A simple yet powerful cloud accounting application for sales and service-oriented companies, FinancialForce Accounting for Salesforce is easily implemented, straightforward to learn, and trouble-free to maintain. FinancialForce Accounting provides an end-to-end accounting solution for sales and service companies seeking to grow efficiently and profitably.
The Salesforce Accounting application harnesses the power & flexibility of the Force.com platform to deliver a cost-effective and efficient solution that goes beyond basic transaction processing and bookkeeping. FinancialForce Accounting enables teams within a company to work as one, using one system of record in Salesforce CRM.
Simple to use and adaptable to the widest possible range of business needs, FinancialForce cloud accounting can support organizations of all sizes, providing real-time analysis without the departmental boundaries customary in traditional accounting systems.
Cloud Accounting – The future of finance
FinancialForce Accounting combines a groundbreaking accounting system design with the flexibility and power of the Salesforce cloud platform. The result is an efficient and cost-effective solution capable of far more than transaction processing and bookkeeping.
A simply designed, yet highly sophisticated solution that's both easy to use and adaptable to a wide range of business needs, FinancialForce Accounting supports small, virtual organizations as well as complex multinational corporations. Regardless of their size and focus, companies can benefit from FinancialForce’s efficiency, real-time analysis, and absence of departmental boundaries typical of traditional accounting systems.
Delivering CRM to Accounting – end-to-end in Salesforce
Residing on Salesforce CRM's cloud platform, FinancialForce Accounting shares the same database, infrastructure, user interface, development tools, reporting tools, and even the same user logins. Salesforce CRM and FinancialForce Accounting are embedded together, streamlining the experience for users. The joined-up nature of the applications simplifies user adoption and enables cross training between functions.
One company, one system, one view of the customer
From a financial perspective, tight integration allows the opportunity to cash process to flow seamlessly and securely through sales, billing and receivables without manual effort, special integrations or extraneous spreadsheets. Your team will be on the same page because all your financial information is held securely in one system, in one place. This includes the FinancialForce Accounting 360° view, the most comprehensive customer relationship reporting available in any financial system today, spanning customer activities in Accounting, CRM and Service.
The multi-everything accounting engine
At the application’s core is an innovative accounting engine that can accommodate the most diverse or complex enterprise requirements. It includes advances like a single ledger design and a multidimensional chart of accounts, which enable it to generate real-time business intelligence and to shorten period closes. The accounting engine includes sophisticated accounting components such as multicurrency, global tax and multicompany accounting capabilities that permeate the entire system.
Real-time accounting for real-life business
FinancialForce Accounting is built for the fast-paced and competitive business era in which we live. Unlike on-premise accounting systems of the past, FinancialForce Accounting is a 100% real-time and perpetually closed system. Its unique single ledger eliminates subledger reconciliations and laborious period-close processes. It is built for real-time financial analysis and modeling, not just to generate financial statements.
GetApp’s ranking highlights the top 25 apps in different categories on GetApp. If an app is listed in more than one category, it has the potential to be ranked in each of these categories. The ranking is independent of any commercial campaign an app vendor has with GetApp. The ranking is based on 5 data points, each scored out of 20: reviews, integrations, mobile apps, media presence, and security.
FinancialForce Accounting Screenshots (6)
Security and privacy
Encryption of sensitive data at rest
HTTPS for all pages
Multi-factor authentication options
Data backup in multiple locations/GEO regions
This will ask you to sign in with LinkedIn
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business
iPhone-iPad, iPhone, iPad, Linux, Mac, Windows, Web-based, Windows Phone, Mobile Web App
Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States
Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials
Flexible chart of accounts and multi-dimensional analysis
Multicompany, multicurrency, global tax, multicultural
Personalised custom reporting
Real-time accounts payable analysis & reporting
No manual re-keying of data
360° view of your customers
Streamlined opportunity-to-cash cycle
General Ledger – flexible, efficient and always in balance
• Flexible, multidimensional chart of accounts.
• Multicurrency and multicompany transaction handling.
• Transfer costs between companies or business units with an inter company journal.
• Perform accruals with automatic reversing journals.
• Automatic calculation of cumulative, year-to-date budgets for each period.
• User and role based dashboards provide real time visibility.
Accounts Payable – streamlined, controlled invoice-to-pay processing
• Reduce keystrokes with document templates and electronic invoicing.
• Use authorization workflow for automated invoice and expense approvals.
• Set vendor credit limits and credit terms by vendor account.
• Pay vendors by check or electronically.
• Automatically calculate due dates and settlement discounts, based on vendor terms.
• Prevent payment of duplicate invoices.
• Define your own check print formats.
Accounts Receivable – streamlined, seamless opportunity-to-cash processing
• Create invoices from Salesforce opportunities in a single click.
• Set credit terms both globally and by customer account.
• Automatic calculation of due dates and settlement discounts.
• Automatically allocate payments to invoices based on document references and amounts.
• Use tasks as reminders to chase past due accounts.
• Use Chatter to collaborate with sales and service personnel on late payers and customer accounts.
• Send statements and reminder letters by email.
• Use “My Account” a customer self-service billing portal.
Cash Management - optimise your cash flow and working capital
• Easily forecast cash flows and currency needs.
• Set up multiple bank accounts in different currencies.
• Record receipts from your customers and refunds issued.
• Record one-off payments to vendors and refunds to/from vendors.
• Automatically reconcile your bank statements without re-keying.
• Record bank charges and interest shown on your bank statement.
Ordering and Billing – eliminate manual processes and complex integrations! Sales ordering
• Create an order from a Salesforce opportunity, quote or custom object – in a single click.
• Create orders automatically in batch – “no-touch” order processing.
• Generate invoices automatically from approved orders.
• Eliminate manual processing, re-keying errors, spreadsheets and unnecessary databases – do it all in one cloud.
• Get complete visibility of the CRM-to-Accounting cycle.
• Improve order cycle times, cash flow and sales capacity.
• Raise an invoice directly from any activity in Salesforce CRM (standard or custom objects).
• Create a single invoice with multiple installment payment-due dates.
• Set up recurring invoices for regular bills, such as an annual maintenance agreement invoiced monthly.
• Generate accounting entries for FinancialForce Accounting or your on-premise ERP system.
FF is integrate in our Salesforce environment, in general customer service is good, we are just experiencing problems with the upgrade to the latest version at the moment, our platform is highly customized.
As a veteran in the workforce management industry, Kronos first launched in 1977 as a time clock manufacturer, long before the days of software for employee management. Fast-forward to the present day, and Kronos offers an entire suite of on-premise an
From small single bedroom flats to sprawling Malibu estates, real estate agents have to move some serious chunks of change. They’re faced with accounting for large amounts of money and there’s plenty of cloud-based software that can help them. Although
For a rare breed of person, accounting is a business process that represents a joyful challenge. For the rest of us, just the thought of managing accounts leaves us reaching for an aspirin. But does accounting have to be that troubling? Actually, it do
Social media managers are required to have skills that any circus juggler would be proud of. There are so many aspects of the job, you need to be super-organized to manage social media marketing for SMBs let alone global enterprises. H
The story of your start-up begins with a great idea. Thankfully, nurturing and developing the idea is often the hardest part. After you’ve survived the agony and the ecstasy of first envisioning, then selling your start-up idea to yourself and others, t