Smallpdf Reviews

4.79/5 (103 reviews)

Jenny McWilliam

I LOVE smallpdf! What a great tool for pdf users.

Reviewed 2018-02-24

This is a great suite of products that makes document management so easy. This software is SO quick and easy to use online. I produce a lot of pdf's for work that need to be emailed out. By compressing the pdf's through smallpdf, they are smaller and faster to send. It uses a simple drag and drop interface and then can be downloaded for distribution. Documents can be uploaded from your pc, but also Dropbox and Google Drive. A graphic designer I know did not believe that the compression tool would keep the quality and he was very pleasantly surprised when he saw that the quality of his document was not affected. The software is not limited to just compressing pdfs, but has the capacity to convert other document formats into pdfs and do other pdf functions like merging pdfs and signing them. As well as compressing, Smallpdf can convert from pdfs into Word, Excel, Powerpoint and jpeg. The converted documents are quite respectable and editable; better than any other software I have used in the past. We use the free version but the price of the pro version is relatively small and worth considering.

Eric Eduardo Weichhart

The greatest PDF tool software out there.

Reviewed 2018-09-25

Smallpdf has been a handy tool to convert Microsoft Office files to PDF, as the current export option highly reduces image quality, and to compress files that are quite heavy. My company publish a monthly catalog which is usually two or three heavy files, where I need to not just join these files but also heavily compress them and Smallpdf does it perfecly.Smallpdf is a complete solution for PDF files, being the most popular one the possibility to convert these to Microsoft Office files or images (and vice versa). They also offer some editing tools, such as being able to merge or split different files, rotate them and even signing or unlocking files. Also, the compress tool is shockingly effective, reducing some files sizes by 90% with a barely noticeable loss on quality. They also offer a desktop solution that is completely offline, being a lot cheaper than other tools in the market.

Zoyree Estefania Lozada Montilla

Definetly one of the best PDF software I have ever used

Reviewed 2018-08-27

Small pdf is significantly cheaper than it's competitors and offers a quality product that is second to none, it is an incredible tool and has been amazing every since we started using it. I truly recommend it.Ever since I used the free version in small pdf website I was convinced that this was one of the best pdf softwares available and I was totally right, it has every possible tools and gadgets for pdf editing and it is incredibly easy, its conversions are top notch and most of all it is really fast for pdf reading.

Oriana Veruska Garcia Infante

Best PDF software I have ever used

Reviewed 2018-08-27

I can't tell you enough how much I love this software, it has truly been a gamechanger for me, even for someone who doesn't want to pay for the software (even though is really cheap) its free version is amazing for pdf reading. SmallPDF is the best pdf software ever, it is extremely easy to use for pdf converting or editing, it comes with every tool you might possibly need for working with pdfs and best of all at a really reasonable price, it is the whole package.

Pamela Crenshaw

SmallPDF is one of the best tools we have ever discovered. We use it daily. It is great!

Reviewed 2018-03-26

There are so many functions. We can convert Word, Excel, Powerpoint and JPG files to PDF and convert a PDF file to those formats. We mostly use SmallPDF to compress files. This is a great help when storage space is limited in some of the apps we use. We can also split, edit, rotate and eSign a PDF file.

george wilson

compress your PDF files to the maximum

Reviewed 2018-11-15

smallpdf I met him in a casual way once I was doing postgraduate studies. On that occasion I did a job in pdf which contained images I weigh a lot more than allowed to attach to my mail, and looking in several forums to get to smalpdf and really was an incredible utility as it decreased the weight to half and still it looked very good. Truly one of the best tools to reduce the weight of pdf files.smallpdf is practically the same as the other similar programs that exist of this type, performs the same processes and in the same way being very easy to use (and with a very friendly environment), giving the options of cutting and pasting pdf, converting files pdf to other formats (word, excel. ppt jpeg), as well as to transform the files to pdf, number pages and in itself, all the same functions that the other programs have. However, it has a great advantage, and that is that the processing done to reduce the weight of the pdf files is really very good, since not only does this decrease, but it also maintains the resolution of the file as much as possible.

Kristina Bostick

The pdf solution you've been missing plus its web-based and freemium

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Quick , easy, flexible and freemium. If you are dealing with pdfs this is your solution.SmalPdf is my secret weapon. No one in my office knows how to change file types - they ask me to do it, I go to Small pdf and in minutes it is done. It is very user-friendly, always faithful conversions. It is especially useful when you get an online pdf form that you are expected to print-fill in by hand-scan-send - nope, no one has time for that. Just turn it into a word doc with smallpdf, type your answers, save it as a pdf and email- done! They take so many file types - xcel,PPT, Word, Jpeg, you can merge, split - it can do anything. I have a good print to pdf program but still prefer to use this one

Chiranjib Saha

Frequent user for homeworks

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Overall, I used to be a regular user of smallpdf. Now, there are other easy-to-use apps to get these jobs done. I am not sure whether they have app of smallpdf. The best thing about smallpdf is that the interface is neat and tidy. I have mostly used it for converting jpg images to pdf and merging pdfs. Unlike the other web-based services, their website is pretty clean. I would give some points to the aesthetics of the website too :-) ! Apart from that, it gets the essential jobs done. Few minutes left before the deadline of homework? Just take pictures using phone, send 'em to laptop and drag and drop the images to smallpdf. Saved me many times.

Mario Teran Teran

Edit and compress PDF files in three steps

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Compressed and edit PDF files in a very easy way and without download a program or app. The capability to edit text, add and modify images and forms, draw and add specific features in a PDF file, all this is done easily, you just select the option, add the files, edit what you need, and download the files, a very easy process. SmallPDF also brings the opportunity to compress files, which is a great feature for huge files like books or file with a lot of images, that you want to save for you or share, the process is the same, and a few seconds you your file compress in your computer.

JOEL DE JESUS RAMIREZ LOBO

Transform excel to pdf and vice versa

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Great app to work with Excel and PDF files. This app is always my first choice to transform the tables, sheets and graphics that I use in Excel to PDF format, because the process is quick, clean and the result is great, and it does not have any problem with the large files.

Remus Stoian

Don't miss it!

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-31

smallpdf is a very convenient tool because it is free, online and comprehensive, so you can have your PDF job done quickly and elegantly wherever you are without depending on a paid or desktop application.I first came across smallpdf when I was looking for ways to compress PDF documents to upload to my websites. Keeping things small and fast is essential for web designers. Among the online tools that I discovered, the one offered by smallpdf turned out to be the most efficient. It was the fastest and the most capable to squeeze my documents to a really small size. I have occasionally used it to unlock PDFs or convert them to docx. In each case, the results were impressive.

Miguel Graterol

Best pdf software ever

Reviewed 2018-06-26

What is not to love about SmallPDF? It is really fast, something that is usually a problem with pdf readers, it can be used to edit pdfs in many useful ways, it is truly amazing.I absolutely love smallPDF, it has been a truly hidden gem for our business, is much faster than other pdf readers, and comes with so many useful tools that it becomes the only pdf software you need, it allows you to edit, compress, transform to other formats, split, mix, rotate, etc.

Aubrey Finney

great for software/tech support teams

Reviewed 2018-08-05

We are a tech support team that works day in and day out with PDF files from all over the country. We run into a lot of problems with documents, and Small PDF can solve just about every one of them.

Anonymous

Super helpful way to reduce the size of PDF files

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-07

Using this to compress PDF files to less than 80% of their initial filesize!This tool is so simple! I love the way it can be understood by anyone, regardless of their level of familiarity with design tools. The fact that I can do so many things to a PDF file without having to pull up a design software is priceless. When optimized, the PDF files end up just like they were in full resolution, so no quality is lost whatsoever, only a bunch of MB! I don't use the rest of the converters as much as the optimize tool for PDF sizes, but they are also very helpful ways of making sure that any file you share is always recognized across any platform, without having to deal with tricky software to handle the format conversion.

Anonymous

Can't beat the price

Reviewed 2018-12-13

You are able to edit pdf files for free without the paid version, which makes quickly file editing great. I have purchased the full version to be able to manipulate more files then the free version allows, and it is a better price than purchasing Adobe Writer.

Valentina Garza

Great PDF converter

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Converting files into PDFs or editingIt is a great tool, it is the best PDF converter that is out there. It allows you to convert any file (word, power point, jpg) to PDF, merge any files to create a PDF and edit PDFs.

Mohamed Harizi

Why I started using smallpdf a lot

Reviewed 2018-09-22

I own a marketing agency, and we use Canva a lot in most of our designs, we struggled with the poor image quality we used to get from Canva until we stumbled on SmallPDF, so we started converting all our designs to PDF in Canva that re converting them to JPG in SmallPDF to preserve the great image quality and keep our clients happy.- Smallpdf is a great online converting site that allows you to convert any file to PDF or vice versa. - Its offer up to 16 type of operations you can choose from and they are all for free. - Its your one stop for all your converting needs - Easy to use, just drag and drop - No pop ups, of forms to fill or any "Enter your card information to proceed" - Fast website with a simple yet beautiful design - You can easily download your files - Supports a multitude of languages

Tareq Anwar

Mr

Reviewed 2018-06-12

It has all the feature one need related to PDFs. It compresses PDF, converts to PDF, converts from PDF, splits PDF, merges PDF, etc. It's so much handy. I use it everyday.

Raquel Aguilera

The plataform to convert your PDF and for free

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Convert files into a PDF in only two or three steps, keeping the quality of the files and all the details. I can convert the must common files in to PDF easily, just selecting the option of conversion and the file that you have in your computer or device, and in few seconds you have your files download in PDF format. Smallpdf support a lot of extensions, you can convert files from PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel, and you can also convert images like JPEG into a PDF file, This a very useful tool and for free.

Teddy Hernandez Segovia

Convert, compress and edit your PDF´s

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Make a lot of things only through one app, this the best app all in one for you PDF files, you can edit, compress, convert, merge, split, rotate, sing, and do many other things with this app, is free and is use it in the cloud, so you do not have to worry about the storage in your device to have it, is very easy to use and all the process are fast.

Sara Natalie Albornoz Rivas

Used to save and share text and image documents as the platform that helps you convert and edit your

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Used in the functions of dividing into several sections, and converting from one format to another (from PDF to Word, Excel, JPG or PPT and vice versa, as well as joining and dividing.It is very easy to convert the files, and transforms any PDF file into JPEG images. You can download them one by one or in batch in a ZIP file. a very useful function to create large documents based on smaller ones and thus organize reports and jobs.

Bexy Rosales Rojas

Transform and edit sheets into PDF for free

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Transform sheets, tables and graphics into PDFs easily and for free. With SmallPDF I have the possibility to transform sheets that I use in my work into PDF in just two or three clicks, I only have to upload the file and in few seconds the files is transform, I can also edit some features and add a personal sign to my files, all this through only one app.

Luis Enrique Graterol Linares

Excellent online PDF software

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-05-16

I recommend this to everyone who needs a solid pdf editing tool, beware of the fact that it works online so you can rely on it only when you have an internet connection and it would be better if it is a good one too.Small pdf is a really complete tool, you can use it to mix pdfs and create large documents from smaller ones. It has so many great functions not just for file conversion (from jpg, powerpoint, docs, xlsx, xls to PDF or visceversa) it can edit them and most importantly split them and merge them which can come really handy.

Ana Karina Gómez Fermín

Smalllpdf is a great plataform online for manage documents in Pdf format

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Is excellent for reduce the size of documents, images or different files and does not require emails to achieve download the converted file is a great advantage.

Maria Graterol

Best PDF editor ever

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Amazing software for editing and compressing PDF filesIt has a free version and it is really easy to use. You can compress a PDF to smaller version for sharing it through email. Converting the most common files (MS Doc, PPT, Excel and JPG) into PDF is very simple and it comes very handy for my daily work.