ScheduleOnce

Prospects & clients schedule meetings while your team works

ScheduleOnce Reviews

Tom J.

This is awesome for our clients to easily schedule through our website. It integrates great with different calendars and our CRM.

Olivia M.

You can do almost everything with this product. And the customer support are really great, fast and good answears.

Emil H.

Cons

The software always booked the wrong time. Support was unable to figure out the issue and they would not provide a refund AND were not able to turn off automatic billing.

I can't point to any on thing I dislike about the platform. Digging for invoices each month for an expense report can sometimes be a hassle.

Tom J.

While it has made the normal scheduling of appointments easier, because of the difficulty in dealing with problems, and problems do come up, I'm looking for another provider of this service.

Richard H.

4.5

Appointment booking made easy

Pros

I've experimented with a few other scheduling & booking apps. ScheduleOnce by OnceHub stands out as the best & most convenient one for business purposes. Whenever someone wants to schedule a discovery call or consultation with my digital marketing agency, I simply hand them the page to book and I get all the info I need in a flash! It's eliminated communication barriers between myself & my customers & prospects, and has helped me greatly to expedite the marketing help I provide for small business owners and professional consultants. The best part, SO integrates direct with Google Calendar - meaning all we need to do to block off an unavailable time is create an event from our Calendar, which is a huge save for those times I'm not signed into OnceHub.

Cons

SO doesn't easily integrate with Instagram and other social media. If IG had directly supported it as a custom booking option for business profiles, it would be even more of a life-saver for those visiting our business Instagram profile.

Amazing features and product but not intuitive UI or customization

ScheduleOnce is solving exactly what we need it to do which is why we continue to use it. I wish tweaks were made to simplify the interface and give the ability to customize more within the tool. This is something that Acuity had that we were more excited about but ScheduleOnce has delivered what we need it to do perfectly for its core functionality.

Pros

ScheduleOnce was one of the few platforms that solved a unique scenario for us. We needed the ability to book a meeting space calendar and multiple sales calendars at a single time. We do demo's of technology products and needed specific rooms booked with a sales person to execute the demo. Other products didn't allow the ability to book the meeting space and individual effectively. The other aspect that I do love is that ScheduleOnce easily connects with Zapier to push the scheduled booking through Zapier into HubSpot CRM via a form submission for a consistent experience for our sales team and ongoing automation within our company. Our sales team actually doesn't have to touch ScheduleOnce and maintains everything within HubSpot for their bookings.

Cons

I don't like that you have to sign out and log in via Google incognito to configure different accounts. Because we are using meeting spaces as a user there is a lot of signing out and signing in to configure the accounts vs. doing it in one space or having meeting spaces different than users. Our scenario is unique but this is a frustrating part when you are trying to configure 5 different accounts...

The customer support is horrible.

Pros

As long as you are just booking a regular appointment, and nothing goes wrong, it works great.

Cons

If you have any problems, or need help in any manner, good luck getting someone on the phone. All they want to do is email and refer you to hours upon hours of videos to watch. So a problem will take you days to get it resolved when it could have been resolved with a 3 minute phone call. I'd gladly pay three times what I'm paying today to have a customer service phone number that went to a department that could help me when I have an issue as opposed to their email system of referring me to videos.

Schedule Your Meetings While Creating Leads

Overall, ScheduleOnce has served its purpose and solved the original challenge we needed to address. Our sales team is happy and the handoff between marketing and sales has continued to be smooth adding this tool to our tech stack.

Pros

We needed a way to enable highly-qualified leads to schedule meetings directly with our sales reps for meetings, demos, etc. But we ALSO needed this action to create leads directly in our Marketing Automation System, Pardot. While the integration with Pardot is not native, ScheduleOnce was incredibly easy to configure with Zapier. Additionally, ScheduleOnce also enables us to create various different calendars for our sales reps based on different meeting types and lengths.

Cons

The embed feature doesn't always size appropriately on differing devices when we attempt to put the scheduler on one of our web pages. Additionally, we are unable to setup a redirect unless we upgrade to a more expensive version of the tool.

Great Scheduling Tool

Overall, it's a great tool at a good price.

Pros

ScheduleOnce is a great scheduling tool that allows prospects and clients to book appointments conveniently. It saves me a lot of time going back and forth to locate a mutually good time.

Cons

I am good with technology platforms, but not an expert and I prefer user-friendly tools and good customer support. The tool takes a little bit of time to understand how to customize the setup of the scheduler to your needs. Once setup, it has required very little maintenance on my part.

Top notch scheduling system- value priced.

Scheduling an appointment used to take me 15-20 minutes. Now it's a breeze with most set in under two minutes. The follow up automation simply can't be duplicated.

Pros

Scheduleonce is really a wolf in sheeps clothing-- while it appears to be a simple scheduling system, it really houses a comprehensive work flow system. Scheduling is integrated directly with google apps or office 365, calendars, so it's always up to date. Rule based scheduling allows to maximize user flexibility in booking, but prevents overscheduling. I have mine set up to limit new appointments to three per day. Feedback to users is first rate with a systemized set of follow up reminders, directions, and a follow up once the meeting is concluded.

Cons

Setup is not intuitive and requires a bit of hand holding. The view is worth the climb though-- the system saves way more time then you'd expect once you've perfected your workflow.

Very easy to use

This product has made a difficult job easy. I can offer my customers a wide range of appointment times, in their own time zone (which is often different to mine). The call is automatically set up with GoToMeeting and appears on my calendar. It's easy to cancel and or reschedule meetings.

Pros

This product syncs with GoToMeeting any my Outlook calendar. I can send a link to my customers for them to make an appointment with me, which will appear on my calendar during times that I have pre-selected. It makes scheduling calls at a convenient time easy. I really like the time zones feature.

Cons

Setting up the messages for customers can be tedious. It's not quite as intuitive as I'd like it to be but that doesn't need to be done very often.

Amazing product with tons of functions.

I save a lot of time with the scheduleonce function instead of email times or have to make a lot of calls. The customer just book a time at my businesspage: http://www.mindatorsupport.se/bokatid/

Pros

Cons

At some moments the sync for exchange havent been working, but this is not an usual problem. But got fast support to fix the issue.

Schedule Once Review

Very pleased with this service. I am glad we have utilized it for our scheduling needs as it has lightend the burden of our support staff to focus on current client servicing.

Pros

I love this service & has streamlined our orginization tremenously! We have pockets of insane business & Schedule once allows our clients to select a time that works best for them, while also allowing us to set the terms of our availabilty.

Cons

There have been a couple minor software snafu's, but even then it was a very quick fix & customer support has been very responsive

Simple scheduling and easy to use

I have enjoyed the software, I like the option of being able to send out my personal link as well as being able to embed on my personal website.

Pros

Schedule once is a great option for anyone needing to book out times for calls on their calender. It connects with gmail calendar, allows customization of messanges as well as the booking page. Once you get a hang of the features it is very simple to set up

Cons

There is a slight learning curve but once you get familiar with the controls and options it is a breeze to set up.

It has every feature you'll need

We use ScheduleOnce for client demo and support calls, they book calls from all over the world in multiple timezones so it's critical that the system recognizes the country they're in, sounds simple, most of the other software fails to do this well, therefore, we had a lot of no-shows or calls not booked at the right time.

Pros

It's a fully-featured booking system that integrates nicely into GoToMeeting. Super easy to use with great support if you get stuck. Works well for clients compared to other solutions we've used. You can set up so it only shows call times available in the users business hours.

Cons

Nothing major however it did take a little time to get my head around the concept of event types, booking pages, users and master pages.

Occasional integration disconnects but otherwise great performance

Pros

I had used ScheduleOnce integrated with Outlook calendar for scheduling appointments and checking availability for about a year without problem. The website is simple to use and configure for users. Once setup, you have a custom URL that you can share with clients and potential clients alike. As long as you set your availability and fill your calendar with personal and business events as well, you can be sure SO will only display truly available times to your clients and prevent scheduling errors.

Cons

After a year or so, SO began to allow clients to schedule calls at times my calendar had been marked busy. In addition to this, some scheduled calls would not appear on my Outlook calendar. After searching support and contacting support, it was suggested I uninstall and reinstall the desktop client application. This fixed it immediately but the issue returned again in the future. Support was fast to respond and suggested another technical fix which allowed it to refresh its connection. It was later explored by the support team and an update was issued which has since resolved the problem. It was a frustrating time during this period but SO's support was professional and helped resolve it in a reasonable amount of time.

Love it - and clients love it

I love this scheduler from first sight. Use if for a few years now. I was afraid clients wouldn't like it, and would still want to call me for scheduling. Mistake! They love it. Use it all the time. They like the freedom of seeing all the options and choosing. It's easy and fast for them to use. They use it both for scheduling and for rescheduling. I did take me a few hours to set it up perfectly (lots of this time was making sure my Google Calendar was all defined well, and all the meetings were in the right length). but the minute i got it up and running, i never had to deal with it any more. it just works perfectly.

Pros

Simple and fast for clients. Works well on mobile phones. Very pretty GUI.

Cons

For getting automatic bookings (without me having to confirm them), or for people to book a whole series of sessions, I would have to pay much more. So I don't use these options, but would like to.

A great tool but a bit pricy

It's good. I like them. But wish they weren't so pricey.

Pros

I like that I am able to integrate it with my Google calendar, that users who schedule get to have it be added to their Google calendar too and they are invited on the invite, and that if I want to manually move the appointment (let's say we're booking a follow up call right on the call) I can move it within Google Calendar and rename it and it works well and they will be notified via Google calendar.

Cons

all the additional features have to be paid for - a lot. Infusionsoft integration, Zapier, etc. And you have to pay for them for the year upfront which sucks. I only needed some integrations for a little bit. This tool I think is more pricy than some others on the market.

ScheduleOnce is AWESOME for more sophisticated scheduling needs

There are quite a few simple scheduling tools out there for small businesses to empower their customers to self-schedule. ScheduleOnce goes beyond that. I've used it in 2 companies to do very custom stuff--in the first company, we were using the WebEx integration to create webianrs automatically with each scheduled meeting. There are lots of sophisticated rules you can use as well to make sure the meetings get routed to the right person based on availability, round robin, etc. In the second company, mapping to Salesforce was key. Huge shoutout to their support staff (especially Suzie and also one of the co-founders, Gilad) for being incredibly helpful with all bugs and feature requests.

Pros

Integrations with your CRM, web conferencing, and calendar tools. Great support.

Cons

May be overkill if you only want a very simple scheduler.

No More Back and Forth to Schedule Meetings

Pros

The best thing about this software is the ability to generate custom scheduling links. There is no need to go back and forth in an email string to try to coordinate a common day/time. We use this currently to schedule sales demos and remote software training sessions. Simply send your scheduling link to a customer or prospect and they can pick a time that you have available that also works for them. It sends the appropriate calendar invites and reminders as well. We have also used the pooled availability feature to round-robin appointments between multiple coworkers who perform the same tasks.

Cons

The only thing I found a confusing was the initial setup. Setting up an individual link was simple enough and they give you a lot of customization options, but it got tricky when setting up master links that involve more than one person's calendar availability. The good thing is that once you have them set up, you're good to go moving forward, but the initial setup did take some time to figure out.

Single-biggest value add for Recruiters

I recommend it to anyone and everyone who facilitates meeting scheduling of any kind. There are comparable tools out there, so in general, I encourage the adoption of this technology as a whole. For $19/month, this tool pays for itself many times over.

Pros

I've been in Recruiting for 15+ years and never did I think I'd ever say this about a calendar integration tool: it has paid for itself a thousand fold in productivity. I already detest email; not having to do the whole back-and-forth of "How about this day or this time?" dance with all my candidates saves hours of productivity each week, which means more recruiting and less email.

Cons

I can't point to any on thing I dislike about the platform. Digging for invoices each month for an expense report can sometimes be a hassle? Maybe automate a PDF distribution via email would save that step.

Intuitive for Customers

Makes it easy for my customers to schedule a call. Sends reminders. Backend is complicated. Customer support sends canned responses sometimes that don't address the questions asked.

Pros

It's easy for customers to book calls with me

Cons

Complicated back-end makes it hard to know how to get set up.

ScheduleOnce makes scheduling simple

Support has been very responsive to the few issues that have come up.

Pros

I love how easy this is on the client! It auto-detects the time zone, so no more missed calls due to timezone misses. Can have multiple booking pages, with custom responses, images, and teams. Excellant tool for scheduling demos and training, syncs back to outlook,

Cons

The one thing I wish ScheduleOnce offered is an expiring link. Would love the ability to send out a schedule link that the client can't keep forever and book whenever they like. We use this to scheduling trainings, and often find that people book more calls than they are allowed. If there was an expiry or limit capability it would be perfect.

Game-Changer

ScheduleOnce has been a game-changer for our business. We are in the internet marketing space and use it for inbound appointments. Their product is incredible, and their service is just as good. We do approximately 300+ bookings a month on multiple booking pages. The only thing I wish they had is an "app" because we travel a lot and would love to make changes on the fly. They are mobile-enabled, but an app would take it to the next level. Let me be very clear...there is NO OTHER scheduling tool you should be using. We've tried them on and you get what you pay for with ScheduleOnce.

Pros

Everything

Cons

No App

ScheduleOnce - powerful and integrates with Zoom

ScheduleOnce has saved me a step in needing to separately set up a Zoom meeting for a client or prospect call. Because of this integration, I'm using ScheduleOnce instead of the in-house calendar program in my CRM.

Pros

The fact that clients and prospects can schedule easily is, of course, a plus, but the fact that it automatically integrates with Zoom is what makes it a necessity for our company.

Cons

It's not as easy to use and find where to edit things as I'd like. I usually have to fumble around for a few minutes if it's been a while since I've been in the interface.

Does Exactly What It Says, NO Back and Forth

I love it though I don't use it currently, I've used it for years. I am just too booked to want to have an open scheduler out there for people to access my schedule. Sometimes I don't even know what I will be doing the next day to want to take calls.

Pros

Online Scheduling Software that doesn't take brain science to operate, automatically converts time zones for each party, and makes sure you have a great set up for reminders and follow up for clients. Keeps you from having to ask "what time zone are you in" then doing the reverse math to remember your time or miss your meeting.

Cons

A tad pricier than others, but I beleive they were one of the earlier scheduling SAAS systems that picked up on the time zone difference integration.

Perfect scheduling app for product demos

Pros

Integrations with calendars, CRM, conferencing software, and email all at once is amazing. A customer can choose a date/time for their appointment and everything else is done automatically.

Cons

It is a little complex to use and set up. Sometimes it's hard to figure out where certain settings are at.

Great way to schedule training sessions with our new customers!

Pros

This software takes the pain out of trying to coordinate schedules to set up a meeting with our clients. I can send them a quick link and they can choose a time to speak with me. Great control over the schedule and plenty of settings to mess around with.

Cons

The options and menus that you need to work through to get the settings exactly the way you want can be a little bit convoluted at times.

Eases the process of scheduling meetings.

Pros

Scheduleone has a broad integration capability and we integrated this tool with Office365 and Salesforce in my organization ; helping us schedule virtual appointments with prospective clients and customers easily. Scheduleone automatically detects differences in time zone , adjusts daylight savings , and removes the need to calculate time zone differences , thereby allowing us interact in our local time.

Cons

The more staffs we have had using scheduleone ,the more expensive it gets. However the quality of the service is top draw.