Innago

Manage Rentals Better. For Free. Start Saving Time & Money.

visit website

Innago Reviews

Pros

I like the fact there is a very slick looking app for tenants. This helps me provide a more enjoyable and professional experience for them.

Christian O.

I was elated to find Innago - it's exactly what I was looking for, and I was amazed that it was basically free to use for the property manager.

Brandon O.

Love the idea of being able to do everything we need on one site, screen tenants, input or upload lease agreements and accept payments. For a beginner investor this app has worked great.

Dana S.

Brandon W.

I sometimes find it confusing when adding late fees to different types of leases.

John B.

Occasionally, the product adds a new feature that is hard to understand at first. Also, sometimes a delay in rent entering my bank account.

Michael H.

Saved my company hundreds of dollars thus far

Awesome

Pros

Innago is convenient, easy to use, and FREE for landlords! My company has over 130 rent to own homes, and we were stuck in the stone age of technology. Innago made it possible for my company to accept payments online from our clients. Not all of our clients have taken advantage of of this option but over 20+ have. All my the tenants whom have tried it, love it as well. It's made getting rents on time easier and has saved us hundreds in fuel by limiting our travel for collections. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing at helping navigate the site and is always responsive. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

No complaints, I love Innago. Best affordable software

We appreciate the review, Alicia. Glad we could help!

Innago review

At first I had a hard time due to the fact I never had any computer training. Now that I learned to use the app is not hard a all. The support is hand down the best I have ever experienced. I was having issues with my lease templates. I emailed [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 9 PM with the problem. They set everything up for me and was posted on the app at 12 AM. All my apartments are college rentals (West Virginia University). I have parents telling me all the how much they love the app. I have not had one complaint about the fees charged for payments. Overall all I think it a great software.

Pros

Price. The support. If I'm walking around my units and some stops me to give me a check or cash. I can open the app on my phone to record the rent. Then I just drop it off at my bank on the way home. I like that each tenants email and phone number is available to view on the app.

Cons

Need a shortcut to access that app for owners (It's coming soon I hear).

Thanks for the review, Carter! We're glad you've had a great experience with your account rep. And good news - our app for landlords is on the roadmap for 2021, so be on the lookout!

Owner/Operator - Impressed!

Very happy. If there was an issue, the tech support reached out within an hour. I would even get responses on a Sunday. The customer service has been stellar overall.

Pros

The side menu on this software makes it easy to navigate for all users who are tech savvy or not. I really enjoy the automation Innago provides for rental payment collection. Many of my tenants have expressed how satisfied they are on their end. 93% of my tenants have happily switched to Innago. Additionally it is FREE to landlords which is very appealing to those who are not on a large enterprise level of units.

Cons

Currently there is no iOS app available to landlords - only tenants.

Thanks Adam! iOS app for landlords incoming soon!

Customer Service is on point

Customer service has been very good and responsive. Tenants seems to find the software easy to use.

Pros

Integration was simple and software is easy for tenants. Customer service is always quick and helpful.

Cons

There are bugs in the software that are user facing, while they are resolved quickly it seems there needs to be further testing before deploying new features.

Thanks for the review, Stephanie! We're always working hard to root out bugs. Some scenarios can be difficult to test for, but we'll keep working hard to add to our test kit so we can give you an even better experience.

Newbie user

overall similar to other products out there so you will see the userface being the same as it is easy to operate

Pros

that it is browser based I did not need to download software

Cons

That at one time it was not stand a lone, marketing would have to be outside of innago portal

Thanks so much for the review, Trusten! I'm glad we were able to get your con resolved. Hopefully you enjoy using the marketing features in Innago!

Great for small ( 25 units ) users

Excellent

Pros

I am in my late 60's so I am not acclimated to changing things that I have done from a long time. I switched over to Innago about two years ago mostly to consolidate my tenant payments in one place. I have since added tenant screening and will be adding the background check as well. What I most appreciate is the excellent customer service !!! When you call unlike most places you speak to a live person. They are knowledgeable on how to use the software and walk you through step by step. I highly recommend this company.

Cons

Having used this software for two yearsI have not found any as of now.

I like what I see so far.

The support is HIGHLY responsive and extremely supportive in explaining and troubleshooting. It's way beyond the support I get from my current company.

Pros

This software does a lot, I like the invoicing system that allows me to tailor specific billing for the tenants for the regular payments as well as special payments and assessments that arise from time to time.

Cons

It's a little slow to load and I have to jump around to a lot of different sections to get the info I need. Better to have a tenant/property page with just that tenant's information there for a good view of what's going on with that tenant/property without distractions from other tenant/properties at the same time.

We appreciate the feedback, Peggy. For now, the best way to view a tenant's information is directly through the "tenants" tab. There you can find all the information associated with any individual renter. Feel free to reach out to the support team if there's anything we can help out with!

Easy Setup, Easy to Use

Innago is so easy to use that I can move out a tenant in minutes, and move-in is even faster.

Pros

Setup of the property I manage and the tenants who live there was, without doubt, the easiest I've ever experienced, and Innago is the sixth program I've used in the 20 years I've been a property manager.

Cons

I haven't found anything negative yet. I didn't understand the fee structure at first, but now that I do, I'm only amazed that it took me as long as it did.

Thanks so much, Lynn. We're proud to be the solution in your journey for great property management software! Sometimes the sixth time's the charm..

Excellent Platform & Customer Service

I switched from another platform that was just horrible and Innago was able to provide me with the best platform and customer service, I switch in no time.

Pros

Clean platform, easy to use, helpful, organized, and great customer service!

Cons

I have not found any cons to the platform or company what so ever.

Hi Victor - thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

Great Property Management Software

Positive experience, I like having a centralized location for income and expenses

Pros

The software is comprehensive and allows you to do a lot of things such as setting up tenants in apartments, setting up different contracts and when they start for the same apartment, sending tenants invoices for bills and reminders when they forget to do so, having mobile apps, and more

Cons

There is a slight learning curve to using the interface but is easy enough to be learned by anyone

Thanks for the review Jonathan!

Two Thumbs Way Up

I have been with INNAGO for several years. I manage 60 tenants with fairly high turnover. After trying out several other companies and being disappointed when it comes to customer service or features I finally can across INNAGO. I have been nothing but impressed when it comes to INNAGO. First and foremost is customer service. If I have an issue I will get a response day of and can easily get someone...

Pros

Customer Service Innovation User friendly Full of features Workflow management Record keeping Customer Service!!!

Cons

I really do not have any complaints with innago. The only thing that could be better is an app that would make interfacing for tenants easier but the website does just fine for now.

Hey Brandon - thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate it. We're happy to say that a mobile app is on its way in the next few months! As you know from your time with us, we're constantly working to make Innago more convenient, so thank you for that suggestion. It's been great working with you!

We only run smoothly because of Innago

We are a property management company that currently manages 200+ rental properties for 40+ investors. We have 3 separate property management agents within our company. We could not do our job smoothly without Innago. We're able to assign specific properties to our 3 different agents, which really helps each agent stay organized and not overwhelmed with the other properties that aren't theirs to handle....

Pros

Top notch customer service Rent payment tracking Automotive reminders Online maintenance requests Credit card payments accepted Affordable Background & Credit checks Multiple deposit accounts allowed

Cons

Nothing! But I trust that if I ever wished Innago had another feature I could mention it to their tech team and they'd figure out how to try to make it happen - Their customer service is that awesome!

Thank you so much, Jesslyn. We really appreciate your positive feedback!

Can't say enough good things about Innago

Excellent response to any support questions. Looking forward to the new features that are constantly being released.

Pros

I have recommended this product to about no less than 20 different Landlords. The ones that have checked it out have made the switch and been happy with the results.

Cons

They have an app for the tenants but looking forward to the Landlords app.

Thanks for the review, David! We have a landlord app coming very very soon!

Great System

Overall experience was excellent as I mentioned above. They have a customer for life.

Pros

The system took a huge workload off my back. I like the fact that I can customize it, send my lease is through it, manage my finances through it, see what open offices I have, run reports on who is late and still hose money, and the list goes on and on. They are excellent with customer service, and answer your questions quickly. I highly recommend them.

Cons

The only thing that I would like to see improved and I’ve already spoken to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this is when I download the XL spreadsheet to make my phone calls on people that have not paid their rent on time, I would like it to see it populate the phone number for that person also instead of me having to go look it up. He is assured me they are working on this, and I know that he will get this done.

Thanks Matt! It's been great seeing you grow!

Fantastic software and super responsive team

Innago is a very simple solution that manages all the aspects of your real estate rental. We love it!

Pros

Innago is fantastic out of the box for 99% of users. We had a few complexities that no software handled at the time and, after a few conversations with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the changes were made and we had them implemented. This is truly a development team that cares about its customers and is willing (and even better, ABLE) to make the changes that keep this product evolving into an ever-better one.

Cons

As I mentioned, any changes that we asked for were considered and, if possible, implemented. There is nothing not to like.

Thanks Tim, you're the man! We're glad we've been able to provide your suggested improvements, but also grateful for the suggestions. Like many other landlords, you've helped make Innago better ;)

Great for Mom and Pop rental businesses

Pros

What's there not to like? I personally like lease, tenant, rent, expense tracking. It keeps me keep on top of my renters and helps me track my profitability overall. Lease management is a business. I don't know how I lived without it before. I'm sure there are similar SaaS solutions out there but there is no way to beat Innago's feature set for the price.

Cons

My only cons are the reporting. I wish there was more granularity on the reports. Some graphs and timeline stuff would be good. Next is the cost for the payments. I tried to get my tenants to use Innago payments but unfortunately they got turned off by the additional cost it brings. If the payments can be done at a more reasonable rate to tenants, I would love to have them all using Innago for payments as well.

Thanks for the review, Ralph!

Fantastic Company

Pros

I have been looking for a provider for a long time, Innago notifies my tenants and tenants can split payments between roommates.

Cons

My tenants have notified me multiple times that their invoice does not show itemized line items.

Thanks for the review, Matt! Regarding the invoice, the dashboard shows a total owed, but the tenants can click any of the invoices to see each of the line items listed. If you need any further info on this, just reach out. We'd be happy to provide guidance!

Give Innago a try!

Amazing. Makes real estate management more fun and streamlined.

Pros

Innago is a really nice, and seamless online property management system. Here's my reasoning... When you login you have several tabs towards the left side. You have Dashboard, Properties, Tenants, Applications, Leases and Files, Income, Expenses, Maintenance, Messaging, and Users. I don't use every single feature that Innago offers, but it's very nice they do offer a broad range of tools that almost...

Cons

I think a Landlord app would be nice, but no major cons at the moment that I can think of.

Thanks so much, Christian! We are hard at work on a mobile app as we speak. We're very excited to show it off once complete.

Better than Cozy

Innago is great I use it for collecting rent. Its free! Wonderful app definitely rivals paid apps.

Pros

I like that the layout is easy to manage. It is easy to keep up on what is owed vs what has been paid. There are many features and they are constantly updating.

Cons

Maybe there can be a section for past tenants what they owe and if you had to evict.

Thanks so much for the review, Attalah!

Switched from another system

Pros

Overall, the system is awesome! It did take some getting used to, but that is with every software out there. I have used 3 other systems and will tell you that Innago is the ONLY one that sticks with us for support. The other systems were great during the implementation period, communication was top notch, but then came our day to day use and we would have to submit a trouble ticket and wait sometime 4-5 days for a reply, and even then sometimes it was a link to their FAQ's. We have been using Innago for about 6 months now, and even as late as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I called in and got a real person that handled my question!

Cons

A little time to get used to it, but after that, NO CONS.

Hey Christopher - thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear you've had a great experience with our support team! If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to them and let us know.

Innago for Landlords Review

Innago helps me collect monthly rent, send out communications to the tenants and money shows up into my account. How easy is that?

Pros

Product is easy to use. Tenants have no problem submitting tier lease payments online. Notification on when rent is due is automatically sent, late notices etc... all automated. Really makes managing the tenant rent notifications and payments to me a breeze. Money is deposited directly into my account. The tenant pays a nominal fee and I pay zero... very awesome service.

Cons

Innago has been adding new services, which I like. With some recent functional changes... Lease agreements, which I had previously uploaded, are now a little messy with where parties sign in specific parts, etc. I'll have to go back in and clean all that up.

Thanks Thomas! Let us know if you need any help with the new lease editor. I think you'll love it once you get your lease updated.

Awesome Software all around

I use the software for both a residential property and a commercial condo association. I was introduced to Innago via a web search and because it was free to me as the landlord of a SFR and that it provided a means of communication with my tenant. Set up was quick, easy and intuitive. I received very good feedback from my tenant as well. The communication with tech support was quick and efficient as well. In a conversation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Innago, I discovered we could set up an Association as well. It changed the terms such as tenant to owner, rent to dues, etc. We now use it manage our Association as well! Big high-five to the Innago Team, I love the product!

Pros

1. The communion features between us and our tenants and also, in our case, Owners in our Association is awesome. 2. Once the system is set up it's really "set it and forget it" process. 3. It's free to the Landlord...crazy awesome. You get so many features and capabilities for free!?

Cons

If I'm to be picky, I would like to see more ease of use in the invoicing set up. What the system is capable of gets 5 stars. How you have to get it set up I wish was a bit easier. I will say that tech support was quick to help and Innago has regular webinar training so that really helps!

Thanks Solomon! Glad you're loving Innago. We'll definitely take your thoughts on invoicing to heart and see where we can improve.

Great product, Great Price

Basically for a few bucks a month instead of a few hundred, you get to look professional, give your tenants and easy platform (they like it so far), and you get quick deposits. I used to have to wait a freaking week with my old company AND I was paying them an outrageous fee. Real talk, I would easily pay more for this software. You all deserve a medal.

Pros

Good, professional interface. The lease creator was easy enough. The money cycle is top notch, and I appreciate all the optionality to match how I wanted the lease to run.

Cons

There were a few kinks/bugs in the set-up, but I'm almost glad because they were tiny and I got to experience the fast, effective, personal, super helpful customer service and that's put my mind at ease for the long term. Things that worked but could work better include being able to adjust how much future tenants pay before they sign the lease, and I'd say sometimes I get a little lost trying to...

Hi Will - Thanks so much for the review. We will happily accept your medal :) And thanks for the suggestion on lease template creation. We're glad it's been easy for you to use, but it's definitely understandable how the extra clicks can add up for longer leases. Hopefully the template feature has saved you time when signing & reusing leases in the meantime.

A must have for any property manager.

I love innago. It makes having rental property so much easier to manage. From creating and signing leases on line to helping to keep me organized and on top of things. It lets me know 90 days out when a lease is expiring. It automatically sends out monthly invoices to tenants for rent. It makes it so easy for tenants to pay the rent on line. The maintenance request feature helps keep a paper trail of work done. The reports generated are helpful year end and there are many, many more features that I love.

Pros

I like so many things. Love that tenants can pay their rent on line. It keeps me organized. Alerts me of any communication or requests from tenants. The reports you can print come in handy. Easy to see who has paid and who hasn't.

Cons

I don't have any cons. It is so good. They have thought of everything you need.

Thanks for the review Marla! We really appreciate it.

I’m able to track all invoice due and percentages of payments received. Auto apply late payments charges. Lease sign and track maintenance requests. Single source to track all activities.

Pros

Easy to use, I really like invoice generation and payment.

Cons

It takes little long to get payment processed through Innago.

Hey Srikar! Once your bank account is verified, funds should be processed in only 1 business day. Feel free to reach out to your Innago representative if you're having any issues. We're glad Innago has been helpful for you!