Document360 Reviews

Pros

Easy to use, great inbuilt organisation capability, user friendly. Good markdown editor allowing for article page creation.

Fehmeen F.

Jason B.

Cons

Formatting, bullets, spacing, we struggle through this with each article we create.

James E.

It can be hard to set up with other applications we use often.

Katelyn R.

Christeen P.

4.7

Great overall, could add a couple of more features

Overall I find it a far preferable option to reduce the tickets that shoulder the customer support. The best tool for creating a product Knowledge base and FAQ pages.

Pros

It gives you a central hub of information. Rather than searching and asking for support issues faced by employees through cluttered information, you encourage to find answer themselves. It can be used as both internal and external knowledge base. Top features for me in this tool is the powerful analytics that tells you what people have and what they are looking for, allowing you to plug the gap. This makes your knowledge base more reliable and usable. You can have user restriction access meaning complete control over who is able to access what. If you want to keep your information private.

Cons

The only issue I see is you can import content from WordPress and no word or CHM. Though these are nice to have options I personally prefer having it.

This solution was exactly what we needed to publish documentation to various reader groups

Overall experience has been very good. As described above, the interaction with the Support and Development teams has been outstanding.

Pros

Document360 is quite straight forward and quickly to grasp on one hand, while feature rich on the other. What I like most though is the deep level of interaction we've had as a customer with the Support and Development teams at Document360. We had specific requirements about publishing to specific user groups, which are now part of the standard product. Document360 has really enabled us to lift customer facing documentation off the ground quickly.

Cons

I find using the Markdown editor somewhat difficult sometimes and it doesn't allow for automated spell check in that mode. Very glad that a WYSIWYG editor has been implemented recently, which allows the browser spell checker to do its job. Adding this WYSIWYG editor is another proof point that Document360 is not only what it is today, but they're continuously enhancing and extending their product.

Useful, easy to use, good value, friendly support

We have been able to update our Knowledgebase to provide better information to our customers, in a more attractive format, at a reasonable cost. We are very satisfied with their service.

Pros

We migrated from a legacy Knowledgebase platform that was old and out-of-date, and have been very pleased with our choice. The Document360 people have always been extremely helpful and friendly, and they respond quickly to support requests. The layout and features of the Knowledgebase are easy to understand and work with, and our customers are able to find information easily via search. Document360 regularly adds upgrades to its product while keeping prices very reasonable.

Cons

They have an open tracker for feature requests, and they are not very quick about responding to those.

Useful software

Pros

-It doesn't require CMS integrtion -Customised look and feel

Cons

I haven't used it enough to encounter errors

Business Saving Product

Doc360 has been a pivotal product to our business success. The layout, functionality, and features, provides unparalleled efficiency in workflow and training for us. It has made sharing documents, manuals, and content easy and accessible.

Pros

The best thing about this software is how easy it is to use and deploy. From a user and administrator perspective. The easiest way to describe it is that it just works and it works the way you want it to. Everything is so obvious and functional.

Cons

Doc360 could use a native mobile app to help with the deployment of time-sensitive and impactful information that could help speed up the deployment of business-critical information.

Awesome product. Highly recommend!

Overall, my experience with Document360 has been excellent. It has done a great job of providing our team with exactly what we were looking for.

Pros

The thing that I like most about this software is the constant improvements and upgrades. Feedback is always welcomed and then used to make the product better for everyone.

Cons

Sometimes when creating a document with a lot of images, the loading of the images can become slow. This is a minor delay though.

Document360 was a perfect fit for my needs.

Excellent experience overall. I was able to hit the ground running and port our documentation to the Document360 platform very quickly.

Pros

Zero-effort setup with no need for any technical background. Highly functional, easy and convenient editing capabilities. Flexible, customizable portal. Very responsive and helpful customer support.

Cons

Initially, PDF export was not functioning well. After I opened a support ticket, the problem was resolved and now PDF export works great. Other than that, I couldn't find anything wrong with this product.

Happy and satisfied customer

It has been very positive. One of the things I like the most and I consider Critical is the support. It is just amazing how fast support team answer our questions. I like that the post-sales activities, our vendor checks regularly on our side if there are issues, or questions. This is very valuable. I also like that there is a platform where customers can write for new developments, new features, or any improvement that one might suggest to the application. I am very happy with this support and I hope it will continue like this. It is really extraordinary.

Pros

I am happy to work with the whole package Document360 offers. It is not only the simplicity when creating and organizing articles but also the storing of images and videos one use in them. Also the checking and contributing among a writing team, is very easy to use. We contribute in the discussions about things related to a specific article. And is very practical to check the written article already in the "View site" option, meaning exactly what our customers will find.

Cons

Sometimes, but only sometimes the applications hangs, and it is necessary to close it and open it again. This is not really a problem because and I said, it happens time to time.

Great documentation management tool! Easy to use and affordable

Overall a great all-in-one option for companies looking for something customizable, that works well and is easy to use. Price is unbeatable and live support is top-notch.

Pros

The platform is very easy to implement and use. Their live support usually gets back to me within a few minutes with solutions which is really great and way faster than other providers like say, Intercom for example. They are constantly improving the product and adding new features (based on user feedback) so I always have new tools to experiment with. Lastly, the Intercom integration allows our users to search our documentation directly from our software which is extremely handy.

Cons

Over the two years, I've used the platform they have eliminated a lot of bugs and built strong foundations so I have no real complaints as it is now very functional and includes all that I need. The one thing that I'd like to see in the future is a tool that removes automatically all unused media files from the database. Right now this is doable but manually.

Great product by an enthusiastic team

We are using Document360 for the customer documentation for our software product. It has been really easy to set up and maintain and the Document360 team is really pleasant to work with.

Pros

The product is intuitive to set up and manage. Creating and updating articles is really easy. The support / customer success team is eager to help and to build and deploy new functionality.

Cons

Since it's a relatively new product, it doesn't have the full maturity of a product that has existed for years. But it's quickly growing towards full maturity.

Great software for writing documentation

Documentation is very easily accessible to the readers and colleagues who are working on the documentation can collaborate all the time, before making it public.

Pros

User friendly software with a very nice article’s display including Table of Contents and Related Articles. I am happy with the team/customer service, they offer support and react very fast to my suggestions and requests which can be very easily documented in their support system. I am impressed by the frequent/monthly releases that include many new features, enhancements, and improvements.

Cons

So far I have no cons, before I had one but this is already fixed/enabled (I was not able to write in categories, they were considered as folders. Now I have the option to select the type for the category and page allows me to write content).

Simplicity - they name is Document 360!

It's been great dealing with the team. They helped us migrate our content and get started with using the product.

Pros

Their User interface is pretty Intuitive. Most people just know what to do where - without the need for training, etc. It also offers an easy to configure and minimalistic landing page.

Cons

No single sourcing and content reuse. Hopefully round the corner.

Great Knowledge base platform

It has been a great tool for our business. Our readers have been able to quickly access material on troubleshooting and answers to their questions quickly.

Pros

Ease to use. Customer support is great in making sure issues are addressed and customer relations keep me updated with any updated features coming to the platform. Ability to present our material to a vast amount of readers quickly.

Cons

At the moment projects are divided between public and private though there seems to be something on the roadmap to have it part of one project. Sometimes a formatted word document doesn't keep its format when uploading through the WYSIWYG editor such as bullet points become numbered lists but a quick review and button changes that.

Great Resource

Excellent resource and happy to have it.

Pros

The ability to set clearance levels between users is paramount to the success of this software in our organization.

5 starts for Document 360

Document360 is a great software to help increase your knowledge and the great part is that it is very inexpensive. I would suggest everyone to at least try it once. The markdown editor feature proved to be of a great help to me in documentation and also the software Document 360 helped me solve basic issues such as lagging in back up ecetra.

Pros

I have been a Document360 user for a while now and I really like that it is accessible from any device. It helps in creating very rich content due to its knowledge base platform which comes with a great search engine.

Cons

There isn't any thing that I necessarily dislike about this software however it could be improved with thing like a 24/7 chat service to assist the users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com. Otherwise It's perfect.

Doc 360- invaluable tool

It has been the best tool for our treat. Fairly easy to use and update. The support team is great and quick to help with concerns.

Pros

We have loved using Doc 360 and it has been an incredible tool for our team. With all the changes and updates I don't know how we would keep up without a resource like this. We are growing so much and this has been the reason we have been able to keep our teams updated and compliant.

Cons

The search feature and permissions can sometimes not work properly or get messed up.

Document360 Is Awesome!

Pros

The articles display really nicely. The software is overall pretty easy to use. I like having the option to include a table of contents and links to related articles when I created an article. I like that the Document 360 team is very open to feature requests and suggestions on how to improve their product. They have a great support system as well.

Cons

I believe there are a few things that could be done to make the software a little more user-friendly. That being said, the team appears to be open to making changes that will improve that point, and one of my suggestions is already being given attention, so I'm very happy with the product and the team so far!

Great product

I have good experience with the product so far. Looking forward to get all our content out in the portal.

Pros

I like that it is easy and does not take much effort to create professional looking documentation. The version control makes it easy to maintain multiple versions of a given product. Search is good. Support listens and is willing to extend product to solve future use-cases.

Cons

It can be pricy if you have lots of products and want to have a separate project for each product. It is missing multiple language support for the content of the articles (this is on the roadmap). It does not have fined tuned permission control of the articles and sections. Sometimes it seems a bit slow to load pages.

Document360 Tested !

Simple and easy solution and my team is happy.

Pros

Compared to the previous softaware I used I am happy with the below features that suits by business. - Auto back up and restore - Article versioning : you can keep a log of all changes and go back to a particular point to undo and see what are the old vs new changes. - Structured and organises - Advanced search feature with SEO abilities

Cons

There are a few add on I would like specific for my business and Document360 are working on a customisation for me.

Good software, but not perfect for me.

Document360 is one of the most customizable knowledge base site providers available.

Pros

- Many design options within the app - Custom javascripts - Customizable landing page - Easy to use - Very fast and friendly support team - modern design - Great design flexibility

Cons

- The speed at which the knowledge base page loads is very slow compared to other providers. - In addition, the view of the knowledge base page on the smartphone is very confusing and urgently needs to be improved. - The design is very similar to Freshdesk, which might not be bad, but it would be better if you could choose between different, unique designs. - Nevertheless, Knowledgebase360 is not cheap

One of the only third-party services worth paying for!

A fantastic platform with detailed user controls and excellent support!

Pros

The support from the Doc360 team is fantastic. Regular check-ins and fast response time are much appreciated. Delivery of feature requests is timely and well-received!

Cons

The only thing that would make this better is if it were a component of Google Workspace, as this is one of the few elements we pay for outside of that platform.

Self service software

Pros

Commenting feature: This feature was the reason we had to switch our existing software to Document360 The ability to have bi communication engagement within each individual article was well received by all our staff.

Cons

None that I am aware off , we have only been using less than a year

Document 360 Review

Pros

Easy to learn. Easy to customize. Many options.

Cons

Formatting content is sometimes a little buggy. HTML Content does not always look the way you expect it to look.

Very easy to use and works great for our Help Center

We use Document360 for our customer help center and it works great for this use case.

Pros

Document360 is very intuitive -- it's nice to see previews of your changes, the analytics tool is helpful, and customer service is world-class. Their team is willing to help with anything and very receptive to product feedback.

Cons

It's not possible to easily change the font and size within some articles, although this is not a big deal since this can be accomplished via custom CSS.

Extremely User Friendly

Pros

The main reason I switched to Document 360 was because the KBS used previously was complicated and also outdated in comparison to what is available in the market these days. After shopping around a bit, I decided to go with Document 360 because its team went the extra mile, with regular and prompt check ins and patiently answered all my concerns due to the previous KBS experience. The transition was trouble free thanks to the team.. I have used the product for 6 months and counting.

Cons

It costs a bit more in comparison to the other products in the market.