Route4Me Reviews

4.52/5 (95 reviews)

Kristen Baskin

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates easily

Reviewed 2017-10-03

We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

Philip Streifer

Thank you Route4Me!

Reviewed 2016-09-06

Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home. "GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me. Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably. Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches. Philip A. Streifer, PhD Volunteer pstreifer@gmail.com Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Frank Deegan

Great app BUT

Reviewed 2018-10-24

I’m a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can’t use alt logic to accompany the route appI love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.

John Pinner

easy fro routing

Reviewed 2018-07-31

know where to send my driversease of use. voice data entry makes it very easy to enter stops. complete information and directions available as needed.

Jeff Gannaway

When I use it,it works

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Easy baby easy I use it for setting up my run list daily and not always in the same area. I cover the entire county some 5 or 600 square miles or more. It sets me up so I don't waste my time getting from 1 stop to the next.

Shaun D Simmons

Took the guess work out of service and delivery

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Freed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.Very easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.

Carol Schultz

Thank you Route 4 Me!

Reviewed 2018-11-17

I love your app because it is awesome helping me route garage sales in our large community of 160,000. It is easy to use and it organizes garage sales according to addresses. It is able to ‘optimize’ the long list. And, it is FREE to me. VERY easy to use. I don’t ‘save’ routes because they change daily. Once I see the map locations, I can add or delete. (I usually delete sales that are 8-10+ miles from my house.) I can see how a business can use this to determine their driver’s route. Saves money in gas

Kyle Lenkey

Very In-depth routing suite with innovative features

Reviewed 2017-12-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Really like they way that Route4Me is setup. We used the software for our waste collection business and enjoyed the amount of levers that could be used to fine tune and improve the routes. Their sales staff were extremely helpful in demoing the platform and their trial period was great to try out our need specifically.

Doug Rowe

The greatest routing software on the planet

Reviewed 2017-09-20

faster routing. gps fix on vans. up to date geocoding.Customer service is incredible, web support get back to you in seconds and ALWAYS finds a solution. Very impressed

Toby McCrory

Saves you time and money

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

Paul Fox

Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!

Reviewed 2018-06-10

Ease of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.

Brandon Taylor

The app was easy to use and simple (in a good way). I recommended Route4Me to all my coworkers!

Reviewed 2017-12-11

It was very straightforward and simple, in such a way that a computer genius would appreciate it just as much as someone with no technical savvy.

Dan Von der lippe

Its a really Nice tool, it saves me a lot of time, and i get more coustermer visits

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Saves time, i Can get more visits cours of Good planningEasy to use Good overwiew Really saves time Its Map function is really Good and gives fast overwiew

dave Barker

Been using the app for over a year and its seamless and easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Its flexible e.g. circular routing or out and home. Picks up my typos and second guesses the correct addresses - good for clumsy typists like me.

Ron Brady

Great app that I use everyday at work.

Reviewed 2017-11-24

Saves me time everyday I like the ease of use and that it has the capability of handling many routes at one time. I also like that it gives you an estimated time of arrival

Stuart Sankey

Good software, but latest update has slowed it down and made it unstable and slower.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Does what it says and is easy to use. I'd be lost without it. Accurate up to date mapping. Shares quickly across devices.

Joe Sanderlin

Novice User

Reviewed 2016-12-29

I recently used the Route4Me app and all I can say is wow! I think it is absolutely wonderful and so easy to use ( I am not very computer literate or in this case app literate). I had previously had another app that I had for years, but they quit supporting their system, so they shut it down. That app only permitted 10 route locations, which for me is not too bad, but very frustrating when I have more locations. I then looked at another highly recommended app and it was terrible and their support was worse. I located this Route4Me app and was very cautious, due to my previous experiences. I can not say enough great things. Route4Me sent me an email immediately to welcome me and noticed it looked like I was having issues, but in fact, I wanted to review before I actually attempted to use. They wanted to let me know they were there for me and if I had any questions to please contact. I wish every organization operated in this manner. I can put in an unlimited amount of locations and the directions were spot on. My previous system was more difficult and the directions were spotty at times, not with Route4Me it was amazing. I may sound like a paid advertiser, which I am not, but when I find something I like I want others to be aware. Ease of use, the amount of stops able to add.

Jarrod Owens

Bad customer support

Reviewed 2018-10-05
Review Source: Software Advice

I will look for a routing service with greater customer support. Product worked well and was able to upload (via Excel) and plan routes for my daily deliveries quite easily.

Valerie Stewart

OMG.....love it!!! I will use it for the first time tomorrow. That will be the test!

Reviewed 2018-03-31

The benefits that I'm not tech savvy and this was SOOOO darn easy for me to use!!! That is why I LOVE it!!!SOOOOOO easy for this older lady with no patience!!! Not too many apps optimize a list. I don't have patience and your app was soooo easy!!! I used my voice texting service....read off what I needed and added all of my properties in and in less than 5 min.....my lists was optimized and I'm going to relax now!!! No need to mapquest 19 addresses out!!! You did it ALL for me in less than 5 min! I can't believe that!!! I just hope that it doesn't use up my battery.....I will keep it on the charger in the car while driving!!!

Amanda DeAugustine

I LOVE Route4Me!!! Saves me so much time and headache! I use it almost daily!

Reviewed 2018-05-09

It easily cuts my planning in half. I am a Realtor and time management is key in my life. I can simply plug in my destinations, hit optimize to give me the best route, then look at the map to see how far my destinations are from one another to know how much travel time I need to plan in between locations. LOVE IT!

Nathan S

Everything you could ask for in a routing system.

Reviewed 2016-07-29

Route4Me provides our business with exactly what we need: User-friendliness, efficiency, effectiveness, and above all else productivity - hours of time saved every week!

Terri Taydus

Love this app!

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-02-28

It helped my assistant and I plan my stops when showing property or delivering items to clients. It's easy to use and makes mapping out deliveries fast and easy. I tried other apps that were not so user friendly. I love how this app works with Waze for door to door driving directions :)

Earl Snyder

It has been great. Very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-03-06

The use interface and customer service are first rate. I love the many capabilities that this program offers.

Jim McDonald

Reviewed 2017-08-09

Easy to use and helped me to achieve my daily tasks easilyHow easy it is to share routes to other people and how quick and easy it is to set a route up even when postcode isn't recognized it allows me to put address in easily

William Tanner

Great free service

Reviewed 2018-10-04

Very pleased and would recommend to everyone. Free and has all addresses. Very easy to type in and it recognizes addresses.