All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Emerge Reviews

Daniela R.

Read the full review
Great tool, easy to navigate and understand, reliable. Very responsive and friendly staff when needed as well, thank you.

Daniel R.

Elizabeth W.

Read the full review

Cons

The biggest downside is human error and paying for it, but it has made us more diligent about our accuracy, so it's not that big of a downside.

Elizabeth W.

Kim B.

Read the full review
Speed at which background checks completed was rather low. Does not factor in human error.

4.9

Pros

Of the few software that with the first use I have fallen in love completely. It is interesting to use and the truth is that I am delighted. Its design, its colors, everything is very good.

Cons

I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

We love Intelifi!!

I think most companies just want the backgrounds completed asap, which doesn't always happen and is out of your control. But the assistance from Customer Support is outstanding, and I appreciate it very much.

Pros

I like how hands on and user friendly it is. To have control is a huge comfort and piece of mind. We have worked with several Background companies, they were not hands on and things were missed. We feel confident that the results we are given are complete and accurate.

Neutral Software

We utilize Inteifi Background Checks for new hires. It has been beneficial to have this information to meet our compliance requirements for employees.

Pros

Ability to run multiple background checks.

Cons

When selecting multiple background checks, it is difficult to keep track of the different sections for each background check. I have entered information in a section and for some reason, it didn't save. When the results came back, I was missing that particular background check.

will not hire without using this software

Pros

We use this service to conduct all of our background checks on all hires and find it very easy to use and and customer support is fantastic, every question is answered promptly. The LiveRunner module is definitely a plus as it allows you to reach certain counties quicker than any other background screening package. The software alerts you on hits its uncovers immediately and is always accurate, it provides so much data/info at our disposal.

Great quality of work

Pros

Great quality of work, leaves you wanting to continue working with her. Impeccable services and very attentive with their customers, something very important to establish good relations with them, I leave with a smile on the face, is what your work leaves you.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about this company, EMERGE Background Checks is one of the best in its field without any doubt. Excellent.

Would absolutely recommend to different people

Pros

It is incredibly user friendly and easy to use compared to the other softwares that I've tried.

Cons

There is nothing about this software that could be considered a con.

Outstanding Service

We use this service to conduct all of our background checks and find it very easy to use and user friendly. The staff also is extremely helpful. Especially Errol Henry our account rep. He is always available when I am in need of assistance or just need some guidance. We would definitely recomend.

Cons

We appreciate your strong review of our software and our staff. Errol is an exceptional team member here and we recognize him for it. Thank you for the recommendation.

I have been please with this product.

Everything has been OK with this product. If we have a question, we receive a quick response. Everyone seems very helpful.

Cons

Thanks to our licensed team of support professionals, we are able to cater to our clients needs in a timely manner. Quality of reports, and customer service have always been at the forefront of our focus. Thank you for your years of commitment with Intelifi. We look forward to an everlasting relationship with your organization.

Easy and Informative

Intelifi is definitely an extremely easy to use system. Theirs LiveRunner is definitely a plus overall, because you reach certain counties quicker than any other background screening service. The main plus is the fact that it is easy to read any hits that come up, and you know it's accurate.

Cons

Thank you Exact Staff for your continued business over the years. We are thrilled for your wonderful review of our software Emerge, and our services.

Awesome background check experience

I would use the application again if another employer I was interested in requested it.

Pros

The ease of use was amazing. It asked question in different orders versus the companies that usually does background checks. I like that I only had to enter 7 years of past information versus 10.

Cons

Background check paperwork or computer process is a bit too long.

Emerge check

Pros

I like that i was able to do background checks and drug test all in one area

Cons

It was a little slow . I personally feel things could have gone quicker

Emerge has tremendously assisted our hospital's hiring and background check process

Emerge has tremendously and efficiently assisted our hospital's hiring and background check process. Over the years the product has become even more responsive to our needs. Thanks you

Cons

Emerge is penetrating and developing stronger ties into the healthcare staffing industry and we are happy to have hospital partners like Kedren who are finding our sofware reliable for their industry.

Easy & Quick

I am not usually comfortable using other company softwares. But this one was easy to use and follow. I even used their EMERGE software, and had a question ... .Called them; and I was immediately connected and taken care of. Great company to work with!

Thank you Mr. Gottman

Intelifi Background Checks

Pros

Interactive and very easy to use; results are generally thorough, and accurate.

Cons

We dont hire anyone without using this first

I've been hiring people for 11 years...and I've had my share of disaster hires...since we've started using this software, most our problems have gone away. It's a MUST as far as I'm concerned!

Cons

Intelifi appreciates your continued business over the years. thank you

Great Company for Background Checks

We were very happy with the service we received and continue to receive from Intelifi. Their employment check background services have made it quick and easy to check potential hires. They save us a lot of time and trouble. Great pricing too. Ty!

Cons

Our source for screening volunteers

Intelifi has met the necessary compliance needs of the non profit industry and we are pleased with the turn around times.

Cons

Our request to our clients for reviews has really paid off today. over 10 reviews today alone. thank you everyone.

Great Service!

Emerge background checks was great. The whole process was super easy and quick. I will definitely use them again!

Cons

we appreciate the positive review from your establishment.

Great product

I use this product for my hiring needs and find it very easy to use and very effective. It is very user friendly and the results are easy to understand. Highly recommended.

Good for lenders

We use the service to screen background info on our borrowers. Great resource to reduce risk and insure the safety of our investors' money.

Simple, Quick & Comprehensive

Another Healthcare review. thank you Dr. Rosen

Intelifi background check review

Overall my experience with this software was spectacular! Highly recommend!

Pros

It is so easy to use! I used it when I had to check up on a prospective tenant for my condo. It gave me all the info I needed!

Cons

I don't have any cons. It was a breeze to get all the information I needed.

Smooth, no hiccups. Easy to use.

All around good experience with this software and company. Used Emerge software for employment background checks.

Cons

Very freindly and easy to use

Our company is having a great experience with this software, we would recommend it for sure to all our customers.

Cons

easy to use and great service

so much data at my fingertip

Cons

Thank you AutoManager for your many years of loyalty... And congrats on the recent expansion

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.