RMS Cloud Logo

RMS Cloud

Cloud-based outdoor hospitality property management software

RMS Cloud Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.63/10

See full reviews by rating

Overall dealing with RMS in system wise has been great and Customer service are easy to talk to, friendly, explain things with ease they don't rush you. The team know there system and how to explain.
My overall experience is really good. I've been using RMS for over a year now and I am super comfortable with using this system.
Easy on a daily basics and very useful for what we need. And the support team is amazing.
At present there is a considerable lag and with the changes it can become frustrating.
Group booking - hate how many clicks. I always struggle with rate setup.
The program itself hangs constantly and as you need to work on it 12 hours a day its very frustrating and all the while you are paying through the nose.

RS

Robert S.

Great product

great product

Pros

easy to use, ability to charge non room items to room, switch on and off and adjust ota rates on day by day basis

Cons

mobile version is awful support for new products (staff clock in / off) has taken far far too long to be implemented almost impossible to have dialogue with HQ in Melbourne - all goes via UK

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, we appreciate the feedback. We're really happy to hear that you find the product easy to use and that the features are assisting with the daily running of your hotel. If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to log a service request or call our support team. The UK support team sits within our global support team and there is communication across countries so your queries/feedback will be passed on to the relevant members :) Thanks -Hayley

CR

Carla R.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Potential but not flawless

Again, I see potential and I haven't given up, but a work in progress. Expect to spend a great deal of time working through issues, at least on the front end.

Pros

Has the promise of being a great system with automation of repetitive system tasks. This was the big draw for us.

Cons

So far I have spent hours trouble shooting with their tech support why the system is not working as it's suppose to. I have not given up yet, but currently working through a couple of essential functions that they must get correct or we'll have to find another system.

Hello Carla,Thank you for your honest feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to share. RMS is quite robust to meet the needs of a wide scale of individual properties unique business models. RMS continues to endeavor to provide cutting edge technology and offering a vast array of interfaces and integrations to help properties maximize potential. We were happy to work together with you to get one of the newest accounting interfaces perfected. Thank you for being the best part of RMS and look forward to growing your business together!

CF

Chris F.

Good job RMS

very good.

Pros

This is easy to use. Great help from help desk from people who I can understand.

Cons

Our venue is not big enough for me to use all the features on a daily basis. I wish I was more proficient at what it offers.

Hi Chris! Thanks so much for sharing your positive review, we're thrilled to hear that things are going well and that you've had a great experience with our support team - we always aim to provide an efficient and friendly service. RMS is quite robust and configurable to meet the needs of all types of individual property setup from small to large, so we understand that not all the functionalities will be essential to your business. There are plenty of features we do offer though that would be ideal for running your venue - please reach out to our support team and they will be more than happy to train you up on those features that are best suited to you and your hotel.

BJ

Billi Jo Y.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Software approved

My experience is continuing, I work with it every day and find it user friendly.

Pros

I have been working with RMS for 5 years the system is user friendly and you can program your rms the way you want it that works for your business. The tech support is great you have personal on hand for any issues or questions needed.

Cons

The only least like comment I have to share is at time the system software runs slow.

Hello Billi Jo, Thanks for taking some time out to write such good reviews!. We at RMS are committed to help clients like you in every possible way. If you ever experience unusual slowing we would be happy to help troubleshoot in conjunction with your Internet Service Provider. We all appreciate lightening fast! Thank you for being the best part of RMS

TS

Tracey S.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Eventually I believe that this will all be worth it.

Support are great, always extremely knowledgable

Pros

It is easy to use once you get used to it. With all the changes it will last well into the future

Cons

Hi Tracey, thank you for taking the time to share your RMS experience! It's definitely a big system which can take some time to get used to but I definitely think it will be worth it in the long run once you have everything set up. Great to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer support team - they are available 24/7 so reach out if ever you need them and they'll be happy to assist! The lag issues are a result of our migration to a better hosting platform - this should all be resolved soon and will create many more benefits in the future in terms of speed and performance. Thanks for your patience!

MM

Martine M.

RMS Hospitality Cloud_Review

Overall it has been one of the easiest program to use.

Pros

Easy to in and out of accounts. The Customer service is great.

Cons

Having to go through Google Chrome to log on. Before we had an icon and through that Icon we went to the the software, now we press on the Icon and the it goes through Google Chrome and it is annoying. I keep on closing the software by error because when I open a search page not related to RMS and then close it, I keep on closing the RMS page as well, It was better when it was a stand alone button. Also there seems to be a problem with emailing tax invoices to customers, sometimes it goes blank. There are also to many steps to go through now to print a tax invoice. Customers seems to get a bit edgy to wait for more that a few seconds.

Hollis H.

Great Reservation Software!!!!

RMS has allowed us to put great controls in place to realize our full potential in the marketplace!

Pros

It has a great interface, is easy to use, has real-time online bookings and is overall just a great system! Most other RV reservation software out there is clunky.

Cons

The programmers need to stop playing with the reports and report scheduling.

LB

Leica B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

RMS Software is an Essential Management Tool for the Accommodation & Tourism Industry

RMS offers a very high standard of easy to use software and most importantly an excellent support team that are always by your side. The best part of operating in the hospitality cloud is having piece of mind knowing that all data is safe & secure with RMS, & no software back ups are required RMS takes care of it all freeing up value time for Management to get on with running their operation in the busy accommodation & tourism industry. Thank you to all of the RMS Team, proud to partner with a Great Australian product from the Land Down Under.

Pros

RMS Software is excellent for the accommodation industry the extremely large data base is a must for repeat Guests to offer a more personal experience & is also a great security tool for keeping track of problem Guests.

Cons

Group bookings can be tricky however RMS has a great support team.

HH

Holly H.

RMS Rocks!

This software has enabled us to increase our profits and customer goodwill!

Pros

The feature we love the most about RMS is the real-time online booking! If a customer is booking online, customer service cannot access that particular site in the system. It has prevented double bookings which with other campground software was a nightmare!!! We also love the employee controls. It provides for amazing accountability and prevents errant discounts from being given.

Cons

The rate structure is hard to work with and requires a lot of attention to detail.

Hi Holly, thanks for your positive feedback! We are thrilled RMS is helping your hotel reach its full potential. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your hotel easier.

AC

Aaron C.

RMS Is an Excellent choice in Hospitality & Property Management

Pros

Flexibility and feature set that suits our property's needs. We have researched other products but no one else offers the same functionality as RMS, and many standard RMS features are at an additional cost with other software providers.

Cons

Occasionally customer service is unable to answer a question or assist us to our complete satisfaction, but that is very rare. Sometimes software updates will modify features or cause small bugs that we have to wait on further updates to fix, again, this is fairly uncommon.

Hi Aaron, thank you for your positive feedback! We're so happy to hear that RMS is helping your property reach its full potential. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your property easier.

JL

Jenna L.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

half and half

My overall experience with RMS is very well, they help more than the problems we come up with. Whenever there is a problem they are quick in helping to figure out what it was.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is that it is very organized. You can clearly see what lines need to be filled out to be completed.

Cons

When RMS goes through updates it takes working things away such as deleting badge numbers after they have departed. The new RMS does not allow this and it makes it a hassle on busy days.

Hi Jenna! Thanks for your feedback, we value your input and strive to not only meet but exceed customer expectations. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your property easier. We are thrilled our customer support has been able to help with any issues!

LS

Lynne S.

We heart RMS

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive searches and set-up Multiple ways to achieve result Seamless online capabilities Dynamic pricing

Cons

Historical comparisons reporting needed; comparisons to daily,weekly and monthly options year over year(s) Math challenges = does not automatically figure balance due; doesn't show tax added amounts

Hello Lynne, We heart Pandion Ridge! It is nice to hear that you are using the dynamic pricing to help maximize revenue. RMS is quite robust with reporting capabilities to meet your needs. In addition, there are a few options to consider to display any balances due. Please look for a call from Customer Support to further discuss, in the meantime never hesitate to contact Customer Support with questions. Hope you are able to attend our upcoming Webinar where the topic is RMS Accounting.

JL

Jane L.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Couldn't be happier!

Excellent. It has been frustrating at times, but is running extremely well for us now. We have 2 operators here and because it's on the cloud, I can access the bookings from anywhere in the world on my phone.

Pros

That all our campsites, and accommodation could be listed separately, linked to our website and to other booking agents. The reports are excellent. I have been asked to change to different software, but the RMS reports can't be matched. The software is constantly improving. I have records over the last 10 years. It's easy to change bookings as information comes in.

Cons

People have reported problems with doing online bookings, but we can't see why. It takes a while to learn how to use it. Some of the setting up is complicated.

JD

Joy D.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Decent system

This is my first OS coming from pencil-in-a-book, so it's a lot easier to find and adjust bookings now. I find it quite expensive, but I'm only comparing that to the fact that my previous system was free - I'm not sure how it compares to other booking systems on the market.

Pros

Very streamlined with various ways of finding bookings. Setup is still in motion but I can still use it which is useful as I can figure out kinks and adjust as we go.

Cons

About halfway through my training the system got an overhaul so I had to re-learn a lot of what I thought I knew.

Hi Joy, thanks so much for sharing your RMS experience, we really appreciate the feedback. One of our biggest focuses is increasing efficiencies for clients, so we're happy that you are finding the booking processes streamlined and easy to locate. We did launch our biggest release in RMS history last year - sounds like this was during your training! We tried to make this as seamless as possible...

GM

Geoff M.

RMS PMS

It is obvious the company have procedures for everything. The setup process has gone very well.

Pros

I like almost everything about this software compared to other PMS that I have used: All of the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Together we have setup and almost completed training in a few weeks. Any minor problems/queries that we have had have been resolved really quickly. Considering the software can do so much it is very easy to learn and use. It comes with it's own channel manager which is also straight forward to setup and use. It can be linked to other software e.g. accounting.

Cons

It can be a little bit laggy at times. This could be down to our computing power or more likely our internet connection

Hi Geoff, thanks for your positive feedback! We're thrilled RMS is helping your property reach its full potential. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your hotel easier.

JJ

Jacolyn J.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Great Program

We no longer lose track of tenant movements. I also am able to keep up with the books easier.

Pros

I love that the software makes organization better. I use to use spreadsheets and have to run reports all the time. With RMS everything is right there at my fingertips and I know that if I can't find it I have someone I can call that can help me.

Cons

There really are so many options that sometimes I get confused going through them all.

Hello Jackie, Thank you so much for your kind words.It is great to hear from any client about our system but especially the ones that have been with us so very long. We are indeed always here to help guide you though any parts of RMS to eliminate any confusion - Happy to help!

Highly recommended

Since going cloud based we have had a lot more flexibility, during our core business off season we can travel, or relief manage, anywhere we have internet access, and customers and guests don't know any difference.

Pros

RMS is easy to use, support has been great and prompt when needed, a lot better support than other FOH programs we have used when relief managing. Currently enjoying the freedom of been able to work from where ever suits- home - office - travelling or relief managing, cloud has made our working a lot more flexible.

Cons

Keeping up with the improvements and options available! Good problem to have.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to rate us! Look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service and a product to meet your needs.

DP

Denise P.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

RMS Pros and Cons

The number of reports and the ability to manipulate them is something many programs don't offer. Being cloud-based is an asset.

Pros

RMS is a dynamic program with lots of capabilities.

Cons

Obtaining support in order to accommodate our rate structure and opening dates is difficult. Calls and emails to support were unresponsive and disappointing.

Hi Denise, thank you for your feedback. We value your input and strive to not only meet but exceed customer expectations. At RMS, we are continually improving our software and support to address client concerns. RMS is committed to working with every client to ensure that our software exceeds your needs and expectations. We will be contacting you to see how we can resolve your challenges. You can also reach out to us 24/7 for assistance at support@rmsnorthamerica.com or 858-427-1200.

Anne R.

Love the supprt

The program delivers an easy to use effective paltform for our industry

Pros

Access to immediate support over the phone with remote log in to assist makes sorting out problems easy

Cons

It's frustrating that fixes are released into the BETA version, not the live version. The suggestion that we should operate our business through the 'development platform;' is ridiculous. The developer should be responsible for data and program testing at their time and expense, not that of their customers

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear you've had a good experience with our 24/7 support team. Beta is a pre-release environment for clients who want early access to the latest developments - you can change environments at any time.

AJ

Andrea J.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Customer Service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always awesome!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best customer service operator!

Pros

When I am in a bind [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will always help me out!

Cons

It is very complicated, suited for big hotels/corporations.

Hi Andrea, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as it helps us to enhance our product to better fit our clients. It's great to hear that you've had such a good experience with the support team - we always strive to provide an efficient and friendly service. RMS is quite robust and configurable to meet the needs of all types of individual property setup, from small to large. We can definitely help you make the most of the features that will best benefit your park village. Please speak to our support team and they will be able to organise this for you.

SK

Sara K.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees

Fantastic!

I am very happy with RMS. Customer support is fantastic when you need them, but that doesn't happen very often. I am finding new functions that help us out regularly as I explore more of the program.

Pros

Easy to use, and all information is visible on one screen.

Cons

Sending emails from the program requires a lot more clicks than should be necessary.

Hi Sara, thanks for your positive feedback! We're thrilled RMS is helping your park reach its full potential. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your park/hotel/marina easier. We're here 24/7; please reach out anytime so we can assist you. Contact support@rmsnorthamerica.com or 858-427-1200.Our YouTube channel has a wide library resources as well; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF60pnsOHpe0JPDLPrcRBJg

BK

Barbara K.

GREAT SUPPORT AND FOLLOW

It is so nice to be able to have the same person to deal with 90% of the time as they know how you operate and we can fully understand one another

Pros

Great backup support in such excellent time

Cons

Just the different layout of what I have been used to for years

Thanks Barbara! We are sure you will begin to find RMS 9Plus a little more user friendly as you get used to it but if you do have any issues, no matter how small you feel they are, please do not hesitate to contact our wonderful support team. As you mentioned we pride ourselves on our ability to resolve customer issues in a very timely manner. I will pass your comments on to Adreena today who is your Primary Support contact. We do try to ensure every clients has one primary contact within the support team to achieve the best result for both parties!

AF

Anthony F.

had a few minor changes all handled by Angie Bernard - AWESOME EMPLOYEE...worth her weight in gold !

works great with our RV Resort reservations

Pros

software is good...most interested in the customer service !! Anytime I have had any issues they have been taken care of by Angie. I have been involved since the beginning with selecting RMS and have worked with and still have access to and talk with Todd Sabo occasionally . I believe you all use our property and set-up as a model for prospective clients

Cons

can't really say anything bad about the software...every once in awhile it glitches out but it's software !!!

Thank you Anthony for sharing and mentioning our staff member Angie, we will be sure to share! We are proud to have Swan Bay Resort as a loyal partner and advocate to others.

LD

Lindsay D.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Customer Service the Supersede the rest!

Pros

The ease of use and maintenance is amazing

Cons

With the wide range of things, we do within our company we need a little more customization for certain fields. However, RMS has always been accommodating and helpful with finding alternative solutions or working with us to enhance the product.

Hi Lindsay, thanks so much for your great review! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding the software easy to use and have had a great experience with the support team. We absolutely encourage clients to post ideas in our suggestion box for enhancements - we want the product to be the best it can be for clients so are always open to hearing your thoughts. Here's the link: https://helpcentre.rmscloud.com/general/log-a-new-feature-suggestion?from_search=50852242

AA

Amy A.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

So Simple but lots to learn

Pros

The ease of use. Simple enough to learn for nearly anyone. The help center is also available to do a quick search for a how to tutorial if needed. I also like the online booking and guest portal. This saves the office staff a bunch of time with reservations on monthly guest rent payments.

Cons

Overall there is little to dislike about the software. However, I would have to say there is a lot to it and that results in a lot to learn especially if you are the person performing the initial set up for a property. Some time a simple error can result in a feature not functioning properly or not at all. Lots of steps sometimes.

Hi Amy, thanks for your positive feedback! We're thrilled RMS is helping your park reach its full potential. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your park easier.