ZarMoney Logo
ZarMoney

Cloud-based accounting solution for businesses of all sizes

visit website

ZarMoney Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.01/10

Reviews by rating

The simplicity is fantastic, especially when you realize that all of the features are useful. There's nothing in Zarmoney that isn't applicable to my daily activities.
ZarMoney is very easy to use and perfect for my small businesses. They quickly answered any questions I had although it was so fast and easy to setup so I didn't need much help.
I have nothing but good things to say about this company. It is run professionally and has a super support department that is usually fast with replies.
They all left me short on one aspect or another, poor invoicing, no quotes, double entry madness. Zarmoney does it all with very little effort on my part.
Unable to adequately adjust the dashboard display. No graphic display of data or charts.
Check template is difficult to adjust. Some items are hard to change at setup.

ML

Mark L.

Owner

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Zar for Small Business

Transcript

Mark: Hi, my name is Mark. And I'm a small business owner. And I'm telling you today about ZarMoney accounting...

FR

Frank R.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Zarmoney get the biggest bang for your buck.

This software keeps everything I need in 1 place.

Pros

Everything about this company is just great. From the software to support. Never have worked with such great people.

Cons

Havent found one yet. As far as I can tell there isn't a con.

fp

faina p.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

enhancements

I was looking for a simple and cheap bookkeeping solution that allowed me to print paper checks and generate reports and invoices. Quickbooks was more than I needed so this is perfect

Pros

Its very easy to use and set up and does everything I need it to do overall

Cons

There are some basic things that are missing but the team quickly made the changes to update the software as per my request and I was very impressed with the speed and overall customer support

cs

christy s.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

rental program

It takes a lot of time to get customer information and list the items that are needed to rent.

Pros

the program was chosen for me by and IT person. I needed a rental program to use in my costume rental shop

Cons

It is difficult to find /see what items that are inventoried. Don't know how to set up and inventory list

JK

Jackie K.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Very good option to high priced models

Pros

Great choice for a small to mid-sized company over the higher priced options. Has all the bells and whistles and is easy to learn; plus a great customer service department.

Cons

If I run into a dislike, I use the FAQ in the program, or contact the service department and they turn it into like.

ML

Mark L.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Zar for Small Business

Excellent tool , easy to use, effective and when completed, the invoice emails directly to customer. Inexpensive and has great reporting functions as well. It has all you need for a small business.

Pros

Excellent tool as it can be customized in a variety of ways. It is easy to use, effective and when completed, the invoice emails directly to customer.

Cons

I only think the font size on the invoices could be larger.

BJ

Brenda J.

Consumer Goods, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Great for beginners

Pros

ZarMoney is easy to use for someone who has basic accounting knowledge and little to no previous experience with this kind of program. Any questions you might have, you can find in the faqs or by contacting customer service! It's also easy to customize it to your specific needs (meaning there is no ONE way to use it).

Cons

The only improvement I see that could be made is adding features to handle taxes or to generate forms for tax purposes!

AM

Alireza M.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Best accounting software

Pros

Easy to use and good customer service and customize my needs

Cons

Everything is fine ,Easy to use and good customer service and customize my needs

DP

Derrick P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Zarmoney is great for the money and then some.

It has been a breeze to complete my daily tasks. I prepare quotes and invoices effortlessly.

Pros

This software offers the most comprehensive bundle of services and functions of any program that I have used for banking. It is more intuitive than QuickBooks and much more third party compatible than programs that charge ten times the amount.

Cons

The fact that I am still relegated to doing data downloads and subsequent uploads from my Nevada State Business Banking Accounts is a bit of a pain in the backside. But, the other features make it worth the hassle.

BF

Bob F.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Amazing software

Before ZarMoney, I was using one of the best software designed for my business. I switched to ZarMoney by a Friend's recommendation a couple years ago. It was the best change in my business. Much easier to work with, amazing features , very reasonable cost and most importantly an excellent customer service.

Pros

Very easy to learn and teach my employees. Ability for fast contact and invoicing the customers. Easy searching data. Cost.

Cons

There is really nothing that I like least about the software.

Pa

Padi a.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Therapy Services for speech & language

Easy for a beginner

Pros

invoice, accounting, and easy to use to make for an individual who is not familiar with other accounting softwares

Cons

Separation of different categories but that may have to do with the individual puts them in .

TP

Tricia P.

Furniture, self-employed

Great on invoicing and inventory!

Great for our company.

Pros

It keeps up with sales and inventory so you know when to order more product.

Cons

Nothing bad to say about Zarmoney. It is great.

TS

TIM S.

Retail, self-employed

A LIFE SAVER

I am starting up a new business and needed something to keep track of everything. A spreadsheet just wasn't cutting it and the expense of the other companies wasn't realistic for a small start up company. The affordability of this system, combined with the ease of use and full set of features, made it perfect for my business to start and grow with.

Pros

I love how detailed everything is and that you can customize so much. It does take a bit to set up when you have many SKU's, but that is with any software. The tutorials are very helpful. I have never seen such good customer service and support. Take advantage of it.

Cons

I would have liked to be able to set up different SKU's by combining two fields. For example, I have several tumblers that are the same size, but different colors. I have to have a different SKU for each for inventory so I have to enter each one. The duplicate tool helps, but would be nice to just go in and select a different color and have it do it automatically.

LR

Linda R.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

ZarMoney's perfect for Small Business Accounting needs.

The ability to quickly research and solve A/P and A/R problems has been a game changer!

Pros

The data entry screen are very intuitive, and appreciate the ability to customize a variety of data entry fields, which assists with improving the automation of tracking and reporting details.

Cons

Calculating Cost of Goods Sold with Raw Materials can be challenging at times.

TH

Tina H.

Fine Art, 1-10 employees

Excellent software

Has been wonderful to work with. I had Quickbooks and that was a huge fail. Zarmoney is so much more user friendly.

Pros

Alot to offer for the price. Great software

Cons

Would be great if it could integrate with Square Point of Sale

LL

Laura L.

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

Very User Friendly

Pros

It is very user friendly software. Customer Service is top notch and always open to suggestion of revision to suit out needs.

Cons

I haven't found anything about this software that I don't like.

DM

Diane M.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Awesome Software

Wonderful all way from entering my business to running it daily with zarmoney

Pros

the customer support is awesome. so is the software

Cons

like everything about it so far so good.

VW

Virgil W.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Zar is great

Great for the volunteer work I do, can’t ask for more at a price of free

Pros

Cost and features. I do volunteer work so cost was huge. After a little learning curve the software fit my needs to a T. Thx for making such a great product.

Cons

Nothing I don’t like , but things I’d love to see improved. A auto adding feature on inventory report so I can easily see what I need to order to maintain stock on product. It gives u the numbers but doesn’t do the simple math for you. And auto generated pi for those items. But still a excellent software for what I’m doing.

KA

Karen A.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Good program for the money

Pros

PRICE! GREAT PROGRAM FOR THE COST BUT YOU BLEW IT AT THE CHECK PRINTING PROCESS. YOUR ALIGNMENT NEEDS A DEGREE TO CONFIGURE.

Cons

Had to discontinue usage as you cannot find checks to print. It was suggested using QuickBooks type checks. Your alignment process is not user friendly AT ALL therefore renders it impossible to print a check correctly. Unfortunately, I had to switch to QuickBooks.

KB

Kimberlee B.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Great value for the price!

Pros

Ease of use and understanding. I like a lot of the features and reports.

Cons

You can't pull a report for "marketing" - you should add a field in the customer segment that has "how did you hear about us" so you can pull a marketing report about what marketing is best - especially if that is a field in the accounting portion for bills.

VM

Vic M.

Automotive, self-employed

Good Value, Difficult to customize invoices and statements

Customer service is pretty good. I get somewhat quick responses from the messaging service.

Pros

Price, value. It does most of what I need it to do at a low price.

Cons

I wish the templates could be customized without having to download and upload. It is way easier with other accounting software but all much more expensive.

HA

H Alberto F.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great for Entrepreneurs

Amaizing.

Pros

Easy to use and I can carry with me all the time

Cons

Reminders, no reminders on past dues etc...

ana n.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

My ally in the financial management of my business.

It's great the ease of use of the software has been the key to speeding up my daily tasks such as invoicing, inventory tracking and reporting.

Pros

I really like the alerts feature, it helps me stay on top of overdue payments allowing me to take quick action to keep my finances in order.

Cons

I would really like to have the possibility to further adjust the details and formats to completely adapt them to my needs.

MA

Mary Ann S.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Mary Ann's Marvelous Manis

Very pleased

Pros

So very easy to use. You can use as little or as much as you want.

Cons

Waiting for a mobile app. Would also like to be able to put a group of items on sale.

EC

Elijah C.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Pretty Good Accounting Software

Great.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and upload data.

Cons

There is no continuous update on bank account information.

LE

Lincoln E.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great value

Pros

ZarMoney is one of the Cheapest options I have found. I use it for very simple expense and income tracking for my business. It works perfectly for what I need it for and is much cheaper than other online options I found.

Cons

The built in reports get the job done but I wish they had more customizable expense reports.