AestheticsPro Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.51/10

See full reviews by rating

I loved the integration with marketing and eblasts, erecords, reminders. Also, I loved the simplicity of the checkout process.
I love the liaison that is assigned to me. Also the customer support team is very responsive to any questions big or small and try to resolve it as soon as possible.
HIPAA compliant and compatible with rewards programs like Aspire and Brilliant Distinctions.
You then have to suffer through more days of annoying pop ups for these emails until they finally close out the ticket. It is truly a non service.
I tried for days to figure out what was wrong and no one was returning my phone calls from support. When I did get in touch with someone, they were new and didn't know that info either.
The system is missing an e-prescribing feature.

AestheticsPro users...

Rosy-logocaret

Rosy

BoomerangFX-logocaret

BoomerangFX

How would you rate AestheticsPro?

Launching and Running a Medical Aesthetics Practice with Aesthetics Pro

I am extremely pleased with this remarkably comprehensive software - since it helps manage the medical, financial and marketing aspects of the practice. I purchased this software before launching a startup, and Aesthetics Pro has facilitated smooth operation in almost all facets of the practice. The EMR forms and templates have easily edited text and graphics. The side-by-side photo gallery, which...

Pros

Tracks, manages and markets to new leads- including email blasts & touchpoints Excellent EMR Inventory tracking Tracks efficacy of our marketing efforts to determine ROI Metric reports are simple to generate Tracks patient referrals and marketing effort effectiveness via rewards tracking Dashboard tracks patient balances and services remaining in packages easily Easy to create pop up notes for informal communication re: patient Option to fully integrate the website and the practice management software Frequently adds new features to augment quality of patient care and marketing Scheduling by staff member, room and device helps avoid scheduling errors

Cons

The patient's allergies list/profile does not appear in the patient's dashboard, and does not pop up in any way while writing the patients' medical notes. Same for emergency medical contact. The training information comes only video format, so its difficult to look up the answer to specific 'how to' questions after the videos have been viewed. Fortunately, the support staff is extremely prompt responding to both basic and complex queries via an in-application communication system - so these questions are quickly answered. The way the consent and discharge forms are currently structured, we can alter existing forms, but cannot create or add new ones.

Thank you Dr. Villanova!! This is great info!

Tech support knowledge

Pros

All needed features for managing inventory, medical records, marketing, scheduling and running reports are in one place. I LOVE the new e-record creator.

Cons

No available text marketing that aligns with email marketing; non-editable text reminder; patient portal is not user friendly. Please add a text (checkbox) box signature option (in lieu of the signature pad) for the e-record creator feature. Also, for the e-record creator, please add the option of importing images for treatment records so that we can create non-static forms for injectables etc. Additionally, I think that an app for our handheld devices would be an excellent feature, that I really miss having with my old Vagaro software.

Thank you Meredith! We will be have image support for the E-Record Creator very soon! All the best, -AestheticsPro Team

Ease of Aesthetics Pro!

Very good, I just referred a doctor.

Pros

AestheticsPro makes my medical intakes for Tele-health and aesthetics super easy. I feel very comfortable using the system and depend on it daily. Unfortunately, I had not taken advantage of all the cool marketing features until now...I am so surprised at all the options I have to reach out to patients, pre-made templates choices, email blasts, calendar reminders and so much more!

Cons

Mostly I.T. issues, how to reduce files to 2mb?

Colleen, we appreciate your review of AestheticsPro software! We are happy to hear the software is easy to use. If you haven't watched the training videos or webinar covering our full AestheticsPro Marketing Solutions feature, you can contact the support team and they will send every resource your way! They can also address any questions regarding file size. Thank you for referring another business to AestheticsPro! We appreciate you partnering with us, and wish you continued success in business. - The AestheticsPro Team

Technical Support

Our office is dependent on AP, but we love that we have remote access and options if our internet is down and you just can't beat that.

Pros

The technical support is probably the best part of AP, because there are always little problems that arise. If tech support is unable to help over messaging, they will set up a call. I've worked specifically with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] the past few times and he is knowledgeable, courteous, and effective.

Cons

I would love for the Next Available Appointment feature to work properly. We may be using it incorrectly, but the training on it is either flawed or the feature itself is because it malfunctions so often it is useless to us. It's a GREAT concept, our entire office just wishes we could depend on it working correctly. It will book appointments in blocked off times or in the wrong rooms which leads us to more issues because you cannot see the appt on the full calendar to double check errors when using this feature. We really wish it functioned correctly.

Hi Daisy! We really appreciate your review! Glad to know that you have been able to work with our outstanding support team to navigate questions that have come up. Our remote access feature truly is unbeatable, as you say, and we are very happy to hear that you love that feature of our software! We would also love to invite you to work more with our support team on the "Next Available Appointment" feature to make sure that it is all set up correctly in your system and receive training to ensure scheduling will be accurate and efficient for your medspa. Wishing you all the best! the AP team

Easy to navigate and amazing customer service

We are excited to utilize the E- Records option. It’s very easy to use. All the customer service and tech support get back right away. Any problems are easily addressed and fixed.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. Any time there’s an issue the support team answers very quickly. Also our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very knowledgeable and great at communicating. They employees are very friendly and helpful. The system is very easy to use.

Cons

Having to upgrade multiple times to utilize different features.

Lesley, thank you for your recent review of AestheticsPro software! Our Support Services team strives for excellence in customer service, and your rave review of their efforts is appreciated. Thank you again for your review! - The AestheticsPro Team

Software tech help

Chat is TOO hard, as I do EVERYTHING & time is wasted with chat, especially when it's difficult to type exactly what my experience is with computer/software struggles - HARD to type this out, etc. BUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was AWESOME!!!! ABOVE & BEYOND ...truly saved my day with ESSENTIAL work I needed help with to generate revenue (so crucial in this "Stay At Home" period. So....please, THANK [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for me - he deserves a raise!

Pros

the price (AND - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] customer service via phone & screen share - REALLY HELPED! Nothing beats a "live" person! )

Cons

ease of use, chat customer service And ...LONG videos I had to watch just to get started & continue to have to do so, plus they don't match your current updated software. Hard to find the exact spots of video I'm needing to watch, rather the entire 30 min, 1, or 1.5 hrs of screen time.

Thank you Jennifer! We love the shout outs! -AestheticsPro Team

Owner/DNP

Pros

Im new to the software, so not sure at this time.

Cons

The appointment and service sections could be a little more smooth and user friendly

Hi Grace! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are glad to see that you are enjoying the overall quality, customer support, and features/functionality of our software! Feel free to take advantage of any of our training videos or reach out to our support team if you feel that you need a few more tips and tricks on getting through the system. We appreciate your business! - the AP Team

Onboarding Review

We are developing an aesthetics division off of our vascular surgery practice. I helped to build and customize to our practice and have really enjoyed using the system so far.

Pros

We are just in the beginning stages but I love the ease and variety of services the EMR system provides

Cons

I haven't used it enough to find a con yet

Hi Kristi! Thank you so much for your review! We are so excited that you love our software as much as we do. Our EMR system is such an amazing tool for medical practices like yours! Thank you for being such a great partner with AestheticsPro! - the AP Team

New User - Boutique Medspa

Enjoyed working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] -training was impeccable!

Pros

Once you get over the initial set-up - the system is pretty user friendly

Cons

The set-up of forms/configuration. Can become a very arduous task to set-up forms.

Hi Andrea! Thank you so much for your review of AestheticsPro! We are so happy to hear that your overall experience with our software and training team has been great, and that you would recommend our product to other medspa offices. We always invite our clients to reach out to the support team if they need help with things like form set-up we would love to assist! Thank you, and we wish you success in your business. the AP team

Pros

I love the software. Im still learning how to use it but overall i loveit

Cons

Its a lot of videos. Im a hands on learne so telling me to look at videos doesnt really help.

We appreciate your review of AestheticsPro, Veronica! We are so glad you love the software. Please connect with our support team to schedule any onboarding or training sessions as needed. We are here to help in any way we can. Thank you again for your review, and we wish you all the best in business! - The AestheticsPro Team

COMMENTS

OVERALL IS GOOD !! CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IS GOOD MAKE IT EASIER TO CONTACT TEAM ON A CALL RATHER THAN GOING THROUGH THE SPANISH INQUISITION GIVE US A NUMCER WHICH WOULD AUTOMATICALLY POPULATE OUR INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO PRINT OUT A MONTH OF APPOINTMENTS ON ONE SHEET RATHER THAN A WEEK ONLY

Pros

THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE IS CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE - AND THAT IS [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] -SHE IS FANTASTIC AND HELPS US MOVE SMOOTHLY WITH THE SOFTWARE- SHEI S A COMPLIMENT TO YOUR SOFTWARE AND YOUR ORGANIZATION!!!!!

Cons

YES INTEGRATION WAS MORE DIFFICULT THAN EXPECTED-THERE ARE MANY LITTLE THINGS THAT CAN BE IMPROVED TO MAKE IT EASIER IN EVERY DAY LIVING-WE HAVE SENT SEVERAL SUGGESTIONS BUT HAVE NOT SEEN ANY YET - YOU HAVE MADE A NEW HOME PAGE WHICH WAS ALRIGHT BUT NEGLECTED OTHER THINGS THAT THE PEOPLE AT THE SUPPORT NUMBER SAY ARE COMING. -IT WOUOLD BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO SEE AND SEARCH MORE THAT A HUNDRED NAMES...

Gary we really appreciate the thorough and thoughtful feedback, we will definitely be sharing with our team! As you know we are here to assist you in any arena you need, and you know where to find us. Have a wonderful day, -AestheticsPro Team

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Amazing

I am beyond pleased with AestheticsPro and overall, it is the best "All-in-One" day-to-day business tool I have ever used. I brought AestheticsPro to Springs Body Sculpting from another company I previously worked for because of how much I like it. This is my first time on the "admin" side so that is where I am needing more help but overall it is the best software system around!

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use and covers so many topics to make it the perfect "All in one" business management tool. What I love the most is the quality of support that I get along with this software. I am not incredibly "tech savvy" so I occasionally need to reach out to the support team for help. And I am always so grateful and impressed with the swift response and the explicit direction...

Cons

I do wish I could edit and customize the E-Configuration forms but it looks like my wish will come true soon enough! That would be my only "con"

Thank you very much Kelsie! We will have your account manager contact you as you can now edit E-Records more thoroughly! Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

Great feature at a great price

I've worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several times now over the past year. He has been extremely helpful, patient, and resourceful. Each time I've worked with him he has demonstrated a passion for customer service as well as having robust knowledge as it relates to the system, it's capabilities, and how the user can get the absolute highest utility from their product.

Pros

1. End-user perspective: I was able to intuitively navigate this system with relative ease from the outset. This made the implementation process virtually painless. 2. Operations: New staff members are trained on the system and are able to develop a high-degree of competence in very short period of time when compared to other systems I have trained staff on in the past. Having a system that can...

Cons

There are two things I would consider REALLY working on. First is the appearance of the system. As well as it functions, it should also "look" a little sleeker, sexier, more aesthetically pleasing. Especially being that the product is geared toward people who work and are consumers of the beauty industry. Secondly, I'd do the same for the marketing material. The image library could be updated...

Joanna, this is some wonderful feedback! Thank you very much for being so thoughtful and thorough! Have a great day! -AestheticsPro Team

2nd review for this company, I left review April 2017

Once I started using the rewards program, I noticed if you discount a service or procedure, the rewards do not adjust. I also noticed right away, that is they use rewards to reduce cost at POS payment. The points do not adjust either. So, basically they getting full point valve no matter what. Even if you enter a discount in the POS. I calculated the extra points being issued would bring 1000's of...

Pros

90% of the platform and software is excellent for my Med Spa application. Read my other review on some other specifics, none of that has changed.

Cons

Customer service and lack of accountability when they have issues or created a faulty environment for business users. So many times when you write a ticket, they are disbelieving that an issue has occurred and 4% of time will admit it. I have requested a new account manger for months now. WITH no response. Here is a major issue. In April 2018 they released a rewards program, which is brilliant and excellent for the current market of customer retention. I was very excited, so I launched a campaign to all my clients and potential new clients. BUT, it's losing my business money if I don't adjust every sale. And, I warned them, 1000's of their existing accounts are at jeopardy also. No action has been taken in 9 months.

John, thank you again for your candid feedback. As stated previously within tickets and email we feel their might be a disconnect between how you expected the Rewards System to function, and how it actually functions. We apologize for this disconnect, but short of a full redesign of the feature there is not much we can do. Our support staff will continue to assist with any inquiries you have, and we welcome further correspondence through appropriate channels. Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

Using the software for 4 years now. Need better customer support

Overall, i have used a POS and scheduler in the past. This online POS is great with features and e records. The biggest challenge is the customer support. It's a call in center to leave a message, at some outside contracted company. Who then in turn takes your message, like you are an unknown customer. Then you must await a call back. But, that's not what they want. They want you to write a support...

Pros

Some glitches here and there. But overall, I like using there scheduler and E-records. A lot of available template forms. POS and inventory is easy yo set up and operate. Love online access from anywhere. Love the client log in factor.

Cons

Customer support system is below average. It's not time of essence with them, for an environment for the end users that is. Credit card processor is not to your choosing. They use only Vantiv and current do not support the card chip reader. I already lost a charge back, with all proof of user signing, picture of client being there and receiving the treatment. But, due to new compliance that started end of 2016. Merchant loses if you do not have card chip reader. I asked Aesthetics Pro, for reimbursement for their failed compliance and they DID NOT accept liability.

John, thank you for the honest feedback and recommendations to help our team better accommodate you and your staff. It is always our hope we can provide the best software experience possible and we appreciate your concerns and will be addressing them internally. Additionally, we will have an account manager reach out directly to help in establishing a direct line of communication. Best regards, AestheticsPro Online. 12/5/18 Update: As Capterra/Software Advice/GetApp has started promoting older reviews it is worth noting that this feedback is from 4/13/2017 and we have worked with John to resolve his pending inquiries. We are also now 100% EMV/Chipcard compatible!

Just Started Software Again

So far everything and everyone we have dealt with has been very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic with following up with my questions/emails but also not hounding me and just trying to sell me the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very attentive in her responses and helpful with anything we need so far. Our onboarding call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great. She was very informative and clear in her explanations.

Pros

We like that it is similar to what we've been using, so it will make our transition easier. We have used Aesthetics Pro in the past (5 years ago) and the enhancements since then are very beneficial and efficient.

Cons

It would be nice if lab integration could become an option.

We are so happy that you are everything is going well with your software implementation! Thank you, -AestheticsPro Team

Awesome customer service and an easy to use software system

This has been the easiest part of starting my business!! The team is very helpful and responsive to my emails.

Pros

Aesthetics Pro is easy to navigate, add services and products and has a very dynamic e-record creator. I was very pleased that the software has hundreds of pre-created consent forms, treatment records, provider forms for literally EVERY aesthetic service that I could think of offering to my clients. I can pick and choose the ones I want to see, easily alter and create entirely new forms and send them to my clients e-portal to sign. The medical record side of the software is very easy and pretty, lol. The calendar, appointments and even email response to clients is very functional and easy to use. I should know because I have set it all up myself. With the help on the Support Team, Support Webinar, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the Onboarding Team.

Cons

I would like to be able to add "disposable" products like syringes, gauze, needles that are not charged to the client and have the system provide a profit/loss with these items included.

Thank you Mary! We appreciate the kind words and are happy you are finding success. Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

I have been using this software for 5 years.

Scheduling, invoicing, tracking treatments remaining. Client facing data entry kiosk. Email follow up templates. Inventory management system.

Pros

I've used this software for 5 years. I reviewed it in 2014. Over the course of the 5 years, we've added new services and devices. We have had great support from development enabling us to keep up with form development and modifications. We love that the software is cloud based and we are able to use iPads for client intake, consent forms, etc. In our treatment rooms, we use the iPads for photography and charting, being able to upload the photos on the spot to the record. The side by side option in the photo gallery is excellent for ongoing care of our clients. I am able to extract valuable data from the available reports in order to help me run needed data analysis critical for my practice.

Cons

I wish that I could integrate data with quickbooks and be able to load customers and sales data into my principle financial software.

Looking forward to another 5 years, thank you Kathleen! If you have any questions about reports, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team, the Line Item Discount Report might be just the tool you need that will help you with your financial data!

Love everyone and most things about Aesthetics Pro

The process has been great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a life saver and regularly talks me off a ledge as I implement this program. Today I had an extremely thorough training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was so kind and helpful in helping me find work arounds for our business here.

Pros

That you have ALMOST everything I need in one place minus a few key things

Cons

Appt colors - I need free reign Membership features are lacking - subscription is just a payment plan Taking items out of inventory is a problem unless you want to give every member of staff full access and i do not - I want multiple services to be able to draw from the same pool of product The access you need to perform necessary functions crosses over with things we don't want people to have access to Tracking back bar items

Thank you Deirdre! Keep an eye out for memberships - we are working on some updates for 2020! -AestheticsPro Team

Just what we needed!

The software has cut down our workflow significantly. It is intuitive and easy to maneuver.

Pros

Easy to use and integration was not as stressful as I thought it would be. We still have to upload all our patient documents into their accounts one at a time because there is no way to do a bulk import. But all in all, very good software.

Cons

communication between employees could be updated to a text messaging or email messaging system. But we are using the company announcement feature for that. Also, we would have preferred for completed appointments to be greyed out. Not a big deal but it would further improve the aesthetics of the software. Same-day support is preferable but they have been pretty responsive with tickets.

Thank you for the feedback back Ema! We will definitely look into improvements that can be made with our internal/staff messaging and communications. Have a great day, -AestheticsPro Team

Aesthetics Pro user experience

I'm learning about new functionality everyday! It would be great for AP to offer refresher/advanced user course tailored to account holders needs-since we don't know what we don't know :)

Pros

It has a lot of functionality, so I don't need multiple softwares to do different things

Cons

It does not integrate with Canadian systems in terms of choice for payment processing , text messaging, connectivity to e-commerce and better inventory management system. Quite difficult for patients to navigate patient portal. We need more templates for email marketing -should be refreshed with new graphics and designs to look modern and posh

Rose, thank you for taking the time to review AestheticsPro medical spa software! To hear the functionality eliminates the need for additional software is wonderful to hear and demonstrates our commitment to provide an all-in-one software solution for the medical aesthetics industry! We are getting ready to release the quarterly newsletter within the next few weeks. Make sure to check it out and learn what's in development for 2022! If you have any questions, feedback, or concerns, reach out to your dedicated Account Manager. -The AestheticsPro Team

Comprehensive EMR, POS, scheduling, marketing systme

Compared to other softwares for med spas, it is still the easiest to use.

Pros

The system is user friendly, comprehensive, easy to set up, it is now integrated with Patient Pop, our online scheduling software via our website.

Cons

Better fees with the merchant processing. The marketing feature is hard to learn, lots of kinks and needing to reset to save, it feels old. There should be a way to make sure clients are giving us a valid credit card number when scheduling an appointment.

Thank you Fasadinah, you in-depth feedback is very appreciated. Thank you! -AestheticsPro

Tech Support was great in responding quickly to our issues! They even called us, much appreciated!

Our cookies, chrome updated and cleared. Our IT rep is being called on a regular basis regarding something or another going on w this system. The screen navigation seems to be inconsistent; sometimes date shows, sometimes not. Sometimes the calendar works great, sometimes not. When do you update? Are we aware of updates? Does your company have update skype calls to show users to continue getting the best use of the system? Surely things have been updated and changed for the better since we started a year ago...

Pros

Cons

When patient's are wanting to check out it takes too long to check them out and then try to make an appointment, etc; too much screen navigation when we are at our busiest. Also, patient's don't always sign paperwork before they come into the office, there should be a way to bring the paperwork all up at once and they can sign across the board, or sign once and it signs ALL the paperwork. We constantly tell them the paperwork is in their email, and to read it and sign it, 9 times out of 10 they don't, so it's a huge time consumer to bring each consent up one at a time. What can be easier for the provider than navigating thru anywhere from 4-8 forms at an appt?

Thank you for the thorough review! We will have an Account Manager reach out to you and cover some of our most recent software updates and any questions you may have. Best regards, - AestheticsPro Team

Fast, User-Friendly, and Comprehensive

Myaestheticspro gives us everything we need to manage our medical spas. Point of sales, CRM, appointment scheduling, medical records, inventory management, resource configuration, business analytics, client outreach tools -- Myaestheticspro comes with all of that and more in a nicely priced, HIPAA compliant package. It also boasts an exceptionally well streamlined end user experience, which makes the...

Pros

Myaestheticspro is incredibly user-friendly and comes pre-loaded with a bevy of management and reporting tools -- and at a very reasonable price.

Cons

There isn't anything I actively dislike about the software, and any gripes one might have are mere trifles considering the exceptional functionality and value.

Thank you Richard, it is always a pleasure working with you are your staff! -AestheticsPro Team

Getting the most out of AP software

Pros

AP Addresses many of our needs, however as we move forward in the development of our systems we have run into inadequacies in zincing with AP. The CS team, however is always looking at different ways or go arounds to the software as AP continues to enhance it's interface of the different mechanics of the software.

Cons

The limited API interface with merchant service systems

Thank you Luis! Always appreciate your insight! -AestheticsPro Team