CommentSold

Social commerce & customer engagement solution for retailers

visit website

CommentSold Reviews

Pros

I am able to process 1000-1200 orders per week with very little labor costs. I love the customer care team and the personal interest they have taken in me, my family, and my company's growth.

Rebekah C.

I helped my friend with this and WOW. This was the best business decision she has made thus far.

LINDA H.

CommentSold has many great features, an intuitive interface and very helpful customer service. A great software when you have an online store.

Cons

The bugs...I know they are unavoidable at times, but also can be frustrating.

Rebekah C.

Leslie M.

The price is a little to steep to pay for the program itself and they take out another % from Paypal.

Kristine H.

4.9

CommentSold

Before we had CommentSold we had to go through and invoice every person individually. This took forever, especially when we started processing more orders. CommentSold does all of the heavy lifting for us and it takes out a lot of the human errors that we were experiencing before.

Pros

I love how easy it is for our customers to use. They can shop easily on our page or through the website. Customers can also see things that are still in stock on the website which helps us move older inventory!

Cons

There really isn’t anything that I don’t like about this software!

The best website for retail

So far my experience has been really good. I love how easy it makes it for others to shop with us. Some of the people that work for the company are not so knowledgeable.

Pros

I love how easy it is to integrate this website and software with selling onto Facebook. Also they make it easy to set up an app for others to use and shop through.

Cons

There are a few features I wish could be included when setting up the website like adding a picture to the about us page. But it is things I can easily work around.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, Karissa! We are so happy to hear that you've found integrating CommentSold with your social media accounts easy and effective (and that it's made shopping for your customers easier, too!). We actually just released our new Webstore that allows you to have a picture on your "About Us" page! We are always striving to assure that we provide you with the best assistance and resources - please feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team if you have any questions and they'd be happy to help. Looking forward to your continued success in the future!

It takes me hours to get it started

Pros

Once I’m done setting up it’s fine, but to get started it takes me hours to get started! Safari doesn’t work so I have to figure out what works best!

Cons

Getting started! I can’t use safari! I have to use google chrome!

Great for Inventory!!

I've been using CommentSold for almost 2 years now and I feel like it's getting better and better!!

Pros

Love how you can post all your pictures in one place, break them down into albums, and price however you'd like!! The pictures are vibrant and everything is laid out wonderfully!!

Cons

The one thing I don't particularly like is that you can't always zoom in on a picture like you'd like too, especially if there is a certain print or color you'd like.

Thank for the awesome review, Deidra! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the inventory management function, and we will take your feedback on zooming in on the photos into consideration as we make improvements. Looking forward to your continued success in the future!

Easy.

It’s been an interical part of our business and it’s success. They’re have been growing pains and kinks for course but they solve them quickly. Love the continued updates.

Pros

It’s super easy. They continue to update. It’s changed our business for the better. Helps with inventory. It’s like having 5 people work for you without the cost.

Cons

Wish the app was available to everyone not just the upgraded people at a high cost. Wish you could upload videos.

Streamlined my boutique & A+ Customer Service

I have solved the pain of keeping track of my inventory and delays in shipping. It also makes it easy for me to track things in regards to revenue and gross profit which I would have to do in an excel spreadsheet. The customer care team is absolutely amazing. You quickly chat with them and they respond in seconds and if you are like me, I was assigned one point of contact who takes care of my account. I also like that they have extensive help guides and bug fixes with release trains and updates.

Pros

I love that it has streamlined my process, easy to track my inventory, post my products, keep track of waitlist, returned products, revenue, and shipping and labels. It has become a one stop shop that has allowed me to maximize sales of my boutique.

Cons

I wish that we had the ability to use it as an all around CRM (Customer Relationship Management), because I sell to customers outside of social media and would like to keep all of my sales, invoicing, and shipping in one thing.

Life Changing

From the Owner to the Support Team, the app developer to the community they have built around the product you will never be disappointed. Change is hard and it is scary especially for small business owners when what they are doing is working, just not well and comment sold will hold your hand and walk you through every single step, update and improvement.

Pros

The ability for my business to easily implement such a simple change to our processes becasue of seemless software.

Cons

It has a learning curve for new shoppers but once you get them over that initial hump they prefer it.

Excellent!

If I have questions I get an answer almost immediately! I don’t know what I ever did without Commentsold!

Pros

I switched to Commentsold about six months ago and I don’t know why I didn’t do it before then. Excellent customer service, reliable service and full time support!

Cons

I have not found anything that they don’t provide!

CommentSold Review

The customer service is above and beyond! They always seem to be one step ahead of the game!

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to grow my business! This software has given me so much time back in my day to focus on other areas besides billing!

Cons

That they don't have a POS app. But they are working on that!

Boutique Owner

We signed on with Comment Sold in June and it's been a game changer for us!

Pros

Very user friendly and constantly improving with weekly updates!

Cons

I don't really have anything specific to mention as they are constantly improving and customer service is their #1 priority

Best Investment for My Facebook Live Sales!

CommentSold saves me on average 8-10 hours of work in invoicing customers. After a live sale I used to have to sit down and after sorting a spreadsheet, I would manually invoice each and every customer. This also led to me having to spend a whole day "correcting" draft orders in Shopify for people who wanted to delete, add, or change an order. With CommentSold, the customer is in control of his/her...

Pros

This software has transformed how I do live sales for my customers. No longer am I answering the "I was first on my screen; why didn't I get it?" questions! CommentSold tracks the customers comments on the Facebook server, so I don't have to worry about it and my customers LOVE it! They don't have to worry about which screen, although they joke they need faster computers and faster internet! CommentSold's...

Cons

I have very few things I wish they did differently, as I am super impressed the team and the program. However, I wish the trash can for the deletion of items was on the same line as the item name. I have had a few customers hit the trash button on the wrong item. I also wish they had an app for my phone, so I can answer questions for customers if I am away from my computer. The mobile site is super fast and amazing for my phone, and generally I just always have it on a tab in my phone's browser, but I would love an app. (Which they say is coming soon!!)

Game Changer!

The software is amazing!! I cannot say enough good things about your customer service reps. I feel like I've got a "friend" out there who handles things ASAP once I send a request. The response time is super fast and the CS reps' knowledge is unmatched. Excellent company and very well run.

Pros

I began a tiny online shop and was utilizing spreadsheets for inventory, taking orders and managing orders. I then had to use Paypal to invoice, send constant reminders and beg people to pay their invoices. CommentSold changed ALL of that!! I was spending an average of 4 hours every day/night on invoicing and followups. CS took that chore away completely! I love the fact I can track accurate inventory and update as needed so I don't oversell any item. I couldn't manage my business, which has grown tremendously, without it! And my accountant loves that he can log in and pull reports for tax purposes. An all-arond win/win for everyone!

Cons

Currently, the only issue I have is that every time I log in and pull up Products, its in reverse order. oldest product posted. I have to manually change it to sort by SKU and then re-sort to newest first.

Couldn’t run our business without it

Commentsold automates so much of our business, so that we can spend time marketing and taking care of our customers. It also allows us to not have to manage/respond to every single comment. We have a website included in our monthly package that is seamlessly integrated to our customer shopping account and backend. We have coupon features, shipping features, app features, constant bug fixes and updates. Their customer service is AMAZING! We have a live chat available with crazy fast responses. We have access to customer service reps by simply scheduling a call. They are LITERALLY worth so much more than we pay monthly. We could NOT run our retail business without them. Simple as that.

Pros

The seamless function between customers commenting sold on Facebook, being led to their account page, checking out, and the order appearing on our end. Fully detailed, paid for, and ready to be shipped.

Cons

Zero complaints - they are on top of bugs and updates before we even realize we need something changed. They also keep us updated on Facebook changes before the population knows anything has changed. Amazing.

Comment Sold is the BOMB.COM

Overall we love CS. It gets better every day and I can't wait to see what the next year holds and what kind of features that CS develops. Keep up the good work!

Pros

Commentsold has allowed us to automate daily task, and continues to evolve. I think that is the neatest part of being apart of the CS family is that the platform is changing all of the time. The CS we have today is completely different than a year ago when we signed on.

Cons

Because the platform is ever evolving sometimes small details can get missed or features get released that are glitchy. I understand the nature of it is to release the features and then continue to adapt them and change them so learning to understand that sometimes things break has been my least favorite part but a very small part. As a whole I would still rate CS as A+!

We tried CommentSOLD

Our overall experience with CS was good. We decided it wasn't for us but know of several other boutique owners that absolutely love it. The customer service was exceptional and any time we had an issue someone was more than ready to jump in and help. Just because it wasn't for us, doesn't mean it isn't a great program. I am confident the developers will continue to improve their product.

Pros

CS is easy to use and has spectacular customer service. The automated invoicing and cost of goods tracking is two of the best features this program has. Automated invoicing is such a huge time saver and it's very seamless. The automatic messages and the requirement of comment from customers did help boost engagement in our group.

Cons

We experienced a number of minor glitches. First, the software would confuse size and identifying number in customer comments causing us to have to manually correct carts. It also pulls inventory completely out of the system which holds it from other customers should you have a customer not want to pay their invoice right away. Additionally, this software does not integrate with Sezzle but I was...

Changed My Business & My Life

I use to stay up until 1 and 2am in the morning invoicing manually. When I started commentsold this cut my work time down dramatically so I could have more family time and use my time better in my business. It also took my business to a much higher level than I could have ever obtained by manually invoicing. I would not be where I am now without commentsold. I'm extremely thankful for the platform and love it so much. Life & Business changing!

Pros

It is completely user friendly. Easy to use and simple to navigate. Customer service is available and super helpful. Makes selling faster & easier so you can use your time in other areas of your business. They are innovating and coming up with new features to add to help their customers sell more. Always improving.

Cons

No reward program but it is currently being worked on.

I love that they are constantly working to improve the software and make it better. They take all customer suggestions and review and implement them if possible. They care about how the users feel about the software and the customer service is quick and direct.

Pros

This makes it extremely easy to process a lot of orders quickly. We used PayPal before this and it was very time consuming and difficult to manage. This way allows items to flow easily to next in line if not paid in a certain amount of time and we never have to touch the transaction until it’s completed.

Cons

Paying 6% per transaction is high. I do wish the fee removed from each sale was less.

Comment Sold

Overall Comment Sold has been a huge improvement to our Facebook Group. People have been really responsive and enjoy checking out themselves (without having the lag of us sending the invoice and then requesting the money). It saves us an incredible amount of time and every one that we have worked with has been so helpful!

Pros

I love that this removes the need for hand invoicing. This frees up time for us to post more, engage with customers, and provide better customer service. I also enjoy the time sensitive carts! This allows us to free up inventory to other customers if someone changes their mind/allows us to process orders faster by skipping the PayPal request.

Cons

I don't like that I have to load the inventory into my Comment Sold posts manually. If it could link to my custom platform website that would save us so much time. I would also like to add products for live sales under the same tab as regular posts. I sometimes forget to add them under "live" and then have to manually invoice ~60 orders.

I love CS!!

I love it! It has boosted our sales tremendously and our customers love it. They've become addicted to ordering and we've become addicted to selling!

Pros

The amount of time we are saving. We also like the ease of use for our customers, they think it's simple, easy, and it's fast paced so the urgency to buy is higher than a regular webstore. We're excited to utilize the app in the future as well!

Cons

There are definitely some features that could make CS much more user friendly. BUT I love that you guys actually listen to our wants and needs, and integrate new things every week, so I know it will be even better in the future!

I love CommentSold

Definite time saver when selling through Social Media.

Pros

Deciding to sign up with CommentSold was the best decision we ever made. It is easy to use and is a time saver for our business. The customer support team is by far the best I have ever worked with.

Cons

I wish the mobile app was an available option for us smaller boutiques that haven't seen the boom in growth like others have.

Comment Sold Has Changed Our Business

Our experience with CommentSold has been exceptional. The entire team goes above and beyond to help grow our business. The ease of use of the software and the streamlined processing has cut our man hours in over half leaving us more time to focus on growing our business and more time to take care of our customers versus spending hours shipping and invoicing. Our business and grown leaps and bounds with CommentSold and we can't wait to see where we go from here!

Pros

The ease of use and the customer service!

Cons

There are some bugs that need to be fixed here and there but for the most part I haven't found many cons!

I love Commentsold

I could not do what I do without Commentsold. I am able to process 1000-1200 orders per week with very little labor costs. I love the customer care team and the personal interest they have taken in me, my family, and my company's growth!

Pros

The people behind it. They have been essential to the growth of my business.

Cons

The bugs...I know they are unavoidable at times, but also can be frustrating.

Robot.

It’s great. It lets you do your job more efficiently and effectively. I love the auto scheduling and helps keep everything organized.

Pros

It’s like a smarter more efficient version of yourself. It’s great at assimilatinginformation and inventory management.

Cons

There’s no number to contact direct. I’d love an option to upload videos. Make the app more readily available.

The only software for comment selling...

Brandon "Genius Boy" and his team have done an amazing job.

Pros

Saves hundreds of hours weekly. We could not sell as much as we do without this software. It would be impossible to keep track manually of everything.

Cons

There is a huge list of great features that are going to be added. I want them all NOW but realize development takes time. It is good to know that they are forward thinking and their roadmap is well thought out. Every week they release new features.

Comment Sold Personal Life Saver!

Comment Sold has saved me at least 20 hours of invoicing time weekly! Our customers love the App.

Pros

The updates are numerous each week and they really listen to feedback!

Cons

App pushes sometimes can't be chosen when linking products after posting to facebook. Sometimes I don't want an app push.