HelpCrunch Reviews

4.96/5 (24 reviews)

Anonymous

Intercom alternative

Reviewed 2018-10-18

Our support and sales guys use Helpcrunch to communicate with our visitors, users and paying customers - all from a single dashboard.We've switched from Intercom, so I'll highlight the biggest differences between HelpCrunch and Intercom: 1) Prices - Helpcrunch became a 7 x cheaper solution for our customer support compared to Intercom 2) Their customer service guys rock. 3) Some cool neat features that Intercom didn't have

James McClean

Highly recommended, excellent support and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Better customer engagement and ongoing customer relationship improvement.I first found the HelpCrunch site when searching for alternatives to Intercom and had a brief chat with a live chat agent. I then re-visited 2 days later and was able to continue the conversation exactly where we'd left off. Their support is outstanding. The installation and setup of the software is impressively fast and very and easy to understand. I had it up and running on our site within 2 minutes. Their admin interface is easy to navigate too, I tested a chat message and it popped up instantly. We now use HelpCrunch daily to better connect with our customers. It helps us to onboard, support and retain our users better.

Volodymyr Zastavnyy

Amazing toolset for customer interaction

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Very nice experience with the software so far. It has everything we need for customer communication and support in a single place. Highly recommendI love having all the tools I need in one system - and that's definitely important when we're talking about customer communication. Having all chats and emails with the same customer in a single place is a big benefit for our team.

Elena Demianenko

Great tool for chats and emails

Reviewed 2018-02-14

It's much easier for our users to contact us via live chat, and for us, it's great to see all the history of communicationHelpcrunch allows us to engage with our users both via chat and email. All the history of communication is gathered in one place, so it's easy to see all the info.

Yuliya Karnaukh

A true 360-degree view of your communications with customers

Reviewed 2017-11-15

Great live chat with a comprehensive functionality yet attractively priced. It's an easy to use yet a powerful tool comparable to platforms like Intercom with competitive pricing and functionality.

Ryan Hemsley

Amazing software

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Able to chat to my clients in real life and follow up emails through the live chat and engage with site visitors I would highly recommend HelpCrunch their prices are very reasonable for new businesses. Their software includes everything you're looking for in a live chat. I was looking between Intercom and Crisp but HelpCrunch offers more features and a better designed admin panel which makes it a lot easier to get around the panel. Their customer service is awesome too with fast replies when you are stuck with an issue. 10/10 Definitely Recommended!!

Alan Smith

Great product and value for money

Reviewed 2019-01-15

I am one of these people who carry out a lot of research before going with a new supplier. I have been looking for a new live chat provider for a couple of weeks now. I had 3 main criteria. 1) Modern interface that could be rolled out across multiple sites. 2) Targetted Chats 3) Cost effective. I am scared to think about how many website and trials I undertook, however, I finally chose HelpCrunch and I delighted that I did. Simple to set-up, plus it ticked all my criteria. I would certainly recommend. p.s. when I did reach out to the team to ask any questions' I got a super quick, and helpful reply. Modern interface Targetted messages Super easy to use

Christian la Forgia

Great sofware, helps so much managing users

Reviewed 2018-02-12

Quality of the software, its security and the customizations that are available. For example the Javascript APIs are really simple compared to other software of this kind. More, a feature I like so much is that you can set a Javascript event to fire a message to the user from an agent. Great platform to manage best users and their needs.

Joshua Slot

Everything I need as a multiple business owner to give (potential) customers support

Reviewed 2018-11-07

Even the 'Con' a filled in has been resolved quite easily by their support. The respond quickly to my requests and questions. The system works flawlessly and havn't found any bugs yet (even though I am a power user).Ease of use, easy to setup, beautiful UI, a lot of useful features and all in one package. Also at a very decent price

Mike Timashov

Great software for Support and Feedback chats on website and in mobile app!

Reviewed 2018-04-03

HelpCrunch allows you to integrate support chats in a few minutes to your website and mobile app. And you can customize it as you want.I really like HelpCrunch! I spent less than 10 minutes to integrate and customize it. It's so customizable and looks really nice on our website. Also, there is a mobile app and we can always be online for our customers. Thanks!

Helga Zabalkanskaya

Great customer communication tool for SaaS

Reviewed 2018-11-01

It just works and the value/price ratio is amazing."1) Many chat widget customization options 2) Able to connect our product and send in-app messages to the users via Helpcrunch chat 3) There are also neat email marketing automation and ticketing features

Lucas Hogie

This chat service is amazing.

Reviewed 2018-11-14

The communication with potential clients is made a lot easier, conversions are increased crazily, and it's so much fun to use. Everything. The fluency of the widget on the site, the ease of use and integration, everything. The pricing is fair, easy to understand, and the support is great.

Camilla Formisano

'Decent alternative to Intercom

Reviewed 2018-11-15

We were looking for an Intercom alternative and finally found the one that suits our needs. Can't recommend Helpcrunch enough!All in one customer communication tool Pre-chat forms, operating hours and other useful features More affordable than Intercom

Dion Tennekes

Amazing Livechat SaaS

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Amazingly fast and good support team & the overall live chat design. Great functionality like automated responses and the great customisable features. and a fantastic pricing compared to alternatives like Intercom, so no more Intercom for me!

Emil Dayan

Very happy with Helpcrunch. Amazing functionality, great support and fair pricing.

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Great functionality (follow-up emails, multiple agents, chat status etc). Very competitive pricing compared to other solutions on the market which makes Helpcrunch a nobrainer.

Andrew Mathews

Goodbye intercom

Reviewed 2018-01-15

This software is truly amazing and the benefit you get from the cost alone is amazing we left intercom for this software. Ease of use and functionality to expand the software. The software has a roadmap of expansion and I cannot wait for it to integrate with Zapier so we can automate more of our customer functions.

Tia Wood

Great value for the cost

Reviewed 2019-01-16

I like the fact that there is ticketing integration for email. The value of is on par for the price. The backend is simple. Just what I was looking for. I like the pricing structure. Other alternatives were too expensive for my needs.

Ivan Burban

Nice live chat and in-app messenger

Reviewed 2019-01-15

We love using Helpcrunch for communication with our visitors and users in real-time. We also send in-app targeted messages to our product users to increase engagement.Visually appealing In-app messaging capabilities Fair price

Olga Mykhoparkina

Great product and very affordable

Reviewed 2018-11-07

HelpCrunch is our first customer support solution and our experience with it has been great so far. 1) A lot of customer tools in a single platform 2) Scalable per agent billing

Anonymous

Just Amazing

Reviewed 2018-04-13

It's simple and clear. I've a lot options for changes and can add my logo. I like animation and sound efects

Yuliia Chernykh

Ultimate solution for serving customers

Reviewed 2018-12-28

It's a great all in one solution for a reasonable price, has a lot of useful functionality that we use, and their team really listens to the feedback we provide.- pricing which is much cheaper that what we found in other solutions on the market - can connect through API to HelpCrunch to send automate messaged based on our custom parameters - lots of chat widget customization options - customer service and communication products in one solution

Arthur Varushyla

Great platform to communicate with your customers with a personal touch

Reviewed 2015-12-16

The tool is definitely way more than just a live chat. It has real-time CRM which allows you to connect with your users over web, push notifications or email. If you want to acquire, convert, grow and/or retain HelpCrunch is a good competitor of Intercome especially if you are in SMB segment.

Neek Kurat

Awesome tool for user engagement

Reviewed 2015-12-01

A bit simpler version of Intercom, has almost all needed features and waaay cheaper. Definitely an awesome alternative for those who are tired of paying Intercom $500+ /mo for just a few thousand users in the database. Customer service is amazing too!

Vadim Shevchuk

Powerful and good solution

Reviewed 2015-12-01

This product is a bit more than just a live chat. It really solves a lot of problems and is very suitable for medium-sized companies. I recommend to everyone.