HelpCrunch Logo

HelpCrunch Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.13/10

See full reviews by rating

Cons

The price is great considering the features that it have. The support team is amazing.
HelpCrunch was the clear choice for me because of their value for money services, compared to other expensive Support systems. They are continually improving and adding features which is great.
The limit of emails and auto-messages in our plan is a little upsetting.
The part that annoyed me was the speed of the system in Sydney Australia. 6 secs to load images on their site (confirmed with speed test sites too).
They still miss some REST API endpoints for scenarios of complex integrations.

HelpCrunch users...

Help Scout-logocaret

Help Scout

Zendesk-logocaret

Zendesk

How would you rate HelpCrunch?

Simple, fun, works like a charm!

Pros

Very easy to set up with very nice support, using the same agent chat I use on my own website

Cons

IOS version lacks a few features, as I understand should be fixed in the next IOS update.

Powerful tools, easy ot implement

Pros

The help crunch interface is really accessible, which doesn't require our editors to learn lots of new skills just to edit our knowledge base.

Cons

I have a really hard time staying logged in when I'm on a desktop and a laptop. It requires to log in anew constantly.

Thank you for your review, Cesar!

Simple to use & integrate, makes customers happy

I use HelpCrunch to make it as easy as possible for my users to get help.

Pros

* Easy to integrate in my app * Mobile app so I can answer customers asap * Fast customer support

Cons

Honestly I am very happy. I had an issue with the mobile app but the customer support fixed it quickly.

Fantastic to hear all that, Samy! Keep up the great work at supporting your customers.

Software con multitud de funcionalidades fáciles de manejar

Destaco el tener en un mismo software la parte de live chat + email marketing. Ya no necesito software's como ActiveCampaign, etc... También knowledge docs...

Pros

Muy cuidado en los detalles, minimalista y a la vez muy completo. Me gusta mucho la integración entre live chat y email marketing. Es precisamente lo que yo estaba buscando.

Cons

Necesita una app en Zapier que me han confirmado que está lista en pocos meses. En mi caso ésta debería integrarse con PayKickStart. Debería ser completa y no testimonial. La modificación de etiquetas en los contactos debería ser más ágil. Me han confirmado que nuevas funcionalidades al respecto llegan en breve.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Live chat for support

Implementing HelpCrunch saved us a lot of time and efforts being able to manage many more tasks with fewer support teammates

Pros

Awesome live chat software for support team with lots of cool features: - chat notes - chat ratings - in-app messenger - automated and manual messages

Cons

I have literally nothing to complain about, everything works great and we rarely face any bugs.

Easy way for me to keep track of customer support and general help.

It has been positive. I can definitely see my traffic generating more visits and I am able to help others much faster.

Pros

It is a one stop shop for me to chat with customers or visitors at my website AND it also includes email integration. All of this comes at a reasonable price.

Cons

The Android app is still very buggy. It has become a little more stable, but it still needs work as others have mentioned.

Thank you for the fair review. We are working on our Android app to improve its overall performance. Stay tuned, there is an update coming soon ;)

Good priced chat platform with great support

Pros

We have used the platform for 9 months and have experienced constant development of features and great support when needed. They also take our feedback into consideration and have released several features that meet our demands.

Cons

Reporting could be improved. We use tags on the chats to be able to report and learn from the topics, but there is no easy way of doing this at the moment.

Thank you for your report. We have a few new reports coming soon. Stay tuned!

One of the best live chatting tool

Pros

This tool is perfect for those who want to acquire new leads, but also for those who want to involve the customers they already have in the interaction. It's also great for immediate support for your clients or talks in real-time with your potential customers. I really like the possibility of customizing chat widget so it could suit better to design of my website. What more - you have the whole conversation history in one place which helps you get a full image of it.

Cons

At the moment there is nothing to dislike, if I find some cons, I will edit this review.

Thanks so much, Anna!

Easy to set up and send marketing messages

We were looking for a reliable communication solution for a reasonable price, and we got what we wanted.

Pros

We had no problem sending targeted messages to our customer audience through HelpCrunch toolset, it's easy to easy and offers a bunch of beautiful templates which we were able to customize as to our needs.

Cons

We are quite happy with HelpCrunch features and the seamless way it integrated with the other tools we are using.

Thanks for taking time to leave the review!

Easy, but with a lot of options

Pros

It's really easy to use, everything is logical. But if needed, you can use a lot of options given and make from it a complicated system of customer support.

Cons

Can't point out anything specific, everything suits our needs.

Irina, thanks for the review! We're glad to have Fitlap as our customer.

All in One Solution for your Customers

I am so thrilled to use this app. We were looking only an email marketing tool and with this app - we received just more - chat, helpdesk and email automated marketing tool in the same time.

Pros

I like the chat system and especially is how easy is to send email or message to customers. Also, there is a lot of pre-made templates that can help you with faster and better respond to clients. It is not just a chatting system, it is more - it could be an email marketing tool and help desk at the same time. Also, design and user experience is on other level comparing to similar tools.

Cons

The only issue that I could find that when sending an email - email is signed by help crunch organization instead of a company. Maybe there is a way to change this - but I could find that setting.

Thanks so much for the love, Ivan!

Inexpensive alternative to Intercom

I would recommend Helpcrunch to all savvy sales/marketing/customer experience execs who are looking for a less expensive alternative solution to cover customer communication needs.

Pros

Helpcrunch doesn't break the bank unlike the major players like Drift or Intercom, yet it provides and extensive suite of functionality, very comparable to those two.

Cons

Nothing specific that I dislike - more native integrations would be nice though.

Appreciate your thoughts, David!

A good value-minded customer chat app

HelpCrunch lets us focus on customer chat

Pros

HelpCrunch is a great solution when what you really want to focus on is chat-based support and conversion. It is easy to create lead popup magnets, send onboarding emails, maintain a knowledge base, and establish conversations with multiple operators. This covers most of the things we want and are happy that there is a value-based tool like this without the bloat of other tools.

Cons

It is a simplified system so you won’t find some of the more advanced features you’ll find on more expensive tools.

Great tool for chats and emails

It's much easier for our users to contact us via live chat, and for us, it's great to see all the history of communication

Pros

Helpcrunch allows us to engage with our users both via chat and email. All the history of communication is gathered in one place, so it's easy to see all the info.

Cons

It would be great to see some kind of a knowledge base to let me quickly deal with all the features. Anyway, support team is always ready to help me.

I makes new opportunities possible

Pros

The software is easy to use. For us as company but also for the visitors. I get several business requests in a month through the chat.

Cons

You can't combine the software with other tools like messenger so you have one tool for all your support questions.

Thanks for the review, Bob! Great to hear your visitors and your team enjoy using HelpCrunch chat. Facebook Messenger integration is coming soon! We will notify you when it's out.

Amazing software!

Great overall experience.

Pros

As a transfer from Zendesk, helpcrunch is super user friendly and easy to use. It didn’t take us long to implement and start using.

Cons

Nothing yet! We like all the features and supper is great.

Glad to have you on board, Timothy!

Support tool

I use HelpCrunch to provide support to our customers and upsell when possible. It's a great tool that does the job well.

Pros

Nicely looking live chat, easy to set up, works great

Cons

No cons so far, would be great to have articles functionality built in though

Great tool for my business

These guys are very responsive to all my team’s requests. For the price they ask, it’s definitely one of the best software.

Pros

I love it. Easy to set up and use. I especially like the way it looks like on our website - I was able to set it up exactly like I wanted.

Cons

0 problems with the live chat in 3 months. Literally nothing I'd change, everything works as expected!

Very nice of you! Thanks for the great feedback

Effortless Software

Pros

Helpcrunch makes something that would have been very techinical and expensive the complete opposite. I have enjoyed using Helpcrunch on multiple sites and have never ever had an issue. Customer service is also fantastic.

Cons

it was a little confusing to begin with but after a little bit of practise it became very familiar.

Thanks a lot Harry!

Pros

Easy to set up and cost-effective. In addition to an amazing support system to help you with any flows that may arise.

Cons

The product has been great so far. I will check back after my first year.

Thank you, Jorge!

Great product and value for money

I am one of these people who carry out a lot of research before going with a new supplier. I have been looking for a new live chat provider for a couple of weeks now. I had 3 main criteria. 1) Modern interface that could be rolled out across multiple sites. 2) Targetted Chats 3) Cost effective. I am scared to think about how many website and trials I undertook, however, I finally chose HelpCrunch and I delighted that I did. Simple to set-up, plus it ticked all my criteria. I would certainly recommend. p.s. when I did reach out to the team to ask any questions' I got a super quick, and helpful reply.

Pros

Modern interface Targetted messages Super easy to use

Cons

I have been using for a couple of weeks and as yet I don't have anything negative to say.

Thanks Alan! We're glad you did a thorough research and chose HelpCrunch in the end. Best of luck!

Customer support how it should be done

Really pleased with the software. It's well priced and beautiful.

Pros

Very pleased with the widget styling and easy way I can integrate the chat widget onto my site. The way in which my business hours can be set saves me from getting unwanted support tickets on my weekend through my mobile application as well, which has saved me a lot of stress!

Cons

I'd really love a help base that could automatically guage a user's request based on keywords and recommend a help article, further diminishing the amount of support tickets I get.

Thanks for the kind review, Annabel! Help base feature is already in development. We will definitely let you know when it's released so that you can further decrease the amount of resources involved in your customer support.

A true 360-degree view of your communications with customers

Great live chat with a comprehensive functionality yet attractively priced.

Pros

It's an easy to use yet a powerful tool comparable to platforms like Intercom with competitive pricing and functionality.

Cons

Actually I think I like everything about this platform. I would suggest to keep working on the CRM and marketing automation part to offer even more options to the users.

Needs more work

Pros

has a lot of features such as online chat and emails

Cons

the icon is not customizable and we can't make it fit out brand

Thanks for your review and the feedback! Would be great to know which icon you're talking about. The live chat widget button is totally customizable - you can adjust its size, color, and even choose between various button types. The amount of customization options available to you depends on the pricing plan you're on. Hope to see you back on HelpCrunch sometime soon! If any questions arise, don't hesitate to contact our customer support team via chat. Have a great day!

Awesome

My workers quickly got used to the software, they found it very easy to use, they had never used a tool as complete as this.

Pros

The software is beautiful, very easy to use, although it is a fairly complete tool, our company is proud to use that application. we recommend it 100%

Cons

I honestly liked everything about this application.

Thanks for your review, Jonathan!