Additional information for Microsoft Power BI
Key features of Microsoft Power BI
View All Features
- Share live reports and dashboards
- Receive data-driven alerts for mobile insights
- Create live, real-time data metric dashboards
- View rich graphical visualizations from complex BI data
- Full suite of BI tools for data visualization and reporting
- Author rich interactive reports with Power BI Desktop
- Share reports among colleagues & users via Power BI Service
- Connect, access and unify data across sources
- Explore up-to-date analytics from real-time BI data
- Query data using natural language questioning
- Transform company data into rich visuals
Microsoft Power BI spans a suite of Business Intelligence tools for creating rich visualizations and sharable reports.
Web-based Power BI Service provides a centralized hub for defining live personalized dashboards, harnessing on-premises data via Power BI gateways.
Out-of-the-box connections and pre-built dashboards for 59 popular apps and services makes unifying data quick and simple, wherever it resides.
Power BI Desktop for Windows provides deeper visual data exploration within a free-form drag-and-drop canvas and a library of powerful visualizations.
Author rich reports that can be exported to Power BI’s .pbix format or shared more engagingly among user groups by uploading to the Power BI service.
View personalized dashboards and reports from anywhere with Power BI Mobile, offering optimized apps for Windows Mobile, iOS and Google Play.
Stay informed of the very latest real-time update with data-driven alerting and full report sharing options while on the move.