Zentail Reviews

4.75/5 (8 reviews)

Ken McCombs III

Zentail's software has helped my business easily grow in the marketplaces.

Reviewed 2017-12-01

Ease of use. Creating listings and posting to all the web sites could not be easier. Managing selling prices by using the dynamic re-pricer is great. Zentail worked closely with me to customize an order export file that works perfect within my business model. Customer service is always friendly, eager to help and thorough. Zentail's knowledge of google ppc is exceptional, I give them a daily budget, they work it, I get sales with an excellent conversion rate. Bulk updating prices is a breeze with the import/export feature. Managing real time inventory is as easy as pie using the import feature. Smart Re Order is a great feature to help forecasting proper inventory levels. The success dashboard is a great tool to help manage products on all the websites. The Analytics tool is great to see what products are hot and what are not, what is making money and what is not. Managing web site settings is a nice tool. Managing users is easy.

Rob Giannino

I own and run a media company

Reviewed 2017-12-03

My client double their eCommerce sales in 30 days after installing the Zentail software.Zentail allows my clients, with the click of a few buttons, to post their products across many different eCommerce channels. What previously would take hours now has been shortened down to minutes. The best part is when a client recently installed the Zentail software, they saw their online sales double in 30 days. I am very impressed not only with the ease of use but the ease of getting up and running. The staff is awesome to work with. With a couple of conference webinars, we were fully installed across multiple sales channels. I did my research and found several options in the multi-channel market but kept coming back to Zentail. I am glad I did because it could not have worked out better.

Steven Wentz

The more I use the more I like it. And their team is very helpful.

Reviewed 2017-12-02

You get to work with a fantastic team that is there to help you every step of the way. I can see how sales are going, what parts we are selling the most of, and most importantly - I have access to all orders that are placed. Lastly, I can view parts on every site using the software. I can go straight from Zentail to the order page that I am working on. Can cancel directly on Zentail and they cancel the order for me. Allows me to search orders using username, part numbers, customer name, email address, etc Can update listings for all sites directly on Zentail

Anonymous

Very promising tool, with a few critical setbacks.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

It was a great tool to help us understand how multi-channel fulfillment tools in general work as it tries to simplify everything to the lowest level it can. However, it caused a lot of issues with Jet and plummeted that marketplace. Constant uphill battle with that marketplace using this tool.The tool appears to work quite well. You create one product, fill it with as much information as you can, and zentail goes to work publishing your product in as many marketplaces as you want (or can afford as some are paid). The support team is phenomenal. Have an issue? Generally they'll get back to you within an hour (during business hours). Ability to over-ride certain fields and forms depending on the marketplace you're looking into.

Anonymous

Easy To Use

Reviewed 2017-12-01

Clean and clear UI. The software has all of the functionality that I need to manage my multi-channel marketplaces. The Zentail support team is super responsive and a pleasure to work with. Most importantly, the management team has many years of seller experience, which directly affects how the software is managed from the clients perspective.

Carlos Rodriguez

Zentail all market place in one platform

Reviewed 2018-08-22

Before zentail we hired a few people to take care of all our market place venues. With zentail we can do all of this in one platform and change our listings in just one place. Time saving platform that enables you to take care of all your market place in one place and ease of use

David Berlin

great experience overall very easy to use and dela with

Reviewed 2017-12-01

ease of use in the workplacecustomer service is great, flexibility and understanding each customers unique situations. just a great software and great team

Christopher J Ferretti

Nothing in the market compares

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Picture hiring a star employee that makes your life so much easier and gives you your time back. That's Zentail. ease of use ahead of the curve with partnerships customer support SMART TYPES!!!