadership the credibility to drive position change in other parts of the company that support sales and the customer. As sales leaders we want our team focused on selling, right? SalesDirector.ai gives you the insight necessary to do just that.

Cons

Since we have an on premise version of MS Dynamix the data is not as dynamic as we would like. This is not a flaw in SD, it's more of an issue that we have internally. In fact, it's a miracle that the team could get it to work at all given our version of CRM.

Great insight and visualization

Salesdirector.ai has provided me with invaluable insight in to the rep activity and has significantly helped improve forecasting. With the AI, I am confident that I am looking at a complete data set when speaking to my reps about opportunities as well as when I am preparing my forecast for Board Meetings. Additionally, the unique visualizations are excellent for quarterly Board reports.

Pros

Implementation of the product was very easy and we were able to realize the benefits within a few weeks of use.

Cons

I am really happy with the overall product, if I had one request it would be that the sync with salesforce happens more often than once per day.

New user to solution

Reporting all in one place for various data requirements in role.

Pros

Two main features stand out - the integration to D365 CRM with scorecards and visibility into customer usage view at a highlevel with the link/integration to PowerBI.

Cons

No recommendations at this time as continuing to play around and integrate in daily processes and activity processes.

Great for data-scraping; Fast and quality Support

Overall, very positive. Very helpful in monitoring our customer engagement, evaluate accounts and opportunities that are healthy or may need attention

Pros

We really just use SD to scrape email and meetings from Google and log them into SFDC. We don't really use their interface at all, but do find the scraping and logging of meetings and emails very impactful in our Sales Operations and customer engagement

Cons

There doesn't seem to be a way for us to view our rules or tweak them ourselves. We always have to reach out to our contacts at SD for support, however that support is timely and high quality

Great for giving managers insight into opportunities in the sales pipeline and for coaching reps

Pros

Your sales reps don't have to enter data in the system to get results. The software looks at multiple sources of data from CRM, email, call logs and calendar to under the communication between the sales rep and contacts at the prospect company. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning it tells the reps key things about the deal such as if it detects any negative sentiment about the deal...

Cons

The interface could be prettier, but it's certainly sufficient enough to provide the information the sales rep and the sales manager needs.

No Longer Flying Blind

I enthusiastically recommend adopting the SalesDirector platform. The simplicity of the tool allows reps and managers to focus on the most important aspects of selling. Further, the SD team provides excellent support, listens to their clients and is constantly working to improve the platform.

Pros

SalesDirector allows reps to easily manage and update their pipelines, while giving quick visibility into deal health for sales managers. Prior to SalesDirector we weren't employing the best practice sales methods that the platform demands. It has been a huge influence in improving the professionalism of our sales team.

Cons

Writing contacts back to Salesforce can sometimes be problematic.

I am very pleased with the SalesDirector's AI solution. My everyday go to sales management tool.

Pros

It has been extremely helpful consolidating all of the necessary sales information I need to help validate my team's forecast and make recommendations to each individual on my team. It enables me to provide an accurate forecast at any point during the quarter. SalesDirectorAI suggests relationship strategies for each opportunity based on sales persons activities, observes my sales team activities and provides sales stage coaching around verifiable outcomes & relationship milestones that are based on our best practices.

Cons

I really do not have anything negative to say about this software solution. When we needed to add some functionality early on, they jumped on it right away.

Director, Sales Operations

We have enabled Account Executives to keep the pipeline up-to-date in as pain-free of a way as possible, given Sales leadership increased visibility into the business and created better quality sales forecasts. All of this progress has been made in a few months!

Pros

This tool helps us understand our pipeline, act on high priority items in the sales cycle, understand what is going on in our business, and if that is not enough it also makes our CRM better through various integrations all the while creating less headache for our Account Executives.

Cons

Some things are still being developed. That can be both a pro and a con as we get to give input into the development processes.

Overall a very strong application for both sales personnel and management

some additional insights into individual sales cycles and pipeline

Pros

Provides some useful insights and helps you to ask the right questions about deals in the pipeline. Analyzes past sales cycles and close times to attempt prediction of deals closing on time.

Cons

Tells you a lot about what you already know. Not fully integrated with Salesforce.com, at least with us, so key data points sometimes aren't factored in, which can lead to poor conclusions and management getting a flawed view of pipeline & individual deals. The milestone templates are generally helpful, although it assumes a cookie cutter approach to complex deals. And although quite a bit is integrated and automated, it is still yet another layer of documentation, checking, and overhead on top all of the other sales reporting. Management needs to be coached not to rely upon this tool in a vacuum; it doesn't remove the necessary human element, experience and judgment of sales management, it only perhaps refines it a bit.

Using SalesDirector.ai as a Finance Leaders

I was trying to get to a singular view of our pipeline and have a tool that executives, sales leaders and reps could all leverage as a single source of truth, while also having the tool offer functionality for each party that would help them do their jobs more effectively. We have started to leverage SalesDirector.ai as the kicking off point for our weekly revenue calls so that we are all working with the same numbers and visibility. We have yet to have our reps leverage the functionality to automate their workflow, but that is a near term priority.

Pros

As a CFO I find the reporting capabilities to be very relevant for the types of analysis that I am looking for into pipeline, changes to pipeline and bookings to help calibrate likelihood of hitting our goals. That it pulls data from Salesforce, Gmail, Google Calendar and provides a "scoring" of each deal on its momentum is a great way to help to have a more fact based discussion about key pipeline opportunities.

Cons

It can be a challenge some times to decipher why an opportunity is being scored a certain way when determining upside, etc.

Good Forecasting Tool

SalesDirector.ai is a good technology for forecasting and getting a lot of the data from your reps head and tasks into SFDC

Pros

Pros: 1) Forecasting - I check the accuracy of the forecasts and it is aligned 2) Rep Data being written to SDFC 3) Seeing timelines at a glance

Cons

Cons: 1) Reporting is getting better but takes some time to get your arms around

Quick Easy Record

Pros

I like the text reminder after a meeting to input notes.

Cons

How it populates in SF, sometimes it doesn't mesh with other notes.

Amazing tool to increase Sales productivity

Pros

1. Ability to track meetings & customer communication 2. Integration with the tools

Cons

Reporting the hierarchy and hierarchy based access still needs improvement

A Necessity to Understand Your Efforts

We connect it to a custom-built solution that provides context regarding where we are spending our time and the effectiveness. For that, SalesDirector makes it extremely easy.

Pros

I love how easy it is to categorize my meetings.

Cons

Being able to sort by type of meetings would be helpful. Currently, I primarily use it to find my uncategorized meetings.

New to Sales Director - mixed review

The benefit so far is not having to attach my emails manually from Outlook to Salesforce.

Pros

It is very helpful to have SalesDirector.ai attach my emails and meetings/events directly into Salesforce.

Cons

The "ai" is not as intelligent as I would like. The emails and meetings tend to get attached to opportunities that are not necessarily pertinent. I have had large swaths of contacts moved into all the opps for one account, when I had the correct contacts associated with each opp. It seems that just because a person is included in a meeting, they are automatically assumed to be associated with whatever opp SalesDirector.ai finds open. Time consuming for me to clean this up. Also, when the meetings are assumed to be associated with a specific opp, the ai reaches out for a "next step" which is not appropriate. I have been responding and then deleting the next step in Salesforce manually.

using SalesDirector as a Sales rep myself

Good, easy to use, def recommendable

Pros

Very easy to use, intuitive, synchs very fast with SFDC, no brainer

Cons

user interface can be made more 'sexy' in all honestly

SalesDirector AI

Overall experience is easy to use

Pros

THis is a easy to use product but we have had quite a few glitches of linking accounts to opportunities. Other than that I think it is valuable tool. It does seem kinda big brotherish but that is the life we are in.

Cons

Linking of accounts seems hit or miss overall

Easy and Smart

Wonderful. Very smooth and makes my day to day life easier.

Pros

It so seamlessly integrates with our CRM that it makes it intuitive and fast to work with

Cons

Sometimes it creates meetings in our CRM that should not be there.

Great!

Pros

It allows the whole sales team to be aligned with what stages of the sales process each account is in

Cons

It could be a little laggy sometimes which makes for slow presenting during virtual team meetings.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.