Practice Mate Logo

Practice management software for healthcare organizations

Practice Mate Reviews - Page 3

CP

Carolyn P.

One Stop Shop for Claims and Accounts Receivable

Great way to track payments from payors and patients alike.

Pros

Most of our payors pay us through Practice Mate, it's quick, convenient, the tech support is good and they will back you up if a payor tries to ding you for Timely Filing and you did submit the claim on time.

Cons

I can't think of any negatives. It meets all of my needs.

Thank you Carolyn for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

RB

Rusty B.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

simple fixes could make a world of difference

Our experience with other softwares have been AWFUL so this one has been a blessing. I feel that there are seemingly minor adjustments that could be addressed that would make this DREAMY. If only I could get someone to hear me!!!

Pros

I love that we can color code our schedules to differentiate b/w OT/ST

Cons

Needed fixes: Make daily schedule show only therapists working that day visible; Allow schedule to drag L/R for view of all treating therapists that entire day at once

KK

Kristy K.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Important tool for my practice.

Using Practice Mate makes my administrative tasks easy. Billing and scheduling, client management.

Pros

The ease of use with calendar and billing

Cons

would be great to have access to BIRP format notes in clients files with drop down options to make note writing easy

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

DP

Dharmesh P.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Best practice management software use

Been using this software since office opened 23 years ago.

Pros

Ease of use. Serves the purpose for my practice

Cons

Can have more colors in appointment page setting. Categorize based on the colors.More info when hovering a mouse over an appointment.

RP

Regina P.

All in One Service

I have been a happy customer since 2017 and have recommended Practice Mate to colleagues.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of navigating from tab to tab, the ability to scan and store documents, and the seamless transmission of claims.

Cons

The posting of payments could be streamlined.

Thank you Regina for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

JW

Jackie W.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

New Changes

I really like the system but again I would like to do corrections when entering something by mistake

Pros

easy to use once you get a hang of it then everything just falls into place

Cons

don't like that you can't make date changes on it once it goes through we are not all perfect an enter a mistake from time to time

GL

Gilian L.

Great product, I've used it since 2015

I've been very happy and will continue to use Practice Mate, the price is great and it's comprehensive. It connects to the clearing system, which is great.

Pros

It covers everything and the cost is great, there is no cost. I run everything through Practice Mate, I do my aging, I do everything.

Cons

It's hard to say because it's pretty comparable to other systems that are considerably more expensive.

JG

Julia G.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Love this product

Pros

Practice Mate is easy and efficient to use. They take the stress of billing away while adhering to HIPPA.

Cons

Training was a challenge, but once figured out it has been simple.

SB

Sherryl B.

Practice Manager

work flow, calendar usage, financial tracking.

Pros

Easy to use reliable, great help from customer service.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about. There isn't anything that don't dislike.

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to me.

cC

cathy C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Practice Mate-Great for the smaller clinic

I love this program. Easy to learn and use. Multiple people can use it at once. Web based and can be used remotely. Customer service is knowledgeable but long wait times . I would recommend for clinics with 1-4 providers.

Pros

My familiarity with the product. Been using it for almost 20 years. It is very user friendly, easy to navigate and can be used by more than one person at at time. Auto posting feature is sufficient. Claims scrubber helps to create clean claims. No cost for support staff user accounts

Cons

Statement feature is decent except the way the statements are formatted is only semi professional, only in Black and White and no lines to separate visits.

SA

Stephen A.

Very useful, incredible support

I primarily create claims and manage billing with PracticeMate

Pros

Once it is set up, very easy and simple to use

Cons

I think the most frustrating thing about PracticeMate are due to the necessities of compliance than product failures

rr

rita r.

Billing and Accounting for Private Practice in Nutrition Counseling

Pros

Very clear and easy set up. Easy to navigate. Billing and accounting is accomplished quickly. Tech help is very helpful.

Cons

No complaints, except for charge for non-par claims for my little practice.

Thank you Rita for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

MN

Mazyar N.

Love this program

Works great for my practice!

Pros

Very easy to use. This is a very friendly program.

Cons

Nothing at all. It works great for my chiropractic needs. This is a very friendly program.

Thank you Mazyar for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

LP

Lynda P.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Ease of use and full capacity to help with readily available personal who address any question.

Amazing platform and I have recommended it to other providers

Pros

The claim and session options are easy to use

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about practice mate

qz

qinghui z.

Appointment and billing

Good

Pros

Appointment integrated with billing and can be sent to many payers.

Cons

no Chinese characters support and the insurance payment can't link to the billed visits automictically.

EL

Evelyn L.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Friendly User

great program and great tech support

Pros

easy to use and great customer service and technical support very helpful

Cons

everything is easy to use staff is helpfull

AG

Anna G.

sharing

meets by basic needs

Pros

cost, availability, assess and use by many colleagues

Cons

not very comprehensive or easy to use. Search mechanism is not quite sofisticated

Thank you for the review. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

MM

Mary Ma M.

Alternative Medicine, 11-50 employees

owner

Pros

Accounting is very easy to use. Very helpful to manage the payment

Cons

EHR. We are the Acupuncture clinic. EHR does not meet our need

ML

Mayra L.

Dr. Lozada

Pros

User friendly and excellent practice management tools

Cons

No cons. I would highly recommended. 100%

Thank you Mayra for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience. If you are interested, please reach out to me.

BH

Ben H.

Ben Hemming, Counseling, Services

I love it! It is so nice to have all of my client records, calendars, insurances, and business information in one place.

Pros

This product is by far the most affordable and user-friendly that I have used. I have tried other products, but this one seems to be the best fit for me and my practice as a licensed mental health therapist.

Cons

I like everything about practice mate. It works perfect for what I do.

CP

Carol P.

Good Value

If you are a smaller practice, this should work good for you especially with the low price.

Pros

Does all your billing and scheduling. Very rarely have issues with denied claims. Catches mistakes we make before being sent out. Low cost. Does phone, text, and email reminders.

Cons

Can't manually send out text reminders. Can't link reminder system to a phone number, uses a random phone number. A little bit of a learning curve and sometimes slow loading pages. System can't hold large files. Only will show 100 patients, have to deactivate patients to see the full list. The program needs work, but they have been updating it.

PS

Phil S.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Fantastic Calendaring and connection to Office Ally for insurance processing

Pros

I have used this service for nearly 8 years and have loved it for the calendar and insurance processing for insurance claims for my patients and clients.

Cons

They recently changed to charge for certain insurance companies an extra fee which has made the service more expensive than it was for the original 7 years. I am considering moving all this over to TherapyNotes to submit my insurance claims because I am a small practice.

SE

Sylvia E.

Using Practice Mate

I've been using Practice Mate for 5+ years and love everything about it. No complaints and the support team is 99% available when needed or if you leave a message to contact you they call back within 24 hours.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. Reports and entering information into Practice Mate and EMR

Cons

Some of the reports are a little hard to run but are easy to use and understand

TL

Ted L.

Medisoft scheduling review

Overall a solid product. Recommended.

Pros

I like that it's easy to customize your patient schedule with several views (daily, weekly, monthly) and you can add multiple columns per day to clarify patient visits among several providers.

Cons

I have had a several issues where the program freezes and crashes my computer, but I'm not sure if that's a hardware or software issue.

JR

Jesus R.

Amazing billing set up

Pros

It's real easy to do billing here. Everything is well organized and I love how it connects to EHR. It makes it easy to look up patients information and uploads without having to switch over to EHR.

Cons

Sometimes I still get lost here. A better layout for all the tabs and functions could be implemented, but the way it is right now isn't too bad.