CareSmartz360 Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.22/10

Reviews by rating

Best part of utilizing CareSmartz is the customer service. Quick response time and good follow-up is critical for our company and our account specialist is fantastic.
This is by far the best home health care system I have used and compared with others which are available. Best for the value of money period.
When we have urgent questions on an evening or weekend (which happens almost weekly,) we have to wait until the next business day for a response, which is just unacceptable in this industry.
It is also incredibly difficult to get our staff signed in for the first time, and has taken a team of 3 people at times. This is not only time consuming, but frustrating for office and field staff.

AG

Allan G.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Best and easy to use tool for private and home care agencies management

Super excited to use it . Thanks

Pros

We have all the tools you need to manage an agency in one place. Client assessment, POC, Staff members, Scheduling, billing and invoicing . Very well intergraded software for all agencies .

Cons

It took a while for me to be confident and to put time in and learn the system.

TT

Tamra T.

Great Software

We are very happy with our choice in purchasing Caresmartz360. They have been very prompt in responses and customer service.

Pros

The many features that help us stay organized and communicate well with the office and our caregivers.

Cons

Conversion between US and Canadian dollars (still very competitive in cost though) and that many options apply more to American companies and not Canadian.

CD

Cassandra D.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Can use some improvements with functionality

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is completely fantastic. The onboarding is priceless and very much appreciative. The one hour training goes so fast and she's an excellent trainer. Regarding the bugs, I've sent an email....no response. Called tech support and was on hold for quite some time so I hung up. I am going to call again to address the concerns listed and hopefully we can get this straighten out.

Pros

The demo was fantastic. This literally is a good product and as a Home Care provider, this was an easy solution in managing the daily operations of my business. Everything you need to manage clients, records, staff, training etc, is here.

Cons

There are several bugs that interfere with my day to day business. For example, I have been unable to enter payor info. The screen goes blank, in order to schedule staff to meet with clients, I have to enter payor info. If this step isn't functioning, I can't schedule staff to work with clients, which means clients are not getting service and I am not getting paid for providing a service. Several staff...

Thank you for your valuable review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances.

CD

Cyn D.

Founder Owner

Exceptional product and people will use again if I move back to my original platform

Pros

Easy to use great customer support when needed

Cons

Nothing much what I didn’t need I didn’t use

SM

Shivonne M.

Improve CareSmartz360

indifferent

Pros

scheduling tracking ability to personalized the software

Cons

customers care support after becoming a member is sadly insensitive the required training are not provided in the library - would like to see more of the basic required training become available.

Thank you for your 4-star review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances.

Syed H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Outstanding!

Quick, easy and attentive to details.

Pros

This is robust software, more than I can imagine. I have used other software's in the past and they don't even come close to this one. The staff is always available for you to work through the onboarding process and beyond. I love the chat option as it allows me quickly to get someone's attention instead of int he past waiting for days.

Cons

I wish I had anything to say the least. This is as good as it gets, outstanding model created for Home Care Business.

LG

LAVETTE G.

New Software

Like I said the support team is great and walked me through the whole process even help with the setup of the employee and client data base.

Pros

The customer support team was great and went through every part of the system so that I understood the software completely.

Cons

At this point no cons just started using so no complaints so far.

TY

Tawana Y.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great Timely Response

Pros

Software Friendly. Live Help whenever I needed with quick response. Caresmart team was always following up making sure all of my concerns were resolved very friendly and polite.

Cons

Software is excellent no concerns user friendly.

KH

Kelley H.

Awesomeness 💜

Pros

This software help keep compliance in which is everything to me.

Cons

Hmmm I have no issues to report all is well

ND

NERRICA D.

Amazingly awesome

I have a way of paying my workers with accuracy with the clock in/out option.

Pros

The fact that if the trainings are not helping figure something out, I can reach out to customer service with ABSOLUTELY NO issues

Cons

What I like least about this software is that I haven't perfected it.

NH

Nancy H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Caresmartz Review

Caresmartz360 has helped our business run smoothly. We are currently in the process of switching payroll providers and they have worked closely with us and the new provider to ensure a smooth transition. They put great effort into ensuring our satisfaction.

Pros

The ease with which I can import my files directly to ADP is awesome, but the best part of caresmartz360 is the customer service. Any time I have a question or am having an issue, someone responds immediately and looks into the issue. They keep me updated with the status. They will create new reports if there is a more specific one that I need. An employee will zoom with me if necessary to ensure I am getting the information I need.

Cons

I have never had an issue that hasn't been fixed to my satisfaction.

DK

Dan K.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great product, need more help getting started

I like the system, but you need a dedicated support person to help people get everything set up to start using the software.

Pros

Everything I could possibly want/need to run a home care agency. The price is 4 times cheaper than the current software I'm using.

Cons

The customer support needs to be better. I currently use another system for my caregivers time clocks, notes, etc... That company had someone completely set everything up and walk me through everything to make sure we understood it all. The 30 minute conference call I had with caresmartz360 was of no help. The lady only went over everything that I was already able to read about on my own. I need help setting everything up and learning their system. The ONLY think they need to improve upon, is having a dedicated professional help people set up their company to use their software. I feel like I'm on an island alone and have to figure it out myself. I know there's videos to watch, but sometimes you need that one person walking you along the first time.

Thank you for your 5-star review! We work very hard to ensure that our software is ready for any new regulatory requirements. We are so happy to hear that you have found Caresmartz360 to be easy to learn and use while still enabling your agency to maintain regulatory compliances. For the training enablement, someone will get in touch with you shortly. We ensure your transition and learning journey stays smooth after opting Caresmartz360 platform.

CM

Catherine M.

Happy customer

I am very happy with the system.[sensitive content hidden] - Sr. Manager- Customer Support is very helpful, patient and high-quality customer support.

Pros

Cons

I would like to modify the system that not everyone who log in from the office can see the billing.

AM

Aldon M.

My Caresmartz360 experience

So far, I would highly recommend this software because I am very happy with it. Its very practical and user friendly, easy to use and has everything that I need from onboarding of my staff and clients to keeping records of EVV which is right now mandated by the DOH.

Pros

The product is very easy to use. It's my first time using this type of software and I had not expected it to be that straight forward. It only took one simple example from my implementation specialist for every module, and I got it right.

Cons

I preferred if there were already a few aides plan of care that I could choose from instead of doing it from scratch. Then I would just choose one and customize it to my liking.

MC

Marley C.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Best site to start up your business

Impressed and glad I chose this EVV system for my company.

Pros

It was user friendly,inexpensive, customer service was excellent, and training was excellent! They truly want to make sure you understand the product after you purchase it and will help you in whatever way. I truly am impressed.

Cons

I honestly haven't found anything yet that I don't like. I am pretty impressed.

TD

Travis D.

Excellent Customer Service

We had used a previous software before and switching to CareSmartz was a breath of fresh air. Very user friendly and great customer service,

Pros

Caresmartz has great customer service. They have customized many different reports and features to fit our business model.

Cons

More features geared toward nurse staffing would be awesome. However Caresmartz has been great customizing features to help this.

CP

Christine P.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Recruiter

Pros

Easy to use- quick turn around time on assistance from Caresmartz

Cons

We hope someday we can have one user ID for 2 offices we go between

DD

Donna D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Terrific product

I run my business with this software and it makes it very easy and carefree.

Pros

The product is very easy to use, I love the dashboards it allows me to have a snapshot of business without having to dig.

Cons

There are some tasks that you can do a number of different ways. Sometimes that is confusing.

QV

Quanisha V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great System

Pros

It’s easy to use and user friendly. I like all the features

Cons

The sms should be unlimited and included in the monthly price

Shanda H.

Shanda with Caresmartz 360

Pros

The caresmartz 360 app made it much easier to schedule caregivers with clients depending on their availability.

Cons

The only problem I have experienced with caresmartz is sometimes they have glitches and it won't allow caregivers to clock in/out, or change the days/times. Any time this has happened, I have reached out to the caresmartz team and they were quick to fix the problem.

Sharon H.

Easy to use software

Pros

Easy to use software and instructions for a start up were clear and not to mind boggling at all.

Cons

That some things can’t be deleted and have to stay.

LS

Lori S.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

We are new customers but are happy so far

CareSmartz360 makes billing and invoicing much faster and easier since it integrates with Quickbooks online. It also has made payroll run smoother and faster.

Pros

We recently switched from Wellsky/ADL for Home Care to CareSmartz360. We find this software not only MUCH more inclusive with features and options, but customer service is always available with a chat box every time you log in, 24/7. We are still learning, but are finding it to make our daily operations run smoother and more efficiently.

Cons

Training was good, but a little short in the meetings. There is a pretty steep learning curve at first but this goes for any new software system.

AL

Ashlee L.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Highly recommended

The benefits I am bringing to my agency is a more organized system allowing us more time to focus on our clients we are caring for. I love the HR part of the software helps me spend less time creating invoices , tracking timesheets.

Pros

I loved how the software is designed for you to access it from anywhere. It is very compatible with tablets, computer and smart phones. The software is easy to navigate through, I enjoy the clock in & clock out system for caregivers and client portal making it more flexible for caregivers to track there schedules, vacations, time off request and available shifts.

Cons

Nothing I least liked about the software it’s affordable, flexible, easy to navigate it benefits my agency a lot.

RA

Rufina A.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

CareSmartz360 User Friendly

Excellent! The App, the desktop application & support.

Pros

We haven't started using the billing, invoicing or payroll feature of this software, but if it is anything compared to timekeeping feature, we will probably be using it soon. The training was incredibly easy to learn and once we got started on realtime, we had minimal disruption. The Caregivers picked up right away.

Cons

I wanted to be able to customize certain reports, and although CareSmartz allows us to customize reports, we haven't yet master that feature.

SS

Sanjay S.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Software that cares for your efficiency

Pros

Very User friendly, easy to use, and quick to master

Cons

Customized layout, some tools should have been in more than one place to access and work on.