ZarMoney Reviews

ZarMoney

Cloud-based accounting solution for businesses of all sizes

Review Summary

Pros

Great software with great service. Free more implementations would make the product even more competitive in the market.

Abdul N.

Bob F.

Customer service if fantastic. What I don't know I can get help with.

Georgia R.

Cons

Some aspects of setup and transactions were confusing or unclear. Help files often inadequate or nonexistent.

David B.

Unable to adequately adjust the dashboard display. No graphic display of data or charts.

David B.

I work at odd hours, sometimes in the middle of the night. I couple of times I was not able to log on because of scheduled maintenance.

Bobby W.

4.8

Everything I need and more!

My experience has been great. I am not normally an accountant, but I am do what I need to run my business. I even got suggestions on improving my workflow. No issue has come up that was not solves in a day at the longest. Pain-free process.

Pros

The system was easy to setup. I was able to setup my company in minutes and was able to produce workflow instantly. Support is very responsive with immediate solutions. I was able to speak with someone in depth about something I didn't understand.

Cons

Forget Quickbooks, zoho, zero. Zarmoney does it all at a better price.

I’ll be honest, I’m kinda cheap, I’ve been in construction for 40 years and I’ve used dozens of accounting software products. They all left me short on one aspect or another, poor invoicing, no quotes, double entry madness. Zarmoney does it all with very little effort on my part. Transactions are pulled right out of my bank automatically. Only thing I have to do is categorize my expenses. Zarmoney uses AI to pick up on repeated transactions and gets the category right. Customer service with these guys should be renamed to concierge, called me twice to make sure I understood what services they offer. I don’t get buried with nonsense emails or useless ads. I can’t express enough how happy I am with Zarmoney. Try it you will like it.

Pros

I think the ease of set up, integrated logo into all quotes, invoices. Easy to put footnotes on both quotes and invoices, . The chart of accounts couldn’t be easier. Bank set up was amazing and secure. The best thing for me is the dashboard let’s me see my company’s Performance from quotes sent, invoices due, cash in the bank. Very well laid out .

Cons

No one likes to do book work so the thing I don’t like about Zarmoney is some of the navigation could be centralized , some menu items are in places I wouldn’t have put them.

easy to transition to Zarmoney

Made for an easy transition from my last on-line accounting system

Pros

On-line - easy to access and use - support answer initial questions that made my transition easy

Cons

Hard to articulate - but none worth noting

Would not recommend

Pros

It’s free that’s about all I can say it has going for it.

Cons

No app in the AppStore, impossible to use if not on a computer.

zarmoney features

In few words, It's EXCELLENT

Pros

I checked many many softwares, not oc them met my needs, but zarmoney was prefect with high quality customer service .

Cons

Its features and easy to use.Also its team.

Great accounting software

I switched from other software to Zar due to the full functions it offered. Some things that it has that other don't . Just to name one. Generate PO for product purchase plus all the packing and receiving that goes with it.

Pros

Was surprised to see everything it could do and easy to customize to your needs.

Cons

Doesn't do well with mobile phone device. Would like to see a fully functional app.

Best solution I've found for managing or inventory and material sales

Needed something with better inventory tracking, ability to do quotes and sales orders, and ability to print load lists, labels, etc.

Pros

Multiple location capability Custom printing templates so can make packing lists, labels, etc all from a SO or PO Scalable units for items while having 1 item only. E.g. can sell bolts by Ea, Case, or Lbs Easy returns and credits

Cons

No excel import/export of sales orders or POs, only inventory items and contacts No dropship/direct ship option on POs; have to receive in inventory and bill out

Better than Quick Books but credit card processing options are limited

I was extremely happy when I first started using ZarMoney to replace my QBO; however, I was quickly shutdown by their credit card processor.

Pros

Track inventory without additional fees. QuickBook has you add fees for everything you get with ZarMoney's basic software/online version.

Cons

The credit card processing options are limited to a few restrictive processors who are prejudicial against certain businesses and industries. This limits the ability to integrate ZarMoney as a total book keeping solution.

Customizable on demand

Very satisfied as of yet.

Pros

Cons

Unable to open multiple windows at the same time. Unable to delete transactions.

Awesome Software

Wonderful all way from entering my business to running it daily with zarmoney

Pros

the customer support is awesome. so is the software

Cons

like everything about it so far so good.

enhancements

I was looking for a simple and cheap bookkeeping solution that allowed me to print paper checks and generate reports and invoices. Quickbooks was more than I needed so this is perfect

Pros

Its very easy to use and set up and does everything I need it to do overall

Cons

There are some basic things that are missing but the team quickly made the changes to update the software as per my request and I was very impressed with the speed and overall customer support

Great for beginners

Pros

ZarMoney is easy to use for someone who has basic accounting knowledge and little to no previous experience with this kind of program. Any questions you might have, you can find in the faqs or by contacting customer service! It's also easy to customize it to your specific needs (meaning there is no ONE way to use it).

Cons

The only improvement I see that could be made is adding features to handle taxes or to generate forms for tax purposes!

Amazing software

Before ZarMoney, I was using one of the best software designed for my business. I switched to ZarMoney by a Friend's recommendation a couple years ago. It was the best change in my business. Much easier to work with, amazing features , very reasonable cost and most importantly an excellent customer service.

Pros

Very easy to learn and teach my employees. Ability for fast contact and invoicing the customers. Easy searching data. Cost.

Cons

There is really nothing that I like least about the software.

Zarmoney is great for the money and then some.

It has been a breeze to complete my daily tasks. I prepare quotes and invoices effortlessly.

Pros

This software offers the most comprehensive bundle of services and functions of any program that I have used for banking. It is more intuitive than QuickBooks and much more third party compatible than programs that charge ten times the amount.

Cons

The fact that I am still relegated to doing data downloads and subsequent uploads from my Nevada State Business Banking Accounts is a bit of a pain in the backside. But, the other features make it worth the hassle.

Great Software Great Value

I give Zar Money A++

Pros

Ease of use very intuitive fits well for basic accounting.

Cons

The lack of ability to better customize reports

ZarMoney fit my needs perfectly

ZarMoney is very easy to use and perfect for my small businesses. They quickly answered any questions I had although it was so fast and easy to setup so I didn't need much help. In less than a week I setup five small companies included entering all transactions for the prior year and some further back.

Pros

The software is great and I’ve used most features. Having the inventory module included makes this product stand out. It is easy to use with all the AP and AR functions I required. Linking to bank accounts saves significant time and increases accuracy. I haven’t encountered anything where I couldn’t find a solution with ZarMoney.

Cons

While there is an inventory module that I use and it works great there is not a BOM function to build final assemblies for stock from raw materials. This was easy to work around using a manual entry instead and is not cumbersome for a small company but might be a consideration for a larger manufacturer. More integration with third party sellers like amazon and a way to import/link orders from e-commerce platforms to avoid double entry would be nice to save some time.

Excellent software

Has been wonderful to work with. I had Quickbooks and that was a huge fail. Zarmoney is so much more user friendly.

Pros

Alot to offer for the price. Great software

Cons

Would be great if it could integrate with Square Point of Sale

Inventory!

See above "Pros"

Pros

I picked this software because it is *very* difficult to find a low-cost/free program that includes inventory management. We stock dozens of small items and find it tedious to discern if we need to reorder stock without a physical count.

Cons

So far, nothing. We just signed up but already see how easy it is to perform product costing and management.

My Review of Zar Money

After extensive research and comparison with several web-based accounting programs, I narrowed down to 4 and then selected Zar Money. Understanding the program and setup was fairly straightforward, and the features offered and functionality was better than the competition. After using the program for awhile, however, some things became cumbersome to manage, such as daily and journal entries and inventory management. On top of this, I was not satisfied with the inadequate display options for the dashboard. At this point I am still undecided on continued use of Zar Money when compared to the program I was already using.

Pros

1. Follows standard accounting language and protocols 2. Relatively easy to setup 3. Offers more features and functionality than competitors

Cons

1. Some aspects of setup and transactions were confusing or unclear 2. Help files often inadequate or nonexistent 3. Unable to adequately adjust the dashboard display 4. No graphic display of data or charts

Zar is great

Great for the volunteer work I do, can’t ask for more at a price of free

Pros

Cost and features. I do volunteer work so cost was huge. After a little learning curve the software fit my needs to a T. Thx for making such a great product.

Cons

Nothing I don’t like , but things I’d love to see improved. A auto adding feature on inventory report so I can easily see what I need to order to maintain stock on product. It gives u the numbers but doesn’t do the simple math for you. And auto generated pi for those items. But still a excellent software for what I’m doing.

ZarMoney

Very good experience so far. I've been getting helpful emails but haven't actually needed to contact support yet.

Pros

I have just started using ZarMoney. I am getting it set up and adding customers. It is very user friendly! I've worked with other systems before, such as quickbooks and this is far easier.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet that I don't like

This Software is A-OK

Pros

Easy to figure out, free to use, online capability is good.

Cons

Monthly fee to use, stored customer payment information is not visible.

Best app to use for accounting

Great

Pros

Show you the the profit and the lost bout your business And reduce the risk of your business

Cons

Did everything for you the banking also

mca

experience was delightful..

Pros

ease of use; the software was easy to set up and easy to use.

Cons

i really didn't have any complaints about the software..

Zar Money Small Business Review

Overall- it has worked fine for me. Easy, affordable and yet very functional.

Pros

As a small business owner I was looking for accounting software that was inexpensive, easy to use and had the features I need to help run my business. I found that all of what included was included. I especially liked the ease of use, the set up and the email invoice function.

Cons

I would suggest that online instructions would be easier to find on the home page. To help more quickly find answers to operating the functions in Zar Money.