Telegram Logo

Telegram

Cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app for all devices

Telegram Reviews - Page 2

5,276 reviews

The best chatting program ever

Telegram is the best chatting application in the world since 2013 and it provides a lot of features that distinguish it from other applications, the ease of registration in the application is good and it gives very many security factors, text conversations also have the ability to use Emojs and stickers, voice calls are characterized by quality Excellent and fast voice access between the two parties, video calls are characterized by high quality up to FHD with sound consistency with the picture, privacy settings have many options, the processing menu offers many operations that make it easier for the user to use the application, it is the best chatting application in the world!!

Pros

One of the most important features of the application is the security factors and permissions, complete encryption between the two parties, which is the most important factor of the security and privacy factors provided by the application, The quality of video calls, the speed of sending files, customizing the home screen, adding more than one account, and other great features

Cons

Customer service may be a little slow, but it's okay there are no problems with the application to call customer service

Telegram is the solution

I have channel at this software selling products there. And thankful telegram helps me in getting in touch easily with my customers and also in getting some new customers.

Pros

This software has the abilities which let us trust and rely on it . This software proved that it's not only for chatting like any other chatting software but also it is helping us in leading our businesses and getting in touch with our customers easily. It is also helping us in reaching some new people and also some new channels. Sometimes i spend many hours in channels that let us reading, watching movies and more of features that is not in any chatting application. We can consider this software as a surfing one also not also chatting software.

Cons

Unfortunately, these advantages of telegram let a space for the scammers and hackers and also the people that are not safe. Because these people can easily join any public group and send links to the members easily without any permission.

Telegram - Free | Light Weight | Fast | Simple | Support Huge Groups | Instant Communication

Overall, it is a great application for instant communication and having discussions with colleagues, customers, vendors and more. It makes my device free in RAM and diskspace. It enables me to share images to be delivered in same quality. The file once shared remains available for download. It enables to have groups with huge number of members for having discussions and sharing on larger platform.

Pros

I like it for it's simple interface, faster running, light weight on device and freely available for instant communication either in text, audio or video. The pictures are delivered in same quality. The files send remains available once sent. It supports huge groups to having discussion in among larger set of people. The newly added group member can view the group discussion held prior to his joining.

Cons

No bad experience except just their users community is not much large in comparison to other renowned alternatives. We need to invite many people to use it for being on same platform.

The indespensibility of Telegram in modern day communication

My overall experience with the use of Telegram has been amazing, making communication seamless and readily available with internet access.

Pros

Telegram is a veritable and handy tool for daily communication in customer support, making video calls to up to 1,000 people simultanously, and for answering questions . My team and I make effective daily use of it. Telegram is extremely user friendly with its end-to-end encryption enabled by default. The sharing limit for files is relatively high. The cross device syncro functionality is seamless. Awesome dedicated features for group management via bots, among others.

Cons

Unfortunately, the advent of telegram has also led to sweeping rise in scam related crimes where scammers can easily join a group through invite links, etc, to defraud unsuspecting people especially in a group.

Telegram, my best messaging software so far!

Honestly, Telegram has proven to be very useful and unique messaging application for me and for my business. It has allowed me to grow and manage my online business and also connect much better with my friends and family. It's fastness in delivering messages is a win. I can assure you that telegram is the best means of communication that you should start making use of today.

Pros

First of all, and one of the best things about it is that it is very compatible with any device, meaning I can switch from my PC to my smartphone easily and swiftly without any difficulty. I can also easily send media files to my friends and business associates in high quality unlike other messaging apps that will reduce the quality of the images. Another great thing about it is that Telegram serves...

Cons

I don't like the fact that I will always be notified about anyone who has just joined telegram. Most of the times I will think it's an important message from someone, but then it is actually a newcomer notification. Aside this, telegram is just the perfect app for me.

Telegram: best private VOIP Communication app in the world.

Telegram has been fine fitted to family video calls and conversations wherever careful and personal info is being shared. Video business is astounding and i am thus excited that they additional cluster video calls now! The video quality is additionally thus sensible that i have been able to use it to create virtual portrait sessions happen. I simply do not use this for causing out formal contracts and things like that. I want email still has to be used for those eventualities, however any consumer that simply needs a secure means of human activity with Pine Tree State concerning their non-public family matters...this is THE app to use!

Pros

1- Group video chats area unit amazing! particularly since such a lot of of my purchasers have to be compelled to travel for work. currently the traveling significant other are often concerned altogether the conferences and feels altogether connected to the method. 2- Their privacy is that the absolute best! My purchasers feel terribly secure causation Pine Tree State personal data over this app and speak additional freely mistreatment it! 3- The super privacy involved love that they will send Pine Tree State a message and set it to self destruct. everybody thinks that's amazing!

Cons

1- I do want that after you found out a channel that you simply might modification however individuals act with the channel easier once it has been found out and used for a short time. I set a channel for my business and whereas I still like it, i would like my shoppers to be ready to chat underneath a post that I broadcast. 2- Some channels or teams I even have tried finding out are arduous to seek...

Best messenger available for a long time.

It serves me very well, I manage to maintain a good relationship with my bases through it and handle all the demands I have throughout the day. I keep everything organized by making a lot of use of the channels, which is one of the features I use the most. Undoubtedly in general I am very satisfied and the application is far beyond the competition, it just needs to get into people's tastes once and for all.

Pros

The application is relatively easy to use, it doesn't need a SIM card to create an account, it's compatible with Android, IOS, and PC. I can contact any user of the application without necessarily having him on my list, the channels help a lot in the company's productivity and I can integrate with the group, making everything more organized and easy to find, besides being able to respond privately...

Cons

The main disadvantage that I see this in the security part, the encryption system is native and not approved by the standards offered by google and facebook, it is not set as default, which can cause message leakage. The search, although working relatively well, is sometimes a little confusing when you have a large base to search, but it's not something that really gets in the way, but it could improve. Another point is that it's not that popular, so you can't just adopt it as an official channel in the company.

Best instant messaging platform I've ever used.

I've been using telegram for 7 years and my experience with it has been consistently excellent, I have always been impressed by their dedication to continuous improvement and innovation. I think there are a few things that can be tweaked but it is a 9.5/10 experience overall, best in class in my opinion.

Pros

Telegram has a plethora of features that make it perfect for use as either a social or business platform for communications such as:scheduled messages, the ability to create groups and super groups with varying permissions for each individual member of those groups. The ability to edit and delete messages is a great asset that is implemented in a much more complete way than other messaging apps The...

Cons

A particular peeve of mine is that the app will notify you when other people join and on days when there is spike in popularity the notifications can become overwhelming, granted this feature can be turned off but I am unsure it needs be on by default anyway. While it does offer video and voice calls sometimes the quality of these are not up to the standard of platforms that are more dedicated to either of these services.

"Why I only use Telegram”

Honestly, "Telegram“ has proven to be nothing but Useful to me and my business ever since I stumbled on the Application in 2018, because with the App, have been able to successfully grow and manage my online businesses, at the same time build my relationship with a lot of my friends, families and close relatives despite the distance or feud that might be between us at time, it always just seemed to workout, reasons because it was always very easy to reach out to them, send informations, share memories and a lot more. To me Telegram is more than Just a messaging app, it’s part of my life

Pros

Some of the things I Love and enjoy about using Telegram is; 1. It has the best group chat features With easy navigations and a wider range of reach out 2. It is Free to Use 3. The application is very user friendly 4. A very strong and helpful support team

Cons

The only issues I have with Telegram is the fact that; 1. It has no feature for group video calls I think this is the only feature that Telegram is missing, although am not too bothered about it though, I just think it would be nice to have it updated on the app

Best chatting and voice calling app

Telegram is a cross-platform messaging service that allows users to send text messages, voice messages, images, videos, documents, locations, and contacts. Telegram is the original open source messaging app, and it is still the most popular one today, with more than 200 million users around the world. Telegram is optimized for speed, simplicity, and security. It uses end-to-end encryption, which means...

Pros

Telegram is a messaging app, but it's more than just a messaging app. It's a fully functioning communications platform, offering users everything you'd expect from a traditional communications app, and more. Telegram's messaging features are virtually identical to WhatsApp, but Telegram offers three additional features that set it apart: 1. Secret chat 2. Secret chats, or end-to-end encryption, allow users to communicate without sharing any information with third parties. This is typically used for sensitive conversations, such as personal communications, or conversations involving financial transactions. 3. Voice and video chat Telegram also offers voice and video chat, allowing users to make audio and video calls with other users.

Cons

Telegram Messenger has some limitations. For example, you can only send up to 50 messages at once, and there's no option for voice calls. Also, the app has mandatory ads and in-app purchases. It's important to note that Telegram offers end-to-end encryption, but the company does retain access to user messages.

This a 5 star for me and my team!

Its a great messaging app! In my opinion, it falls among the top 5 messaging app on the plate. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to connect to love ones or getting connected with a business team or people of similar ideas; Go for this app!

Pros

I love the ease of messaging and teleconferencing. The app is almost flawless. Sending files or data across is very fast and secured too. The user interface is very easy to use. More like a plug and play thing lol. One of the most interesting aspect of this app is the volume of users or members per chat group reaching up to 10k members. One other interesting aspect is the fact that you can use the search bar to search other chat groups. This app also has an advantage in that small programs or bots can be build in the app, like making a system to making votes or developing bots

Cons

What I find a little bit disturbing is the fact that scammers and rip offs use this app to scam other user. There is a lot of Spamming which goes on in the chat groups since anyone can literally be added into a group without the admin's permission.

Why should I choose Telegram?

I very satisfied with the program been using it for over 3 years fruequently. Gave me the option to be part of marketing groups with a wide info over the world. And mostly give me the option to keep my memories over the years after changing the phone.

Pros

What is impactful in this system is the ability to delet any content if sent by mistake from both parties without even showing there was any content. In my opinion everything in Telegram is extremlly easy to use because this software is very friendly for anyone who uses it, everything is visible while you dont need to trouble looking how it to use it or how anything is functioning. Why telegram is good for bussiness? Well Telegram is a very positive and effective marketing software if used the right way. But also it gives the best comunicational option for big and small companies with their claients or between the workers.

Cons

The only thing I like the least in this software and can apply to different thing is the deletion of old thing. Such as if two collages talked about important info and the message should be saved as proof... the sender can delet that message while choosing to delete for both people even after a long time.

Buen Software de mensajería

Sinceramente, se siente como una tarea abrir este producto todos los días y generalmente tengo cada uno de los puntos de vista negativos en el punto más alto de mi cerebro cada vez, ya que siento que Telegram en realidad no piensa a menudo en sus clientes o ellos renovarían toda la programación de una manera que sea aparentemente atractiva, fácil de explorar, libre de trucos / spam, elementos adicionales y con ayuda y preparación simples. En la actualidad, las razones fundamentales por las que utilizo este producto se basan en que toda mi familia de dinero digital lo utiliza y hay ciertos comerciantes con los que trabajo. Aparte de eso, casi me da un ataque de ansiedad abrir este producto todos los días.

Pros

Todas mis personas y familiares de dinero criptográfico están utilizando esta aplicación, que es la explicación principal de que comencé a utilizarla en cualquier caso. Tiene grandes elementos de centro comercial. Tiene opciones de seguridad increíbles y la capacidad de llamar a los clientes. Me gusta hacer reuniones y supervisarlas dentro de esta aplicación. Los bots pueden ayudar mucho al negocio y, en algunos casos, descubro vendedores genuinos con los que es increíble trabajar.

Cons

Hay muchas cosas que este producto necesita hacer para funcionar por sí mismo. Para empezar, la ruta es HORRIBLE !! Es incomprensiblemente difícil explorar cada una de las reuniones y visitas individuales para descubrir charlas significativas. Algunas de las cuales estuvieron cubiertas durante bastante tiempo y no las entendí. ¿Qué pasa con algún tipo de inclusión? Esto por sí solo NECESITA SUCEDER...

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Telegram is LIFE

I love telegram. I don't think I can express it enough. Once you use Telegram and try to understand the features that they are offering..I think you will be in the same boat with me. Telegram offers us too much feature to miss out on. My life would be miserably difficult if Telegram wasn't around. That's all I can say. NOT TO MENTION THAT IT IS FREE TOO!

Pros

There is really quite a lot of things that I like about Telegram.. Firstly..unlike every other app, Telegram did a very good job with delivering cross platform integration (for example, we can use Telegram in our Android mobile phones or Apple phones or maybe their desktop Windows or Mac OS. The integration is so smooth that you will not notice any difference. Secondly, Telegram is so LIGHT, BLAZINGLY...

Cons

File sharing, connection issues etc. For example, downloading a video in Telegram would take ages but I can still live by that downfall. It's nothing too big because I think Telegram has so much to offer that I cannot live without compared to just these few downfalls.

Great messaging app

Pros

A client of mine invited me to chat over Telegram. All along I had been using WhatsApp and where I'm from, Telegram isn't that popular. However, downloading and installing it on my Android phone was so easy. All I had to do was add my phone number and I was good to go. Since then, Telegram is my go-to app for business conversations, while I keep WhatsApp for social messages. The app allows users to...

Cons

The one thing that I hate about the app is that it has new user announcements. That means each time that someone in my contacts joins Telegram, the app sends a notification. This can be really annoying at times. Also, there have been reports that some of the messages do not have end-to-end encryption. I’m still to research on this, though.

Why did I switch to Telegram

My experience in general has been quite good, aside from the inconvenience with the support, I have no more complaints about the application.

Pros

After using the most popular messaging software, I decided to suggest that we give Telegram a try, it seemed like a more private and secure solution. End-to-end encryption gives communication a lot of security, especially when it comes to sensitive information and this is extremely valuable when you have a confidentiality agreement with your client. Another thing that I like about this program is that the shared files do not take up space on the device, they stay in the cloud. Groups can also be very helpful when looking for specific information, just put the topic you are looking for to find a suitable group. The rest of the features are similar to the other application, so Telegram has a clear advantage over it.

Cons

Perhaps what I like least about this software is the lack of official support, the only support is from the community and many times it can take days to answer any question or simply never answer. I had a problem when changing my phone number and there was already a telegram account associated with that number, when I asked for help to be able to register my account to my new number, I did not have an answer.

Telegram: The best messenger ever!

Overall, this is the greatest social media application I've ever used. Do everything a social networking app can, including creating groups, creating channels, sending and storing information without using up a lot of additional storage space, and more. Video/audio calls, instant messaging, and a powerful search engine are all available to you. and the ability to quickly manage bot-based groups. But it is still needed yo be improved.

Pros

-The most essential feature is that it is a cloud-based software. There is no need for a phone to be attached to your account. -very easy to use on a laptop. -Telegram bots for business may be quite useful. -There are no advertisements anywhere on the website. As a result, you'll be more relaxed when using it at work. -Easy to operate. There's no charge for any of the service's features. -Extremely fast when it comes to sharing. -Video calls with many people in a group are fantastic! -You can delete your message anytime unlike WhatsApp.

Cons

- No security or encryption like WhatsApp. - You can not know last seen time for someone. It only shows "last seen recently" or "last seen a long time ago" even if someone blocks you will never know. -Desktop version needed to be improved. - Sometimes I face difficulties while searching for posts.

Telegram is the best messaging application. This is amazing. For many years, it has been a pleasure

In short, I have to say that Telegram is one of the best social media applications in the world today. It is very helpful to my daily work. Even with a high degree of security in terms of data protection, our private messages have a high degree of credibility. Telegram with very attractive stickers, you can enjoy our chat without getting bored. Based on all these facts, I can safely say that the Telegram application is one of the best social media applications in the world today.

Pros

one of the best things about it is that it is free and everyone can use it without restrictions. It is also very convenient to use, I can use multiple accounts can be accessed from PC and mobile phone. You can create channels and groups, and they will always be updated. It has great privacy and can send all kinds of files quickly and safely. My night mode is very comfortable for the eyes, especially suitable for those who often have headaches. most importantly, I can send full-quality photos and videos, and control their quality as needed

Cons

I have received one or two strange news from an unknown number of people I don’t know, which really makes me worry about the security of the application. The end-to-end encryption of the message is very good, but it is these scams that make me uninstall the app every once in a while. I'm glad you can find anything you want in the search section and it will pop up, but I think Telegram should also be really committed to filtering it to help curb these scammers, especially crypto scammers.

Great chat app

this app in comparative with others have bots and secret chat and this is amazing, the app is great for chat with friends and people in any place.

Pros

The app is easy to use with bots that help you, I love the style for the app and all the modes that their includes, the pay version is almost more complete but in the free you can't lose anything, the app is avaliable in all the world and is fantastic.

Cons

Sometimes the app crash and this is uncomfortable, the bots not always are in function Honestly this app has not problems or bad functions, but the pay version I think isn't the best.

telegram is my another hand

sharing and sending all types of files easy to access all previous conversations & chats continuously free voice call available all time

Pros

the first thing that I say is the telegram app is a free and fast app for sharing and sending all types of files of all sizes. Telegram has the best capacity to keep files for a long time. the important point that I must say is this app has the highest security comparing with other apps. telegram on the desktop is very good..all my team"s information always is being kept in this app also in telegram we can make groups with 1 million or more followers without any problems and all personality information of members will be safe al time even phone number. I think all people must try it one time after that they use this app all day. and last you can choose the motioned image for your profile. thanks for your good apps

Cons

some times I need to open the app to see my notifications not frequently. video call can be better. I expect this food app to better video call.

telegram is easy, simple and great Messenger App

best social media application ever, highly recommended app. Instant messages with great search function, And the ability to manage groups using bots easily in addition to that Our personal data is safer. so I think it is the best

Pros

First of all, and one of the best things about it is that it is free and available to everyone without restrictions. It is also very easy to use, I can use multiple accounts Ability to access from both PC and mobile phone. You can create channels and groups and they are always updated. It has great privacy And the ability to send files of all kinds quickly and securely. Mine Night mode that feels comfortable for the eyes, especially for those who suffer from headaches permanently Best of all, I can send photos in full quality and video, and I can control their quality as I want

Cons

There is not yet an application that we can say is complete and does not contain any problems, but the Telegram application has very few negatives compared to other social networking applications. For me the problem that I suffer from is the inability to know the arrival of the messages to the person until he reads them, and also sometimes there is confusion during the video chat, but not always.

The best community platform on the market

Pros

Real time chat communication, possibility to create and administrate a totally free and full-optional community, possibility to install and personalize practically a huge number of bots each with a different functionality, possibility to send every kind of file which will remain on the cloud without occupying space on any device.

Cons

Absolutely nothing, cause Telegram is simply the best one-to-one-to-many platform to communicate and exchange files.

Something Private Finally!

I love Telegram. When i heard about it some years back, I immediately downloaded and installed the app on phone and laptop. What's more is that I can make a reachable link and leave it on WordPress profile for people to get in touch with me directly without giving them my phone number. I have so many people contacting me for different regions and I feel safe knowing that they dont have my contact number but just my username.

Pros

While WhatsApp is by far very popular, Telegram has the safety feeling which I have never had with WA. I love Telegram, the big emojis! I love those. I enjoy the colour customisations and the fact I have it on desktop and it works on its own! Uh wow! And now that i dont have any facebook software on my phone, none of my data leaks into the ads that are shown to me. I love it.

Cons

Sometimes I have to connect to a VPN to get it to work... but most of the time there is no issue

Very secure, easy to use and doesn't need your phone to be connected (like it's competitor)

It is exactly what we were looking for. My team was heavily dependant on whatsapp but since we learned how isnecure it was (as part of it's mother company, Facebook) we started looking for an alternative that was similar yet better. Telegram is exactly that.

Pros

How secure it is as compared to other options including whatsapp but also, how easy adoption was in our team.

Cons

You can't see who view your messages and I think that's a miss though I understand it has to do with privacy.

Telegram, My Favourite Platform At All.

Now if talk about the overall experience with the telegram, Then it was excellent and I can rate it 5 stars. I am using the telegram to manage the business and for personal purposes too. Private chat is as secure as I can imagine. All messages are cloud-based and will be stored permanently for future use. I use to store pdf files on my channel for clients. I'm using the telegram channel as a portfolio for my clients. And I never got any of my documents or any media file. Now if you are also thinking of starting using telegram, then I assure you it will never disappoint you at any point in life. You can start using it without any hesitation.

Pros

I have liked the privacy feature and cloud-based messaging of telegram too much. I get shocked when I saw there is an option of hiding our number completely from friends and family too. I have two telegram channels, I have marked my number privacy to only me. Mean that no one is illegible to read out my phone number and he can't contact me directly through private chat until I want. I have also liked...

Cons

Well, telegram is a favorite platform for me. But I have like to see some improvements in my favorite platform. I was thinking of email registration with the telegram. Currently, the telegram has the option of registration only with phone numbers. But it's not enough, I was thinking of creating a second telegram account. But I remained unable just because of phone number restrictions. I have only one...