eWay-CRM Reviews

4.65/5 (100 reviews)

Freek Kruger

eWay CRM taking your business forward

Reviewed 2017-03-30

eWay CRM is the most important management tool in our business. It enables us to be in control of our supply chain, operations as well as our valued customers. Their support is excellent and very friendly, in such a way that we became friends over the years. eWay is part of our business since January 2013. With their frequent upgrades eWay keeps up with the newest technology and market trends. Definitely the best investment we have made in our business. I would strongly recommend eWay and can't imagine been without it - an excellent product, with an outstanding support team.1. The way it is fully integrated in Outlook. 2. The flexibility to customize workflow, add fields and form layouts, conditional formatting of user views, customizing and filtering views etc. 3. Automated assignments of document and emails etc to "deals", "projects", clients, suppliers etc. 4. The frequent updates. 5. Excellent support team and online documents and training videos. 6. Cloud Hosting of the server database. This feature enables us to be mobile and flexible. As long as we have internet access we can work from anywhere in the world. We are no longer office restricted. With Cloud hosting no more downtime due to power or data disruptions. 7. Our employees can work from home. 8. Easy accessible history records of all our clients, suppliers, deals and projects. 9. Task management and marketing tools - although we don't use it to its full potential.

Joe Gentle

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

Reviewed 2017-01-24

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering. in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook. Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices. Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

James Osborne

Well planned, very progressive

Reviewed 2017-04-12

An excellent product which integrates into multiple office programs as well as multiple versions. The ability to customise workflows, add fields and now even change the look and feel of each form is brilliant. We are a niche business with specialized workflow, eway now integrates into out internal tracking system so sales staff have real-time customer data. the team have helped develop custom reporting and solved any technical issue very promptly. their updates are full of new features and improvements which are designed for users and managers. a well thought out product with great progression. Well done, keep up the great work.ability to customise, integrates into outlook, new mobile app and automated objects.

Eve Julian

eWay as a replacement for Microsoft BCM

Reviewed 2016-10-12

I did a lot of research looking for a replacement to the now-defunct Microsoft Business Contact Manager that our office had been using. Most of them were much more sales-driven and feature heavy than what I needed, not to mention astronomically expensive. For our small company with just 2 sales and support people, we needed something that allowed us to track not just our sales but also our existing customers and their support issues that wouldn't cost us an arm and a leg. What first struck me was the option to do a one-time buy and host the database on our server, which we were already doing. Having it integrated directly into Outlook was important to me as well, I didn't want to have to completely re-learn a new piece of software. Now that we have been using eWay, I can tell you it was the best decision I have ever made. They were very patient with me as they transferred our old data into the new system and got it set up on our server. They made sure everything was right before we went live and spent a lot of time getting it just so. The transition itself went smoothly for us. Their support has been outstanding and their documentation and knowledge base are fabulous! We did a one hour training session via TeamViewer to help familiarize ourselves with the flow and the differences in how we could use it compared to BCM. That was all it took. I have been able to customize the forms and workflows myself with just a little help from the knowledge base. I am really enjoying using the software and I'm sure that I'll find other great features as I use it more. It looks like it has everything! Thanks eWay, this has been a great experience for me and your people have been fantastic to work with. Ease of use, integrated into Outlook, one time license fee.

Lubos O.

Doesn't cover all our needs, but for its price its very good.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Its affordable. Easy to implement and teach. There is mobile app for android and ios. People behind customer support are skilled and kind. User experience: you can customize some stuff, like adding fields of different types, conditional formatting, possible to disable parts you don't use

Veronika Capova

We use eWay CRM mainly for its efficient way of client´s database and reporting. Both perfect.

Reviewed 2017-06-26

- all in one place - easy to search - great, because it´s all synchronized - perfect customer support - keeps our client´s list active with no number limits of contacts and still finds the contact in 2 seconds - gives us customized reports and view on employees attendance

Simona Zavadilová

CRM system eWay has been used in our businees department for more than 2 years.

Reviewed 2017-06-27

eWay is our 2nd CRM system supplier - after the 1st experience, we are EXTREMELY satisfied...shared companies, contacts, leads, projects etc. make it easier for each department to communicate with each other. We appreciate the speed and flexibility of all eWay -team members when setting up eWay system for our business according to our special requirements. In particular, the first implementation, which was processed with Mr. Lalinský´s personal participation by us. Everyday work with eWay is really easy and replaced obsolete paperwork. The eWay CRM is very clear, intuitive and easy to understand for all users

Dirk De Wolf

CRM for a small company

Reviewed 2016-12-01

800 offers per year, 150 projects per year ... al to follow up for one person is a huge, time-consuming job. eWay CRM helps me a lot in doing it : embedded in outlook it keeps track of the status of the offers towards customers and once transferred into projects I have all the mails related to the project immediately ad hand. The good thing about the tool is that you can build up gradually : first I work with leads, projects. than I added documents and calendar items to the projects and there are more functionalities I can add. one step at the time. It is possible to extract data and to analyze further in other tools like Excell. Even for very small companies like mine, eWay CRM is a handy tool to use. as it is embedded in Microsoft Outlook you do not need to install or use separate software : it's all integrated.* embedded in outlook, no new tool to use or data to transfer * easy to start, gradually use more functionalities * extract data to excel for analysis

Robin Bond

A very capable Outlook based CRM system, which can was tailo to suit our needs at a reasonable cost.

Reviewed 2017-08-17

Having all of the sales leads accessible in one place, being able to analyse and manipulate the data out of the system and into excel is an advantage.The software is very easy to navigate your way around and E-way worked very closely with us to develop a customised system which was tailored to meet the needs of our business. The fact that it is Outlook based is also an advantage, no need to open other programs etc. E-way have continued to support us with post implementation changes to the software and also supported us with training in Europe and the Southern Hemisphere.

David Bell

CRM with Project Management

Reviewed 2016-07-20

We were looking for a product that turned Outlook into what we always thought it should be. Team-based project management software that allows for the organization and sharing of emails, tasks, calendars and notes around projects. Also, we did not want to have to spend thousands of dollars to customize the program to fit our exact needs. eWay met all of these requirements. Great features. Works within Outlook. Incredible customer support. They take the time to explain the software to you. In fact, I am now able to customize some of the software on my own.

Robert Strain

Up with eWay

Reviewed 2019-02-28

We service about 400 clients. In addition to demographic info (phone, address, etc) it keeps other relevant data points needed for on-site service. The plug-in with Outlook makes the CRM easy to use and accessible as I am working in Outlook all the time. We use the iPhone version for our employees who are on the road. It is a 'goldilocks' solution ... not too big and not too small ... just the right size!

Lubos Seidl

Easy use and implementation, in our company used mostly for project management

Reviewed 2017-05-31

Sorting of information that is connected with concrete project. Users do not need to learn about new working environment, all modules are naturally connected with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word) that we mostly use. Easy administration of users and system behavior. Easy modification with respect to specific needs.

Johnny Hallford

Winner! eWay has developed a solid, intuitive and cost effective CRM.

Reviewed 2017-01-11

We could go on and on about how much we like eWay CRM. A few points that sold us: embedded in Outlook so training is minimal, value, customization without the need to have a computer engineering degree, and OUTSTANDING customer service! Email the CEO, he will email you back personally. For an American company, one need not worry about support. I am not sure the staff at eWay even sleep, because we get help in minutes most often regardless of what time it is. This software could be customized for any business. We happen to be an engineering and manufacturing company that develop projects for years with massive amounts of email traffic and data to keep organized before a contract is ever executed. eWay has made this task much easier. You want them to customize it for your business needs, just ask them. We suspect there is so much more eWay can do to make our lives easier but we have just got started. FYI, we have used some of the big names CRM's in the past and grew tired of the app game, a whole new platform to learn, add on's for this and that. It was just to complicated and expensive. eWay just works and works well.Embedded in a familiar tool, Outlook.

Jaroslav Soukup

Once you start using, you are organized

Reviewed 2017-07-03

Better follow up of business cases, shared information in team. I like the connection between emails and cases, all is in the loop, even we don't use all features of the software. Sharing information across the team is crucial.

Marek Wittner

SW is modular and meet our needs. Easy to use and flexible to add new functions.

Reviewed 2017-05-29

Good database functions, marketing evidence, and statistics. Sales and Marketing reporting. "Anytime" overview about business. Quick access to important business information. Good access to history and older information. Automatic archiving of the communication with clients allow us to have all communication under control. Simple installation in a couple of days, Modularity, easy of use, meeting all important needs, no need to make additional programming. Good flexibility in case of adding additional functions, Perfect service.

Anonymous

Reviewed several CRM tools and picked eWay ..... LOVING IT!

Reviewed 2019-02-07

I am really happy with it and have referred several other people with small businesses. Excellent tool! Integration with Outlook was the differentiator and eWay-CRM integrates well. The allows me to enter contact information and click a button at the top and the contact is added to Outlook and shows up on my phone contact list within seconds. I like that I have to click the button that way only contacts I want on my phone are there and not every prospect entered in the CRM. Also, I like the ability to create DEALs and move them through the sales process.

Daniel Ives

The Ultimate Outlook Intergrated Experience

Reviewed 2019-02-28

My Outlook inbox is empty for the first time in 20 years. Every single deal, project and task is organized and accounted for. Nothing is lost.The product is right where it needs to be - in the middle of Outlook where so many of us manage out entire workflow, work day, and business processes. No other CRM or project tool integrates so seamlessly nor simplifies my day as Eway-CRM. It is not the richest in features, but because it is actually part of my Outlook experience (not just a lame plugin and sluggish sidebar, but added windows and content controls), ALL of my projects, tasks, deals, leads and daily activities across multiple companies are more organized and managed than they have ever been in my 30 year career.

Deborah Schuster

Indispensable -- despite a few bugs!

Reviewed 2019-02-28

Despite the cons above, I don't know how I ever got along without eWay. I use the Projects component most often. My projects are MUCH more organized now, and things aren't falling through the cracks. The Deals feature is my second favorite part of the application. Overall, I really like the program even though there are some bugs to be worked out.It works from within Outlook and synchronizes with Outlook data.

Dita Mullerova

We have a very good experience. We appreciate clear graphics, good functionality and customer supp

Reviewed 2017-06-01

We can focus on our customers - we keep in touch with them, we know their needs and we can react quickly to their requirements. Product is complex. We like fast customer support and marketing module that allows us to pursue and monitor our mkg campaigns. With this product we are focused on our customers and their needs.

Dev Dasgupta

Experience with Eway has been simply great. Probably the best Outlook based sales tracking tool.

Reviewed 2017-06-30

I was looking for a simple, easy & seamless prospect tracking system within Outlook. E-way surprisingly adds so much more functionalities that some of them I haven't even started exploring yet as it more than meets my needs, out of the box. Yet, its email marketing functionalities & campaign tracking are nothing short of awesome! Much more than what I asked for, Eway is a very powerful sales management tool & if used effectively, can simplify prospecting & convert of leads much easily.

Branislav Bician

I like it

Reviewed 2017-05-29

i like tha fact that the software is connected to microsoft outlook. Another benefit is having a well working mobile app. Stas and reports are also a good feature.

Tomas Zavodny

Outlook users will like it.

Reviewed 2017-09-05

CRM system. Central point of Notes about customers and Leads. Calendar planning and tasks integrated with Outlook.- Outlook integration so easy creation of Leads, Contacts, Companies. - Tasks integration - can work offline - mobile device support (Android and iPhone), synchronization of Contacts - many Reports - interconnection with ERP possible

Jan Ondracek

Variability, simple setup, multiple reports

Reviewed 2017-08-17

I most like the adjustable workflow for project management. This functionality has helped us greatly in the processing of internal processes

Jiri Novotny

Before installing Eway I changed 3 crm. For consulting company as LOGICON it is the best choice

Reviewed 2017-06-06

Fast and simple overview of all bussines activities.Integrated part (add-on) of MS Outlook.. User set up of workflow for leads and projects. Mobile application.

Martin Istvanek

We are very satisfied with the software

Reviewed 2017-08-21

The big advantage is that the program runs in a familiar environment. This makes it easy to implement, employees are quick to orientate. It saves significantly implementation costs.