eWay-CRM Logo

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.65/10

Reviews by rating

I love how customizable eWay-CRM is and the ability to integrated it with Outlook which makes it great to manage all my customers information and data in one place. The support is very great.
I have found the speed very impressive and searching for information is rapid and easy. I also really like the way the task management system works as it allows me to keep on top of my day.
Even the free version offers very good practicability and is a very good entry point the the software.
Import was quite difficult at the time because of different language settings, I had to translate the csv first but still hat some problems with some fields not importing correctly.
Sometimes the synchronisation fails & it needs to be restarted again but that happens 1 in 10 times so its not a major deal anyway.
Occasional crashes, and after few records sometimes appears error message.

Rupert T.

Computer Software, self-employed

The Customizable CRM Platform That Meets Your Business Needs

My overall experience with setting up eWay-CRM for the client was highly favorable. The platform's installation and configuration were straightforward, and the wealth of customization options empowered me to adapt the platform to the client's unique requirements. Although certain advanced features might demand supplementary training or assistance, I believe eWay-CRM is an excellent option for any organization seeking a customizable and user-friendly CRM platform

Pros

Among the aspects I appreciated most when implementing eWay-CRM for a client was the seamless installation and configuration process. The platform's setup wizard proved to be user-friendly and intuitive, making the installation swift and hassle-free. Moreover, the integration with Microsoft Outlook facilitated the setup and customization of the client's email and calendar integration.Additionally, I found the extensive customization options offered by eWay-CRM to be truly commendable. The ability to adapt the platform to the distinct needs and workflows of the client was a significant advantage. Consequently, I managed to create tailor-made fields, views, and workflows that impeccably catered to the customer's specifications

Cons

In line with my experience utilizing the platform, I faced no substantial challenges or setbacks during the eWay-CRM setup for the client. Nonetheless, I observed that some of the more sophisticated customization options could be slightly intricate for non-technical users. As a result, it might necessitate some guidance or training to ensure these features are configured accurately and function as intended

MG

Mark G.

Insurance, self-employed

Contact Management - Replacing Business Contact Manager

I am happy with e-Way CRM as it has fulfilled my need to stay on top of my insurance business with hundreds of clients. It has been a reliable solution.

Pros

I use eWay-CRM to replace Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager which I used for years but is now obsolete. It is doing the job nicely after my database was imported into e-Way. I like having my client’s data records stored in a server other my computer since I know my data is safe and secure. I had a hard drive failure before when everything was stored on my computer and came close to losing almost 20 years of client data. I no longer worry about that. There were some issues initially when moving things to e-Way but their support staff ([sensitive content hidden]) was very helpful and responsive. They had to do some tweaks for my business model which they completed in a timely manner.

Cons

I would like to see more options for the end user being able to customize fields and layouts. You can do some things but it is not as flexible as BCM was. Some things have to be done by the support staff that I think could be done by the user. That said, again they are helpful with this when asked to make changes. I would also like to see custom filters be able to use any data field when creating custom filters. Currently that is not an option. You have only certain fields available.

MR

Mike R.

eWay-CRM Review

Overall we receive value for money. The eWay-CRM provides us with the key things we need to assist us with sales management. There's a lot it doesn't offer, but when compared against alternative CRM's, eWay-CRM is cheaper.

Pros

I like how eWay-CRM has the ability to categorize organization's and contacts. This helps you to filter and refine groups for targeting on business development and email-shots.

Cons

I find it difficult to implement new updates from eWay-CRM. It appears that every time a new update comes out, it requires the support team to remotely go into the backend of our software and update. We also suffer a lot of bugs and crashes on a daily basis. These eventually get fixed, but it's been an ongoing problem from the beginning of the installation.

JJ

Jiri J.

Industrial Automation, 1-10 employees

Do not use machine gun for a ducks.

Till now I am happy with that. I believe it will fulfill my expectations.

Pros

It does not force me to use extra SW and trying to integrate fully new processes to my daily agenda. It allows me to create the workflow step by step, from the most essential things.

Cons

I am a bit confused about the subscription model, the number of custom fields etc. It seems, that the license policy is still managed "by hand", not semi-automatic online license server.

MA

Marco A.

Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees

Perfect and seamless Office integration

We have solved a big issue of archiving and linking all the business elements (documents, emails, contacts) that are very often linked to several different clients and suppliers, and simply recover all the data needed to evaluate complex business networks and development.

Pros

There are two features that are really fantastic; the first is the absolute integration with Outlook and office, which is seamless and intuitive, the second is the granular possibility to modify and add fields and steps in the various modules so the software can adapt perfectly to the business procedure of every company.

Cons

There are minus features that can be improved as the possibility to modify fields when they are displayed in lists.

Hello Marco, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at info@eway-crm.com? Team eWay

BS

Bob S.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

eWay ... absolutely!

eWay has been a time saver for our consultants in the field and our staff in the office. With its integration with Outlook the learning curve was easy. The phone app was also easy to use. It is said the best application is the one you use. We use eWay every day! It is NOT an icon that just sits unopened on the computer / phone.

Pros

We want a CRM that would integrate with Outlook and be available on on iPhones. We looked at a variety of options ... tried several. Once we found eWay, we have never looked back. We have changed computers and phones several times since getting eWay and have sucessfully updated eWay on the new devices. On the few occasions we needed customer support, we were very pleased with the help received.

Cons

The admin panel is a little confusing.

Hello Bob, thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback. Team eWay

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

One of the best CRM I ever used

I'm glad we're using eWay-CRM. It helps a lot and it saves time.

Pros

customizable bulk emails project planning reports workflow automatization quotations and inquiries great customer service

Cons

none, after almost two years I'm still happy, they update frequently and are always ready to help

DM

David M.

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

Exactly what is needed!

eWay CRM is exactly what i have been searching for! A simple, yet powerful add on to Microsoft exchange which is used everywhere. Currently, I am only using it for myself to manage my region. However, I hope to continue to promote the software as a company wide solution. I am excited to see how much better it will be when I can use eWay n collaboration with members of the sales team as well as corporate resources.

Pros

Seamless Exchange integration. Very intuitive which makes it easy to learn. Cell phone integration with ability to add notes after each call eliminates excuses.

Cons

Have not found any yet! Will be sure to update review if I encounter any negatives.

Radek Č.

Renewables & Environment, 201-500 employees

Basic easy to use CRM in Outlook

lead management, customer database, communication with customers

Pros

Outlook integration and easy to use for Outlook users.

Cons

Mobile app - text only emails without attachements

FH

Frantisek H.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Good program

Pros

It is program which will help you with your work.

Cons

I am using CRM for short time, so I cannot judge.

ZB

Zdenek B.

Invest Your Time Right - eWay

in a word - an overview With eWay, I have an overview of all orders and opportunities

Pros

The support of the eWay team is intensive outlook user interface

Cons

editing documents before customization according to our requirements

Hello Zdenek, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at info@eway-crm.com? Team eWay

MV

Michael V.

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

A solid CRM package that is easy to implement and fully interactive with Outlook

We are pleased overall. The package has enough features to be very useful, and overall acceptance is a key to success. The initial acceptance gained by the package's simplicity were dampened by the Contact synchronization issues we have experienced. If you need something quick and easy to implement, eWay-CRM is a good choice. I suggest having an administrator assigned that has time to explore the way features work and to develop reporting.

Pros

We are a rep sales company, and were attracted to eWay-CRM because it was fully incorporated into Outlook, and this took advantage of everyone's familiarity with the Outlook interface. This made the package very easy to implement. It was also priced attractively, and the number of users and cost side is easy to manage by the administrator (no complex contracts to manage). eWay-CRM has the features required to track and manage our customers and the people (contacts) that we interact with at each. It also has the ability to track sales opportunities through purchase and fulfillment to the project completion stage, which was one of the features we needed.

Cons

The package is light on pre-packaged reporting, which limits its usefulness right out of the box (although this may be a welcome blank-slate to some who want to create their own reports). The data is readily accessible and exportable, making that easy enough, but it means extra steps to make it useful. It is an add-in to Outlook, which means it has (or creates) some quirky faults, failure-to-load, etc. Also, it is very particular about how you roll out updates, requiring a bit of a coordinated process. Although it is fully interactive with Outlook, the coordination between Outlook contacts, the eWay-CRM Customer and Contact records, and external emails, can sometimes be ineffective, resulting in duplicate records.

JB

Jim B.

Insurance, self-employed

Why eWay-CRM?

eWay-CRM has done exactly what I had hoped/expected that a good program would accomplish for me in terms of organizing, retaining, recalling important contact data and information; it has improved my interaction with and efficient use of MS Outlook and Office, thereby smoothing my processes and routines; and I am looking for significant email marketing results to materialize from its optional marketing add-on.

Pros

Virtually limitless customization options, and normally easy to accomplish. I like the ability arrange the views according to my desired (economy of) placement. The Search and Bulk Change functions respond very rapidly. The ability to export contact data and notes, etc. is very attractive for HIPAA compliance and retention purposes. Ditto the ability to attach all kinds of interactions and documents to specific clients is excellent. And the price--is very reasonable for all the value, AND THE SUPERB TECH SUPPORT PROVIDED so cheerfully and rapidly!

Cons

I think that the email marketing templates' designs could be expanded and enhanced, and the actual customization tips/instructions could be expanded and in some cases more clear.

AZ

Allen Z.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Pros

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation. If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Cons

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing. 2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders. 3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

MT

Michal T.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Rating 201 consulting

At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

Pros

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done. I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

Cons

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

Hello Michal, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at info@eway-crm.com? Thank you. Team eWay-CRM

JP

Jitka P.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

ORKAN review

Eway helped us organize the various activities of the company and allowed us to easily track the profitability of individual orders. We also have better control over the work of individual employees, as each one records their attendance on individual projects.

Pros

Compatibility with Outlook. The possibility of creating our own fields, the ability to manage the cost-effectiveness of projects and reports. Additionally, the ability to track communication between involved employees on a single order.

Cons

Interconnection of emails with projects/companies. In case the contact relates to multiple projects, the email will be assigned to all of them, even if it pertains to only one project. Linking emails to projects could be more user-friendly

IG

Irving G.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

eWay CRM the Great Outlook Integrator

Great for keeping notes and tracking information for customers and prospects, grouping user in categories, and attaching users to companies

Pros

Great ease of use and fantastic integration with Outlook, which is one the most important features for me. In fact change from another CRM for this very reason (the other CRM's integration with Outlook was always breaking on new updates).

Cons

Very few cons - one improvement, although not a big deal for me, would be if software would load quicker on startup. Once started its great.

AL

Andre L.

Telecommunications, self-employed

The best BCM replacement available

I was hesitant to use eWay since I had never heard of them, but I made the move with the free version to test it and then to the premium version almost immediately because it really fills the needs for my business. The before and after sales support are beyond excellent. I know this sounds like a paid review, but it isn't, the service is just excellent and I have recommended it to other small business owners I know.

Pros

I especially appreciate the direct integration in Outlook. I replaced the discontinued Microsoft BCM software with eWay CRM and had I known about it earlier I would have changed earlier. eWay CRM is far better in many ways.

Cons

I have not really encountered any real cons, but I really wish they would implement a timer in the call history journal to make things a bit easier when tracking calls. The current method is fine, but a timer would make eWay CRM just about perfect for me.

Hello André, thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback. Team eWay

ES

Edward S.

Machinery, 1-10 employees

eWay for Technical Sales

Very comfortable with my sales process - no more wishing that it could be better!

Pros

eWay allows us to use our own established Workflow to take an Inquiry all the way to a completed Project. We are able to see all inquiries sorted into their current Workflow stage We were able to add our own custom fields and modify the layouts to track the detailed specifications required for each inquiry. It was a big deal to us to have a full featured text editor in the software. It has never been easier to take a call from a prospect and pull up the inquiry details for discussion and to progress the solution for them. The ability to save emails to each inquiry is critical and by actually using Outlook is great, I tried other CRM's, but the main failure point in them was how they "sync" with Outlook, in most cases, poorly.

Cons

As the product evolves, I am sure that there will be some additional features such as: - Date/Time stamp would be handy. - Creating a new Contact for a Company should autofill the Company Information, Address, etc. - Then if necessary, this could be changed.

MM

Martina M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

The Best CRM!

Thanks to this tool, our sales have increased because we

Pros

eWay-CRM is a very user-friendly CRM tool. Thanks to eWay-CRM, we have an overview of all deals and we always know everything what we need to know about our customers. I really like the integration with Outlook. I appreciate the mobile application and integrations with other apps.

Cons

I think there is a lack of integration with Office 365 online.

JV

Jospeh V.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Awesome work for a reasonable price.

Keeping up with Hospital accounts and Hospital clinics and employees can be an information chase but not with e-way. It has been great for doing the same on my manufacturing side of life as well.

Pros

I really needed a CRM/Business Contact Manager that is plugged in and could be available from the toolbar in Outlook. It is available on my android or iOS device and other PCs and Mac's. The price is perfect for the product and not prohibitive. The abilities are deep and very capable.

Cons

I have not found anything I have not liked. There are some features within e-Way that I do not have a need to use but nothing, I don't like.

BW

Barrie W.

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

Our experience with e-Way

Positive - it does everything we need it to do for us now, and we can see that it has lots of extra features we can explore and use as our experience, data base and company grows.

Pros

Although there were some early issues with our use as an add in with Outlook, it appears that E-way did resolve these and the product has been very stable and reliable ever since. Ultimately this is the most important aspect for me - to be able to rely on the software package to provide the answer when I need it. Too many other ad in type software slow the performance of the software that they are connected to.

Cons

I haven't made the most of the software itself, and tend to export data to excel to process, simply because its a software package I know well. I know this is just a time commitment thing and that I should spend the time to learn the full abilities of E-way.

CO

Christopher O.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Powerful and easy to use Outlook CRM for managing customer relationship and boosting productivity..

Great user experience.

Pros

eWay-CRM is absolutely the best Outlook CRM that help us to manage all our customers information like emails and notes in one place this helps us to save time and be more efficient and effective in all our projects because all communication anybody can read and make smart decisions. It's a great tool because it integrates with emails, calendar, tasks and contacts. It's easy to use this tool as it has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI and it works like Outlook making more easy to use and understand. When it comes to projects management it keeps them under control.

Cons

My team have been more productive and effective. Boost our sales and automate all our business services to save time and cost.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

SD sped eway

Pros

I most like Connect to Economic system Pohoda

Cons

Miss - Eway Web Calendar, better mobile version /iPhone,iPad/

JO

Jan O.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

excellent SW tool

We tried to create our own CRM solution because we are a company with our own development. But then we found eWay-CRM. We knew right away that it was the right solution, and it's perfectly embedded right into Outlook. We're using most of the modules, and we're also trying out marketing campaigns. In addition, we have connected all of our systems to eWay through the eWay-CRM API. We even have our own license generator right in eWay! We are preparing to expand abroad and just keep growing and improving. eWay-CRM is and will continue to be the best here and elsewhere in our quest to be with us.

Pros

simple and user-friendly configuration of data views

Cons

the note editor could have a formatting option