LearningCart Logo

LearningCart

Sell courses, events, training, products, and more!

LearningCart Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.25/10

Reviews by rating

I promise you, there is no other company that tops LearningCart. From their skills to the product, to their service - I am a huge fan for life.
For editing, there is no way to select multiple objects for copying and/or deleting. For scalability purposes, this sometimes makes sense so it's not a deal breaker.

Rodney W.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

A Fantastic LMS Experience with LearningCart

We are a brand new company focused in online business training. We sell courses to businesses and individuals and LearningCart provides all the tools we need to do that. We can even import SCORM compliant third party courses to provide our clients. We initially chose a competitor to LearningCart and soon realized our mistake. Later, after a second intense evaluation of many LMS cloud systems, we migrated to LearningCart and have been very pleased! It works, and the support staff is very responsive and fantastic to work with!

Pros

Support! Functionality Product Flexibility Groups Customization Multiple pricing models White Label eCommerce Ability to create tests Responsive

Cons

Would like to have badge support and widgets.

RS

Richard S.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Learning Cart Best Company Period

I hired 5 other systems before learning cart. All had issues, draw backs and short comings. I make money with learning cart. My customers are happy and so am I. Keep up the great work LC crew.

Pros

This Learning Management System does exactly whats promised. Ease of use, fair pricing, phenominal customer service. Simply can not say enough.

Cons

Honestly, I have zero bad comments about learning cart. Just awesome!

BK

Ben K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

LearningCart is NOT SEO FRIENDLY

I would choose another CMS

Pros

Support is awesome and the interface if very simple to navigate.

Cons

1. Not SEO friendly. I cannot control redirect types (most are 302) which makes it a huge pain as 301 redirects are necessary if I delete an old product and want to preserve the page authority. In addition, I cannot "noindex" a page which creates a major challenge if there is a page I do not want indexed in Google. There is also a major issue with the Calendar feature. The pages get indexed in Google (in significant numbers), potentially impacting rank on Google. 2. The URL's are not search-engine friendly. Product URL's simply have an 'ID=#" to them. This makes it difficult to rnak a product page on Google. Bottom line is: I offer SEO services and this is the first client that I have that uses LC. This platform could be improved significantly.

Hi Ben, We are always looking for ways to make LearningCart better and appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback! As we discussed with you via email we pushed out a change last week to address the items you mentioned in your review. Old pages should now 301 redirect to new pages, you can now noindex content and product pages, and product pages now do support human friendly/SEO friendly URLs. Your concerns regarding the calendar have been addressed as well. We are committed to ensuring our platform provides the necessary tools for our customers to accomplish their SEO goals. If you have any further concerns regarding SEO features that haven't been addressed with our update, we would love to discuss them with you!

MG

Melinda G.

E-Learning, self-employed

This company, product, and customer service is second to NONE! Simply the best out there!

Simply the best out there!

Pros

I promise you, there is no other company that tops LearningCart. From their skills to the product, to their service - I am a huge fan for life!! They are on top of things! If you have an issue, they take the time to resolve it immediately. They also monitor your services to make sure everything continues to run smoothly. They treat you like a person, not a number. I am simply blown away and highly recommend this product and company! Do not waste your time on the competition, trust me, I tried it. Their e-commerce is great! The platform is easy to navigate; not to mention, once you complete your site, it is VERY easy for the customer to purchase the product. I am extremely satisfied and a customer for life!

Cons

The only thing I would add is to have the ability for the trainee to click on the words and launch file to complete the training instead of just launch file. Other than that, perfection!

TE

Trish E.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

A Great Solution for a Unique Need

LearningCart has been an excellent option for our nonprofit organization. We needed to build an educational portal that would provide easy access for registered users while at the same time keeping our copyrighted materials secure. The LearningCart staff presented us with a proposal and plan that was customized to our needs and they also provided guidance on how to maximize our use of the tools available. LearningCart is reliable, user-friendly, and has been a valuable resource for our organization.

JC

John C.

Amazing Ecommerce LMS System

Selecting LearningCart was one of the best technology investments we have ever made. Out of the box their system had all the features we were looking for as well additional functionality and features for us to grow into. The flexibility of their ecommerce system is amazing and based on our research they seem to have a lot of ecommerce features that other LMS vendors simply don't. Right now we...

LC

Lauri C.

We search for over 4 months - very happy with our decision!

When we first started searching for the right LMS it was overwhelming to say the least! Countless hours were spent watching demos and talking to different providers. We looked at some great companies that had fantastic features but were so expensive, we could not even consider them. Others had a great price tag but functionality was lacking. One of our main requirements was to find a system that...

CC

Cherie C.

Perfect Ecommerce Software for Companies that offer Learning Management Courses

I am an expert in building ecommerce shopping carts. However, when my client came to me with the requirements of integrating an LMS with Ecommerce, I knew that none of the typical solutions would work for their requirements. They had a strict requirement to protect their content and control access to it by IP address. After much research, I was ecstatic to find LearningCart. It managed nearly...

ES

Emirhan S.

Music, self-employed

Perfect Balanced

Pros

Both the registered user service and the billing service were equally efficient in every aspect.

Cons

Starting a course may seem like a somewhat complicated process. But it is not.

KC

Kevin C.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

5 Star Tech Support!

I have been working with LearningCart for six months assisting with minor updates, but recently my role has expanded. Whenever I feel unsure how to proceed, I call Julie and she helps me not only with what I need to do but understand how it works. Then I had a challenge but found out Julie would be out of town! What to do? So I emailed their ticketing system and Christian called me back the next day. He continued that level of customer service that I'd come to expect from them. Both Julie and Christian are patient, knowledgeable and provide excellent customer support I am confident in providing content to my company website knowing that they are available to provide top-notch level support!

Pros

Various ways for customers/students to view/register for classes.

OK

Olga K.

Everything you need in one place

I must admit - when I first selected First Big Step and their platform Learning Cart for my on-line business, I was full of fears - would I be able to update my site myself? would I be able to get reports? would it process my orders smoothly? I am happy to report that my fears where put to rest. Learning cart platform is super easy to use, it gives you all the reporting you need and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. Of course, we've had few hiccups along the way. But the response to those glitches was immediate and they were fixed without headaches or additional costs. To me that's a sign of excellent customer service. And folks at First Big Step are constantly working on improving their platform to accommodate customers' requests. What else can one wish for? Thanks, guys!

KS

Karen S.

Application Registration Abilities... Just got very easy

Our website, along with ability to register to apply to our internship was implemented the first of January. Everything has worked exceptionally well, with a customer using the service within a few hours of it going live. We had a few things to learn with the system and there were mechanisms already embedded in it , such as how to credit a customer if needed, and how to make it easier for the credit card to be accepted. The Learning Cart team is very responsive and quick to help ensure things go smoothly with the implementation. They know what customers need and listen to our one-off situations to help us maximize their system.

JK

Joanne K.

Learning Cart is very easy to use, very flexible for single and multiple license purchases

Christian at Learning Cart was an amazing person to work with, he was able to help and guide us through the Learning Cart system and development process. His team built us a very flexible Learning Cart website and was very flexible to handle any change requests we sent through within reason. Our site now has the capability to not just purchase 1 license but also multiple licenses which is great for our larger clients. The ongoing support from Christian has been great with assisting us resolve any issues or answer any questions we have. I would definitely recommend Learning Cart as a LMS solutions.

CZ

Chris Z.

Great experiences using LearningCart for our CMS!

Our experience with LearningCart has been wonderful. They have provided us with not only a customized responsive and retina-compatible theme for our website, but they custom-built features and pages per our requests that simplify our media management and provide a robust user-experience. The backend CMS has standard WYSIWYG editor functionality and a nice Blog module, too. At times the WYSIWYG editor does not show things exactly, and sometimes we have to delve into the HTML code some, but we are very pleased with our choice of LearningCart!

TE

Trish E.

The Solution We Needed

Our nonprofit organization had an important project in the works, and we had both a timeline and a budget to consider. Basically we knew what we wanted and needed, but we weren't sure how to make it happen. Seeing the LearningCart demo really helped us focus on and develop our plan. The LearningCart team was responsive, knowledgeable, and great to work with at all phases of the project. We finished on schedule and on budget, and we couldn't be more pleased about our experience with LearningCart.

DP

David P.

Excellent

This SCORM centered LMS is a simple to use, yet robust solution for your business. The interface is intuitive and if there was ever a question or issue, support was always quickly forthcoming. The eCommerce feature worked seamlessly with our BrainTree payment gateway. LearningCart is an excellent and affordable solution for businesses small and large.

JR

John R.

Like Wordpress, but with an LMS & Ecommerce system that works!

Very happy with our decision to use LearningCart! It has been easy to use, very reliable, and has completely automated how we sell training. So much better than our old system was!

james c.