vCita Business App Reviews

4.41/5 (130 reviews)

Ann Conklin

Vcita has grown along with my dog walking business

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Automation, ease of use, runs my business life efficientlyVcita has "grown" along with my dog walking/pet care business that I started 3 years ago. I use it everyday. The facebook page for improvement suggestions has been a great way to listen to customer needs. I'm impressed by all of the positive changes so far

Anonymous

Wonderful way to engage visitors to your website. I highly recommend for new practitioners

Reviewed 2017-10-31

Love having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar. 1. Love the POP up on the website - engages visitors and my business grew because of it 2. I like the ability for my patients to schedule their own appointments and I can make recurring appointments 3. People can schedule with other team members 4. Syncs with Google Calendar 5. Works well on mobile

Dario Omerdic

Unique Appointment Management Solution

Reviewed 2018-10-03

For me, Vcita is now capturing more leads on my site because the visitors have a better interaction thanks to the widget that is constantly displayed, capturing the prospects and enticing them to contact me.This is the best FREE Appointment Generator system you can get. It differentiates from other products by letting you set up a widget on your website that will capture the prospects and notify them to initiate a conversation with you by calling you, sending an email or leaving a note. Once the potential prospect starts any action, you can follow up on the web portal and start your lead generation/marketing campaign from there if you want. Vcita is easy to use and setup, and I would recommend any business to incorporate it on their website since it is FREE.

John Scibal, OD, CBA

No-brainer for appointment based business

Reviewed 2017-05-01

I provide business management consulting for optometrists. All my work is done through appointments and email. vCita flawlessly syncs my calendar and allows clients to schedule when I'm actually available. Prior to vCita, I spent way too much time suggesting times, getting voicemails, etc. Besides that, they have done a great job of allowing a feature-rich "live-site" that is easy to set up and super customizable. I think for many businesses it would suffice to be the landing page.Very simple appointment set-ups. Before vCita there was a ton of back and other emails, or worse than that - phone calls.

Stephanie Miller

My Business Runs on vCita

Reviewed 2017-01-13

Scheduling interviews with businesses in different time zones used to be a nightmare before I found vCita. Now, I am confident I'll never miss a call thanks to vCita sending notifications to both parties in our respective time zones.The vCita Team is very responsive and open to new feature requests. All it took was a suggestion of making directions to a client's location accessible through the app and they made it a one-click solution! Because the app works across different devices, I can run my business from anywhere.

Gabrielle Loehr

Great service, hugely helpful for coaching and case management

Reviewed 2015-12-09

I have been doing life coaching and small business consulting and am about to start doing mental health case management. I just got my LLC and am doing everything by myself. It's a lot of work, but companies like vCita, that do a few things really well, have been making it possible for me to put my business together. I have been extremely concerned for the confidentiality of my client information (who wants to be hacked, really?), but I have also needed to make sure I can get paid beforehand or store a credit card. vCita is HIPAA compliant, whichi s a huge relief, although I found out HIPAA compliance is only relevent if you deal with insurance companies, which I don't. Through emails over two weeks, Kylee K. has patiently answered all of my questions. With every answer, she has shown me how much vCita can actually do, how flexible it is, and how customizable it is. I am going to be advertising and launching in the next few weeks and I am confident that if I have problems, they shouldn't be with vCita. Easy to use, great customer support, and the articles for explaining things actually explain them, so you don't have to google it even after getting an answer. The things I asked about that they didn't have, Kylee gave me the link to a features suggestion forum for users and encouraged me to list the features there. She also invited me to beta test for an AWeber integration, so I would assume that asking about your email marketing provider would be a good way to let their development team know which ones to make API's for first.

Nadir Sharif

My admin and I have several hours of additional productive time!

Reviewed 2017-10-30

I save at least 1 hour every week, and my admin saves 2-3 hours every week . This means that our team gets a lot more done in a week than was possible with vCita. + Ease of use - this tool is very easy to use for me, and my clients love it for the easy of use. + HUGE Time Savings - I have spent no time scheduling meetings this year, and my admin has spent less than 30 minutes. + Mobile interface - including a simple app, and SMS reminders + Overall cost + Customization + Record-keeping - I can easily search the meeting history for any of my students

Matthew Hoelscher

Money Making Machine!

Reviewed 2017-10-29

Better return on my Adwords marketing budget. It also saves me hours of a week playing telephone tag to schedule clients. I work and vCita schedules so I do not have to get involved. Everything else is just gravey!The floating Word Press Plugin makes it so easy for clients to reach out to me. I do not have to worry about a call to action on every page. vCita is there, no matter where they click! Adwords is EXPENSIVE vCita ensures I get the return on investment converting the clicks into paying clients in my office.

Brenda Smith

I am not tech savvy but I can use this software and the customer service is excellent.

Reviewed 2017-10-30

A complete online scheduling, email, CRM, event booking, stat tracking system. It's perfect for me. It's easy to learn and use for both myself and my clients. I can customize the communications and the reminders are great. I also like that I can book events through the software so I don't have to use Eventbrite or any other outside program. I get paid in two days rather than wait for Eventbrite to hold my money until the event is over. I love that I can choose whether or not I require payment for my different services. There's also an email component built in so I can communicate with my clients directly. It's very complete for what I want and need.

DeRea Burrow

Cost effective, user friendly

Reviewed 2017-10-23

Scheduling appointments and staying well organized.I am able to keep up with my schedule and all appointments, and keep everything well organize. In my line of business I need to keep up with appointments, time line for sending out ads, promotions. As a travel agent we must keep up with who is traveling and their time frame of traveling. This software helps in this area.

Chris Westfall

The Lead Funnel Starts with Vcita

Reviewed 2017-11-20

Contacts. Leads. Connections. Conversations. What more can a consultant ask for? I run a small business, and Vcita is my call center, appointment manager and more.This tool has been my number one go-to resource for lead generation. In my business, contact is king. Giving clients and potential clients an easy way to access my calendar, and set up a time to talk, is a central part of my business model. It links in easily with my website, you can see it in action at westfallonline[dot]com

Tyrone ward

really helps a small contractor like my self stay organized

Reviewed 2017-11-16

a Organized system to engage with my potential customers 24/7customers can create their own file when reaching out to us thru our website and request appointments

Kimse LaMeel Whiteside

Love it and I love that it keeps getting better

Reviewed 2017-10-31

I like having all my clients in one place. I love that new features are being added all the time. I love that I can integrate it with my website

Brian Numan

Hypnotherapy Business

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Good website widget/contact form. Used the free version for a while before taking the plunge and paying for a full plan.It integrates with Google Calendar and customers can book online - it's great and saves a lot of time especially as a one man band as customers can do everything online leaving me to see to the customers.

Daniel Poff, Ph.D., CPCC

Hands down, the best CRM service available!

Reviewed 2017-10-23

Ease of use, intuitive, and consistently faultless over time. Customers always comment on how good the system is from their perspective. The software is easy to use, intuitive and performs consistently over time. I searched a long time for a CRM system that I could use for my small coaching and consulting practice.

Dion Travers

I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day.

Reviewed 2017-10-30

The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything. Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!

Alex Phillips

WAS CHARGED TO TRY THE SOFTWARE

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2017-11-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Anonymous

All docs and invoicing in on platform

Reviewed 2017-11-01

Ease of taking payments and invoicing for servicesInvoicing and doc library and the website widget for scheduling and taking payments. Ease of use and cost effective when considering the payment platform build in with Stripe

Loresha Lance

Great app

Reviewed 2018-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Easily connects to stripe for payments. It has a great CRM With a lot of features and easily accessible for customers to make payments

Gail Thorpe

Great system

Reviewed 2017-10-30

The branding especially so far the different offers like coupons etc is fantastic. Ease of system. Group support and customer service

Alberto Biffi

A working collaborator

Reviewed 2017-10-31

Vcita allows me to organize and keep me updated on my appointments. And there are other features that I want to implement in my daily use. Hold me on the piece!

Orly Katz

Support is hard to reach , takes hours to get a response. Was put on hold with VERY annoying music.

Reviewed 2017-11-09

Scheduling feature is good.The scheduling feature. With some adjustments it will be much better, like color code appointments and such.

Susan M Signer

Vcita is a reliable contact performing software

Reviewed 2018-03-06

I enjoy the convenience of using Vcita to obtain leads for appointments and document services. Vcita is easy to use and inexpensive.I've used Vcita for over 4 years and all my contact and appointment requests were received immediately. In my business niche, a prolonged notification means loss of business. Several leads and contact requests have been performed by Vcita. I can easily log into Vcita, use the dashboard to review contacts, respond, and grab the lead.

Luis Betancourt

In 5 words: I can't live without vcita

Reviewed 2017-10-31

I don't need a personal assistant thanks to vcita ;)Vcita is my personal assistant, it manages my agenda and payment requests, i only need to keep my calendar updated and get meeting requests and Paypal payment notifications ;)

Vincent Tan Soon

happy with the product

Reviewed 2018-01-04

ease of use. works smoothly. reliable.integrates well with website. many functions. works over windows and smartphone apps