SalesLoft Logo

SalesLoft

Sales acceleration and customer engagement platform

SalesLoft Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.19/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I like that it helps me to find prospects that will be a good fit for my software. It is very intelligent software.
It has been great, I love the analytics and the ability to mass outreach.
After you get used to it, the experience improves. For the price it’s a good tool.
There are very few things to dislike about the software. We had a challenge where we were unable to track the performance of custom dispositions and sentiments on calls.
Some minor problems and integration flaws. Text formatting is low end compared to microsoft so moving signature tables into salesloft is not seamless and quite limited creating messy formatting.
It's difficult to integrate videos in the mail. Then, being an email automation tool, it should have a place for suggesting mail body, mail subject, etc due to the vast amount of data they have.

Wolf W.

Account Executive

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Has made my life a lot easier

Transcript

Wolf: Hey, my name is Wolf. I'm a mid-market account executive. I give SalesLoft a four out of five....

ET

Eric T.

Sales Manager

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Sales Enablement

Transcript

Eric: Hello. My name is Eric. I'm the director of Business Development for an LED manufacturing firm....

Charlie B.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

Best Sales tool EVER!

Easily one of the best tools I've used in my professional sales experience. It gives me the ability to maintain all my activity points and due dates in one spot, ensuring no lead goes untouched.

Pros

My favorite aspect about using Salesloft is the fact that it is so intuitive, and easy to use. Set-up is simple, and the features this platform offer are limitless

Cons

The tool currently integrates with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, but only for team plans. I wish it was able to integrate with all instances of LinkedIn.

Bharath A.

Best Sales Prospecting Tool

Absolutely must to use if you are in sales and marketing. No other tool has better performance when it comes to email deliverability and engagement effectiveness. Since we switched to SalesLoft, we are seeing 3x higher demo requests.

Pros

Undoubtedly, the best sales prospecting tool out there in the market. Open rate, click thru rate and response rates are far higher than any other sales prospecting tool. With semi-automated email outreach options, it's quite easy to use and scale as well. Team templates make it easier for everyone to reuse successful email templates.

Cons

There is a lot of scope for improvement in terms of reporting and dashboards. It's difficult to track who all opened/clicked a particular email template. Though there is SF integration, it's difficult to make it work accurately.

Hi Bharath, thank you so much for the review! I'd love to chat more about the success you've seen using SalesLoft. If interested, please email me at Katie.Keller@salesloft.com. Cheers!

Look elsewhere

My company likes SalesLoft for some reason but I've found it to be expensive and buggy. It's generally not fit for purpose and support is generally quite bad.

Pros

Having email templates and being able to create cadences can be useful.

Cons

More bugs than a low budget apartment in a bad neighborhood Dialer is bad and slow calls frequently do not log- Salesforce integration is bad Got labeled a spammer Doesn't work well with Outlook/O365 Delay on emails Certain graphics and text go through poorly/unprofessionally Attachments frequently don't work/won't go through Support is very bad No functionality to pre-list call outcomes to speed up slow dialer No importance or other buttons on email The "opened by" functionality isn't smart enough to know if you opened the email or your prospect did Limited LinkedIn integration Imports frequently fail and take longer than they should, particularly if from a report rather than lead view

SW

Sam W.

51-200 employees

A great way to optimize your sales outreach

Pros

Extremely hands off, effective outreach that allows you to maximize output and log information on salesforce with a click of a button. I do like the workflow they have established. I can crank through 100's of calls a day if needed, increase volume of conversations.

Cons

Saleloft freezes often, and their internal dialer messes up ALL the time especially when you use a dial by name directory. It gets frustrating that their service also goes down or at least slows down 2 every two weeks.

Jonathan B.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Takes My Sales Routine to the Next Level

Overall, this product has made my day to day sales life easier and more effective and productive. Wouldn't want to work for a comp;any without it now.

Pros

Salesloft made my sales life more productive and more proactive than I ever thought it could be. This software gives me insight and data around my sales calls and activities that I never thought about before. I now have more actionable insight around my prospects and more resources readily available to make the mundane tasks of sales less time consuming.

Cons

There are very few areas that I think Salesloft needs to improve because it's so cutting edge but I would like for the dial pad functionality to be more effective when interacting with the extensions of the phone system I'm calling into.

JL

Justin L.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Wanna have the most efficient sales job? Use saleloft

It has made my daily tasks of calling and emailing so much easier. I know exactly where each prospect is with each step of the cadence

Pros

I love how you set up cadences to do a mass call and email list which makes it way easier than before I used Salesloft and had to log each call manually. Plus it allows me to do my job remotely which was a saving grace during covid.

Cons

Sometimes when a person replies to an email to say theyre not interested, it doesn’t automatically remove them from the cadence.

Matt B.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Two company user

Very good, this is the 2nd company that I've utilized Salesloft and I've enjoyed both experiences

Pros

Ability to integrate with Salesforce and it makes it easier to prospect by building out templates and cadences.

Cons

The data management can get a little messy if you are switching account/contact owners, but the work around is to re-import.

BS

Brienna S.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Great Product

Overall, this product makes my book of sales pretty manageable.

Pros

I like the cadence options, email template functions, and how the dashboard is set up.

Cons

I don't like how I can't put a time of day to call someone back-with sales territories stretched out across 3 time zones, it's a challenge.

Pat P.

Used in many capacities, mostly for campaigns with customers in outside sales.

Pros

The software is easy to use, and once you get a hang of it you can really speed up communication with customers. My favorite part is you can see the analytics and see who is opening/seen emails, etc.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to set up templates, as well as create recurring templates. Other than that very great!

Evan C.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Effective Prospecting Tool!

Pros

SalesLoft was an incredible tool for prospecting! I really liked the features and functionality when it came to tracking call notes, setting up tasks, and recording calls.

Cons

Since using SalesLoft I've tried other tools and my only compliant was not being able to send automated emails. If this was available (at least at the time of use) this would have really helped with the prospecting.

AA

Andy A.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Cadence and Pipeline Tool that Works!

Territory representatives and AEs working on pre-opportunity accounts can now employ practical cadence tools. We can make changes to fields in SL (deals) that we previously had to do on different screens in our CRM. SalesLoft makes following up as simple as possible. The project's success hinged on the centralization of data, operations, and management. We were able to complete all of our goals with Salesloft.

Pros

In terms of cadence and transaction follow-up, ease of use is important. The ability to see deals from the perspective of management allows for clear transaction intelligence. Salesloft is reliable, has a built-in Gmail integration, and is simple to use throughout the sales process. We've used different sales tools before, but Salesloft is significantly superior and more comprehensive. For SDRs and AEs, we've had to use distinct tools.

Cons

Deals is a separate platform that SL has integrated within the technology. Without some of the same metrics and reporting capabilities as Cadence, it doesn't have the same feel. Deals are getting better, and I'm excited about the changes to uniform Cadence and Deals.

SDRs Best Friend

SalesLoft has helped me stay organized and helps me manage my time. If your job is to set meetings, then you need a tool like this to help you accomplish this.

Pros

I was using Salesforce to help me manage my email and call tasks beforehand. This took up a lot of my time, and creating new tasks was a lengthy process. It blew my mind that I could create templated emails and calls that could help me keep track and manage my prospects. I also like the fact that everything gets automatically logged into Salesforce.

Cons

SalesLoft can be a bit clunky. The dialer sometimes does not recognize when you put in an extension. I've solved this by having the calls pass through my cell phone. It's helpful that even then, the calls can still be recorded.

ET

Erin T.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Our Team Uses it Everyday

Overall experience has been great. We have only had one issue in the past two years of using it where a feature was broken for more than a few hours and the team kept constant communication with us during that time

Pros

This is great for beginner BDRs who are reaching out to multiple people a day! It helps them keep organized and we love the response rate feature and the a/b testing feature because that helps us determine what emails are most likely able to get a good response.

Cons

I dont like that you can't tell directly whether an email template has a good or bad response rate. It would be awesome if as soon as the sales person opened the email in Gmail if a button popped up and let them answer whether the response was a success or not! besides that we love everything about salesloft

Great Tool for Sales Teams

It allowed our sales, marketing, and customer success teams to streamline communication with prospects and customers. Ultimately, this meant better engagement with our customers and increased retention.

Pros

We mainly used SalesLoft for a variety of email cadences, and it worked great. We were able to continue engaging prospects and also streamline follow up with customers. The autodial feature worked well, but we didn't use it much. I could see this working well for a high-volume inside sales team.

Cons

The email tracking is a great idea, but we found the email opens/clicks to not always be 100% accurate. It was probably closer to 50/50 which created confusion with prospects and customers. I think this is a key feature that could be improved to add more value.

KM

Karen M.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Makes Sales Streamlined.

Pros

Salesloft has a section to set tasks with connected alerts, and this feature is a game changer. This is my favorite feature in Salesloft. When I get someone on the phone who wants to table the conversation for 2 weeks or 2 months later, I can easily set a task right then and there with a notification so that I reach back out. And since I use Salesloft everyday, I see it. No more trying to remember...

Cons

Sometimes not everything pulls in from my Salesforce lead but this could also be permissions that we have set on our side. Not sure.

Great product for active Sales People

It is a great product and I do not know how people manage day-to-day sales activities without it. I am easily able to get in touch with 100s of contacts a day with personalized messages and pull stats on the fly.

Pros

Salesloft is a great product that helps power fast-growing Software companies. It is easy to use and help me manage my day-to-day outreach to prospects and clients.

Cons

They do not have a great Outlook integration (unless I am using it incorrectly). When using competing products it was much easier to log emails send outside of the environment.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

I love how easy it is to start to engage with prospects

Overall, SalesLoft is very easy to use and very powerful.

Pros

Cons

It is kind of expensive to use for a small business like myself. It would seem less expensive for larger businesses than mine.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Good, not great

I am a sales manager and my reps use SalesLoft to send emails and calls very quickly. However, the reporting function is very simple. We have also asked our customer support rep to help us update some of the categories and they are slow to respond. We finally got a PDF with instructions on how to do it ourselves, but it did not work.

Pros

-Quick call feature -Mass email groups of people -Website tracking -Cadence building

Cons

-Copy and paste feature is spotty. -Customer Service is below average. -Reporting features are lacking.

51-200 employees

I have been a SalesLoft user for 2+ years and still use it ALL THE TIME

Helps me personalize at scale

Pros

The software is easy to use, effective and allows me to personalize my outreach at scale - which is incredibly valuable

Cons

To be quite frank, the support team and CS teams at SalesLoft leave a lot to be desired and this is congruent to multiple conversations I have had with other SalesLoft customers

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Salesloft for the Salesforce user

I think the idea of Salesloft is good but for a company coming from Salesforce it is a bit confusing. For . New company that does not have anything for CRM it is perfect.

Pros

Salesloft is insanely robust. There are so many incredible features and their functionality is very advanced.

Cons

The software is too robust. It is almost too confusing to figure out. Every time I think I understand something, there is another layer too it.

Salesloft Makes Salespeople's lives Easier

Pros

I like that I can automate my cadence. Customizing number of calls, and then send out corresponding emails depending on where my prospects are in the sales cycle.

Cons

Over fast few days they've had some server issues so that has slowed us down a lot.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Email Cadences are good, but good luck getting anything else to work

Cadences are useful, but if you do not customize them the return rates are really, really low. Still it's something and it's helpful. If it did everything it was supposed to do, it would be amazing. You can take notes directly from the call and be able to mark if someone is on vacation to pause the cadence. You can also record calls. However, it just doesn't work consistently enough for me to recommend it as a solution.

Pros

I actually really liked the cadences and being able to loft emails directly from Salesforce. It feels seemless which is the whole point. You can also pull in useful information like if an email has bounced and you can remind yourself to followup or reply to an email without tasks which are super unorganized in Salesforce.

Cons

The phone calls just do not work consistently if at all. We've lost whole days and had to go back to dialing by hand. I had thought it might have been just my first company's situation, but now that I'm at another company, it seems like it is a Salesloft problem itself. It's a great idea but it isn't reliable and customer service is not helpful in the slightest.

SH

Sam H.

Salesloft has helped our organization stay focused on getting in front of our top prospects.

It keeps me focused, on track, and at the top of my game to help grow our company.

Pros

One of my favorite parts about Salesloft is the team behind the software. The product was built to help sales professionals and the organization reflects that vision.

Cons

The only thing that I do not necessarily like is when I have to remove a prospect from the cadence but am not prompted to explain why.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Easy to launch automated multi-channel campaigns!

With SalesLoft, it's easy to launch automated & multi-channel engagement campaigns for prospective customers.

Pros

Ability to integrate multiple communication channels make this a sophisticated tool.

Cons

There are a lot of features, badly it makes this tool a bit complex one to use.

Great software

This is part of my daily routine and I couldn't go without it.

Pros

This is a game changer for any sales team. No more sticky notes or manual reminders to reach out to prospects.

Cons

It can be a bit clunky. Not being able to edit cadences while people are in them has arisen as an issue.