Degreed Reviews

4.39/5 (18 reviews)

Todd Strosnider

Best way to find, access and track ALL learning!

Reviewed 2016-06-24

When I realized that our LMS was not utilized, I began researching options. I had heard from Degreed right when they appeared on the scene, but the timing wasn't right. Once the LMS contract was nearing expiration and seeing low usage, I reached out to Degreed and eventually implemented about 1000 licenses at my organization to pilot the system and show the proof of concept to my leadership team. I first rolled it out to our top 20 executives and created pathways, goals, etc. for the group. I showed the team all the great content formerly on our LMS that I added to the platform as well as links to books, articles and videos we shared as an exec team. The group was won-over and I then rolled it out to our next level of senior leadership, about 250 leaders from across the globe. My colleague facilitated a few webinars on how to access Degreed and we created a group so we could recommend content as well as track usage. The majority of the new users took to the system quickly and positively. Since that group of leaders also participates in our annual Leadership Summit in the spring, I created a pathway that served as pre-work for the gathering. I leveraged the healthy competition we have in our organization. Degreed sponsored a booth at our summit, so Our Client Success Director joined and heard all the rave reviews of the system. Since then, we have added a few other groups and are experimenting with getting the most usage from employees at every level in the organization. We are about to propose adding more licenses earlier than anticipated since the word is out and people across the company are asking for Degreed!!

Aaron Brown

Transforming Organizational Learning

Reviewed 2017-01-31

We launched Degreed throughout the entire organization and the base platform for employee development. We had an amazing pre-launch design, faultless launch and almost zero tech support with only 2 tickets for the population of 1,200 employees. It allows the every employee to be in control of their own learning and development. We used it as an integral part of our talent development process tied to quarterly development check-ins. We have used it to create learning groups around key topics and have curated learning paths to reinforce our cultural and leadership principles. A really nice wow experience for new hires to see how they can start learning from day 1. It totally and seamlessly integrates with all content on our LMS and Intranet sites. We are a cloud-based technology company that needed a simple but elegant learning ecosystem. It has totally met our expectations.

Sarah Mueller

Good Solution When You Can't Afford An LMS

Reviewed 2016-10-03

Site sources free or for fee learning on the web. You can think of it as the Pintrest of Learning. Individuals can sign up for free or organizations can host a site for a fee. Employees take their learning profiles with them when they leave employment. Employers can post their own internal training as well. Beware that Degreed only points to a course file, they don't house it. You need SharePoint or a Dropbox that is accessible for employees to access the actual course files. Overall, Degreed has been a great solution for us to provide training resources as well as deliver our own proprietary internal training.

Useful tool for L&D - but could be improved

Reviewed 2019-04-24

- The gamification effect is real - it's definitely been an extra incentive for me to go out and keep up my development. - Chrome extension is really helpful for encouraging use - Creation of pathways is a nice simple way to set up cross-media training plans

Suraj More

Best training tracker and content curation

Reviewed 2018-08-23

Integrations are smooth, few issues but the support team is much helpful. Nice and clean UI, (Recent acquisition of Pathgather may further improve this) Mobile app is quick and very easy for learners.

Anonymous

Robust content aggregation platform that uniquely promotes personal and professional growth

Reviewed 2019-05-24

- Using simple data points through passive and active data collection, the content is uniquely tailored to the user's interests and needs. - Well designed, lots of whitespace to encourage focused exploration. - A great way to track your professional progress in many fields and skills - The daily emails are also very relevant and actionable - a great way to start your day!

Phyllis Calderon

Excellent for Tracking Learning

Reviewed 2018-09-25

Categories of learning are tracked. Since we learn every day, it's a great way to organize and keep abreast of what you have gained knowledge in.

Shannon Clark

Great product for organizing online study.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Nice way to create my own course of study and gauge my learning. Simple to use.

Disappointed

Reviewed 2017-06-26

First a disclaimer: I am a user of the individual, free version. On to the pros: I really love the whole concept of using this service for a central location to keep a record of my informal learning. The bookmarklet, in particular, is very handy. I've installed it on both my browsers. It automatically harvests the URL and other metadata it needs and assigns the point values accordingly. For instance, on a YouTube video, it knows how long the video is. Customer support response time is quite reasonable for what I'm paying.

Degreed in the Workplace

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-12

Amazing integration team members that have knowledge of the industry and extensive experience. The website provides a wide variety of courses and classes to take. Makes perfect sense for any company that pushes their employees to continue education in the workplace. Having their main offices on the West coast of the United States, makes for an easier time for clients in multiple time zones to have an quicker connection to their integration team member or Degreed contact. It also has a great UI compared to some competing online education platforms.

Anonymous

Impossible to use, you need a degree just to navigate their website or build a learning plan!

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-05-22

Wasting about 6 hours trying to build a brand new learning plan, since nothing transferred over. Each time I attempt to use it, it lists different courses for me, NONE of which I actually signed up to take!

Love the Ability to Personalize

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-01-26

I really like Degreed! I love that you can make your own pathways to learn new things, or choose from already created pathways. There are a lot of subjects to choose from which is nice, and it's easy to find free learning. I also like the gamification aspect of earning points for new things you learn and seeing graphs of your progress.

Maricel Gallenero

i love degreed

Reviewed 2019-04-24

I was suprised when the company introduced this software! i love learning and i immediately used the software. what i like most is i can filter the specific subject i really wanted to develop myself. Kudos and great job for degreed!

Joel Ragar

Pulls all your additional learns from the web into one spot

Reviewed 2019-01-26

The class and learning schedule/flow are easy to follow. I love that you can bring in learning time and resources from across the web easily.

Augusto Arnold

Perfect tool to improve as a person and at work

Reviewed 2019-05-28

I like the tool very much, Im using it to develop myself and my team. I recommend to anyone that has a goal to improve and develop.

Gilbert Gallenero

This is Worth it

Reviewed 2019-04-24

This works as a digital university which you can access anywhere anytime. This is very recommended for employees seeking to develop their skills.

Mona Meng Zhe Huang