Calendesk Logo

Calendesk

All-in-one business scheduling appointment software.

Calendesk Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.76/10

Reviews by rating

Still in Trial phase enjoying the outstanding, apparently everpresent support that implements features right away.
All the functionalities I need have been gathered in one place and the customer service has unimaginable patience, is very helpful, effective and fast-acting.
Easy of use, quality of products and a very good support.
Some problems can't even be found in the FAQ - it's also poorly written.

Adrian M.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Great software for small business

Pros

Easy setup and great support and features we need.

Cons

Possibility to customize our company calendars.

Great to see you happy with Calendesk! Thank you!

YS

Yuliia S.

Photography, self-employed

A service that has everything except a user-friendly interface

I created both a website and a booking system and an app for my clients in just two days through this service! Such a great list of features overcomes all the drawbacks

Pros

The most important thing is that this service combines ALL the features I need: - Convenient online booking - A calendar on my phone and laptop - The ability to customize services for your business area - Ability to create a website and app - Easy connection to online payments - Synchronization with Google calendar

Cons

The only and biggest disadvantage is the uncomfortable and non-obvious user interface. Yes, tech support always answers calls and messages, but I wish I could figure it out myself. Some problems can't even be found in the FAQ - it's also poorly written For example, one of the silly mistakes is that when you download the app and want to go into the admin area, the app asks for the company ID, this information is not available on the computer, and only after half an hour of searching in the admin area and in the FAQ I guessed myself that it is just the company NAME. Why? It is not understandable

Thank you, Yuliia, for your feedback. I redirected your message to our team. We will work on the things you pointed out.

BP

Bartosz P.

Great application to expand

We are still in transition to Calender's so im sure there will be some twerks however first initial set up was easy.

Pros

Product is easy to use. Setting it up was very easy/ intuitive. Price is attractive as on other platforms you have to pay for additional users. Android and iOS apps. SMS reminders are essential to our business and there is possibility to set them up. Easy set up of GDPR/RODO. Support is very attentive.

Cons

Software is styl developing therefore there are some problems, however all the problems are quickly solved after speaking on online chat with support. Only Stripe as method of integrated payment system payment. No names of clients at first glance in android app is a bit of a problem as my team have to click on name of the event to see who is the klient.

Thank you, Bartosz! We will share your feedback with the team.

BK

Brzuchomechanika Katarzyna K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Check it out :)

Pros

Calendesk is easy to use, both for me and the customer. Making reservations is quick and simple. I can always check the reservation, change it or cancel; I can also contect the customer directly. And customer support is always helpful :)

Cons

I'd like the calendar with in color ;) For example holidays in red, etc.

Thank you very much!

BT

Beata T.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

It's OK and could be better

Pros

I can rely on the calendar and payments. It is functioning well and doesn't stop.

Cons

some functions are missing, I wrote about it to customer service, but the company has no intention of introducing them.

Thanks for your feedback. We're pleased our calendar and payment features are serving you well. We hear your concerns regarding missing functions and assure you your feedback is being taken into account as we work on improving.

AK

Aleksandra K.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

I highly recommend it

If you are looking for a place where you can easily set up your website and accept reservations and payments from customers - this is the place for you. I considered other options and none of them gives me what Calendesk gives me. There was a reservation system in one place, but I would have to commission the website to someone else or set it up in WordPress. The second place has reservations and payments, but the price is definitely too high, plus all profiles look the same, cannot be personalized and many inconvenient rules set by the company must be followed. In Calendesk I have full freedom of action, perfectly integrated bookings and payments, my website looks the way I want it to look and nobody censors me.

Pros

Cons

Nothing. At this stage, Calendesk has everything I need, all my comments have been taken into account, it is fun and easy to use.

Thank you Aleksandra!

PS

Piotr S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Organization of online meetings with clients became much easier and the full automation helps not only us but also our clients.

Pros

Calendesk made a small revolution in our business - the booking system is very clear and it is easier now to schedule tasks in an automated way.

Cons

They especially appreciate the possibility to pay online, which is not possible in other tools.

Thank you Piotr!

TB

Thomas B.

Education Management, self-employed

Terrific support, vast functionality, widely configurable

Pros

Overall appearance, overall functionality, intelligent features,

Cons

Yet too few options for configuration in a lot of details (views monthly, weekly, fonts, colors, field lengths, German language...)

Thank you, Thomas, for your feedback! We forwarded your comments to our colleagues responsible for improvements.

PK

Patrycja K.

Cosmetics, 51-200 employees

my opinion

Pros

the ability to set deadlines by the client and having a website.

Cons

does not remember the price of the product or service when booking the customer and when he wants to mark the visit as having been paid, he often sets the lowest or highest price and a correction is needed.

Thank you for your review. We're glad to know you appreciate the deadline setting and website features. We have noted your concern about the product price recall during bookings. Your feedback will be taken into account as we aim to enhance our system.

AT

Artur T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great software for online appointment management

Pros

Great support, self explanatory functioning

Cons

There could be more customisation of widgets

Thank you, Artur, for your feedback!

RK

Richard K.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Best for larger consulting firms

Pros

Extensive possibilities for configuring products, services and pricing structure for multiple employees. Friendly and knowledgeable support.

Cons

Too much going on for a small bootstrapping company that just wants an easy and attractive way to offer appointment scheduling for sales calls on the website. The backend of Calendesk looks old school corporate and you need to configure stuff in different modules to get where you want. I can see the match for larger consulting or law firms and such, where configuring all the possibilities can be delegated to the back office.

Thank you Richard for your feedback. We would love to talk to you to get a better view of your needs, would you mind contacting us?

eH

eliot H.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

A very complete online booking system

Pros

Easy of use, quality of products and a very good support.

Cons

The website builder is quite limited but the support told me that they will improve it soon!

Thank you!

ŁG

Łukasz G.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Pros

Very fast and helpfull customer service and integrated app

Cons

workers limit for my account. I use calendesk "workers" as events hours not real workers. Because its a limit i have sometimes change it values and check it if everything is ok.

Thank you, Lukasz, for the review! We are happy you find Calendesk very useful in your business. Regarding the "workers" issue. We implemented recently the way how you can set custom hours for your services and ignore employees' work schedules. Please contact us to get more information.

sc

sam c.

Great Software/Team

Pros

The support team are very quick to answer and patient, if out of hours they will message as soon as available. They onboarded me quickly and added content to the website add on for me.

Cons

Duplication of content and pages on website builder would be helpful

Thank you, Sam! We have in our roadmap the feature you mentioned. So as soon as it's available, we will let you know.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

I'm satisfied with the cooperation.

Pros

Customer service is helpful and always guide me to solve my problem.

Cons

That my website presents different depends on the scale of monitor which I find a little annoying.

Hello! Thank you for your review. Please get in touch with us regarding the different resolutions of your website. We will double-check your settings.

FC

Felipe C.

E-Learning, self-employed

It is like having the help of 10 secretaries in one software!

Pros

It is a complete tool, with everything I needed in one single package. In addition, as my usage progressed, I took advantage of features I did not use before and integrated them to my routine.

Cons

As with any software, in the very beginning it took me a little time to get used to all functionalities (but also because there are many, even if they are easy to deploy).

Thank you Felipe! We are happy you like the software. We constantly work on tutorials and articles to make the onboarding process as easy as possible.

PS

Patryk S.

Great tool and service!

10/10, great tool, very useful, thanks to it we were able to automatize booking process fully. Customer service was 11/10!

Pros

Software is very easy to use and intuitive for both administrators and users.

Cons

Integration with other apps can be improved, but it's not a big issue.

Thank you Patryk!