VanillaSoft Logo

VanillaSoft

Lead management software and CRM solution

VanillaSoft Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.24/10

See full reviews by rating

I love how easy it is to use, and if I run into any issues, customer service is very helpful in resolving the issue.
Very user-friendly helps with organization, the set up is perfect for call Centers and the price per month well worth it. The staff and support staff were wonderful with my questions.
The intuitive and easy flow of this CRM system is excellent, it helps keep business moving and complications minimized.
Not specific caller ID which can lead some of the people we are calling to believe we are spam.
Sometimes lags on connecting to calling software.
NNot being able to drag caledar appointments when dates change.

Nichol S.

Recruiter

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

The easiest CRM to use

Transcript

Nichol S.: Hi, my name's Nichol, and I'm an appointment setter and I give VanillaSoft five-star review...

Janet K.

11-50 employees

VanillaSoft is a great system!

Increased customer service for my clients.

Pros

We love VanillaSoft, the system helps us keep appointments with my clients and really increases my customer service ability.

Cons

The only issues we have had is with brief outages, but they are rare and taken care of immediately by VanillaSoft customer service.

wp

walter p.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

The Best Marketing tool you can use

The leads provided and the organization of the system has made my revenue grow. The great way you can use the search bar to find almost any record you need.

Pros

Quick and resourceful system with all the efficiency to obtain customer leads .

Cons

I love every feature the system has and can't complain about one thing .

TP

Tyler P.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Its Relentless Efficient

The support and experience we have had from VanillaSoft is downright the absolute best experience any of us have had in our business endeavors so far and also in my life personally. They are always there and willing to stick their neck out to help you no matter the personally cost. My advisor,who is always on-top of any issues we have even takes his phone and laptop with him home on the weekends so if we run into issues he can help us ASAP ( even if the wife doesn't like it! ). Their support is so responsive and go-giver oriented and we love seeing them match our value we give to them.

Pros

The efficiency of how it can handle hundreds upon thousands of dials per day and in one click of a button we can see exactly who's doing what and who is up to standards and those who need additional training and help

Cons

The old-school vibe it gives off when you go through some of the admin features, they are severely outdated & sometimes tend to lag or even delete things that you just made but couldn't save as it crashed but this is very minimal but enough to note

CG

Chris G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

We were able to get the CRM setup easily and quickly

Pros

The ease of use for callers and administrators. The company was able to customize and pull reports necessary to run our business.

Cons

Sometimes the customer support line was closed or the rep was not knowledgeable of the system. The system was also down frequently.

Valie R.

Used other for 2+ years

Love VanillaSoft - have been using it for ten years - I honestly couldn't run my business without.

Increased capability, able to compete against larger competitors and offer a superior product for a competitive price. Clients love the responsiveness we can offer to their questions and suggestions on how they can improve their campaigns.

Pros

Ease of use. Our clients really like it - we get great feedback from our clients on the features. We work with marketing teams - they love what we can do for them with VanillaSoft. Love the customer support team - have enabled us to provide more customer support to our clients - makes a small company compete with larger competitors.

Cons

Not really a con - but would like a mobile app so I can address issues that arise when I am not at my desktop.

Doug M.

Outstanding follow up on leads

Pros

Vanillasoft allows us to maintain control over our leads from www.insurancequotes2day.com and never allow a prospect to fall between the cracks.

Cons

The texting feature could allow for attachments as we would like to email quotes out to our prospects.

DS

Dave S.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

Intuitive and Effecient

Overall experience very good.

Pros

Cons

I do not like being unable to re assign a call back time to a contact after scheduling a call back.

CS

Carey S.

Great contact system.

Pros

Auto dialing and contact management features are great. It has helped our sales team identify and manage customers from beginning to end.

Cons

Calendar can use some updating. Maybe allowing syncing with outside calendar would work better and easier.

LD

Lamar D.

Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees

Great Experience!

It's made us more organized with client relations.

Pros

Cons

It does go down from time to time, but not often enough to complain.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great Software

We use the software as a call center CRM and it works great for that application.

Pros

Great software! It is easy to use and any issue I have had, customer support has been easy to work with.

Cons

I do not have any complaints with this software.

Jack D D.

Insurance, self-employed

Excellent software for any salesperson

I have gained many sales from using VS due to helping my organization of multiple daily leads. Reminder features are wonderful and help gain sales.

Pros

Ease of use. Gained additional sales almost weekly. Helps take the stress away of organizing potential leads into a manageable format.

Cons

Wish I could mass text. Software takes a bit of preparation to set up email stream, etc. but is overall user friendly.

CA

Chris A.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Great crm to keep track of leads.

Pros

Great crm for queue - based calling and automated tracking, texts and emails. Reporting is useful also.

Cons

A little confusing to setup. Great to email clients, but then you need a 3rd party software to send mass emails.

Michael K.

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

I use it for all of my call campaigns, and it increased my contact rate by over 200%!

Pros

The in-house VoIP is quite helpful in increasing the number of contacts per day. Another advantage is the ease at importing and exporting data to and from VanillaSoft.

Cons

There are a lot of extraneous features that I do not need to use. I am sure they are helpful to other clients, but as I am a department of one I do not need to assign call campaigns to multiple users.

KH

Kyle H.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

VanillaSoft - GREAT SOFTWARE

Overall experience with VanillaSoft has been very positive. No major business issues have come up with the software preventing productivity that hasn't been solved - which is a major plus.

Pros

The best thing that I like about Vanilla Soft is it's user friendly compatibility. It is very easy to navigate and has made business incredibly simple.

Cons

I can't think of cons about Vanilla Soft at the moment.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Varified User

Pros

The user interface and ability to update and keep up to date information when working with a patron. Setting calendar appointments

Cons

NNot being able to drag caledar appointments when dates change

Glen C. W.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Vanilla Soft Review

Excellent. Would recommend this CRM highly

Pros

Ease of use and merging capability for email campaigns. Tracking information and click to call features

Cons

Sometimes a little slow but Customer Service impressive

Luke T.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Awesome product

Fantastic.

Pros

The ease of use is great, and it speeds up my workflow immensely. Can't imagine not having it now that I do.

Cons

There's not much I don't like. Perhaps the email drip could be improved.

SE

Stephen E.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Good Functionality

Very applicable

Pros

East of use, intuitive, I can navigate easily and it's quick and easy.

Cons

When I move around the application and come back to main screen, it doesn't save my "comments".

Paul M.

Financial Services, self-employed

Text feature is the best

My time to the lead is now seconds instead of hours.

Pros

Texting is crucial. Organized texting is life changing through VanillaSoft.

Cons

VanillaSoft would improve if they allow more integrations.

JP

JL P.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Great piece of software - missing some key features

The platform itself is super easy to use. It definitely make the sales guys move faster in their day to day. The pricing is simple, straight forward. You can add on and remove bundles on you own without having to talk to a sales rep which make it easy to decide how much you want to pay. You can also add certain features to certain users instead of a group purchase, which you can rarely do on CRM's.

Pros

Ease of use - speed of activity!

Cons

The support. The online knowledge base is less than most, and the email support is not as fast to give same day resolutions. You almost have to call every time. There's also a lot of room for added features which would make this my favourite CRM ever. A few more integrations are still missing, but that said, they also have unbeatable features such as SMS messaging which I haven't seen any company come close to doing as well as Vanilla!

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

VanillaSoft for the Win

We really love this software and it has helped us close more deals than without it.

Pros

It is user friendly and not as robust as some of its competitors which made it simple to use. The automation takes the guesswork out of your sales process which also simplifies the process.

Cons

Our sales team loves this product and has no feedback

HW

Hemant W.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Perfect VOIP phone for any business

Overall it is a perfect solution to my cold calling job, I make continuous calls and it saves a lot of time and help me in focusing in my job.

Pros

It can be used anywhere - you just need to have internet connection. Easy to install and use and can make conference call.

Cons

Sometimes it works slow and it hampers the productivity but it happens rarely

Raymond W.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Nearly Where I Need It to Be

Great time using Vanilla Soft! I have received assistance with the program, set up, and continued use within 24 hours (if not within 5 minutes on the phone). They have responded quickly when needing configurations outside of my admin and have a system that is useful for my phonathon fundraising! There have been times where I have had to call more than once for a recurring issue, but it has resolved within a few days of contact. Thank you Vanilla Soft.

Pros

For callers who have never used the program before, they were easily able to jump into calling and using to how we directed them to use it. Incredibly easy to use. You are able to go back and see those who have called before if they are imported contacts from all imported calling ports.

Cons

There are times where I would like to use a certain result code or tab as to create reports but am not able to. Really my only con for this program at the moment.

AB

Amy B.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

The ease of Vanillsoft

We have much better contact and communication with our inquiries, it has helped us to increase enrollment.

Pros

Very easy to learn and navigate. I like having all the features at my fingertips, like text, email, call and keeping notes and comments.

Cons

In the beginning I lost some leads for awhile. But figured out what I was doing wrong.

Ronald M.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1-10 employees

excellent platform easy to learn, use and deploy

Easy to use, easy to deploy and scale up or down

Pros

ease of use multiple abilities at a controlled cost ease to add or delete additional agents as needed

Cons

I really have no complaints this software has met the majority of my needs however I could use some coaching follow up on possible integrations to other software that I use