Zoho Forms

The Online Form Builder For Mobile Teams

Zoho Forms Reviews

Pros

I like how easy it is to use this form, I like how inexpensive it is to get 1000 forms and design customization. I love how easy it is to add to a website or blog.

EBONY T.

Covers most question types, good options for delivery and embedding and nice results dashboard. Good solution when you need more than a basic questionnaire/survey.

Colin M.

I like most about Zoho forms is its ability to business forms online and to share for all of us usage. This integrated app enables me to use my data smartly and helps to manage my email alerts.

Hasini R.

Cons

The trouble is you have to be a user when filling out the form in order to use the CRM fields.

David B.

The only thing I don't like is that I have to pay for using custom form feature.

Unique H.

4.4

Can be use online and offline

I use this software to collect survey and data from workers on my organization. Building a form using Zoho Forms is very easy as it not involving any coding and using the drag and drop interface to construct and managing the form layout.

Pros

One of the best thing that make Zoho Forms different from other form builder is, it can be access and use from online and offline state. Every time there are new entry to the form, it will send notification to the apps and i can set it to send push up notification directly to my phone to avoid me missing anything.

Cons

Lacks of option for the form template and no easy customization to the form is the thing that i least like about this software. The report generated from the data collected from the form is not complete as some of the data field on the form are not included on the report.

Drag & drop forms

The privilege to able building forms online really has help me with my task and work. It is very flexible as i can use it from any device that i have in hand, and need no installation at all. Overall, i am very satisfied with this software.

Pros

I need a simple forms builder that can work from web browser and don't need too much technical process while building it, and stumble across Zoho Forms. It has every aspect and feature that i need, especially for it to be able to work online and no need any installation on the device. It also has a good sharing option that i can share the forms using the emails.

Cons

This forms builder is a very basic software. I need to build everything from the start because it lacks of template library. Some of the feature is only available for the premium account, which is too expensive for a form builder software should cost.

Best for Data Collection

Overall experience with Zoho was very good. It is easy to use for the end-user as well as the administrator. Form creation is very simple that even a layman can use the features. After moving to Zoho Forms we haven't used any other online forms for data collection. Highly reccomende.

Pros

We are using Zoho forms for over 2 years. Our regular use is for registrations. The best thing about Zoho Forms is that the end-user doesn't need to sign in or sign up anywhere; they just open the link, fill the form and that's it. The other good thing is data management as you can download the data in CVS or PDF.

Cons

Zoho Login was an issue, the two-factor authentication was not working. We had the Zoho authenticator Android app but it required login, at the same time the website needed authentication from the same app to log in there.

Good for quick use

Pros

Great for quick use while using the Zoho platform. Easy to access when sending emails using Zoho Email.

Cons

Needs more templates and more up to date designs to meet industry standards. The user interface is also a bit off.

Very effective in creating online form

This software help convert our forms into digital forms help us to reducing the need of physical paper. It also help us to collect data from the form easily and no more manual data keying that we use to do when we using the paper form.

Pros

Feature that i really like Zoho Forms is, it can share and distribute the form easily from email or the public link without having the form to be embedded to web pages as it will automatically do it itself. This is a very good feature especially when you do not have your own website or blog to embedded the forms.

Cons

It has a good integration with other Zoho product but has limited integration with software and service outside of Zoho product. The design provided for the form template is also quite old and not updated for a new design. Luckily, the process to make my own customization design is quite easy to do.

Zoho forms for functionality

We use a lot of forms in our business and Zoho has freed up a lot of work on the behalf of support workers having to manually do the forms, scan and email and it's easier than using adobe, which I love, but in this case, ZOHO forms all the way.

Pros

This software is a breeze to use and has saved me a lot of time. As we often have to modify a form, Zoho forms allow me to change just that section, quickly and without fuss. Once submitted, the form is emailed directly to the required recipient or recipients, which is easily set up in the settings for individual forms.

Cons

The thing I find most frustrating is the fact that I can't delete users and have to write to support to get them deleted. Doesn't happen often, but it would be better to have in house control over this.

The best for online form customization

I really like that Zoho Forms offer an extensive feature and tools with this software, but not too expensive with its subscribing plan.

Pros

Zoho Forms is really great in customizing my form layout to be fit with my form objective and needs. Collecting data from customer and employees is very smooth with this software. Distributing the forms also quite easy as they has an option to shares the form by email or posting it to the social media.

Cons

The software will got slower if too many field is added to the form. I will need to use it from my computer if i need to create a complex form and not from my mobile device.

Zoho Forms - Good for complex branching and branding

We were looking for solutions that went beyond the simple and free options from other forms vendors. Zoho Forms is pretty straightforward to use, but handles conditional branching well and does a good job of displaying results in a graphical format. You can also export the data for use in other analysis tools like Excel or PowerBI

Pros

Cons

Branding options are a bit tricky but mostly solved by embedding on a branded page.

Brillaint for generating leads

It helps me in generating the leads

Pros

The most helpfull thing i get from zoho forms is that it gives you an option of adding image in the order forms that helps our customer to select the product easily

Cons

Zoho forms don't have any major issues but some time when we share the link on social media some times it does't open correctly

The only form builder I found that has an offline feature

Zoho forms is the only form maker that is reasonably priced for 10 users with offline submission features. This is very helpful for us since most of our field agents have limited mobile connection in the provinces. They can input the information we need during their fieldwork and Zoho forms will automatically link it in our google sheets once our employee connects to the internet.

Pros

So far it has the only offline feature for a form maker. It also comes with an android app which is very convenient.

Cons

It has no pricing for additional users but only has a fixed plan. We only submit a few forms per month but we do need additional user accounts at a reasonable price within our budget.

Zoho Forms

Zoho Forms enable my online customers to fill out pre-listing documents online on their laptops or phones.

Pros

I have been using Zoho forms for the last 3 years. They are very easy to use, and I use them on my two online real estate websites. They are easy for the customers to fill out and they can, also, sign the required forms.

Cons

The only drawback is that you can not upload an original pdf/document that can be converted to a fillable online document.

Zoho Forms Has Just About Everything You Need

Zoho Forms was very easy to learn so we could get it setup and have the forms in use very quickly. The built in approvals process also helped us simplify pre-existing business processes.

Pros

Zoho Forms is one of the easiest and most comprehensive web-based form builders I have used in the past few years. It has built-in drag-and-drop support for all common form fields such as single line, multi line, drop-down boxes, check boxes, file and image uploads and many, many more. Zoho Forms also has built-in support for conditional logic that can be applied at the level of field, page or form to make the process of directing persons to where they need to be on the form and hiding or showing field or pages as needed.

Cons

There are two main issues I have with Zoho forms builder. The first is the inability to have a color picker on the form. It's not included in the standard list and you can't add it yourself. May not be a big issue for most uses but it comes in handy if you work with designers. The second annoyance is with the forms generated when using conditional logic. The logic only applies when the person is filling in the form to hide pages or sections. All those "hidden" section show up when the form is saved in another format meaning reviewers have to scroll through all the blank sections.

collection of data using Zoho forms

was easy to set up and use. integration with Zoho crm was a breeze.

Pros

ease of use and simplicity in integration with Zoho CRM. integrates well with workflows. and the published forms render well on all devices - web, mobile with responsive rendering. possibility os restrictive sharing is a good feature that can be useful for restricted data collection .

Cons

publishing info back from Zoho crm was a bit of a challenge but this also was possible with some workaround.

Great tool to collect the customer data

My overall experience with the zoho forms is good. I am using zoho forms to collect the customer data and increase my conversions.

Pros

I have been using the Zoho forms to collect customer data from our websites. Users can quickly fill out their details, and we can use it for business needs. One can easily create a particular Zoho form and start collecting valuable customer insights which would have taken a very long time if designed with the backend languages such as PHP. One can import the data from the Zoho forms and upload it on the Zoho CRM for further processing.

Cons

One thing which I would like to mention here is that the User-interface of a Zoho web form is pretty simple. There is no back button on the zoho form after it had been filled to return back to a particular page.

Form Builder For Collecting Customer's Response

Either to collect customers' feedback or to collect new leads and prospects, Zoho Forms has been really a helpful tool for our business.

Pros

Zoho Forms is super easy to sign up, craft new forms or choose from existing templates and share it across various social media platforms, websites, and blogs for collecting customers' responses.

Cons

Though it offers form templates, the design option for form seems limited and most basic. Moreover, I would love to see more models that focus on lead generation.

My experience with Zoho Froms

Using this software for our contact form help us to control the data and making the data management more efficient.

Pros

Creating a form like contact form is best to be use with this software. It also can recall back data if the user has entering their details before.

Cons

There are no option to saves the previous form template. I will need to creating everything from the start and it is quite annoying and consume more time.

Easy way to use and manage forms like you never thought possible

Zoho Forms is an amazing way to give a client or company control over their contact and feedback forms, and also allow them to use forms for simple shopping and payment gathering.

Pros

I LOVE how easy it is to not only get started making online forms, but also how easy it is to manage and expand those forms for ANYONE, even those with know website development experience. I use this system for customers that need to manage their own forms, or customers that use their forms for more than just contacting people - like eCommerce or appointments. The free version does a lot of stuff and is great for small businesses that need a little help, but the paid versions also do SO much more! The form builder is also AMAZING and unlike most others, allowing even a novice to make an interactive form.

Cons

The ONLY thing I don't like about this system is how expensive things can get once you outgrow the free version. There is a HUGE gap between the free version and the first paid version, not only in the number of monthly submissions but also the price is a bit high too.

ZOHO The ultimate form maker

Make sure you utilize Zoho Form in conjunction with the other Zoho products. It's well worth the money. We use Zoho One and are quite pleased with its versatility and ease of use. Every tool accomplishes precisely what it's supposed to accomplish, and by watching a few training films, you'll save time and money.

Pros

Zoho has a variety of tools, and as an researcher, I use a handful of them. Forms is my favorite of all the items. I've created some rather extensive forms with a LOT of restrictions, and they function fine! It's great that it can be tweaked in so many ways. We've paid for our subscription, which allows us to change the backdrop of the form and add our corporate logo.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about them is that they provide a large range of membership options at exorbitant prices. I'd like to see them combine several plans and lower their rates.

Working well for my needs

Overall my experience has been great.

Pros

I really like that I can have an external intake form for my clients vs another software I've used for about 2 years.

Cons

Exactly what we need - full features, with automated tasks and notifications

Our company-wide goal this year was to get more efficient. Getting forms online has helped us make jobs and tasks easier for all employees - from salesmen to production workers. Anything we can do to save our guys time, ultimately benefits everyone. We're thrilled with Zoho Forms - it's simple to set up new forms and start using them immediately.

Pros

We wanted a form creator that allowed us to create different types of forms for internal use. We've got sales contact forms for our salesmen to use on the road when meeting new customers. We've got forms for our production employees to submit when they have damages. All the forms send automaticaion notifcations to the proper people, and are store in the easily accessible database online. This is exactly what we needed.

Cons

I wish they had more templates. We never use the exact templates, but use them and edit to fit our needs. The template selection is pretty sparse though, and would love to see more options.

Loved Using ZOHO forms for our event!

I really like ZOHO Forms!

Pros

We used ZOHO Forms as an RSVP to a Poker Tournament and Open house. I loved how easy it was to set up the original form for our guests and that we could use PayPal to have them pay for their buy in to the tournament and even donate to our chosen charity. Most important was the help we got from ZOHO Forms from support when we wanted to add a few features that were a little more intricate than the norm. Manish went over and above to help up get the form exactly as we wanted it. He was really professional and knew the software like he'd written it. His help was worth the cost all alone.

Cons

I think the help feature could be a little more user friendly and just a note that if you call ZOHO, there is no option for help with ZOHO forms. I had to choose the CRM option and get them to get me to someone that could help.

My review for Zoho Forms

Creating online forms is definitely more comfortable and easy with this software compared to other online form builder.

Pros

There are so many form objective and type that can be build using Zoho Forms. I have use it to create form for invitation and use it for employees evaluations easily without needing any knowledge in coding.

Cons

I need more build-in template that can fit my form objective without me have to build everything from zero. It will definitely expedite my time in creating form.

Mind-bogglingly complete and powerful forms platform

Zoho Forms is refreshing surprise, offering enterprise-level power in data collection for free.

Pros

Everytime I think I've uncovered all the gems that Zoho has to offer, such as two of my favorites, Contact and Writer, I discover another one. Don't think that Google Forms is the best free solution for complex forms out there. Zoho Forms beats it by a mile. Zoho Forms offers unique fields not available on any other free platform solution. My favorites of these are: The draggable progress bar The...

Cons

Adding fields can be a bit slow on underpowered machines. But that's about the only con I can think of.

Zoho Forms are a great value add for field teams

We used zohoforms to help us gather and collect data in the field, without having to use paperwork and data entry staff.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to build forms and great resources to get started

Cons

Customer service took a little longer than expected, but were very helpful

Super easy to use form creater

Pros

Cons

I wish this form had more options to take payments via the form you are only given 4 or 5 options and if you use a different type of payment for your business you can not connect them.