ShiftCare Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.05/10

Reviews by rating

Our overall experience with shiftcare has been fantastic so far, we love how user friendly it is.
I love how shifecare is so user friendly. I love how we can see client profiles with ease and can put so much information in for the client.
We have found Shiftcare easy to use and affordable for a small business like ours. The clock on and off feature is valuable and customer care and help is readily available.
It gets a bit frustrating to need to 'refresh' the screen after changes being made in some of the screens.
During incident and after incident , and was there anyway they could avoid this incident in the future. Even adding triggers that may have caused this incident.
It's a hard start because it has so many elements to it but I think it'll be that way with any shift management app.

CL

Charles L.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great Softwear and product.

My overall experience with shiftcare has been a positive one, where all the work and time is done through this software, I have been able to get back Time to do other important duties in my role in the business. Shiftcare has definitely been a product that has taken a lot of the stress away from day to day duties and would highly recommend this product to all my friends, which I am current doing anyway.

Pros

When training staff how to use this software I liked the fact that I was able to show them on You tube how this product is used where our supports workers can easily clock in and out of shifts, especially having to input various tasks that they needed to complete in order to clock out. the ease of reporting their current movements and care for the client and being able to share any concerns via the shift care app. One other area that was easy was approving our workers time sheets, and adding areas like KM to their travel.

Cons

There is an area that will need improvement and it would be in the incident report, where it just needs NDIS requirements e.g. What happened before the incident? during incident and after incident , and was there anyway they could avoid this incident in the future... Even adding triggers that may have caused this incident.

Hi Charles, thanks so much for your feedback, we're really happy you've tapped in and managed to save the time you have. I have also shared your feedback regarding incident reports with our product team. They're on it & about to release an incident note template, with plans to further expand on this in the future.

JN

Jade N.

Empowering Care with Convenience: A Review of Shift Care

In summary, Shift Care stands as a valuable tool that simplifies the process of delivering support services. Its user-friendliness, efficient communication features, and mobile app contribute to its appeal. However, the disparity between the basic and pro versions, especially considering the financial feasibility for a small business, raises some concerns. Despite this, your dedication to assisting individuals with disabilities shines through, and it's clear that you prioritize their well-being above all else.

Pros

Shift Care offers an incredibly user-friendly experience, ensuring that users can easily access the support they need. The quick and efficient ways to connect with your staff demonstrate your dedication to providing prompt assistance. The inclusion of a mobile app is a fantastic touch, enhancing communication with staff members and streamlining the process of getting help.

Cons

While Shift Care has a lot to offer, there are some limitations to the basic version when compared to the pro version. For a small business like Just Support, which operates with four staff members, the affordability of the pro version might be a concern. It's disappointing to note that a key feature that could greatly improve efficiency is missing from the basic version. This could potentially hinder the overall experience for both your team and the people you're supporting.

Hi Jade! Thank you for your review. We're pleased that you value our dedication to quality service and convenience, especially with our mobile app. We acknowledge your concerns about the disparity between the basic and pro versions and their suitability for small businesses. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to considering it for future enhancements!

CA

Christy A.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Shiftcare is ease of care

Wouldn’t swap with the ease of great backup support

Pros

If I can’t work something out they have a message service. Super quick response and extremely polite. Nothing is too much trouble

Cons

Having to work it out myself, but the tutorials are very clear

Thanks Christy :-)

DJ

Da Jin J.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Highly recommend the app for your shift scheduling!!

I am new user of this app and it's very simple to learn and use. Nothing's complicated.

Pros

-Simple to use-Straight forward-So far, all the functions I needed were there

Cons

At this stage, no Cons have been found. In the future, if you can embed this app with more other functions other than shifts, it will be better.

Hi Da Jin, we appreciate the time you took out of your busy day to leave this positive feedback! Thank you so much! Glad to hear your experience has been overall positive! Thank you for recommending ShiftCare! We're glad you find it straightforward and functional for shift scheduling. Your suggestion for additional features is noted. We're pleased to have you with us!

CS

Candice S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Shiftcare review

Pros

User-friendly, regular updates, minimal glitches, all in one system

Cons

Whenever we have suggested an improvement the customer service team respond quickly

Hi Candice, thanks so much for taking time out of your day to leave a review. We are so pleased to hear that you've found ShiftCare user-friendly and a complete solution for your business in the 2+ years you've been with us. Thanks again, and we love being part of your business journey!

TM

Tyler M.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Recommended for small to med size businesses

Overall it’s a great product

Pros

Shiftcare has helped take my small sole trader business and turn it into a medium sized company. It’s easy to use format helps keep me, my team, and our participants / participant representatives organized.

Cons

I wouldn’t recommend for larger businesses. There are certain features lacking from the software, but nothing that interferes with what it’s meant to do. The additional features would just help streamline certain thingsFor example, notifications and email reminders around expiring documentation.Being able to have individual shift specific messages pop up for support team.

Hi Tyler. Thank you for your review. Glad to hear your experience has been overall positive, we will take onboard your feedback regarding the limitations to further improve our platform. Happy to be on this journey with you!

AP

Angela P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

AP Supports U Shiftcare review.

took a while to get used to all options, which I still am not up to speed with every aspect of Shiftcare, but it is a very useful business tool for all the team.

Pros

Access for Carers and Management and ability to monitor Carers shifts and supports providing, easy access for all.

Cons

for my own use, I would find it too time consuming to enter what I am currently using in my Calendar on a daily basis, to enter notes / meetings / documents this would take too long in Shiftcare for me to utilise at this stage on a daily basis. Brilliant for Carers not for Support Coordinator / Director.

Thanks Angela for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad that ShiftCare provides easy access for carers and management, allowing you to monitor shifts and provide support. We appreciate your feedback about entering daily notes, meetings, and documents, and we're continuously working on improving our platform. We're really happy to hear that it's a useful business tool for your team. If you ever need assistance, we're here to help!

DM

Daniel M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great option for the mid tier organisations

Great platform that is user friendly and easy to integrate and train new staff.

Pros

Shiftcare helps to ensure the right staff to be allocated on time and to provide the highest quality service. The ability to read shift notes at the click of a button along with the Xero integration make invoicing and staff payments a breeze.

Cons

The transport kilometres being divided between participants living in a shared environment needs to be done manually when invoicing. Not a huge issue unless you have a large amount of SIL homes.

JH

Jaz H.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

ShiftCare is amazing, wish we were using ShiftCare from the start.

The simplicity of ShiftCare is impeccable, our workers have never had issues with using the website or App.

Pros

ShiftCare is easy to use, easy to understand, easy to manage, easy to use for invoicing, easy to find our clients and employees information when needed.

Cons

We don't feel there is anything that needs to be improved. We have never had any issues with ShiftCare. If we don't know how to do something its very easy to find the solution in the help section. If we still cant find an answer ShiftCare is very easy to navigate to talk to someone about our issue and we have always had a quick reply. We have always had someone help us with our enquiry or fix the problem for us.

Hi Jaz, it's fantastic to hear that ShiftCare has been working so well for your company! We take great pride in providing an easy-to-use platform that is both intuitive and efficient. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts on the software.

DM

Danielle M.

Love ShiftCare

Pros

ShiftCare has been great for my growing Home Care company Cosmed At Home! The software system and app are very user friendly and all my nurses love it! The customer service is great as well [sensitive content hidden] was wonderful when we were on-boarding our company with the this system!

Cons

Haven't been able to find anything that I do not like yet. So far everything works well with my home care company

Hi Danielle! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review, we're really pleased to hear that your time with ShiftCare so far has been positive. If you ever have any issues, please feel free to reach out to our awesome support team. They are here to help!

FH

Fiona H.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

shiftcare review

overall experience has been great. We chose shiftcare because of it's simlicity in use and the cost compared to other systems. More than happy with the software and organisation

Pros

We use shiftcare for case noting, scheduling, rosters. I find it easy to use for client case noting. It's easy to jump from one client to the next. Adding reports is easy and easy to find. We are happy with the amount of information we need to add for client details. We have had great interactions with the shiftcare team. They are always available to chat when we need help. We have had a zoom meeting with the team to discuss things we would like added to shiftcare and they were more than happy to work on their systems to make it easier for us as users.

Cons

Minor things, being able to change the font in case noting

Annie R.

Recommend to everyone

Once able to navigate the system (not difficult) have found it tremendously helpful communicating with both staff & clients with access.

Pros

The real time scheduling and the support team

Cons

As an administrator i some times am unable to approve notifications recieved on my phone.

Hi Annie, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that you've found the platform helpful and easy to use, and we appreciate the feedback. Thanks again!

AS

Adam S.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great Service

Great

Pros

Ease of useFunctionalityGood ServiceTraining

Cons

It is a really good service I think maybe if it was 100% consistent it would be better.

Hi Adam! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review, we're really pleased to hear that your time with ShiftCare so far has been positive. If you ever have any issues, please feel free to reach out to our awesome support team. They are here to help!

JC

Jade C.

ShiftCare review from Employee/Support Worker Perspective

It’s been a fantastic resource for our support company, to streamline information about each shift and client details.

Pros

Shift care not only is a great rostering system with all your scheduled shifts clearly presented, but gives the employer the ability to add photos and documentation for each unique client, so that you have easy access to their important information at any time. I also really like that you can put in instructions for each shift, so my boss can communicate clearly if there are any routine changes, without having to text or email. It also comes up with the client’s home address and the notes will further outline where we need to pick them up from.

Cons

The notifications that say my “non-working day leave request” was declined when I never put in leave for that day - I just didn’t have a shift.

Thanks Jade! Having followed the feedback regarding progress notes and client management, we're putting even more resources into making these features even better. Our team are also looking into the "non-working day leave request" issue.

NF

Nilusha F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

A platform that makes it possible.

Great, makes my job easier. I can manage a multi location business without stress.

Pros

Shiftcare is a great software that does the overall management of rostering, progress noting, clocking in and out, staff timesheets and client billing and much more.

Cons

At times when you say for eg: archive a staff, it does not immediately do so, but it tends to refresh itself and update.

AA

Abdallah A.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Shift care review

Amazing and easy.

Pros

How easy and timeless platform. I really liked the quick customer service support.

Cons

I wish there was an incident report template in the app it self.

Hi Abdallah! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review, we're really pleased to hear that your time with ShiftCare so far has been positive.

LS

Luke S.

You should choose ShiftCare

Pros

Ease of use, Easy to set up and implement

Cons

Nothing bad as of yet, Would be good to have a separate login/view for support coordinators

Hi Luke, Thank you so much for your positive review and feedback. We really appreciate it!

CS

Carsten S.

The new system

Pros

The scheduling for staff is second to none

Cons

New to the system so no cons as of yet.

Really appreciate your review Carsten! Glad to hear it's been a positive experience so far.

CL

Clover L.

Shiftcare is AMAZING

one word EXCELLENT!

Pros

Ease of use simplistic style constant upgrades TEAM tech support

Cons

only minor issues like spell check and some mandatory fields - but the Shiftcare team are open to conversation and feedback for ongoing improvemnts.

DD

David D.

Shift Care Usage

quite pleasant overall

Pros

How user friendly it is. I barely have needed any support

Cons

the only con would be fixing minor bugs

Hi David, Thank you so much for your positive review and feedback. We really appreciate it!

SC

Sandra C.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Performed well - affordable.

I would describe my overall experience as a win. My use of Shiftcare wasn't extensive, I do believe it was beneficial. The most important thing Shiftcare has to offer is a fair price. Ironically I would advise using a seperate billing solution or testing Shiftcares billing before making a decision. Problems solved: The need to manage all compontents of home health care. The need for affordability.

Pros

- Affordable/fair price. - Trustworthy company. - Features/feature quality. Scheduling is excellent. Clock in/out is well documented. - Practical layout. - Learn to use in a reasonable amount of time. - Complaints are heard and addressed.

Cons

- Billing feature is poor, causes time management to suffer. - Support experience not consistent. - Malfunctions -- minimally disruptive.

BP

Bhargav P.

Excellent & User friendly

Pros

Shiftcare is easy to use and very intuitive software. Scheduling is a breeze and the software is so fluid and easy to navigate

Cons

Need more functionality for home care package side including budgets and statements.

NB

Nyree B.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

All encompassing CRM software for disability support services

Awesome!

Pros

Scheduling, invoicing, links to Xero, staff and participant document management, NDIS price guide links, shift notes

Cons

It doesn't sync staff mileage to their timesheet on Xero

LK

Lauren K.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Shiftcare is a great easy to use product

Its a great product that is easy to use and fantastic for communication and keeping up to date with what is going on with our clients.

Pros

it's fantastic that I can access my shifts while i'm out and about.

Cons

i wish i could make repetitive shifts and adjust my current shifts

Hi Lauren, thank you so much for your lovely review! Glad that you have found it convenient and easy to use. We will take onboard your feedback regarding the shift roster capability, we are always working to improve the platform :-)

TM

Teara M.

ShiftCare Review

No far it’s good

Pros

I love how easy it is to upload patient care plans along with patient information

Cons

I would like to see the system allow you to view the documents/care plans without having to download the forms

Hi Teara - thank you so much for your positive review! Glad that you have found it easy to use. We will take onboard your feedback regarding the document and care plans, we are always working to improve the platform :-)