Avionté Logo

Software solutions for the staffing and recruiting industry

Avionté Reviews

Suggested alternatives

ceipal-ats
crelate-talent
recruiterflow

Avionte tech support is outstanding, also the staff is very friendly. Reports are excellent, and back office workflow is workable.
I feel our struggle has been with the consistency of the overall program. We have had a lot of trouble with little glitches inconsistent resume forwarding, feedback forms, etc.
It attaches unemployment to whatever the employees current branch is instead of to the assignment to which the claim was filed, and there is no report or log to show activity on unemployment's.

Emerson Howell N.

Owner/President

Staffing and Recruiting, self-employed

Good but prohibitively expensive for 1-person shop

Transcript

Speaker 1: My name's Emerson. I'm president, owner, and founder of an executive recruiting company that...

Beth M.

Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1,000 employees

Staffing Industry specific that is flexible and proactive

Because we are no longer just a local staffing provider, we found ourselves unable to keep up with the vast amount of changes without Avionte. The ACA, for instance, would have been impossible for us to navigate and solve without Avionte. They were able to develop solutions and then improve upon them quickly. In addition, they are constantly looking for new partners to add to the service suite. We also love the people and the support they provide us.

Pros

What initially sold us on this product was that they provided back office solutions that were specific to our industry. They continue to upgrade and update the software to solve the fast moving employment laws at the local, city, state and federal levels.

Cons

We hated that our leadership chose to host the solution instead of going with the cloud base solutions. It was costly and it was very inefficient for us. We've now moved to the cloud and couldn't be happier.

DO

David O.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Avionte a software to handle front and back office.

I've been using Avionte from Core, Aero, and Bold. They all seem to do a good job.

Pros

I like the fact that you can customize the job positions and certifications by adding them manually.

Cons

With the new Avionte Bold it was difficult to get the team to create job orders. Now that they know it the process isn't too bad.

David, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience. We appreciate your support and your great partnership!

GR

Gracie R.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Regret ever signing up

My experience started out awesome. I was so excited to work with them and was promised efficiency, seamlessness, and ease of use. Once I had signed my contract and started the implementation phase everything changed. I still thought it would be helpful and something that my company would benefit from even though there were some obvious quirks. Once I went live and it became my day-to-day I have been constantly running into problems. My account manager is worthless, support doesn't really help with anything. I can't use any of my integrations because I am in the cannabis industry. And as of this week, the system boots me out every time I try to print, which support says "there's nothing we can do for you." All I want is out!

Pros

There's less and less I like as days go by. I like that I am able to integrate the Job Board and Customer Portal to my website. But for what it costs, is totally not worth it.

Cons

-It is slow and outdated. It exports Excel files in the 1997-2003 version! -It is expensive -It was like a bait and switch. Nothing that was promised or in the demo I got was like the actual program - Customer service started out great but now that I am locked in, is terrible. -It is a DIY program. I have to do everything myself. I am a staffing company, not a program developer. If I didn't pay so...

Hello Gracie, I'm truly sorry that your experience with Avionte to this point hasn't matched your expectations or the positive experience the majority of our clients feel the software provides their organizations. We would be more than happy to discuss options and solutions to get your organization to a better place; whether it's providing additional training resources, reexamining and optimizing your workflow setups, or reviewing your current terms. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly, and we can discuss next steps. Thanks, AARON ARMSTRONG Director of Client Experience aaron.armstrong@avionte.com

AH

Anna H.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Avionte is easy and useful!

Although sometimes the system freezes, it works really well for all of the needs for myself and for our teams for our applicants and reporting purposes.

Pros

I like that the search features are super useful. It’s nice to be able to use search functions to find people assigned to different staffing representatives using select statuses. It’s really helpful to find all of your applicants or select groups and monitor our applicants. The reporting functions are super useful, it’s easy to build a report fast based on what I need and it is self explanatory! It’s great that you can move the columns around in search, being able to move certain columns (status, Employee ID, last contact date, etc) helps me focus on what I need to be seeing and narrowing out what I don’t need. It’s great that everything transfers to excel easily, too. It’s helpful you can change the color of the system, I prefer the darker theme for my eyes!

Cons

I don’t like that often we have times where the system is freezing and it seems like it happens often.

Avionte Core and Web Based Platform

Overall, we have had a positive experience with Avionte. We have been able to increase efficiency with applications and candidate searches in our system. Also, the customer service is phenomenal. From the call-in customer service to our SAE (sales account exec), everyone is very helpful and understanding of the issues we face when something doesn't appear to be functioning properly. Usually, issues are VERY quickly resolved.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, and the new web based platform navigates easily on mobile devices. Our company has been able to attract more applicants with the web based platform, because they are able to complete our applications on their smartphones or tablets. The ability to text a candidate through the software and have it logged as a message in their record is helpful as well.

Cons

The one issue we have had is that there is currently no way to have an answered text record in the candidate's file, we still have to manually record emails and text responses.

Avionte reviews

I attended Avionte Connect and really appreciate everyone's hospitality and willingness to help. It would be better if Avionte was closer to Texas so we could meet more often on processes for better understanding. Maybe more opportunity for webinars/demo's to help guide me through all the new functions.

Pros

It's great that it is now a web based platform, our company hasn't rolled it out just yet but will shortly. From what I can tell, the search function is going to be our biggest advantage moving to the web base module.

Cons

Don't like all the functions in the core application, or that we can't make temp orders in the WBM. With that being said, I would really like to see a job board module that shows the team's progression as they fill the orders.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Effective but cumbersome

Overall, I believe Avionte was the correct switch for us, especially as the web platform continues to be developed and released. Avionte Connect has been one of the best tools for our group as we learn better with hands-on training and discussion versus web training.

Pros

Avionte has been working hard to provide more and more features and ease of use. The continual updates and upgrades have been invaluable and appreciate they are trying to stay at the front of industry trends.

Cons

The core program can be cumbersome, to say the least, but it does offer a lot of features. Unfortunately, most of the software feels much more geared towards industrial staffing versus executive/professional that we specialize in. Because of the difference in use, search features that are standard in our realm of staffing are not readily available in Avionte.

Beth M.

We've been a customer of Avionte for over 3 years now and we are very happy with the software.

we were able to meet the ACA challenge head on and be fully in compliance.

Pros

I like that it is continually evolving and growing to meet the rapidly changing needs of our industry. WIth the volume of unprecedented regulations and changing legislation, Avionte has been able to meet and evolve with the changes.

Cons

Speed of support has been an issue of late but they are striving to update their processes to bring back the rapid support we first received when we came on board with them. Service is still very good but it can be improved.

JP

John P.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Do yourself a favor, Stay far away from this software!

Horrendous

Pros

The name alone is cool, other than that, terrible software

Cons

Too slow, wonky, half of the functions do not work like advertised, the customer support doesn't listen to your needs - they only push back as if you don't have a problem to solve, way too much clicking to actually call a candidate, it's atrocious, honestly ive only had avionte for 2 months and it's the worst business decision I've ever made. I'm embarrassed to have had made the change. They will charge you for everything extra in addition to your monthly fees, they absolutely make no attempt to make any upgrades or changes, I really wish I would have read this review board before purchasing. It's brought down productivity of my team by 25% I want to pull my hair out!

Good Perm Recruiting Software

Overall, the experience has been neutral. It is a better platform than we were using previously.

Pros

Avionte is best for perm work flows, and the customizable dashboard is appreciated by most staff so they can easily track what is most important to them.

Cons

Avionte falls short when it comes to temporary and contract work flows and candidate sourcing/tracking, is not CASL compliant, and although it has an Open API it is not easy for other platforms to integrate with it.

LS

Laura S.

Industry Focused

We have been able to go 100% paperless and continue to find efficiencies in our processes, reducing the resources necessary for data management. Because development has been focused on the new product, the core application often requires lengthy process to achieve results with many stepped procedures like on-boarding. The disconnect between the core and web based has created some confusion for users. Customer service and account management has been very receptive and good, support isn't always as useful.

Pros

Avionte is definitely a solution for the staffing industry. They have lagged a bit on innovation in recent years, but seem to be correcting and their new product features look to be solutions that can compete with changing technology and trends in the industry.

Cons

Support often takes a long time on non-urgent issues and the staff isn't always knowledgeable or creative in helping to find solutions to process gaps or changes. Reporting is very convoluted, you have to combine many queries, export in order to get some basic key data. Lack of API is frustrating.

SV

Shawn V.

Staffing and Recruiting,

Avionte Uses: Staffing vs. Headhunting

Pros

I am in a unique situation where I have trained and used Avionte in both a Staffing and a Headhunting setting. Here at QPS our main focus is that staffing side of the business, but we over the past couple of years our Professional Team has grown as well. Avionte is our sole ATS and CRM on the Staffing side of things and our team including myself love it. There are so many key features that make this product stand out on the staffing side including back-office, reporting, customization, and most importantly a one stop shop for us to run our business. On top of those key features, Avionte has a support staff that is next to none that is here to help whenever we need it.

Cons

Now to the other side of the coin and how our Professional Team (AKA Headhunters) have utilized Avionte. A few years ago, our Professional team was utilizing Avionte for our lower end candidates and another ATS for our higher end candidates. Our team decided that Avionte didn't have the key features our other ATS system had and decided to completely get out of Avionte and move over to the other ATS. A few of the biggest reasons why was that the interface of Avionte didn't compare, Avionte wasn't cloud based, and the ease of use of Avionte compared to the other ATS wasn't there either.

MY

Meigann Y.

Human Resources, 201-500 employees

A Work In Progress

Avionte has improved how candidates are managed and has streamlined several processes for our company which has allowed us to move our data into the digital age.

Pros

I like that Avionte is innovative and continues to improve. I also appreciate that the company is willing to take advice from their clients and implement changes that are beneficial to the specific needs of each client.

Cons

I don't like that the software has not changed consistently, the changes are somewhat abrupt. For example, we trained and became proficient with the core application and then through Client Connect there was a big push for everyone to begin using Aero, which was abandoned and was only a DH platform for temp agencies. Now, we will be transitioning to a new platform with very few details heading into the new platform.

DB

Dennis B.

This reviewer only left a rating

I began the search for a new ATS system for my business and I had a few “non-negotiable” items that I needed when choosing a new ATS Software company. Over a four month period, I actively looked at several ATS systems and tested four different ATS companies that I felt could provide me with the capabilities that I would need, not only to operate my business but also act as a partner to help grow my...

CL

Chisung L.

Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1,000 employees

I've used Avionte as an admin for 3 years.

Many of vendors who are going to integrate or have integrated told me that Avionte keep changing things and they have not been able to integrate with them for a year, while they have already integrated with their partners. Also it's not web based, everything is so outdated. something that takes 4 seconds to respond in 2017 is like a decade in 2017.

Pros

It can do almost everything including back office. It prints checks. they can build customized report for money.

Cons

Everything is very slow. Difficult to navigate. My staff won't use all feature. only basics. When I encourage them and show them all the benefits, always complaint goes down to it's complexity, lack of simplicity, slowness to respond to anything. too many clicks.

LL

Lynne L.

Avionte Review

I like that I can add upcoming tasks and updates to client and employee's files.

Pros

Many different options in logging messages and updating files.

Cons

Can sometimes be difficult to navigate. It would be nice that when an employee is assigned to a job or ends an assignment, the program would automatically change their status from Active/Working. Also when and employee ends their assignment and you put add the date in the file, if you do it within the same week they are getting paid, it bumps them out of the payroll batch. So you have to put in the end date after the payroll has been done.

KL

Kenny L.

Great CRM System for our Staffing Agency

Overall a great system that is good for companies with non-techy employees.

Pros

Compas is much more intuitive and easier to use compared to other CRM systems e.g., Salesforce. The UI is straightforward, the pages load quickly, and the steps make sense. Overall, in terms of inputting information, Compas hits the mark in almost all aspects. You do not need to be a CRM wiz or have extensive knowledge in order to enter information into Compas. This is a good and easy to use CRM program that works for our staffing firm.

Cons

Extracting data from Compas can be a bit of a hassle, and the reporting capability of Compas is a bit lacking. However, with time, I think they will be able to build a much better report system. Their willingness to work with their clients in creating reports is a huge first step.

CV

Corinne V.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

You work for Avionte....don't expect much...should be a "Do it yourself product"

Consistently has staff turnover and lack of communication and response.

Pros

Good Integration with other products such as background checks, and other features but of course at an additional cost!

Cons

Bad value for the cost, extra fees for any changes, Self Service everything! Just received a lovely email that said "Mandatory Training" last time I checked we were the customers. If you are looking to switch software be prepared to have a minimum 20 hours a week dedicated to this alone! Avionte thinks that staffing companies have nothing better to do thank manage the software. Overpriced, not a good investment, highly regretting this purchase!

Andrea R.

Avionte Review

It's been a good experience and if we ever have any questions, the customer support team is awesome.

Pros

Easy to post jobs to our website Quick to create a new ticket Easy to set up multiple departments for invoicing Easy to view new online applicants Easy to keep track of open orders and run special reports

Cons

The only con I can think of at this time is that once you create a favorites group, you can't ever delete it.

JD

Jason D.

The platform is great but the help desk needs much improvement.

Pros

The front office functions seems very user friendly for the staff. The back office flows well over to quick books from a GL standpoint. We really like the integration with Greenshades.

Cons

The customer service, some tickets take a months to get replied back to and you are left to solve issues on your own. I hear this from many staffing companies that use Avionte and many who have looked at switching.

CL

Carrie L.

Avionte has been a great provider and partner.

Pros

Avionte's software is a full front and back office package, which includes key integration partnerships that streamline our processes and compliance needs.

Cons

Development of Aero, the Saas interface has been slow coming and the legacy product is far behind the competition. Customer Support struggles seasonally and issues can take excessive time to get resolved.

SM

Sherri M.

A life saver, We were with another software company and Avionte saved our lives!!!

Pros

User Friendly, very easy to navigate. Avionte has been a wonderful tool for us, it is wonderful to be able to have all of our functions on one setting.

Cons

Trouble shooting and calls into support take a long time. putting in a support ticket takes longer to respond to and then having to call in sometimes you are on hold for a longer than expected time.

TI

Tiffney I.

Great Payroll and Recruiting Software

My overall experience with Avionte has been great. It has helped us streamline our payroll, paying our taxes, and with recruiting.

Pros

I like that everything you need for payroll can be found with a click of a button.

Cons

What I like least about the software is the training. You have to be willing to dig around in the system and ask all of the right questions to really master it.

BO

Billie O.

Training Avionte

I was an end user in the field as a manager prior to coming to my current training role. Good experiences to report from my perspective.

Pros

I feel its very functional and as a trainer, easy to train new users on as well.

Cons

That there are 3-5 ways to do most anything in the system. I think two would have sufficed.

Bug filled program that has become worse over the last 3 years

A big disappointment

Pros

very little, it's problem filled and makes no sense from an industrial staffing agency perspective

Cons

Bugs, bugs, bugs! Down more than up. Customer is polite but useless.