Route4Me

Fleet route planning & route optimization software for SMBs

Route4Me Reviews

How would you rate Route4Me?

Pros

Its seamless integration and ease to input multiple locations and I really love that there is an app to actually monitor several drivers to know where they all are.

CO

Cecil O.

Easy to use, great reliability. We all use it here at my company.

DM

Daniel M.

As a Realtor, it is always challenging to plan a route to show many properties that is most effective. Route4me is perfect for planning my showings.

CL

Christy L.

Cons

That when your free trial stops with no warning it erases All your route from a personal email.

CL

Carlos L.

SMS are not working well (very badly actually). Cannot manage orders (only stops).

MC

Michael C.

GM

Greg M.

Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!

Pros

Ease of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.

Cons

I'm a big fan...hard to find anything I don't love about it. I wish the non mobile version were more affordable

Can’t program different colors on app

Not bad but see cons

Pros

Easy to optimize a route, check route in map

Cons

On the app you can’t color code business, residential, pickups. Which to me is the heart to my route. Will not renew

"MAGIC" because it makes you go Wow!!!

Read my review im from New Zealand we are known for punching way above our weight. This gets my best review and thats a first cheers !!!

Pros

Its the key it opens all the doors my phone book i go in click hb 1 [SENSITIVE CONTENT] blogs it loads address name extra info its perfect then it gets me to everyone as fast as pos

Cons

I suck at computers and yet I frickin love this because it works like a hands on person right beside you

Needs Work

Frustrating

Pros

The Interface was okay the color scheme is good.

Cons

The Lag; navigating through delivery completion steps is very slow, + having to restart app several times throughout the day.

Great Software

The software is great and has a lot of features that can be used for future as well when your fleet expands or even your requirements

Pros

The software helps assign boundaries which vehicles are supposed to avoid while scheduling the route and place new orders from customer site itself through app.

Cons

It actually servers all our purposes exactly and hard to comment anything least liked here.

Saves you time and money

Pros

Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

Cons

You must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!

Free Trial

To be honest, i havent yet tried it full capacity, but i can see, this will be the best program.

Pros

Couldnt really belive, this was this good. I mean you can scann the package and it gives you the adress to route. Unbeliavable.

Cons

I dont have anythink bad to say about this software.

Using Route4Me in the Water Industry

It has been very good. When we did have questions, the on-line service was excellent and immediate.

Pros

It provided a fast and easy solution for route optimization and site inspection. This is probably not what most people use it for.

Cons

To be fair, the software was not originally intended for the purposes we used it for so it took a while to figure out how to configure it to do exactly what we wanted.

Route 4 me daily

I like it due to rapid scheduling of stops

Pros

I like the practical functionality and quick data input.

Cons

the optimisation sometimes is not very practical and its just a waste of fuel. The post code accuracy also is not that good.

Backtracks more than I had hoped for.

Helpful in managing time.

Pros

I had two routes going but one was erased.

Cons

It erased my 1 route and replaced with second route... I need first route back.

Great Solution for managing In-Field team members

Overall, I had a positive experience working with Route4me. They provided a great level of service and support to my team going the extra mile to enhance the application to cater to our needs.

Pros

The ability to plan routes for multiple team members and manage driver activity

Cons

The accessibility and ease of extracting large data sets of historical routing analytics for individuals

application route book

it frustrates me on a regular basis when it just erases my completed stops therefore I have to take the time it was originally saving me to figure out what's been completed and what has not. I LOVE THE APP when it is working properly and have suggested the app to others in my same field. I love that I can add as many stops as i would like.

Pros

that it plans it all for you. that it optimized and that the edit feature to duplicate and or rename my route books.

Cons

it has some major flaws when it comes to just shutting down and erasing all my completed stops for that day causing wrong data to be recorded and logged and in the end causing me to miss stops or go back to ones already completed. because it usually happens toward the middle to end of my day.

Daily User

I am a  daily user of your route4me app. As I am a FedEx home delivery driver. I enjoy the simplicity of the app, in comparison to other GPS apps on the market. However, it seems sometimes some of the addresses I input get dropped off once I optimize the route or either the map location places me on the other block in location to the address I am seeking. I have conducted an update to the software and it still happens. This is frustrating when executing my route, as I have to spend additional time redirecting myself from map location.

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use of the app. Unlimited stops can be added, easy to update, change or add locations while en route

Cons

Sometimes inaccurate place of address location, long time to optimize and load No indication of duplicate address being added. Inconsistent ability to change location as visited, the app will sometimes not change color.

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates easily

We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

Pros

I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

Cons

I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

Route4Me - a valuable tool to help us accomplish our mission

Our organization is an all-volunteer non-profit that delivers healthy food to our city's children every week throughout the Summer school vacation when the meals normally available from the school system to low-income families is no longer available.

Pros

Ease of creating new maps from imported addresses. The flexibility of modifying routes easily by importing new addresses and inserting them into existing routes with drag and drop technology. Critical to our operation is the ability to export mapping results from Roue4Me to be imported into our database and be integrated with our delivery lists. Route4Me does this easily.

Cons

Our drivers are all volunteers so we do not use all of the powerful Smartphone navigation available from Route4Me so we rely upon printed maps and driving directions. I find the quality of the printed maps lacking due to the density of our 12 routes, making 15 to 25 stops per route over quite compact local routes in the city.

Time & Miney Savings

Excellent application. Has taken me thousands of miles without getting lost and saved me countless hours in travel time hundreds of dollars in gas.

Pros

Allows me to enter desired destinations, then each destination can be organized based on selected criteria by “Replanning the Route”. This makes my daily driving more efficient and cost effective.

Cons

Entering the “Departure Address”, then changing the “Departure Address” to something else where another address is desired, and I would like there to be a particular final destination. This can get confusing and time consuming when the “Optimization” setting needs to be changed. Recommend there be an option to enter “Final Destination” by itself.

Customer Service

Route4Me was wonderful when they offered the low price subscription for the desktop version. But since their updating to the new prices I've still been able to use the mobile app and low cost subscription just as well. It's the most affordable for the most amount of stops and in general does a great job optimizing. Support is amazing. Always available when I've reached out and always provided great info. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the support techs and was just amazing. Highly recommend to get him because he tries so hard to resolve the issue you have.

Pros

Multiple Routes and easily editing stops and adding notes.

Cons

Bring back a subscription to just mobile and desktop without costing $199 a month.

Technical support and customer follow through terrible

Create routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home. I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns...

Pros

Looked like good value, and ease of use.

Cons

Technical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed....

Worth Over $100,000

The customer service is 20 out of 10. Close to the best in any business (mine is good too :-) but I would say they are the Cadillac of any service team I have been around.

Pros

I can have a route up and running in minutes. My routes change often during the day. With a click of a (+) add address I can add as many as I want. Optimization for the least amount of gas, millage and time. I can copy paste from an excel sheet.

Cons

Really, I have nothing to report negative, really. I am grandfathered in to a 50.00 month plan now I understand it is more.

Tollways should be an individual option

It’s a great app I use it daily doing multiple estimates for my profession

Pros

It’s a useful app and I use it daily, This is a very handy service but you need to include and option to not be directed towards tollways.

Cons

Tollways should be here individual option so that you’re not always trying to direct me towards Those dang roads. I have wasted thousands of dollars in fuel finding an alternate route from this app directing me to them. It’s not fair and I would like to see an option button .

Thank you Route4Me!

Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and...

Pros

Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Cons

Nothing.

Expensive with lots of additional costs

There have been two times I've tried to resolve an error happening in back end when creating routes but support team has not been in touch (confirmed by chat that its a R4M error) Its been good but the plans are inflexible and the issue above has stopped me getting the most I can out of it.

Pros

The reporting abilities are quite useful and easy to use

Cons

There are errors and the training is not that easy to use - the additional costs also amount very quickly especially for a small operation

Satisfied User

Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my co-workers.

Pros

The speed in which the stops are organized ease of use of the product. Also the ability of this product to add or adjust stops to the original route without having to initiate a whole new route.

Cons

The accuracy of the product when organizing the stops into a route is questionable. Stops on the same street have not routed accurately. They did not follow each other in order. Also after a stop has been completed the user is not sure of or unclear as to which way to proceed to begin the next stop. Also when the user has made a mistake and turned the wrong way,it would be easier to advise the user to make a U-turn rather then to advise them to proceed around the block etc.

Great time-saver that's easy to use

Pros

The route optimization feature has saved my organization so much time when it comes to planning routes for our home-bound deliveries. It has allowed us to organize our deliveries in a way that is easier and more manageable for our volunteer drivers.

Cons

Occasionally when using Route4Me, I will need to input the excel file twice because the app will miss a route due to an input. For example if I put 10 routes with a max of 10 deliveries on a route, it will give 10 routes with 9 deliveries on each route and another route for "Unrouted Destinations"

Great app BUT

I’m a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can’t use alt logic to accompany the route app

Pros

I love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.

Cons

I used to be able to put the Irish eircode (postcode) but not for a year or so. It was very handy.