Issuetrak Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.75/10

See full reviews by rating

What I liked the most is ability to configure custom processes per team. Also if team-specific setup worked good for single team, it was easy to share it with other teams.
It is really easy to use and is good for auto-assigning and helping out our smaller sized IT team with solving and making workflow easy.
IssueTraks support team is super quick and super friendly. I would highly recommend this product.
Customer support is very poor. Sometimes emails sent to the system to generate a ticket will get stuck on the server and we have to manually run a job that kicks the email through.
We tried their "productivity" version which changes the user base but ran into more problems trying to tie everything in make it work as a workflow management system.

Issuetrak users...

listing-logo
Spiceworks-logo

Spiceworks

How would you rate Issuetrak?

IssueTrak is a wonderful system

Pros

Reporting is very user friendly and very customizable - also extremely fast. Easily customizable screens for ease of use. Quick Tips for most common issues.

Cons

When upgrading - it is hard to figure out exactly how the upgrade will effect your specific account.

IssueTrak Review

IssueTrak is #1 in my book.

Pros

Knowledge Base, sends out email and text alerts when a new issue comes in, and the Support people are THE BEST! Having a database there of all OPEN and CLOSED issues. The ability to send out mass emails to all users.

10+ year IssueTrak customer for Helpdesk and process management

Pros

IssueTrak is easy to set up and use right away with many different configurations. It has supported any process we have set it up to support. The vendor has been extremely easy to work with and responsive to both technical and process questions and feedback.

Cons

We often find that we need to develop our own reports and queries to get at the information we need to manage our help desk staff and processes. While it's fairly simple to do via IssueTrak functionality, it can sometimes be time consuming. The "canned" reports are good for an overview.

IssueTrak has be a great product for us for years and do not see any reason to look for another opti

Ease of tracking issues in our organization.

Pros

Being able to assign calls to groups / people and having the emails sent automatically to the people that need to know the call exists.

Cons

At this time it is not working great in Edge.

Comprehensive but a little dated

Issuetrak is really robust and offers a pretty comprehensive solution for teams and organizations. We're able to setup efficient work flows so individuals and teams handle their own tickets and task. My main complaint is that there doesn't seem to be a great solution for custamizing Issuetrak in a way that doesn't lock us into the version we have. We made a few hard code changes to make Issuetrak fit our work flow but now that's locked us into a version of Issuetrak and limits our support options. The one thing that would be nice is if Issuetrak added hooks/methods to tie in unique scripts into sections of the forms or in-between processes.

Pros

Robust and comprehensive. It's well established and offers most of the needs of large organization work flows.

Cons

I wish there were ways to inject unique code into forms and processes for customizations without locking you into versions.

Easiest ticketing system I have ever used.

Pros

Very customizable, and easy to use. Pulling reports on the fly is simple, as well as creating canned reports

Cons

there are some limitations on how key fields are used, and there is not more than one searchable asset field.

Easy to use and search for prior issues

Pros

I can search for any "keyword", and can easily limit the search based on date, assignee, etc.

Cons

Sometimes the search can be slow if I do not limit by a date or other parameter.

Issuetrak

Pros

Once it is customized it is easy to use.

Cons

Figuring out how to customize ticket presentation and limits of doing so.

Good stuff. Solved a bunch of issues we had for years.

I am spending less time managing issues and more time doing what's important.

Pros

It just organizes everything nicely and gets everything out and visible to the submitters and engineers.

Cons

It doesn't do everything but what it does do is good. I would like to see engineers have the ability to self assign issues of their choice but still not be able to affect assignment of others.

Issuetrak keeps your support team on TRAK

Pros

The easy setup for a trial run. Once bought, the setup and training was informative and easily scheduled. Once going live, the administration tasks are fairly easy to find, user base seems to enjoy the software as well.

Cons

It could use a more modern look. The asset tracking part is a little hard to navigate. Needs an IOS/Android app.

I have had a great experience so far with IssueTrak!

Pros

The software support makes the software as valuable as it is. Anytime I have an issue, I can call and receive great customer support every time!

Cons

Overall the product provides what we needed.

Tracking of users' technical issues

Pros

Customise able AD connect Multi Organisation capable Asset Management Module Knowledge Base Module

Cons

Reporting functionality could be made better for ease of use Asset Management Module could be made better to gather systems info

Custom web support site with excellent customer service

It helps to manage incoming repair requests and provide troubleshooting, while providing an easy to navigate Knowledge Base.

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use, and customer support is happy to help if something is unclear. The setup is very straightforward.

Cons

Issues easier to maintain and follow

It helps maintain the volume of issues we have and our customer responsiveness

Pros

The ability to seach, find and deetermine our response towards issues

Cons

Permisssions during setup could be easier

A+, I have used/configured numerous help desk softwares,its at the top

Pros

I love the easy of use in all parts, from issue tracking, reports, asset tracking, and configuring

Cons

It would be nice if the knowledge base would be more actionable, currently to look at the knowledge base you have to click or open to go to another screen, it would be nice if when your typing an incident it would bring up in a popup releated kb articles or other incidents, instead of searching them. I also don't like that you tend to get a lot of windows up, sometimes gets confusing.

Had a question about the knowledge Base functionality.

Pros

We got a quick reply from the support team. They gave us options for what we could do to remedy the issue that we are having. They also suggested that we submit our thought for a future enhancement.

Cons

No negatives at this time. It would of been nice to of been able to eliminate our issue immediately, but we have found a work-around that will suffice for now.

A Great Product with Fantastic Support!

Pros

The support is second to none! The product itself is very versatile. We use it for Help Desk, Asset Management, and issue tracking. The Active Directory integration works seamlessly once configured.

Cons

The interface is still a little "clunky". Creating reports from queries that you create takes a little getting used to.

This software has been essential for my business to speed things up and know them

Pros

I love this application and how it fascilita me and streamlines the process of managing complaints; leaving me satisfied as a user and also to my clients for the attention provided

Cons

It is such a practical tool that I have no complaints or criticisms about this software. It is very easy to use and efficient

Helpful Issue Tracker Software for smaller Projects

We used this software for less than six months for a small project which is cost bound. It provides all the capabilities as other similar software.

Pros

The best feature of this software to handle the tickets online. Quick and easy to set up the users, We can pull the reports what tickets we worked on and how we handled the tickets. It has a great workflow that can be assigned to someone who can work on after your work done on that ticket. It gives the management greater flexibility to pull the reports that worked on previous weeks and months.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to adjust to this software once you are used to enterprise tracking systems like Remedy or service now

Best Help Desk Solution thus far

I have been setting up IssueTrak for our company that has about 250 employees. Currently their are 150 users on our System. I needed a way to customize a Help desk ticketing system. Other Help Desk softwares didn't give me the flexability that IssueTrak provides. My End Users can create their own tickets enabling me to handle the issues quicker throughout my day without me creating every single ticket. By far the best Support and Software for a ticketing system.

Pros

Can tailor it to your needs. Support is very kind and effective.

Cons

Creating a color scheme is a bit overwhelming. I have just left it at default for the time being.

IssueTrak Review

Pros

Whenever an issue gets submitted it will send out a text to each of our cellphones with the IssueTrak number and the name of the person submitting the issue. We can then go into the IssueTrak software and look up the details of the issue.

Cons

I haven't found any areas that I dislike or least like.

You will not find a better option to manager your customer complaints!

Pros

There are plenty of systems available that can assist in certain aspect of complaint management. However, IssueTrak is the only program I discovered that addresses ALL aspects required to manage customer complaints. I've only begun using the program; I haven't tap into its full potential and yet the system is already making my job more organized, more user friendly and more informative. The IT...

Cons

Issue Track is very functional and customizable

The logistics department is more relaxed with the help provided by this platform.

Pros

It has excellent tools for order control, it is a great help for the company's logistic department, it is easy to use and very customizable. A good customer service and technical support, we will continue using it !!!!

Cons

It is an incredible platform, but it will help us more if the custom fields are added automatically at the end of each search, we hope they improve this so that they are practical.

Long Time User Gives IssueTrak High Marks

Pros

Great support! Easy to contact and they have a genuine interest in helping in any way. Very friendly.

Cons

It's not free. But it is full value and has a low TCO. We install it on our own virtual servers.

Comprehensive Issue Tracking Software for IT

Having worked in IT since 2000 I have worked with several different ticketing system and Issue Trak has been the most comprehensive out of the box system I've used with the least amount of issues.

Pros

A Knowledgebase feature that works - have worked with other ticketing systems where the Knowledgebase feature mysteriously stops working.