VanillaSoft Reviews

4.69/5 (62 reviews)

Melissa Almeida

Appointment Setting & Prospect Management for the professional

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Responsive and knowledgeable internal customer support and top notch staff interactions. Google calendar integration allows you to set appointments with confidence that the representative (external agent) will be available for them! Automatic timezone allocation for prospect records which allows appointments to be set for representatives who operate nationwide with no manual accounting for timezone needed; the software is nearly goof proof in calendaring considerations. Unlimited projects allowed and robust customization ensures that every project/marketing campaign is uniquely set up to meet your company or client's needs. I really appreciate the ability to customize result codes and the fact that you are not regulated to rigid categories or outcome processes. Each result can trigger multiple functions and this gives the administrator the power to control and maintain appropriate routing of prospects with minimal user effort. A decent dashboard system and intuitive reporting creation.

Melissa Almeida

VanillaSoft Pro CRM robust and easy to administrate

Reviewed 2015-08-17
Review Source: Software Advice

The company is extremely responsive to customer needs and support requests. When I started my company I needed a scalable CRM with a calendar solution for outside sales reps. Vanillasoft fit the bill in all respects for our niche utilization and blew all other options out of the water in terms of ease of configuration and use. Initially there wasn't an option to auto sync calendars with outside software. About six months after I submitted this as a suggestion, we had a working gmail synchronization capability at no development cost to us.

Robyn Sheehy

Best B2B CRM for Outbound Lead Generation

Reviewed 2018-04-25

VanillaSoft is my secret weapon! My teams are significantly more productive than they were on any other CRM software, and VanillaSoft is absolutely intuitive, requiring less than 15 minutes of training for new reps.I have used several CRMs, but VanillaSoft is exactly the software I would create if I made B2B CRMs for a living! It allows my reps to see both the prospect they are calling, and the other contacts in the company, simultaneously, so that they can easily ask for another prospect if they are unable to reach the original target. It gives my reps powerful insight into the company they are calling, and allows them to make independent decisions about who to call next. Of course, these features can be limited if your lead generation model is different. The software is easy to set-up (less than two hours), takes about five minutes to train callers, and then you are up and running with very little investment in time. I highly recommend that any company looking at B2B CRMs take advantage of the free trial and explore how VanillaSoft can enhance your business processes. You will marvel at how simple it is to use compared to any of its competitors!

Olivia McDaniel

Easy to use and many features to serve all of my needs

Reviewed 2018-11-16

I know it may seem silly, but I am not a huge computer person even though my job is working on the computer, so I am really grateful that VanillaSoft is so clear to follow. Learning something new doesn't take long, and that's not because I'm a savant. It's because the software is so very user-friendly. There are many features that make my work easier, and make things easier for the company. I rarely have any problems, but on the occasion that I have had to contact customer support, they respond solve the problem swiftly, even if the problem is my own fault.I use the admin side more than the user side, but both are easy. I work with the contact management, deduping, intellective routing/filters, and email features the most.

Scott Amerson

VanillaSoft is Essential to our Success

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Our Lead Management team of 13 reps uses VanillaSoft as our primary CRM in setting appointments for a sales team of over 100 located throughout the United States. The following VanillaSoft features are keys to our success: Auto dialing with VOIP – allows us to make over 65,000 dials each month with minimal loss of production time from our reps. Quality and connection of calls are excellent. Branch Scripting- provides easy transition for our new hires to feel comfortable and prepared to handle objections. Google Calendar (appointment setting) – This is one of the most valuable features to our team because it allow us to view our external sales agent’s calendar in real time reducing the chance for double booking appointments. Salesforce Integration – Using VanillaSoft’s Salesforce integration our Marketing department has pushed over 400,000 leads to VanillaSoft and continues to update VanillaSoft with new web leads daily. All activities (calls, appointments, emails, etc..) generated in VanillaSoft are instantly uploaded into our Salesforce platform for lead tracking and reporting to our Sales team and Sr. Management. Support – There is NO better support team. This team works tireless to insure they respond to your my support ticket with a one call resolution. Their engineers were instrumental in the VanillaSoft - Salesforce integration by demonstrating their extensive working knowledge of both VanillaSoft and Salesforce with our Salesforce Dev team. This experience and willingness to get and stay engaged made for a smooth and fast integration.

Chandelor Simon

Support unlike any other of its kind!

Reviewed 2018-11-09

All our information is available in one place. I can see every time a client has been contacted, by who, how long the conversation was, any notes; I can call, set appointment, import leads, and have multiple scripts for everything. There's nothing as comprehensive as this system.It would be easy to list 100 reasons why VanillaSoft is such a wonderful system and there's truly not another that compares - but the biggest pro is absolutely in the support team. I am on a first name basis with all of them; I have called more times than I can count and not once have I had a poor experience. They are always there to help me wrap my head around the problems and truly utilize VanillaSoft to do everything my company needs! I can't thank them enough for everything they do.

Janene Buck

Very easy to use. Love the routing options.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

It makes my job easier every day. I can track production on accounts, I can track sales prospecting. Can run various reports which I do both weekly and monthly. I love Vanilla Soft.routing options, dashboard layout, able to customize. We can send out information on behalf of our clients which is awesome, but then it will also route that record to the front when the email gets opened. This is a great benefit we sell to our clients.

Brian Marshall

Get's the job done with ease

Reviewed 2018-04-26

with the ability to integrate with our existing systems and auto-generated email and SMS messages, we feel we are more effective at reaching every lead by their preferred communication method.Vanillasoft allows us the ability to customize our experience to meet any need that might arise. It's easy to configure auto-updates and auto web-leads and that keeps our info up-to-date and allows us to reach our interested lead very quickly.

Carrie Berens

VanillaSoft has been a great tool to help us manage our call center.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

VanillaSoft has been a great tool to manage our prospecting efforts and coordinate communication with prospects. The user interface is easy to navigate and understand. There are great features/functions that increase our productivity. We are able to integrate extra marketing touches, like emails and efaxes into campaigns that our callers can initiate with the click of a button.

Steven Empier

By far the most crucial tool in the success of my business.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Maximum efficiency, assists in organization, allows for multiple points of contact inside a small time frame, allows me to work with multiple clients simultaneously.My favorite thing about VanillaSoft is that this platform allows me maximum efficiency, but requires minimal effort. It is an incredibly easy tool to use, and keeps me very well organized. Unlike other systems I've used in the past, VanillaSoft is a great value, and definitely worth the investment.

Joe Singer

VanillaSoft Integration with Visti Intel . Visit Intel is a B2B website visitor intelligence tool.

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-06-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Setting up this integration enabling click through tracking is a self-service process done by the end user of VanillaSoft and takes less than 5 minutes. Note : VanillaSoft users can use this integration even if the Visit Intel code is NOT on their website. Of course it is best to also have the Visit Intel code on your website but that is not a requirement. To fully understand the journey of someone who clicks on a link and then clicks other pages on your site…it is recommended that Visit Intel be deployed on your website. Please visit https://visitintel.com/ or sign up for a trial at https://visitintel.us/trial/ VanillaSoft CRM has the ability to notify a user when a “sent email” from VanillaSoft was opened by a recipient.

Cynthia Seibert

Great tool for contact centers who need a dialer integrated with CRM.

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Greater outbound call efficiency, true CRM features and easy access to call recordings.We can support multiple clients and multiple campaigns. Does great job keeping each program separate. Call recordings are easy to access by campaign, agent and lead status. KPI metrics are also easy to find and you can create custom data queries and save them for future use.

Brian Barber

VanillaSoft has made my business more enjoyable than it already was!

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Our business is much more efficient and lead conversion is much higher than it was prior to using. I like that I never have to look at a calendar and/or constantly have reminders pop up. The que based routing always gives me the most important call to make at the right time.

David Kreiger

Just What Inside Sales Teams Need

Reviewed 2016-09-26

VanillaSoft is the perfect solution for Inside Sales teams that need to make lots of calls everyday. Unlike other solutions it is built for power dialing and makes our teams drastically more efficient. VanillaSoft elegantly programs their system to make things intuitive and easy to use. As a result, our team can easily learn how to use the system without extensive training. Overall the simplicity of VanillaSoft allows our team to focus on selling instead of navigating their CRM.Easy to use with the right features you need to make sure your inside sales team is being as effective as possible!

Paul Ludwig

We find that VS provides a very robust solution. Great data capture, call routing, and dispositions

Reviewed 2018-05-16

Improved productivity of our callers and better data capture. It's cost effective, and Support is terrific!Ease of customization, ease of use, and clean & clear reporting. Ease of adjustments and the ability for users to record copious information about the contacts.

Natosha Walter

Beats all other higher-ed specific fundraising softwares

Reviewed 2018-04-25

The ability to customize and manipulate our data was the main selling point for us and this software. This software was a leading contender against all the other well-known higher-ed fundraising software.When we were searching for a new phonathon software, we looked into all of the well-known higher ed fundraising platforms. None of them had the capabilities and powers that VanillaSoft offered. In VanillaSoft, we have full control of our data - we can easily update, manipulate, and report on everything we do. The customization is one of the biggest benefits for us. We can literally add fields as necessary, at any time.

Anonymous

Good value overall for what we pay for

Reviewed 2018-04-25

All in one CRM, Dialing solution with a decent voip solution.There is alot of flexibility within the vanillasoft platform, from using there built in emailing and text messaging to managing sales reps phone extensions. Coupling that with there partner connect me voice for local touch dialing, call routing and inbound call handling it has made our reps more productive.

Jeff Knowles

An affordable call center solution designed to increase sales

Reviewed 2018-05-30

Offers all the features we were looking for: recorded voicemail drop, SMS, email automation, and a full range of reports on user statistics. The Vanillasoft customer support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - in any industry and for any product.

John King

Top notch software for outbound telemarketers!

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Ability to manage multiple outbound calling campaigns simultaneously, with flexible scripting, data capture and reporting capabilities.VanillaSoft is extremely flexible, easy to use and has terrific scripting and reporting capabilities. It is compatible with several VOIP softphones and is ideal for any outbound calling campaign.

Joseph Sego

VanillaSoft Changed our Business

Reviewed 2016-09-26

We have used VanillaSoft at Education Affiliates for almost 7 years. VanillaSoft has been a huge asset for us. It reduced our response time for internet inquiries to 8 seconds! The support team at VS is amazing. They are responsive to our needs and they treat us like partners in our business goals and objectives. VS is very easy to use and can be set up for most businesses in a day. I cannot say enough about how happy we are with VanillaSoft!!!User friendly....great support...completely customizable....Scalable to any size operation

Ben Brown

VanillaSoft Makes Sales Easy

Reviewed 2018-11-26

Awesome customer support. You can add a custom script for your sales people to use. You can write prewritten emails and texts that get sent out with the click of a button. It connects directly to Gmail for Business. It has a great calendar feature. Offers VOIP and Texting. The click to call makes it easy to call leads.

Connie Edwards

I have been using VanillaSoft for over 5 years. Their product is wonderful!

Reviewed 2018-05-16

Helps keep projects organized. Call recording is vital for my clients. Reports are easy to export and send to clients at the end of the week.The system is very user friendly! It is easy to get a new rep up and running with in a day. The support team is easy to work with and always willing to help.

Hollie Leeker

VanillaSoft is incredibly user friendly and easy to learn.

Reviewed 2018-05-16

TrackabilityThe ability to easily extract data from the system with many different metrics. Ease of use. Dashboard overview showing how my users are doing.

Casey Ness

Vanilla Soft is very easy to use and helps me to the most efficient I can be.

Reviewed 2018-05-30

The ease of this product helps me be most efficient with my time and reach as many customers as possible. I like that it is so easy to use that even the most technically challenged people can use it. There are so many options that we are constantly finding new ways to be productive with Vsoft.

Sarah Van Sciver

Efficient Tool

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Makes phonathon a much smoother, faster, more efficient and user-friendly operation for callers and potential donors. Lovely customer service team and an adaptive and pretty intuitive space.