ShiftCare Reviews - Page 2

MS

Melissa S.

Best decision we made!

After having headache after headache with our last software, I finally found Shiftcare and it was the answer to all of our problems! Shiftcare and it's team, were everything that we needed, from customer service excellence to software proficiency! Sometimes we all dread change but this was by far the best change we have had yet! Thank you to the team for making the transition smooth and effortless!

Pros

Shiftcare was by far, the best decision we made! It not only cut my costs to a fraction of the last company but the customer service is amazing and the software is seamless!

Cons

I really have no complaints, and any requests for features I would like, are being worked on by the team! They have been very attentive and understanding!

Hi Melissa, Thank you very much for your kind and positive review. We're so glad to hear you love our software and that your experience with our customer service team has been amazing. They are a great team who work very hard to help our customers. Very happy to hear you have no complaints and you are enjoying our software. If you ever have any issues, don' hesitate to reach out.

MD

Mike D.

Essential Software for Managing Community Support Workers

ShiftCare provides a secure central point for my team to enter and review client case notes from the mobile phone app. This was the primary function for which I signed up to ShiftCare. I have since upgraded to the top level of subscription to provide my team with the ability to enter their own shifts. This functionality more than justifies the additional expense of the top tier subscription in terms...

Pros

ShiftCare provides a comprehensive platform for me to manage staff and clients in my small NDIS business providing psychosocial supports to people in their homes and in the community. In real time I can see when and where staff log on and off shifts, and when they enter case notes and mileage. I especially like the functionality of staff being able to enter their own shifts, meaning that they don't need to contact me when organising ad-hoc appointments with their clients.

Cons

Due to the nature of our work - visiting a number of different clients in different locations during the same day - I find it time consuming to schedule individual appointments for each client then enter separate blocks of time to fill in between appointments to capture a staff member's entire shift i.e. if a staff member is working from 10am to 6pm and seeing 3 clients in different locations during that time, I need to enter each client visit separately then create dummy appointments for paid time between clients.

CL

Charles L.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great Softwear and product.

My overall experience with shiftcare has been a positive one, where all the work and time is done through this software, I have been able to get back Time to do other important duties in my role in the business. Shiftcare has definitely been a product that has taken a lot of the stress away from day to day duties and would highly recommend this product to all my friends, which I am current doing anyway.

Pros

When training staff how to use this software I liked the fact that I was able to show them on You tube how this product is used where our supports workers can easily clock in and out of shifts, especially having to input various tasks that they needed to complete in order to clock out. the ease of reporting their current movements and care for the client and being able to share any concerns via the shift care app. One other area that was easy was approving our workers time sheets, and adding areas like KM to their travel.

Cons

There is an area that will need improvement and it would be in the incident report, where it just needs NDIS requirements e.g. What happened before the incident? during incident and after incident , and was there anyway they could avoid this incident in the future... Even adding triggers that may have caused this incident.

Hi Charles, thanks so much for your feedback, we're really happy you've tapped in and managed to save the time you have. I have also shared your feedback regarding incident reports with our product team. They're on it & about to release an incident note template, with plans to further expand on this in the future.

HH

Hayden H.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Good product for the money you spend, major drawbacks but overall good quality.

It's a hard start because it has so many elements to it but I think it'll be that way with any shift management app. I like that support is easy to contact and very responsive but it can be quite a pain and frustration dealing with all the issues that pop up sometimes. Worth the price and they're always developing new features which I like.

Pros

Shiftcare is quite easy to introduce to users, has a good pricing structure that makes it very reasonable unlike per client software, as well as generally being responsive. The people working it generally know the app very well and worst case the higher ups can get involved to problem solve which is quite good knowing the support to resolve issues is there, which I haven't experienced with bigger tech firms.

Cons

Really niggly issues that shouldn't be an issue end up being a massive issue and taking a lot of admin time. Like pricing details not updating on newer shifts, invoicing issues (NDIA reject the smallest error and it's digging for a needle in a haystrack with Shiftcare so I invoice manually which takes a whole day). Some apps generate service agreements which is a huge drawback for this and adds so much admin time. The niggling issues are a nightmare some days, like adding users to Xero.

Thank you Hayden - some good food for thought which I've shared with our dev team. We take pride in our software being simple and user friendly so any inefficiencies or frustrations are priorities for us to solve.

AE

Aleesha E.

Best Product for Scheduling of Support Workers

RECOMMEND IT 100%!!! Its the best system Ive used and suits our business perfectly!

Pros

The price made it affordable for us and we are now able to manage compliance easily. Scheduling the team is super easy and has made communicating change of shifts a breeze.

Cons

Nothing to report on this, myself and the team love it!

Hey Aleesha, Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased to hear that our software has helped you to manage compliance easily and our scheduling features have been very useful! If you ever have any issues, don't hesitate to reach out to our amazing customer service team, they are always happy to help!

Bridie S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Shiftcare makes managing our support service easy

Its very satisfactory

Pros

Its meets the needs of our NDIS business.

Cons

I dont like the way information from Shiftcare appears on invoices and payslips.

Hi Bridie! Thank you so much for taking the time to relieve, and we really appreciate your feedback regarding the appearance of information on invoices and payslips. Your feedback has been noted! Thanks again and please reach out to our support team if we can assist with anything :-)

SB

Stacey B.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Scheduling and Billing simplicity

So far since I have missed the switch to Shift Care , I couldn’t be happier. It is so user-friendly for my staff and myself, and has been a huge time saver support staff, if any questions arise, right there to promptly answer any questions. Glad I made the move!

Pros

The ease of the scheduling system, and simplicity of the billing and invoicing and the helpful support staff at Shift Care.

Cons

I do not have anything i don’t like with shift care at this time. I am satisfied.

Thank you Stacey for sharing your positive experience with ShiftCare! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has been user-friendly for both you and your staff. It's great to know that our support team's commitment to exceptional customer service has made a significant impact, they're always happy to help.

SA

Saheed A.

Great Product

Setting up Empress Support Services was easy, and explaining it to the support team was a breeze. My overall experience has been excellent.

Pros

Dashboard Scheduling Rostering Timesheet Involving

Cons

Incident Reporting needs to be worked on

Hi Saheed, thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear your overall experience has been excellent! We appreciate your feedback regarding the Incidents Reports and we will pass it onto our team.

TE

Tracy E.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Makes book work and scheduling easier

Scheduling is easier invoicing is great and it integrates well with other software such as xero.

Pros

What I like most is keeping track of schedules to make it easier for staff to login. If there are shifts needed to be covered there's an option for staff to respond to and makes it easier then contacting staff individually. I especially like the note writing, at the end of shifts a lot easier for staff to write progress notes at the end of each shift allowing them to do before going home.

Cons

Sometimes, it doesn't allow change of addresses.

Hi Tracy. Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear it has made bookwork and scheduling easier for you. Your support is much appreciated.

AP

Alana P.

ShiftCare Success!

My office manager sourced the platform as we had outgrown our original one. [sensitive content hidden] did a great job with set up and implementation and found the ShiftCare support team really know their product and are very approachable - then she trained me how to use it! I've used the online-chat function and the support could not have been any better.

Pros

ShiftCare is a comprehensive platform with great functionality yet still user friendly for both admin and front line staff.

Cons

I haven't had time yet to fully realise its potential for our business!

Hi Alana, Thank you for your 5-star review. We're glad to hear you're enjoying ShiftCare. It is great you found the onboarding process easy and that our amazing support team have helped you with everything you needed.

KX

Krystal X.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Great Software

Shiftcare is the backbone of our business and I would not be able to function without it. I like how easily I have been able to adjust my subscription to reflect the exact number of staff I have at any one time. Shiftcare are always updating and improving their platform. I am very happy with it!

Pros

Learning to use Shiftcare was easy and there is usually ongoing training and updates available from their support team. I have been able to get good responses from support if I ever needed more assistance and these have fixed my issues quickly.

Cons

The mobile platform for the administrator role doesn't allow me to easily update or add shifts for my staff, so I usually log-on using a laptop if I am not in my office location. I find the notifications icon frustrating, as I am not able to delete individual notifications and let others remain in that menu if I am not ready to read them yet.

Hi Krystal, thanks so much for your feedback. I have discussed your comments regarding the mobile app with our developer team. Mobile is a big focus at the moment and your comments will not fall on deaf ears :-)

KJ

Kiarra J.

Amazing product - would recommend for NDIS and Aged Care providers

Pros

Easy use for staff. Staff can start and end their shift, put in any case notes and kms etc and it sends straight to accounts for payroll and billing.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about shift care, just wish my company found this app earlier!!

Hey Kiarra, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review. We are glad ShiftCare works so well for your company!

DM

Daniel M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great option for the mid tier organisations

Great platform that is user friendly and easy to integrate and train new staff.

Pros

Shiftcare helps to ensure the right staff to be allocated on time and to provide the highest quality service. The ability to read shift notes at the click of a button along with the Xero integration make invoicing and staff payments a breeze.

Cons

The transport kilometres being divided between participants living in a shared environment needs to be done manually when invoicing. Not a huge issue unless you have a large amount of SIL homes.

AS

Alex S.

Excellent Product

Pros

Availability of tutorials on Facebook as well as a live helpdesk and an FAQ site that answers all questions. ShiftCare also compiles all the different apps we previously used into one platform. Gives excellent functionality for the staff side with the mobile app. Constantly updating the platform and taking on feedback from users to create even better functionality.

Cons

So far we haven't found any issues with ShiftCare.

Hi Alex, Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear you are enjoying all of the features on the app and that you have found the good fro helping your staff. If you need any our amazing customer care team are here to help!

RB

Ros B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

ShiftCare is an easy to use and intuitive process.

Overall, it is a great product. A short learning time with great support and the regular online educational session in Zoom meetings make that an easy process. Continued improvements as they listen to what we need.

Pros

When we were setting up the desktop with ShiftCare, I was quite surprised at how easy and intuitive it was to get it set up. Took a bit of time but the bulk document upload option made it so much easier.

Cons

It gets a bit frustrating to need to 'refresh' the screen after changes being made in some of the screens..

Ros, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are really glad that you found the software easy to set up.

VB

Vanessa B.

Very happy!

Very positive. I believe it will save us a lot of time as a team.

Pros

The scheduler and level of detail able to be added to ShiftCare for both clients and staff is fantastic. Love the price book too!

Cons

When using on a volume scale, it becomes costly quickly. I'd also love to see a chat function integrated dow the track, to allow staff to communicate in team chats about clients etc.

Hi Vanessa, it's awesome to hear that you're happy with ShiftCare! We are always working on new features so let us know if you have any more ideas.

CT

Cindy T.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Shiftcare Review

Shiftcare is streamlining processes within our business to give us time to focus on providing great services to our disabled and elderly clients rather than wasting time on administrative activities

Pros

Its easy to keep staff and client documentation up to date.

Cons

There are no improvements that I can see are needed yet.

Hi Cindy! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review, we're really pleased to hear that your time with ShiftCare so far has been positive and that the software has helped you to focus on providing a great care service! If you ever have any issues, please feel free to reach out to our awesome support team. They are here to help!

FH

Fiona H.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

shiftcare review

overall experience has been great. We chose shiftcare because of it's simlicity in use and the cost compared to other systems. More than happy with the software and organisation

Pros

We use shiftcare for case noting, scheduling, rosters. I find it easy to use for client case noting. It's easy to jump from one client to the next. Adding reports is easy and easy to find. We are happy with the amount of information we need to add for client details. We have had great interactions with the shiftcare team. They are always available to chat when we need help. We have had a zoom meeting with the team to discuss things we would like added to shiftcare and they were more than happy to work on their systems to make it easier for us as users.

Cons

Minor things, being able to change the font in case noting

Paula A.

It the pick of the lot

Easy to learn to use and teach staff.

Pros

I found it all very user friendly and easy to learn how to use. Customer support has been excellent.

Cons

I would have preferred if it had forms also so we could do service agreements in here.

Hi Paula, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review, we really appreciate it! We pride ourselves on being easy to use and on our great customer support! Thanks again!

DM

Danielle M.

Love ShiftCare

Pros

ShiftCare has been great for my growing Home Care company Cosmed At Home! The software system and app are very user friendly and all my nurses love it! The customer service is great as well [sensitive content hidden] was wonderful when we were on-boarding our company with the this system!

Cons

Haven't been able to find anything that I do not like yet. So far everything works well with my home care company

Hi Danielle! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review, we're really pleased to hear that your time with ShiftCare so far has been positive. If you ever have any issues, please feel free to reach out to our awesome support team. They are here to help!

FA

Fernando A.

Excellent

Easy to use and practical accurate information

Pros

Product is easy to use . Integrated well with our business

Cons

more flexibility with invoicing and reporting

Thank you Fernando!

KB

Kerri B.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

ShiftCare easy to use

I’m happy with the product. It’s easy to use and has all the functions I need to run my business.

Pros

ShiftCare is very easy to use. It has everything I need to successfully run my business

Cons

There are some applications that I am unsure of and would like more training on the product

Hi Kerri, Thank you for your positive review, and we're glad to hear you find our software easy to use. We have a Youtube channel that has many tutorials showing how to use our features. If you would like any help please contact our amazing support team, at support@shiftcrae.com. they are always happy to help!

BT

Beaudene T.

BEST APP FOR NDIS

The fast response from the support team, the easiness to use the app and system

Pros

the trial was enough for us to know this was the best system to use as a new and growing provider, it was simple and user friendly. you receive outstanding consistent support from the team and took minutes to set up

Cons

I love everything, affordable, simple and easy to use

Hi Beaudene, Thank you for your 5-star review. We're glad you are enjoying all the features ShiftCare has to offer and that is is wasy for your team to use. Our support team are amazing and we're gald to hear that yo've had a positive interaction with them.

JR

Janette R.

Shiftcare

Our overall experience with shiftcare has been fantastic so far, we love how user friendly it is. We cannot wait to utilise the rest of the features of shiftcare like the integration with xero and invoices .

Pros

I love how shifecare is so user friendly. I love how we can see client profiles with ease and can put so much information in for the client.

Cons

I dont like how our workers have limitations to put in information to the calander and book, amend and repeat shifts.

Hi Janette, we appreciate the time you took out of your busy day to leave this feedback! Thank you so much! Glad to hear your experience has been overall positive, we will take onboard your feedback regarding the limitations to further improve our platform. Happy to be on this journey with you!

AS

Adam S.

Great Service

Great

Pros

Ease of useFunctionalityGood ServiceTraining

Cons

It is a really good service I think maybe if it was 100% consistent it would be better.

Hi Adam! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review, we're really pleased to hear that your time with ShiftCare so far has been positive. If you ever have any issues, please feel free to reach out to our awesome support team. They are here to help!