6sense Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.95/10

Reviews by rating

Aside from being SO easy to use, our team has worked with 2 customer success managers who have been AWESOME. Very communicative and ready to tackle any project with creativity and expertise.
Amazing company with top notch support to go with it. The CSM feels like an extension of the internal team.
The UI is a bit clunky and SLOW. Sales often complain about the lag in refreshing the data and viewing segments in the platform so many reps do not sign in for that reason.
Set up can be slow, in order to get things launched properly. It can be a struggle if you are looking for an immediate ROI.
Their Salesforce user model is poor. If you have a large sales team you're going to need a lot of licenses if you want everyone to be able to see the data in the Salesforce iframe.

Clint B.

Growth Marketing

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Evaluated 3 ABM Products and Picked 6Sense

Transcript

Clint: Hello, my name is Clint. I'm a demand generation manager. I give 6sense a four out of five stars....

Almir B.

Amazing Platform from Sales Teams

Pros

The insights provided by 6Sense have been incredibly valuable in uncovering new leads and active contacts for our sales team to engage with. However, what truly sets 6Sense apart is its exceptional support team. I cannot emphasize enough how fabulous they have been to work with. I have never encountered a team that I did not like, as they consistently go above and beyond to ensure that we are fully supported and utilizing the tool to its maximum capabilities. They are always ready to assist us with any outside-the-box requests and provide guidance in making the most of the platform. The dedication and expertise of the 6Sense support team are truly what make the company stand out as something special.

Cons

While using 6Sense, I have occasionally faced challenges in having all the required criteria before adding accounts. It would be beneficial to have a more streamlined process, such as the ability to add accounts simply by entering the Account Name. Alternatively, an AI-powered feature that assists in generating relevant information automatically would greatly reduce the manual effort involved.

Jaimie B.

Computer Hardware, 51-200 employees

The foundation for Account Based Marketing

Pros

The 6Sense platform provides a foundation for an account based marketing program and is a perfect platform for sales + marketing ABX/ABM. The ability to prioritize target accounts based on intent signals is key to making your sales and marketing efforts resonate with the right accounts, at the right time.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

The UX/UI is extremely bad, the worst

Terrible experience

Pros

The data is really good. We compared it to Clearbit and 6sense outperformed it

Cons

If you don't use Salesforce, Hubspot, or Salesloft, you would have to do a lot of things manually. For some reason, they don't let you use their API to enrich data if you don't use one of the CRMs mentioned, which makes no senseTheir UX/UI is likely the worst I've ever seen, somewhere very close to SalesForce. A lot of things don't make any sense and those that do, still work unexpectedly sometimes....

LB

Laura B.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

6Sense is a sales game changer

Amazing! The team is top notch and provides the resource and expertise to make your company successful!

Pros

6Sense brings together CRM data, marketing engagement data, website activity and third party intent so sellers and marketers can understand the full picture of account engagement

Cons

email notifications could be improved by coming threads that are sent on the same day.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Evaluated 3 ABM Products and Picked 6Sense

The sales team and onboarding team have been the greatest. The product has lived up to expectations and I would choose it over Demandbase and Terminus.

Pros

What really sold me on this product was the ease of building different segments. You have so many inputs that can be mixed to create really powerful audiences that others platforms can't provide. The predictive analytics are going to be a game changer for us and I'm excited to use that feature.

HL

Heidi L.

Driving Results and Efficiency with 6sense: A Game-Changer in B2B Marketing

6sense hit ever metric of an amazing innovative company. Best customer team, best product, best product team, and an amazing customer community.

Pros

The team at 6sense are some of the best people I have ever worked with. Their customer service and support is top notch! The product is the most impressive and useful tools I have ever used. It helps connect sales and marketing into one revenue team like never before.

Cons

I have no complaints. Cost might be a barrier to some.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Robust Intent and Digital Advertising Platform

Pros

Amazing team - from set up to our CSM, 6sense always supports us in a quick and comprehensive manner.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

The best buyer intent tool in the market

Pros

6Sense it's easily the best buyer intent tool out there, it's simple to use and it give you so much data!

Cons

It can be a little hard to use the notifications.

BF

Ben F.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great platform for marketing and sales.

Pros

The predictive scoring is what I like the most about 6sense. It gives me the tools to deliver the right message to the right account, at the perfect time. My sales team also uses scoring and Slack alerts to prioritize accounts with surging intent.

Cons

I could see if you don't have a robust tech stack, i.e. Marketo, Slack, Salesforce, that the ease of use would not be great. Not related to the product, I have had four customer success managers within the last 1.5 years - which has been difficult.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Excellent Sales enablement tool

Good tool for effective Sales analystics.

Pros

Provides guidance for Sales effectiveness and enables Sales. Provides Account, Lead and Contact Score for Sales rep to focus on effective records.

Cons

Sometimes cause performance issues and locks records as it runs in batches.

KG

Kaitlyn G.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Your Sixth Sales Sense is 6Sense

Pros

I use 6sense daily and see keyword searches that are performed by such company, web engagement, lead scoring based on web activity, etc.

Cons

Sometimes the alerts via Slack are not as accurate as the 6sense alerts via Salesforce but overall I love the software

KK

Ken K.

Computer Hardware, 501-1,000 employees

6Sense gives me relevant buyer intent data

Overall, it has become a productive part of my tech stack. I wish that I fully understand how it intent data works.

Pros

Two things: 1) The email notifications - I get notification when one of my target accounts has entered into a consideration+ stage. This way I don't have to always keep tabs on what my accounts are doing, but rather I can focus on my accounts and then when something pops up, I can address it. 2) Integrations - it integrates with the tools that I use daily (Drift & Salesforce). That has allowed me to have confidence in the solution.

Cons

I don't always understand how the data is segmented or sorted, so I don't really know where it is coming from at times.

SC

Shera C.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

6sense Review

Pros

The intent data is so fascinating. We are also diving deeper into orchestrations and CE which have helped level up our pipeline build and acceleration.

Cons

The reporting is very in-depth, but confusing because there is so much to look at.

KG

Kiarra G.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Easy to use, reaching pipegen goals

Pros

Easy to use, the data has been helpful in reaching pipe gen goals.

Cons

It takes some ramp to fully understand how to use the tool.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Awesome Customer Support

We've really enjoyed working with the 6sense team thus far and the product definitely makes sense for our team.

Pros

Cons

We've run into a bit of a roadblock integrating with other softwares but their team has been awesome troubleshooting!

Working Towards a Great Product

Solid experience so far - support is main reason for rating.

Pros

Installing was a breeze with 6Sense meeting with us to ensure everything went well. Post live support top notch. Product is working as expected with only a few minor issues. I expected the product to mature.

Cons

Documentation for installing needs to be more professional and kept up to date.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Focusses our sales teams on the right opportunities

Pros

6sense is one tool we are using to focus our sales teams on the right opportunities by enriching leads with buyer intent data. It is pretty core to our ABM approach. We especially liked the different audiences we can set up to segment the different verticals of companies we are addressing. The product overall kept its promises (cons below) and onboarding and customer support were great in easing the setup.

Cons

6sense can have some lags causing long loading times. Moreover, our sales team is partially complaining about the UX - which is certainly better than Salesforce UX but could be more intuitive.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Like magic for your sales team

Pros

Extremely useful info for understanding the intent and demands of target customers. Can get a deeper understanding of what leads are searching for, and when, so you can focus on how to target them.

Cons

Can be somewhat complicated to configure.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Great tool for marketing

Pros

6Sense has helped us so much with ABM, it is so cool to see buyer intent and keywords that people are searching for

Cons

There is nothing that I have found that I do not like yet

CG

Courtney G.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

6Sense - Marketing Review

Overall the cost really does out way what this program can bring. If your team has the budget I would recommend as it will bring a huge value to your sales and marketing teams.

Pros

This bring a hug value to our sales team and how they are able to reach out to their prospects. They are no longer calling cold.. they have some background on who they are calling and what their interests are.

Cons

When it comes to what is offered and the time it took to implement everything was time consuming and the cost is a little pricy