Zoho Forms Reviews

4.47/5 (55 reviews)
Pros
  • Great forms with wide range of features and functions
  • Ease of use, easy to build forms and great resources to get started
  • Great for quick use while using the Zoho platform. Easy to access when sending emails using Zoho Email.
  • Zoho offers pre-made form templates that helped me create a form as per our business needs in less time.
Cons
  • There could be more branding/design options.
  • No cons that we can see, maybe slightly more templates would be good.
  • Customer service took a little longer than expected, but were very helpful
  • It supports few languages only. They should increase it for widen its audience.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Ahmed ali Khan

Brillaint for generating leads

Reviewed 2019-07-27

It helps me in generating the leads

Pros
The most helpfull thing i get from zoho forms is that it gives you an option of adding image in the order forms that helps our customer to select the product easily

Cons
Zoho forms don't have any major issues but some time when we share the link on social media some times it does't open correctly

dishant sharma

Great tool to collect the customer data

Reviewed 2019-08-31

My overall experience with the zoho forms is good. I am using zoho forms to collect the customer data and increase my conversions.

Pros
I have been using the Zoho forms to collect customer data from our websites. Users can quickly fill out their details, and we can use it for business needs. One can easily create a particular Zoho form and start collecting valuable customer insights which would have taken a very long time if designed with the backend languages such as PHP. One can import the data from the Zoho forms and upload it on the Zoho CRM for further processing.

Cons
One thing which I would like to mention here is that the User-interface of a Zoho web form is pretty simple. There is no back button on the zoho form after it had been filled to return back to a particular page.

Colin McNicol

Zoho Forms - Good for complex branching and branding

Reviewed 2019-08-30

We were looking for solutions that went beyond the simple and free options from other forms vendors. Zoho Forms is pretty straightforward to use, but handles conditional branching well and does a good job of displaying results in a graphical format. You can also export the data for use in other analysis tools like Excel or PowerBI

Pros
Covers most question types, good options for delivery and embedding and nice results dashboard. Good solution when you need more than a basic questionnaire/survey.

Cons
Branding options are a bit tricky but mostly solved by embedding on a branded page.

Marianne McGinnity

Online Form Builder

Reviewed 2019-12-13

Good option if you are able to justify the expense.

Pros
Internet based form builder that backs up data on the cloud. Drag and drop for generator that is user friendly and smooth. Ability to create, collect, and share data with multiple users.

Cons
Software is expensive once the free trial is over. Template designs are limited compared to similar products. Large difference between the free and paid version.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Nix Daph

Good for quick use

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Pros

Cons
Needs more templates and more up to date designs to meet industry standards. The user interface is also a bit off.

Unique Hutchinson

Working well for my needs

Reviewed 2019-08-11

Overall my experience has been great.

Pros
I really like that I can have an external intake form for my clients vs another software I've used for about 2 years.

Cons
The only thing I don't like is that I have to pay for using custom form feature.

Rick Powell

Mind-bogglingly complete and powerful forms platform

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-21

Zoho Forms is refreshing surprise, offering enterprise-level power in data collection for free.

Pros
Everytime I think I've uncovered all the gems that Zoho has to offer, such as two of my favorites, Contact and Writer, I discover another one. Don't think that Google Forms is the best free solution for complex forms out there. Zoho Forms beats it by a mile. Zoho Forms offers unique fields not available on any other free platform solution. My favorites of these are: The draggable progress bar The Matrix Choice, offering the possibility of very complex responses Image Upload Zoho Forms also offers very cheap way to accept payments via Stripe, PayPal, 2CheckOut, RazorPay, starting at an unbelievable 96 bucks a year through Zoho Payments. This option is ideal for small online businesses. Forms can be embedded into WordPress via a native forms plugin, which is still being updated. (I haven't tested it however. It's only got 3 stars on the repo.) Forms integration is second to none. Includes Google Sheets integration and Zapier.

Cons
Adding fields can be a bit slow on underpowered machines. But that's about the only con I can think of.

Iain Sanders

IT Manager

Reviewed 2018-09-04

Pros
Great forms with wide range of features and functions

Cons
No cons that we can see, maybe slightly more templates would be good.

David Bloom

For use with Zoho CRM

Reviewed 2019-10-02

SO far so good. It has created a fair amount of automation regarding a tedious project so this is a time save overall.

Pros
It easily integrates with Zoho CRM and you have the ability to have it create/modify entries and display CRM fields on the form.

Cons
The trouble is you have to be a user when filling out the form in order to use the CRM fields. You also cannot access all entries in the CRM when having a new form entry create a record in the CRM such as Contact Roles

Emerson Albuquerque

Great synergy with others Zoho services

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-06

Pros
The possibility to connect your forms with Zoho Campaigns and Zoho Sites can help you get more informations and answers in your forms.

Cons
The free account limites are smalls and If you are intending a huge volume of forms, answers and users, there's differents kinds of price.

Kreeti Pandit

Form Builder For Collecting Customer's Response

Reviewed 2019-10-29

Either to collect customers' feedback or to collect new leads and prospects, Zoho Forms has been really a helpful tool for our business.

Pros
Zoho Forms is super easy to sign up, craft new forms or choose from existing templates and share it across various social media platforms, websites, and blogs for collecting customers' responses.

Cons
Though it offers form templates, the design option for form seems limited and most basic. Moreover, I would love to see more models that focus on lead generation.

Scott Friend

Easy way to use and manage forms like you never thought possible

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-01-30

Zoho Forms is an amazing way to give a client or company control over their contact and feedback forms, and also allow them to use forms for simple shopping and payment gathering.

Pros
I LOVE how easy it is to not only get started making online forms, but also how easy it is to manage and expand those forms for ANYONE, even those with know website development experience. I use this system for customers that need to manage their own forms, or customers that use their forms for more than just contacting people - like eCommerce or appointments. The free version does a lot of stuff and is great for small businesses that need a little help, but the paid versions also do SO much more! The form builder is also AMAZING and unlike most others, allowing even a novice to make an interactive form.

Cons
The ONLY thing I don't like about this system is how expensive things can get once you outgrow the free version. There is a HUGE gap between the free version and the first paid version, not only in the number of monthly submissions but also the price is a bit high too.

Megan McBride

Exactly what we need - full features, with automated tasks and notifications

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Our company-wide goal this year was to get more efficient. Getting forms online has helped us make jobs and tasks easier for all employees - from salesmen to production workers. Anything we can do to save our guys time, ultimately benefits everyone. We're thrilled with Zoho Forms - it's simple to set up new forms and start using them immediately.

Pros
We wanted a form creator that allowed us to create different types of forms for internal use. We've got sales contact forms for our salesmen to use on the road when meeting new customers. We've got forms for our production employees to submit when they have damages. All the forms send automaticaion notifcations to the proper people, and are store in the easily accessible database online. This is exactly what we needed.

Cons
I wish they had more templates. We never use the exact templates, but use them and edit to fit our needs. The template selection is pretty sparse though, and would love to see more options.

Joni Silva

Loved Using ZOHO forms for our event!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-11-02

I really like ZOHO Forms!

Pros
We used ZOHO Forms as an RSVP to a Poker Tournament and Open house. I loved how easy it was to set up the original form for our guests and that we could use PayPal to have them pay for their buy in to the tournament and even donate to our chosen charity. Most important was the help we got from ZOHO Forms from support when we wanted to add a few features that were a little more intricate than the norm. Manish went over and above to help up get the form exactly as we wanted it. He was really professional and knew the software like he'd written it. His help was worth the cost all alone.

Cons
I think the help feature could be a little more user friendly and just a note that if you call ZOHO, there is no option for help with ZOHO forms. I had to choose the CRM option and get them to get me to someone that could help.

Anonymous

Zoho Forms are a great value add for field teams

Reviewed 2018-11-27

We used zohoforms to help us gather and collect data in the field, without having to use paperwork and data entry staff.

Pros
Ease of use, easy to build forms and great resources to get started

Cons
Customer service took a little longer than expected, but were very helpful

EBONY TAYLOR

Super easy to use form creater

Reviewed 2019-02-12

Pros
I like how easy it is to use this form, I like how inexpensive it is to get 1000 forms and design customization. I love how easy it is to add to a website or blog

Cons
I wish this form had more options to take payments via the form you are only given 4 or 5 options and if you use a different type of payment for your business you can not connect them.

Anonymous

Excellent logic and branching forms product, simple to embed

Reviewed 2018-06-12

Improved user-flow management and data validation.

Pros
It is easy to create logical form flows, show and hide sections based on the input of previous fields. It is also pre-integrated into the vast suite of Zoho products.

Cons
A few things are overlooked at present limiting some functionality, but I imagine Zoho will address these issues very quickly.

Ashwini Pandit

Useful for collecting customer's information online

Reviewed 2019-10-15

Collecting our client's details and requirements have become more comfortable with Zoho Forms.

Pros

Cons
There is no possible method to add multiple collaborators to create and customize a form to increase efficiency and time.

Jorge Dollisen

Easy to use form builder for different needs

Reviewed 2017-07-13

lego like approach for their different software. I can choose to use only certain apps of ZOHO and have the option to integrate with their other apps later when I need it.

Pros
I opted for this software for a construction safety consulting firm. Given the nature of their work, some of the sites they go to doesn't have internet connection. ZOHO Forms' offline functionality that allows me to sync my work online once internet connection is restored allows us to use this app especially with the all around nature of this app. I checked other software and only a few have this feature. What tipped the scale for me to choose ZOHO is how easy it is for me to integrate it to other apps like Google docs.

Cons
After I've built my app using their web builder, I opened my forms in the mobile app (Android). I was saddened to be notified that some of the features are not yet available on their app version. Hence, I'm only able to choose the web responsive version for the work of our field engineers.

Great For Reviews, Surveys and Client Intake

Reviewed 2018-04-11

Pros
We set up Zoho forms so it integrates perfectly with our CRM. When we onboard new clients we just have them enter all the appropriate information into the form and it attaches the completed form to their profile.

Cons
The settings for each experience needs to be better formatted. it can be difficult to do all of the things necessary to set up a form properly. It is possible to even forget important settings because it is not readily available to customize. It's hidden and you have to dig for the setting.

Zoho Form Review

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-04-05

I am very pleased with this product and still continue having the subscription for it today. It was great to use and very helpful to our organization.

Pros
I like this software because it makes building forms incredibly easy. The biggest advantage is that it integrates directly with Zoho CRM which if you are using any Zoho products than using their other applets can be very beneficial. We can have people fill out forms at events and that information populates directly into our CRM that we have through Zoho.

Cons
I did not like the tech support. It is not as big of a product like Zoho CRM so with the CRM, Zoho Corporation offers chat support where as with the Forms applet they don't have a dedicated team to help with any issues. I would have to email them and wait for a response which was time consuming. I'm sure they will have that changed in the future though.

Colin McNicol

Zoho Forms - Fast way to collect data on your website

Reviewed 2019-01-14

Zoho Forms is one of the fastest ways to design online forms and collect data from your website. Saves time and cost getting web developer to configure.

Pros
Drag and drop form builder Handles common payment types No coding required - copy and paste code into website

Cons
There could be more branding/design options.

Anonymous

Easy and effective program for making professional forms.

Reviewed 2018-12-30

Pros
Creating account on this software is very easy and users can easily integrate forms into their webpages. It can create customized forms for surveys.

Cons
It supports few languages only. They should increase it for widen its audience.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Hasini Rathnakumara

Zoho Froms to create and share Online Forms and email alerts

Reviewed 2019-09-21

I am well satisfied with Zoho Forms software as I am so lucky to have such

Pros
I like most about Zoho forms is its ability to business forms online and to share for all of us usage.This integrated app enables me to use my data smartly and helps to manage my email alerts

Cons
I do not see any cons in Zoho form software ans it gives us only benefits. The user friendliness is also more important

Mehdi Ayad

An easy tool to use with Zoho's universe

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-09-12

It's very easy to ask your customers their satisfaction, what they like most or what they dislike about your products or services Then you can connect these datas with Zoho Reports and make beautiful charts

Pros
Ease of use It's like Google forms, you will recognize global shape so you will not be lost Easy to connect it with the other Zoho tools like crm, mail, cliq

Cons
It's as flexible as you want so for the moment I don't remember something I disliked