Auction Software

Software for forward, reverse, penny, and silent auctions

Auction Software Reviews - Page 3

Excellent Team, Excellent Coordination, Excellent Development...

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank to Auction Software for their overall performance spent in our latest venture, jetonair.com. It was a true reliable experience to receive a comprehensive support from them during the initial stage of our cooperation. We look forward to have a long lasting cooperation with such a team, to well support us including excellent coordination, but not limited...

Cons

When creating Agribay.com I have found the team responsive, helpful and supportive.

Pros

The support and assistance has been invaluable in setting up agribay.com with the process and timelines to going live relatively short and good value. This has allowed us to create the site ready for market testing .

Cons

Further proactive development would be great - some of the criteria that you are able to apply are limited and fixed and further development hours required to make simple changes

Great exerience. People are good to work with.

Pros

Most: The ability to customize the software to our unique requirements. We had a number of specific and unique processes that provides us with many improvements in our business.

Cons

Cons: This is not a criticism but the Time zone difference between me and the development team was at first challenging. I am not the sharpest at 7 AM. However, once I got used to it, all was well.

Develops Award Winning Software!

From the very beginning we had highly sophisticated requirements regarding applying our business processes and individual design. They could even develope tailor-made modules that were not available in their software package. Developers have a good sense of understanding your business and I also appreciated that they work highly professional, extremely fast and on top of that, they are also critical thinkers and give feedback if something could be improved. Although we were working in 3 different countries (US, Switzerland, India), we could coordinate work and communication very smoothly. AuctionSoftware's dedication, enthusiasm and good teamwork has significantly contributed to our success in winning an innovation award and industry award.

Cons

Excellent value, fast work & professional project management. Would strongly recommend!

Pros

- Easy to use - Very customizable - Allows fast iteration - Friendly staff - Responds well to feedback - Good user experience - Excellent real-time functionality

Cons

- Slightly generic interface

An exemplary team

I'm incredibly happy to have found AuctionSoftware in my quest for a company to build an auction platform. I had initially assumed that I would use AuctionSoftware for the platform development and hire another company to do the web design and development. But AuctionSoftware turned out to be a one stop shop. The team has not only Subject matter experts in Auction software (AuctionSoftwareMarketplace.com) , but also brilliant web designers and developers. The team is highly professional, very easy to work with, thorough, responsive and very flexible. The same project would have cost thrice as much and taken twice as much time if implemented by another company. Raj and team are truly exemplary.

Cons

Developed site for me bidforent.com

The team at auction software went above and beyond for completion of my project bidforent.com. I worked very closely with them and they were attentive to my needs. Customizing a new site is a difficult endeavor. There is so many variables to consider. The team at auction software were able to efficiently solve any dilemmas. Deone did a great job being a great intermediary. She was able to understand my needs to clearly communicate in computer talk to the developers in India. I am now in support face with the team and look forward to working with them into the future. I would recommend them to anyone that wants try out a new concept in a effective and affordable way.

Cons

Competent team with great communication

A customised product which we would not be able to get.

Pros

We have a highly customised project, and the team catered to our needs to their best of capabilities. Although we have some trouble on our end, the team was accommodating and patient with us throughout the project. Will recommend for other projects.

Exceptional online auction expertise

I was looking for a team who really understood online auction systems to do my site. Auction Software Services did a great job at a good price. I'm very happy with their work and my experience working with them. They are pleasant, thorough, flexible, and responsive. They clearly aim to do an excellent job and are very capable. It's obvious they've done this many times before. Their task tracking system provides ample and easy communication and helped keep us organized. Having someone in the US in addition to the team in India allowed them to be available around the clock, which was handy. I look forward to a continuing relationship with them on this and future projects.

Cons

Feature rich product which is a great value for the cost

Fully functioning reverse auction site

Pros

Able to quickly customize to our specific needs. So far the site is working exactly as was envisioned.

Cons

Can be difficult communicating with developers on the other side of the world but the customer service was good and the team worked hard to overcome this obstacle

Reverse Auction within the academic space

Software development for non technical founders is a daunting task and although at times it seems overwhelming, I would definitely purchase an off the shelf solution from auctionsoftware again. Using Auctionsoftware as the developers has substantially reduced the development costs and time of getting a initial business concept up and running. While at the same time providing a much stronger and scalable solution than attempting to use add ons in wordpress or something similar. Raj and his team worked diligently on this software over the last few months and Raj was always available and responds quickly to questions.

Cons

Proactive management and good customer support after product delivery

Pros

Quite a response and fast flow while bidding. Good accountability on bug fixing. Good user experience Great Support

Cons

The UI keeps creating the problem. More new bugs shouldn't arise while solving the old ones. Server team could be more attentive and fast.

Amazing to work with

They are professional to work with and accommodated our needs very well. It has been a pleasure to work with their team of dedicated programmers.the group was very easy to work with. I would suggest them to anyone in the market.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

none

Excellent experience!

We were very happy with the process, communication, and software that was developed.

Pros

It's fast, efficient, and does exactly what we needed it to do. Very clean code from a development perspective.

Great team work

auction software team provides me a very good customer service over the project we developed together.

Pros

Good customer service Fair price

Cons

Difficulty to work with Indian team, because of the time differences.

Great site for schools!

We used this site for a mini-auction at our Fun Run this year at Lakeside Elementary in Coppell, TX. The auction site was very easy to set up for a regular mom who is not familiar with web terms. If I did have questions, the staff was very responsive - even late at night! Our only issues were getting the links to match up with our school software, but once we talked it out, there was no problem at all. This site has great potential for schools and smaller venues, since it is so easy to set up!

Great Product

Pros

Ease of use and great customer support when needed

Cons

Some small kinks to be worked out at the beginning. Pretty typical with anything new though

Flexible team & fantastic value

We had a highly customized experience with AuctionSoftware as we needed to make quite a few modifications from their core software. Their support team was able to accommodate our needs on short notice and worked around-the-clock with our product team to meet our deadlines. We experienced some bugs as a side-effect of some of our more complex integrations but AuctionSoftware acted promptly to correct them while maintaining the integrity of our platform.

Excellent Product, Outstanding Team

I'm very pleased with the work of Raj and his team. I highly recommend Auction Software (AS) for any type of auction platform. From the beginning, Raj and the AS team sought to understand in great detail the scope of our project and the vision we had. Also, utilizing Basecamp as the project facilitator, enabled ALL involved in the project to maintain real time communication and ready access to immediate feedback. I hope to have future projects for Raj and the AS team.

Great to work with

The company and the team was great to work with. Very responsive to our needs. Completed work quickly and per our requirements. As always, there are requirements changes over time as a solution is developed, and they were easy to work with on these requirements changes. Very positive experience.

Pros

Auction Software was very customizable for our needs, and the integration to payment gateways (multiple), and our back office was easily handled because of the previous experience the company brings.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. It works well.

Everything Is Possible With This Team Of Brilliant People.....

In searching for the right tool for the job, we encountered many substandard developers with inferior products....fortunately we crossed paths with this group of highly skilled individuals and have never looked back. Our involvement with them spans over two years and we are very pleased with their knowledge, work ethic, skill and dedication to see things through to completion. If you can visualize it.....they can make it a reality.... Great people to do business with.....

Reverse Auction Software on Ruby on Rails

My experience with, Raj and his team of developers has been smooth and easy. They make a difficult process, and keep it manageable. The Ruby on Rails Platform for the reverse auction software, is a state of the art language, that provides SEO, speed and decreases development times, which increases efficiencies, which translates in to cost savings all around. We hope to have a long and prosperous partnership with Raj and his Team. Thanks Develop Scripts

Wonderful experience!

Wonderful experience! Has been very helpful in setting up our newest website. Very detail oriented and responded to any issues in a timely manner. Made the process easy and smooth as possible before and after website launch. Responded to any email with questions we may have had. They had no issues coding any new detail or feature we requested and with a friendly, courteous and professional manner. Would easily work with again.

Customized auction solution

I was working with very strict timelines to deliver a bespoke auction solution. Auction Software was very accommodating in developing a customized solution to fit our needs, and was able to even host a time sensitive event when our existing host had a technical issue. The programming team documented progress as the project evolved, which provided transparency to the process facilitating UAT testing. Good experience, solution, and value.

an amazing term

this is my first venture into auction software but the journey has been made easier for me with the great term support ,and good communication throughout the project , i have never meet with Raj but treated my project like we were great friend, i would recommend Auction software to any one any time for their great service and quality workforce , a well deserve 5 star ,looking forward to working with Raj and his term for a very long time