Guesty Reviews

4.7/5 (82 reviews)

Peter Fibæk

Easy to use and powerfull features

Reviewed 2019-07-22

We've reduced our management and time spent handling bookings and manual payments. Previously we had a fair amount of bookings through our old booking system which did not handle credit card payments, so we had to stay on top of those bookings and collect the payments manually.

Matt Fischer

Guesty is enabling the next phase of growth for our short-term rental business!

Reviewed 2019-03-30

Bottom line is this - Guesty is the best capitalized company in this space (just raised an additional $35 million to continue scaling their offering) and in my opinion (I advise a number of startups, so I have a good read on this) they are putting this capital to great use through 1) Pushing feature updates rapidly; 2) Spending money on customer service and customer success; and 3) Developing class-leading relationships with all of the major booking platforms to ensure ever-better integrations.

Scott Lorsch

Guesty does the work of many

Reviewed 2019-09-02

The customer service has been very responsive and helpful.

Leyla Suatac

Best PMS on the market with an amazing support team

Reviewed 2019-05-02

We switched over from another PMS about a year and a half ago, and couldn't be happier with the changes. Guesty has improved our companies organization, productivity and communication greatly. They have allowed us to implement new business strategies which we never before considered possible. We have now largely been able to streamline almost everything business related to this one platform - with the ever-expanding marketplace, we imagine we will be elusively on Guesty in the very near future. In addition to the amazing features that Guesty offers, their customer support is the next level. Not only is the support team available 24/7, but the case managers are also fantastic. Our case manager has been absolutely instrumental in the growth of our business. He has brought a lot of innovative ideas and advice to us. Above all, we appreciate his collaboration with assistance with reviewing many of our projects that are not necessarily related to Guesty itself. He has really gotten on board with our image and helps motivate us to continue striving for bigger and better things. We really enjoyed working with him and the Guest team :]

Anonymous

Best software on the market!

Reviewed 2019-03-05

We have used Guesty for over 2 years now and it has been one of the main factors in growing our business from less than 10 units when we had our first demo to over 130 units today. It is very intuitive, has lots of features but also gives you huge amount of control in how to set up your business. There is no "one size fits all" way to use Guesty and although lot of businesses use the software, you can tailor its functionality to exactly how you want your guests experience to be. The support guys are also really friendly and (our account manager) is an asset to the company.

Erol Suatac

Powerful Resource for Vacation Rental Management Companies

Reviewed 2019-05-02

I'm extremely impressed by Guesty's attention to detail. Our Customer Success Manager, Jerome, has been an absolute pleasure to work and has constantly surpassed our expectations. He has been instrumental in helping us grow and optimize our processes over the last couple of months. Guesty's CRM software is phenomenal. It's absolutely critical to have one central communication hub and Guesty allows us to uniquely handle each and every guests' needs. Although there are individual services/software that do a better job at handling specific needs (automated messages, cleanings, etc.), Guesty offers a powerful all-in-one resource. Most importantly: they're software is constantly improving. We've been really impressed with all the small changes that they've started working on, and we're excited to see how things continue to develop!

Karl Scarlett

A tool and service so great.... where do I start

Reviewed 2017-02-07

If you want to manage multiple vacation rentals online, you would be remiss not to use Guesty. Their ever expanding suite of tools and commitment to customer service is remarkable. I feel like I should downplay my endorsement to make it more believable but it wouldn't be true. Thier site isn't just some algorithm that you hope gets the job done right. This tool is backed by a team of individuals that help you succeed. They help our team perform customer service to guests while we focus on the many other aspects of hospitality. Additionally, in the rare chances that there are issues, their support team is quick to respond and rectify it and to make sure it doesn't happen again. I couldn't ask for anything more. It's money VERY well spent.

Ran Fridman

The Distinguished Professionals of Guesty

Reviewed 2019-08-05

The excellent professionals at Guesty make the hospitality business an organized pleasure. I have observed that the staff at Guesty are uncommonly genuine individuals who take great concern in the integrity of their work and the high quality of their product and services. Their service is conscientious and careful. I truly appreciate all the outstanding efforts of the Guesty family.

Jacob Levy

Guesty is exactly what we need

Reviewed 2019-06-25

I would recommend them to anyone in the short term rental business. Nobody gives customer service like they do, so you will never be left hanging. The software is truly amazing, and they update it based on the customer experience, and that is very noticeable. They want to know what we like, and what we do not like, and the execute perfectly every time. This is a customers product, and a genuine company. I love them dearly. They have become my family.

Lincoln Garner

Reviewed 2019-05-10

Overall I am very happy with Guesty.

Wesley Sherow

Excellent Software, Terrible Support

Reviewed 2019-03-21

Overall: The software is good, and integrations are good. Not the best, as many are far better in some respects. The customer service is absolutely terrible. The worst I've ever experienced. I've had almost 3,000 AirBnB guests, and talking to them makes me feel like my worst guests as I get repeatedly frusturated at the support team, and feel like i'm not being helped or taken care of. Guesty charges 3% of revenue, which means I pay over $1,000/month for it. If they treat me like this, I can't imagine how they treat smaller hosts that don't make over $20,000/month. I hope that Guesty gets my feedback here, as their customer support has made no comments on whether my direct feedback reaches the Guesty management or ownership teams. I think that while the software is great, on-boarding and support are archaic and severely need updates and improvements. I'm still using the software, but unless there are changes to how they handle client issues and requests, i'll be jumping ship as soon as a comparable software comes on the market. I still have hopes for Guesty, so maybe once my income raises over $40,000 and monthly payments to guesty pass $1,000 overall, i'll be taken as a higher priority client for them.

Anonymous

Great if you only want to be on Airbnb

Reviewed 2018-11-28

We needed automated messaging and we needed to get out to other channels besides Airbnb. Their mobile apps are sad and ineffective for our team members, so we go some messaging automation help but no help for our team really communicating. Team members can't communicate directly with any messaging only tasking tools that didn't work according to the permission matrix Guesty published. If you have a desire to be on the biggest channels, this is not your platform. If you need tools and accounting and other services, this is not your platform. We are actually, currently paying 60% of what we would pay for the most robust enterprise level platform that's way beyond our capability to utilize in this industry. Maybe you start with Guesty when you have two properties, but if you're doing well they siphon an incredible amount of money out of your business. If you don't plan on growing, this might be a good solution.

John Schoppmann

Guesty is simple the best out there.

Reviewed 2019-08-07

I never review anything but i was compelled to review because they have taking my business to unlimited possibility. I have been working with Guesty since late 2017 and i couldn't imagine running a vacation rentals business without them! I looked into other platforms from time to time but none of them can compete with Guesty! I would highly suggest working with them.

Jon OBryan

Streamline your property management with all the tools you wish distribution channels had

Reviewed 2017-02-15

Guesty is a life saver. Before Guesty, we were juggling between four different accounts and several documents where we'd keep stored messages, setting alarms to go off all throughout the day to send responses and instructions to guests, etc. Enter Guesty: from the beginning, their customer service was incredible at answering all of our questions and guiding us through the software in a friendly, efficient manner. They're very responsive to any customer support questions we've had and provide a tool that's truly indispensable. Couldn't recommend them highly enough to property managers who are trying to get all of their online property management organizational needs under control.

Chris Kirkland

Big Fan Of Guesty

Reviewed 2019-06-08

Guesty saves me tons of time. I own and manage 24 cabins with my wife. Guesty is just so good. I can't really say it enough. Just when you think they can't, they add another super cool integration/feature. I am genuinely excited about the future. I love Guesty.

Annie Spackman

Guesty services have been invaluable for our business

Reviewed 2019-01-23

We have been using Guesty since April 2018 and I have to say that Guesty has helped us to organize, eliminate overbookings, and easily funnels bookings to one central location which makes it so user friendly. The support is there when we need it. Guesty has provided invaluable service to our business.

Logan Foster

A must have for any vacation reservation management company

Reviewed 2019-03-21

Guesty allowed us to expand to more OTAs than we were previously able to manage. Thanks to Guesty we have been able to grow our business in tremendous ways.

Marja Weijens

Great software!

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Since we use Guesty, we are working far more efficiently. We can now focus on sales instead of solving problems that are related to the connection with the booking channels or to reservations. I would certainly recommend Guesty.

Tim Hubbard

I couldn't do it without Guesty!

Reviewed 2019-03-25

Guesty is the core of my rental business because they take all my reservations and the software allows me to manage them from there. It's easy to use, constantly developing, and an amazing tool for anyone looking to scale their short-term rental business.

Kristie Wolfe

I recommend guesty to everyone I know that has a vacation rental!

Reviewed 2018-02-19

I love that it provides my guests with better customer service than I could give alone. Being able to get back to people in the middle of the night for instance. I love the automation that makes me feel confident guests are getting all the information they need before a stay.

Courtney Lehman

Guesty Wins!

Reviewed 2019-10-07

Guesty is incredibly functional and supportive.

kelly scales

We couldn't be without Guesty!

Reviewed 2017-03-02

I've been using Guesty for my business for about a year now and it has helped us to consolidate, grow, offer better service and be more efficient. Guesty are constantly improving and adding new features that really help my business to operate better all the time. We really couldn't be without it, it's integral to a small business like ours. Brilliant job, highly recommended.

Cindy Castano

Highly Recommend

Reviewed 2019-01-31

I’ve been using Guesty for several years now. I get a lot of responses in the middle of the night from my Airbnb guests/potential guests. Guesty has allowed me to keep up with those responses throughout the night and hours that I’m unavailable. I would highly recommend using them.

Mike Zecchino

Do more with less

Reviewed 2019-03-21

We feel apart of Guesty's family and they are very vested in our success. We have double our business and then some with Guesty, and work much less on daily operations. Getting our time back has enabled us to focus on growing our business and providing a better customer experience for both Owners & Guests.

Daniel Uszta

Guesty review

Reviewed 2019-04-01

Guesty helps us scale across multiple cities, via automation and reporting tools, that no competitor can match. Their customer success department is top of the line, our Guesty key account manager is a crucial part of our team now, and she actively helps us scale and simplify our operations day by day. You really feel like they care about you as a client.

Karolina Cabala

One of the most pawerfull PMS on the market

Reviewed 2018-11-30

The best and the most expensive PMS on the market.

Juan Miguel Rivera

Great versatile hospitality/vacation rental software

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Guesty has all the key features to run a efficient hospitality company. Support via email, phone and direct assistance from account managers is superb.

Yesh Kraus

Amazing software! absolutely great

Reviewed 2019-03-20

My entire business (life) changed since I'm on Guesty as it saves me between 50-60 hours of work per week.

Kamil Jack

The most powerfull PMS on the market, but also the most expensive

Reviewed 2018-11-03

The best PMS on the market, and also the most expensive.

Nadine Alonzo

Happy customer

Reviewed 2019-01-23

Very professional and I have already recommended to anyone using Airbnb.

Daniel Benhamou

DestinationStays *****

Reviewed 2019-03-14

They are professionals at what they do, they treat you like family. Great support team (H*d*r is my trusted angel in the sky)

Katherine Ledbetter

Guesty is Great!

Reviewed 2019-03-05

All in all, we are very happy with Guesty. I see us being with Guesty for a long time!

Nancy Paine

Great software and support

Reviewed 2019-06-26

Great and our account manager is attentive and quick to respond.

Anonymous

Great software for vacation rental/short term rental operators

Reviewed 2019-03-11

-easy airbnb integration to multiple accounts -great support staff 24/7 -easy to create consumer facing website

Edward Hsieh

Guesty is a good soft !!

Reviewed 2019-03-18

120 entire units in Japan with Guesty . everything went smooth and perfect

Ana Mejia

Best in Support

Reviewed 2019-03-15

Happy Customer! Confidently recommending Guesty to any office/business/company :)

Michael Allen

The only tool to use for Airbnb Management

Reviewed 2017-02-08

Guesty has supported our growth as an Airbnb Management business from 30 listings to over 150 in short period of time because the product is just incredible. The features make our bookings and management of operations much more efficient. Guesty constantly upgrade and introduce new features in order to help us continue to grow and listen to our needs. Guesty support is fantastic and make them more than just software tool.

Mateusz Banaś

Great PMS for your short rental business.

Reviewed 2019-01-04

Guesty has a lot of great features which improve your daily job. You can set up automation rules like messages, payments or pricing. Thanks to integration with Stipe, I can charge all my guests automatically without any action from my side. Another great option is an ability to changing daily rates on Multi-Callendar in just 2 seconds! I really recommend this PMS!

Jaysen Penney

Promising PMS

Reviewed 2019-05-02

Abundance of features to help automate hospitality services; Continuous refinement of the product keeps it relevant to industry changes; Relatively easy process for setting up and maintaining service; Excellent customer service (especially our case manager)

Beth Fox

Great asset to our vacation rental business!

Reviewed 2019-03-06

We've had good support from the Guesty platform and team since we started using.

AMAZING software, CRUDDY support. Overall good experience but too much $$$

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Software interface is as clean as it gets and visually great (assuming you have a desktop, no mobile yet...) The automation engine and integration among platforms is pretty seamless and the company does get to every support request.

Tyler Olson

We're VERY Happy with Guesty!

Reviewed 2019-03-23

Integration into many different platforms Incredible depth of functionality Strong recent upgrades in development and staff Sales Staff and Account Team are very strong, friendly, and available

Larry Johnson

Love the services they offer

Reviewed 2018-02-19

Helps in organizing my properties, and in pricing my properties. The follow thru to me and my clients.

Robine Malherbe

Thank you!

Reviewed 2019-03-05

Our experience with Guesty, more in particular with rep. has been great. It's a wonderful system to use and rep. is always very flexible and wants to help us in every way possible - with existing problems but also with figuring out how to handle new challenges!

judith nelson

Guesty for the win

Reviewed 2019-08-15

Overall, Guesty is our best friend. It has changed the way we are working on a daily basis. All the integrations with the OTA's make our job so much easier and smooth sailing.

Adam Wright

No brainer for any short-term hospitality business

Reviewed 2019-05-24

Overall the experience using Guest has been tremendous! We have been our entire startup off of the platform and I believe that with the future of hospitality converging and vacation rentals looking like hotels and vice versa, Guest has an opportunity to become the industry leader in hospitality software

Anonymous

Used them for 2-3 years now. It keeps getting better!

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Lots of functionality, their service of answering guests emails promptly, and all the automated messages are awesome. They're also the most competitive in terms of pricing compared to other services.

WEI MING CHANG

INNOVATIVE PRODUCT

Reviewed 2019-04-01

- Indexing, easy to find things in the platform - Automation, give back time to do business tasks - Simplicity of Reporting functions - Easy to implement & deploy

Rebecca Slivka

Outstanding Support Team and THE BEST automation

Reviewed 2017-02-14

The Guesty software and the Guesty team are the best providers in this space by far. I searched and demoed multiple companies before choosing Guesty. Their support team is very responsive and always helpful. The way that the software systems are built show that this company really understands how to solve the biggest challenges for hosts. I was able to scale my organization from 2 listings to managing over 50 listings seamlessly. I honestly would not be able to operate in this large capacity without them. Their automation tools have allowed me to communicate with guests more effectively, automate my maid scheduling, and even automate my pricing. I used to pay for Everbooked to automate my pricing, but with the tools that Guesty provides I was able to cancel Everbooked and save money. I am able to communicate with guests from multiple platforms all in one dashboard. That has saved me so much time and stress! Guesty integrates with Airbnb extremely well. I find myself using the Guesty software to navigate around Airbnb faster than I can in Airbnb! I honestly cannot thank the Guesty team enough for creating such an amazing well thought through tool for hosts.

Denise Hammonds

Life changing system!

Reviewed 2019-07-01

Guesty has released me from being tied to an office all day. I can now run my business from my laptop - anywhere in the world! I searched for years to find a system that would actually work & is user friendly for holiday rental managers such as myself.

Anonymous

Not the best experience of hosting with Guesty

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Great app to start with for your rental properties. However, they need to work on their product a little bit more.

vanessa marie virtucio-amurao

Get Guestified!

Reviewed 2019-07-01

What I like most about this software is its ease of use and its compatibility with our other booking software. It is fast and reliable.

Ari S

Best in class power hosts CRM

Reviewed 2019-03-17

the more powerful suite. great product and dev team. many features added on a monthly basis

perfect management software

Reviewed 2019-04-15

Perfect management software i have used. powerful function excellent service fast customer service upgrade frequently and more powerful

Niki T

Guesty makes our lives so much easier

Reviewed 2019-02-25

Guest have been brilliant - their onboarding process is fantastic and they are there to help you every step of the way. They care.

A great combination of Product and People

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Wow! this product has really helped boost our sales! This platform has everything we need and more..it has allowed us to manage our inventory and achieve better pricing, really happy.

Coburn Sheppick

5 Star Guesty!

Reviewed 2019-03-20

The ease of having all channels connected to one dashboard + their customer service + their 24/7 receptionist team.

Milica Sokolović

The best solution for the short term rentals!

Reviewed 2019-02-04

​It's easy to use as you have an excellent onboarding process and super-responsive and helpful customer support. Unlike most PMS-es it has a nice UX, which is a big + for the user

Samuel Francisco

Guesty an amazing software with really useful features!

Reviewed 2019-04-09

I am real enjoying working with the Guesty team and of course with the software. The team is always ready to help us and they are extremely professionals. The software itself has amazing new features and really useful options. Furthermore, they are constantly improving the software! So it is becoming bether and bether every day!

Patrick Guimaraes

Great software

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Great experience

Yury Chernykh

Best on the market

Reviewed 2019-05-12

Customer support is amazing. Only software which have all features: messaging/reservations/payments/tasks and many more. It keeps developing promising better features coming on.

Joshua Hill

Happy to have automation, wish there were fewer bumps in the road.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Automation is great in an industry that rewards you for fast responses. This cuts down on guest communication and some otherwise annoying tasks of updating our clients.

Michael Jarrett

Best STVR software available.

Reviewed 2019-02-20

Claudio Crupi

Can’t live with out it!!

Reviewed 2019-03-13

I have total peace of mind that my guests are communicated with and my calendar is not double booked.

Steve Turk

Guesty To The Rescue

Reviewed 2017-02-08

We started our Airbnb management business last year. With the help of Guesty we have ben able to grow very quickly. We love the customer service from the company. They are quick to answer anything we may need. They are a great resource for any short term rental company.

Joe Peltier

From the very beginning I've been impressed with all the Guesty has to offer.

Reviewed 2018-02-16

More time to focus on growing my business.

Brian Fontenot

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-03-05

This has solved a big challenge in making sure that we are able to streamline operations. The features have worked perfectly for us, and even the customer service teams has been a true solution that we needed. I can't think of a bad experience we had had yet with Guesty.

Izabela Bejm

very helpful and easy

Reviewed 2018-11-30

that I can integrate all my booking platforms in one software.

EDWARD CESPEDES

Worst customer support ever

Reviewed 2019-10-08

Worst investment ever

David Richter

Guesty helps us run a short term rental business

Reviewed 2018-12-17

The customer support has been great and the lightning quick responses to guests from them have really helped us. It's also a place to track and report all of our short term rentals. It's a great software system.

Rocio Montano

Amazing system

Reviewed 2019-08-06

Their staff is super helpful, they are always willing to teach and solve any question we may have.

Bernadette Janson

Closing our account due to Expensive glitches

Reviewed 2019-11-07

We have several properties walking distance to Sydney Harbour Blocked out the Christmas New Year period while we worked out appropriate pricing 4 listings sponanteously opened up and booked up at the lowest price in the price range. Resulting in a significant loss of income. Struggled to get Guesty to even discuss the problem

Kamil Jack

Easy manage, a lot of futures, stabile

Reviewed 2018-03-06

More time, more professional image for my guests.

Darryl Baylosis

Unauthorised imports and scammers

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-07-12

Eddie Cespedes

Can be a excellent software if glitches are fixed and integration is monitored by upper management

Reviewed 2019-03-18

Application and window base functionality

Allyson Lawson

Robust Platform with Excellent Training + Support

Reviewed 2019-02-28

Our hospitality management seemed like a daunting task but we are putting everything in Guesty and it's much simpler than we even thought!

Reese Lasley

Wonderful service that integrates and coordinates the channels, key control, and scheduling programs

Reviewed 2018-02-15

Scheduling integration.

ibeth montano

Makes Property Management so much easier

Reviewed 2019-04-11

It is easy to use, has lots of features very helpful, making us very efficient.

Nick Tamplin

Great Company great people!!

Reviewed 2019-03-07

Guesty is an amazing company. All the team are very professional and take care to look after us and our business. Best decision i've made in the last 12 months!!

uzi farchi

i am working with guesty 10 months

Reviewed 2018-02-17

the option of sincronize the propeties avaliability also i like the posibility to see all thr propeties in one screen

Jeremiah Hines

Helped with Automation

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Rebekah Pearlman

Saves me time and makes me money!

Reviewed 2019-04-23

Guesty has been a integral tool to my growth. I am not sure how we would stay organized without it!