OnceHub Logo

OnceHub

Be where it matters. Bring your A game and sell.

OnceHub Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.8/10

Reviews by rating

I recommend it to anyone and everyone who facilitates meeting scheduling of any kind. There are comparable tools out there, so in general, I encourage the adoption of this technology as a whole.
This is awesome for our clients to easily schedule through our website. It integrates great with different calendars and our CRM.
You can do almost everything with this product. And the customer support are really great, fast and good answears.
The software always booked the wrong time. Support was unable to figure out the issue and they would not provide a refund AND were not able to turn off automatic billing.
I can't point to any on thing I dislike about the platform. Digging for invoices each month for an expense report can sometimes be a hassle.
While it has made the normal scheduling of appointments easier, because of the difficulty in dealing with problems, and problems do come up, I'm looking for another provider of this service.

TG

Tasha G.

Account Manager

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

ScheduleOnce

Transcript

Anastacia: Hi, my name's Anastacia. I'm an account manager and I would rate ScheduleOnce a four out of...

Thank you, Anastacia. You bring smiles to our faces every time we watch your review! : )

DS

Dawn S.

CEO and Founder

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

ScheduleOnce - powerful and integrates with Zoom

Michael N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great scheduling software for sales funnels

THough it was a challenge to set up, it's now working great. Huge fan of the way it integrates with landing pages, and how it sends the client one thing and me another--I get all the info I need, saved right in the calendar invite, whcih makes the sales call setup a lot simpler. No searching the CRM for stuff, it's right where I need it.

Pros

It presents a custom form for prospects to fill when they set up an appointment. There is a lot of room for customization here, and that's why I started using this in the first place.

Cons

Setting everything up can be confusing. The software is not intuitive to me, with different names for things than I would have expected. You set up the form in one interface and then you have to go to another interface to link it to campaigns. Both places have settings with the same name, but they affect the output differently.

Thank you Michael for your comprehensive review of OnceHub - especially your constructive feedback on making it easier to tap into the power the platform offers. We'll fold your feedback into the work we're doing continuously to enhance the intuitiveness of the OnceHub interface.

Emil H.

Amazing product with tons of functions.

I save a lot of time with the scheduleonce function instead of email times or have to make a lot of calls. The customer just book a time at my businesspage: http://www.mindatorsupport.se/bokatid/

Pros

Cons

At some moments the sync for exchange havent been working, but this is not an usual problem. But got fast support to fix the issue.

TL

Talya L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

I really struggled with ScheduleOnce

It was a constant struggle to have ScheduleOnce properly sync with my ical and the way I already did scheduling. It just didn't work for me.

Pros

There are lots of benefits to the way ScheduleOnce is structured. I liked the professionalism from the user side.

Cons

I found it SO challenging to use ScheduleOnce with my ical. I just couldn't get them to sync properly and it was too complicated to easily solve.

Dr. Kyle M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Simple scheduling and easy to use

I have enjoyed the software, I like the option of being able to send out my personal link as well as being able to embed on my personal website.

Pros

Schedule once is a great option for anyone needing to book out times for calls on their calender. It connects with gmail calendar, allows customization of messanges as well as the booking page. Once you get a hang of the features it is very simple to set up

Cons

There is a slight learning curve but once you get familiar with the controls and options it is a breeze to set up.

Brandon M.

Used other for 2+ years

Does Exactly What It Says, NO Back and Forth

I love it though I don't use it currently, I've used it for years. I am just too booked to want to have an open scheduler out there for people to access my schedule. Sometimes I don't even know what I will be doing the next day to want to take calls.

Pros

Online Scheduling Software that doesn't take brain science to operate, automatically converts time zones for each party, and makes sure you have a great set up for reminders and follow up for clients. Keeps you from having to ask "what time zone are you in" then doing the reverse math to remember your time or miss your meeting.

Cons

A tad pricier than others, but I beleive they were one of the earlier scheduling SAAS systems that picked up on the time zone difference integration.

Abimbola K.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Eases the process of scheduling meetings.

Pros

Scheduleone has a broad integration capability and we integrated this tool with Office365 and Salesforce in my organization ; helping us schedule virtual appointments with prospective clients and customers easily. Scheduleone automatically detects differences in time zone , adjusts daylight savings , and removes the need to calculate time zone differences , thereby allowing us interact in our local time.

Cons

The more staffs we have had using scheduleone ,the more expensive it gets. However the quality of the service is top draw.

Lizzy S.

Higher Education,

Easy and convenient

Pros

It's easy and simple to use with no training required. The software design is intuitive and easily integrated with other calendars (like google, microsoft outlook, etc). It is also highly customizable

Cons

It is difficult to edit date-specific changes. As this is an important function this should be on the main page, not buried as it is currently

Eran B.

E-Learning, self-employed

Good enough, but not my favourite

Pros

It was relatively easy to use It has a ton of features and ways to do all sorts of things

Cons

In my mind it was not intuitive​ enough I had to play around with it too much to get it to do what I want it to do Once you get the hang of it, it's okay, but for the simplicity I wanted, it was not simple enough It worked well when it worked

Eduardo C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Absolutely the best

Very good experience. I like and recommend.

Pros

It was easy to setup and has lots of features. I compared quite a bit and this was the best online scheduling tool

Cons

The user interface seems a bit outdated but that's just a preference thing.

Thank you for your feedback, Eduardo. Wishing you all the best!

FR

Francisco R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

There's better options

The learning curve took a long time for something very simple.

Pros

The ability to customize text reminders and calendar availability

Cons

The thing I liked the least about OnceHub is I found it expensive and not very user friendly.

Thank you, Francisco. OnceHub is as simple or as complex as you need it to be, but we recognize that this isn't always immediately apparent. We hope your experience has improved with time? Please let us know.

TH

Tanekqua H.

Financial Services, self-employed

Happy Customer

Excellent experience. Recently had a client need to cancel our appointment and I was able to send a reschedule link and the client immediately rescheduled. I don’t need an administrator to manage my calendar just yet anyone. You can search for the customer by name, company, etc if you need to manage that appointment. Quick and easy

Pros

I love the simplicity of the look and feel. I love the fact the free version provides some of the pro features with limitations but grateful for what is available.

Cons

Help documents are limited and if non technical users, they may not know how to get started

Thank you for your feedback, Tanekqua. We're happy to be able to support your business.

MJ

Mackenzie J.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Schedule Your Meetings While Creating Leads

Overall, ScheduleOnce has served its purpose and solved the original challenge we needed to address. Our sales team is happy and the handoff between marketing and sales has continued to be smooth adding this tool to our tech stack.

Pros

We needed a way to enable highly-qualified leads to schedule meetings directly with our sales reps for meetings, demos, etc. But we ALSO needed this action to create leads directly in our Marketing Automation System, Pardot. While the integration with Pardot is not native, ScheduleOnce was incredibly easy to configure with Zapier. Additionally, ScheduleOnce also enables us to create various different calendars for our sales reps based on different meeting types and lengths.

Cons

The embed feature doesn't always size appropriately on differing devices when we attempt to put the scheduler on one of our web pages. Additionally, we are unable to setup a redirect unless we upgrade to a more expensive version of the tool.

JH

Jill H.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Very easy to use

This product has made a difficult job easy. I can offer my customers a wide range of appointment times, in their own time zone (which is often different to mine). The call is automatically set up with GoToMeeting and appears on my calendar. It's easy to cancel and or reschedule meetings.

Pros

This product syncs with GoToMeeting any my Outlook calendar. I can send a link to my customers for them to make an appointment with me, which will appear on my calendar during times that I have pre-selected. It makes scheduling calls at a convenient time easy. I really like the time zones feature.

Cons

Setting up the messages for customers can be tedious. It's not quite as intuitive as I'd like it to be but that doesn't need to be done very often.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

No More Back and Forth to Schedule Meetings

Pros

The best thing about this software is the ability to generate custom scheduling links. There is no need to go back and forth in an email string to try to coordinate a common day/time. We use this currently to schedule sales demos and remote software training sessions. Simply send your scheduling link to a customer or prospect and they can pick a time that you have available that also works for them. It sends the appropriate calendar invites and reminders as well. We have also used the pooled availability feature to round-robin appointments between multiple coworkers who perform the same tasks.

Cons

The only thing I found a confusing was the initial setup. Setting up an individual link was simple enough and they give you a lot of customization options, but it got tricky when setting up master links that involve more than one person's calendar availability. The good thing is that once you have them set up, you're good to go moving forward, but the initial setup did take some time to figure out.

CT

Carol T.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Always there to help

Very efficient system, easy to use.

Pros

When ever I have an issue, which is not often, the customer support and live chat feature has always impressed me. I know I can get a quick and effective resolution to my issue.

Cons

The reporting. I wish I could export more of the fields to an excel spreadsheet. Everyday I have to manually add the appointment time, student time zone, and notes to the exported list of students.

Thank you for the feedback, Carol. We are always looking at ways we can offer more value, and hope you will continue to be impressed going forward.

SC

Sean C.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Schedule Once Review

Very pleased with this service. I am glad we have utilized it for our scheduling needs as it has lightend the burden of our support staff to focus on current client servicing.

Pros

I love this service & has streamlined our orginization tremenously! We have pockets of insane business & Schedule once allows our clients to select a time that works best for them, while also allowing us to set the terms of our availabilty.

Cons

There have been a couple minor software snafu's, but even then it was a very quick fix & customer support has been very responsive

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Perfect scheduling app for product demos

Pros

Integrations with calendars, CRM, conferencing software, and email all at once is amazing. A customer can choose a date/time for their appointment and everything else is done automatically.

Cons

It is a little complex to use and set up. Sometimes it's hard to figure out where certain settings are at.

DS

Dawn S.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

ScheduleOnce - powerful and integrates with Zoom

ScheduleOnce has saved me a step in needing to separately set up a Zoom meeting for a client or prospect call. Because of this integration, I'm using ScheduleOnce instead of the in-house calendar program in my CRM.

Pros

The fact that clients and prospects can schedule easily is, of course, a plus, but the fact that it automatically integrates with Zoom is what makes it a necessity for our company.

Cons

It's not as easy to use and find where to edit things as I'd like. I usually have to fumble around for a few minutes if it's been a while since I've been in the interface.

TW

Terry W.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Excellent Product

Easy for clients to schedule.

Pros

I have used this tool for many years. It is very easy to use and my clients love it.

Cons

I do not have specific suggestions at this point.

Thank you for your feedback, Terry. We're happy to be able to support your business.

Learning curve, but worth it!

It's all about functionality. No other scheduling software is as robust as ScheduleOnce is...

Pros

Besides being a scheduling system, I really love the "multi-user" function. With a sales team located around the globe, it makes it more convenient for new users to just choose a time and the system find the right person to schedule them with.

Cons

It has a steep learning curve. It will take some time for you to learn, and the fact it will cost a little to really get going if you have a medium to large size team.

SS

Sean S.

Schedule once has helped our appointment show rate double in the last year!

Pros

I'm so happy with how easy this software is to use! We have even embedded the appointment setting page into several websites with ease, and that has helped keep customers on our website!

Cons

The only issue we have ever had was that with the new update, some of our embedded pages stopped working on Ipads.

KK

Kenny K.

Very easy to integrate with our internal CRM

Pros

You scan have multiple links to help keep track of where the meeting requests are coming from. Helps to focus your efforts.

Cons

Nothing really negative to say about this. They send a lot of emails about updates and things like that but I'm sure those can be opted out of.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Best tool for booking sales call / product demo

Pros

We have sales team around world and its multi user function is the win win game for us. Customer can choose which timezone they are and it automatically finds the correct sales person.

Cons

Overpriced and some integrations can be increased

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Affordable scheduling software for small businesses

Pros

Affordable and easy to use. Its integration with Google is really helpful as that's what I (and all my clients) are using. Great tool if you're trying to manage scheduling among multiple time zones as well because it automatically adjusts for that.

Cons

While it's perfect for a small agency or freelancer, I'd say this isn't very suitable for larger companies.

VG

Victor G.

Filled my needs

begginer

Pros

It allowed me to sync with Google Calendar si I don't get double bookings.

Cons

Too many links and buttons, take a while to understand.

Thank you, Victor.