Telegram Logo

Telegram

Cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app for all devices

Telegram Reviews - Page 100

5,335 reviews

Telegram review

Pros

Easy of use and ability to view historical information once you have been added to a group. The ease of importing files is great as well.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. Great software and will recommend to anyone including businesses.

I like this app to communicate with my customers.

I really enjoy using this app, I use it to answer questions from customers with the support they need, it helped me to have an easy communication with my customers

Pros

The ease of using the app. It's easy to use the telegram without worrying about being difficult, it's not complicated to use the telegram at all

Cons

It would be nice to have a video call as it is sometimes easier to communicate with customers and partners.

Telegram the best

contacting with others very well.

Pros

telegram is so easy, most likely app , i advise all people to use it because it is so nice and easy to contact all your contacts

Cons

I think all features are ok , i advice telegram for others to use it

Not What I was looking for

I downloaded Telegram after a colleague of mine mention it. I thought that it would be a way to communicate with others amongst your different social accounts. However, the app only allows for you to communicate with others who use the app. It is an Open Source program so it would be nice if they could combine your SMS from phone as well, as your social media messages to one account. It looks smooth, but the set up for PC was a little buggy to, as it says that the app will send you a code, and if you click on send SMS it tells you to use the code that app sends or QR Code and more often you have to use QR Code to set up PC. I just fill there are betters apps out there than this one.

Pros

Telegram can be used via PC, macOS, Linux as well as mobile devices which I really enjoyed being able to have them interchangeable.

Cons

It isn't exactly what I am looking for, for what I would like it to do and I would love it if it had more of the features I was looking for. Setting this up on PC was a little strange and a little bit of an extra step.

Best messaging software

best software for messaging, very secure, with bot customization options and history save

Pros

Messages with cryptography , call functionality, it does not erase history of messages or files when changing phone

Cons

there could be video calls but they are not mandatory in my opinion

Great

Pros

The best app for groups, I use it a lot. I love that you can silence the group notifications as they become too much sometimes.

Cons

Not many of my friends use the app so I have to use another app for communication with friends.

Best Messaging App

Pros

It has variety of features like messaging, video calls, audio calls and make a telegram channel for a large number of people for yourself. So it is very useful and easy to use.

Cons

Some system errors are annoying at times.

Easy to communicate

Pros

I use this software to message with friends & i also do team communication. It is very easy to use this software & it is well designed & fully functional software.

Cons

Sometimes it takes little more time to connect the call.

Great instant messaging app which is not yet popular

There are no greater benefits from its competitors and there are not drawbacks too

Pros

- Good instant massaging app for all for free - Has support for main platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, mac) - Since there are no ads, it is very convenient to use - Great User Experience - Contains a special feature to self-destruct chats by setting a timer - Better privacy options

Cons

As a free software it does not have any drawbacks. Only has nice to have features. One thing is video calling facility. The other thing is lack of popularity. Due to this not able to communicate through Telegram

Telegram Evaluation

I like Telegram very much and it meets my daily needs very well, in a practical and safe way.

Pros

I use Telegram daily to communicate with friends, family and work partners. The benefits of Telegram are numerous, it works very well, allows a large number of people in groups and is free.

Cons

Telegram has not yet offered the option of group video calls on android. This feature is missing from many users.

Telegram for the win!

I use Telegram daily for engagement groups for my Blog and Instagram. Absolutely love the messaging options!

Pros

Telegram is similar to many of the other messaging apps out there. However, as a blogger and influencer it's benefits reap more than other apps. It allows me to connect with a group of users and enhance my engagement for Instagram. Provides encryption and privacy, hence why many use it for Instagram to avoid being Shadowbanned.

Cons

Telegram does not offer voice messaging, as of yet. So this is definitely a con if you are looking for that option in a messaging system.

One of my faverite messengers

Pros

Telegram is one of my favorite messengers. it is great both for personal and business use.

Cons

Sometimes I'm not getting the notifications of new messages until I open the app once. This is quite a common problem for most users.

an alternative to whatsapp

Pros

it's customizable, it deliveres instant messages flawlessly

Cons

The notification when a new person joins telegram is quite annoying, I feel quite lost in selecting channels, feel like whatsapp it's still better for functionalities

Telegram Review

All in all, I like telegram a lot than most apps in competition.

Pros

I like telegram as opposed to other messaging apps, you can access it via laptop/desktop, 200 000 members for a group much better than other apps. Very easy to use, totally free and free of ads, private chats. You can find almost any content posted by the other users

Cons

No read receipts, its not popular to your friends

Privacy focused peer to peer chat client

Pros

I like how it doesn't have any limit on number of people who can be part of a group. Also it's more privacy focused as it doesn't let your mobile number public

Cons

Visually not so appealing as compared to it's counterpart.

Chat with Telegram

I am new user of Telegram. It gives me an amazing experience. All messages are kept in the cloud and can be accessed at any time. I highly recommend this for everyone.

Pros

It is simple to use and navigate for new users. It's convenient to chat with a variety of people. It is extremely safe and you can hide your number also. One of the best aspects of it is that it is completely free and open to everyone.

Cons

It is better if the interface of Telegram is developed better. You have no way of knowing who has read your communications and you can't share status and stories.

Telegram - It is excellent because I can communicate with anyone on the planet

I use the telegram mainly for groups and channels for business that makes life easier

Pros

I can create groups or even communication channels where I can send files and media to other subscribers

Cons

I think there should be an option to create a live room, but the app is amazing.

competitor of whatsapp, beautiful emojis

I started using Telegram at the suggestion of my friend. I find it more reliable than other applications in terms of protecting personal data.I like their emojis and stickers.

Pros

Nice program in terms of being an alternative to Whatsapp. Especially the emojis are very fun. I think it's more reliable data storage than whatsapp.

Cons

Unable to communicate with everyone because the number of users is less. Other than that, I had no difficulty in using.

Telegram for us

Pros

Telegram has been of great use for us as a team especially when sharing information and documents

Cons

people can easily send you nude photos or ponographic materials, i applaud Telegram for their effort to finish this behavior.

Great app

The best experience. I mostly use to enter groups about movies and tv shows. It's amazing how its easy to watch videos there.

Pros

It's very easy to use and supports a lot of different videos and photos.

Cons

Until now I never had a problem with this software.

Telegram app

Telegram is a great app for me. I can contact my friends all over the world.

Pros

This app is user friendly. Easy to use. Hassle free. Can communicate easily to friends and family.

Cons

This app is not that well known to many people.

Great communicating app

I’m enjoying it using telegram as a means to communicate with my coworkers as well as my friend and family. I love how easy it is easy to use, user friendly and it’s really secure as well.

Pros

I use telegram for my personal communication as well as my business/ work communication. Telegram has been a great way to communicate with my coworkers. I like that it hides phone numbers, easy to use and you can have larger groups in telegram.

Cons

I have only been using this app since February- early March, so I can’t think of anything that I don’t like. So far, I’m enjoying it.

Telegram

Pros

Telegram is good tool for messaging. It is accessible for different types of mobile systems (IOS; Android; Windows...) easy to register. it isn't annoying with advertisements. No pop-up banners and so on. It is more safe application.

Cons

It is hard to navigate, you may need some weeks to find out relevant groups and chats. This app is full lots of fake accounts. some people use it for illegal purposes.

Easy fun chatting

overall TELEGRAM is a safe place where you can talk and express your feelings in a fun way with your friends and collages as well as if you are willing to know new people then this the application made for you.

Pros

When I use TELEGRAM I feel Happy cuz the way it was made is magnificent! you might be asking why? well, you can personalize it to your own preferences colors, pictures video recordings and so many other features this application was made for community feeling bored?! open TELEGRAM and enjoy the lively colors

Cons

what I see negative in TELEGRAM is that the fact that it doesn't have the option to lock it immediately as soon as you leave the application using the password instead you have to wait for a whole minute

Encrypted & Self Destructing Messaging App

Pros

It is very secured as the messages are completely encrypted and self-destructing which is very ideal for private communication.

Cons

One must have a phone number in order to access to this application and cannot be registered with email address only.