Oracle Cloud HCM Reviews

User ratings

3.9

• Likelihood to recommend7.07/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

What I like the most is that I can liberate a lot of space and on a computer, their databases are excellent I totally recommend it.
Great and easy to use that can help customers with their day to day tasks and integrations with other customer products.
I like that it is configurable. I am really interested in the HR help desk.
No Post payroll Tax filing support for US. The system has many check points where the system asks for confirmation, this can be annoying sometimes.
Considered poor interface in its forms and reports, very expensive especially in our country "Egypt.

Oracle Cloud HCM users...

Workday HCM-logocaret

Workday HCM

Paycom-logocaret

Paycom

Unanet ERP-logocaret

Unanet ERP

ADP Workforce Now-logocaret

ADP Workforce Now

How would you rate Oracle Cloud HCM?

Complete HRMS Suite

very good

Pros

reach features/functions, integrated and complete vision, easy to use and native integration with Oracle GL

Cons

considered poor interface in its forms and reports, very expensive especially in our country "Egypt"

Platform is great. Available training and documentation is difficult to find and use

Pros

Cloud environment is evolving and adds new functionality. The software has great advanced functionality that will position our university for future best practices

Cons

Issues with updates breaking reports. We have had steppers stop functioning after monthly patches that worked in a test environment

Difficult, challenging, complex, non intuitive

Pros

Configuration options not requiring recoding system. Self service options are potentially an engagement driver.

Cons

Inability for different parts of system to speak to each other. Difficulty reporting on payroll. Lack of on the fly ability to debug fast formula/trace step by step results in formula.

Like the look and feel of the product and ease of the product usage.

Pros

That it is cloud based. There are some nice functionalities in Cloud verses EBS. Cloud connect is another useful tool.

Cons

Monthly maintenance has cons along with the obvious pros. Things break but it will be too late to realize what broke and should wait for next maintenance to get it fixed.

Good product

Pros

Very User friendly and easy to use in all modules, great migration from enterprise resource planning to cloud.

Cons

Compensation and core Human Resources modules and also business intelligence reporting; reporting capabilities

Interesting and Robust Platform for HCM

I had the chance to know and use several platforms for HCM and this is certainly a top one. I used more the learning and performance appraisals functionalities, but the product is really robust for talent management, including features for social media integration that are very useful actually. Setup seems simple but may become really complex if you decide to make your process more sophisticated.

Pros

A variety of functions, several possibilities to support a sophisticated process. Integration between the modules (each one may be deployed separately). It is clearly focused on people information and communication, to make every process optimized. Being on the cloud makes everything easier (setup, new features are available sooner, bugs solving is easier, etc) and less expensive. Recruiting (if you need a platform to do it) is great!

Cons

Prices are in the same level of products of the same category. It still may not be affordable to medium/small companies/projects. The integration with 3rd party software/platforms can become more difficult than expected and depend on professional services additional hours. The product is not 100% translated to other languages (i.e. Brazilian Portuguese).

Feature Rich HR Suite for Employees

Overall, a convenient way to manage multiple HR processes through a centralized platform.

Pros

An abundance of features, allowing for a centralized platform that combines a lot of functionality. Other companies I worked at divided up billing, time-keeping, benefits admin, etc. into separate services, while Oracle HCM puts this all together.

Cons

Overall, navigating Oracle Cloud HCM isn't always the best experience. The UI could use some work in simplifying common processes like locating the home page and performance is often slow and laggy.

Excellent Service for Payroll Management

My overall experience with Oracle Cloud was definitely satisfactory!

Pros

I have used this service for 2 years and have had an excellent experience. Very easy to get around and view/access information about your payroll. I would always use and recommend this service for payroll management!

Cons

That I can think of, I haven’t had any issues with using Oracle Cloud. Everything that I needed to access was accessible and simple to figure out.

Love Oracle HCM but would be nice to have database access

Pros

Ease of use. Love the new features. Those are the two main features we want to highlight as pros - pluses we like.

Cons

Poor database access. Do not like using reports to access database. Would like easier access to reporting.

It is easy to use once you get the hang of it

Pros

We liked the Ease of use of the software. We also liked the reporting capabilities that it offers

Cons

The system is slow at times and takes longer to complete the work. The UI can be more attractive since it looks bland

Not Just for the Birds

I have one word - Awesome!! This makes life so much easier to manager staff and keep staff. This entire package takes the burden off the HR department to manage records and staff can staff can help to keep their records straight and encourage management to keep looking for ways to utilize them in a way that keps them engaged.

Pros

requires next to nothing in the way of internal IT infrastructure 24 hour access to your own data its secure and pulling reports are a breeze

Cons

Price. make sure that you have a little change in your budget because the license structure is not too flexible to make it affordable to small companies

Good so far, expecting to go live with more functionalities

Pros

All of the vast Functionalities, the abilities the system has that really help our entire organization

Cons

Support sometimes takes a long time to resolve some issues, especially for payroll timing in some cases

Very promising global functionality

Pros

Global capabilities - but it is not implemented in current company. I like the unified platform and integration advantages

Cons

Unclear on new recruitment software. I know taleo, but I'd like to see more on the new recruitment tool.

User experience could be better

I've never been super impressed with the application from a usability standpoint, but it gets the job done with a little bit of extra effort required to find what you're looking for.

Pros

It's nice that you automatically get email updates regarding the status of your time off requests. I also appreciate that a large UX/UI overhaul in the app made it easier to use.

Cons

The UI/UX used to be very confusing and outdated, and while it's improved, it can still be somewhat difficult to find things as simple as where to enter time off.

Much too painful to administer

Pros

Great customer community to provide support. Don't know what I would do without them, as the system is definitely NOT intuitive to use.

Cons

Administration of the system is too cumbersome, and basic functionality that is available standard with other systems is not available in Learn.

Tough implementation, but great configuration options

Pros

I like the amount of configuration options. It helps us meet our requirement needs to adapt our complex policies.

Cons

Not really end user friendly. Some of that comes from a not so great implementation, but some is that oracle picked practicality over prettiness. Partly why we picked it, but makes user adaptability harder.

good experience excellent way to manage databases I recommend it, his other complements reinforce it

good

Pros

what I like the most is that I can liberate a lot of space and on a computer, their databases are excellent I totally recommend it

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this program, I have not been using it for a long time and it has not given me any kind of problems

Very intuitive

Pros

End user experience is highly intuitive and required little training. Also like the mobile functionality as well

Cons

Customer support sometimes difficult. Navigating all the Oracle resources can also be difficult. Would like a more centralized learning exp

Hcm usage

Pros

Vast functionality in the solution we are using which we need for our organization to drive the results we are after

Cons

We are not experiencing too many cons at the moment with the Oracle HCM Cloud solution ... mostly like the vast functionality

Evolving

Pros

I like the integration concept that replaces several disparate tools we have been using. great user experience for our organization.

Cons

The tool still lacks key functionality and usability features and we are waiting for those to be added.

Great product with improvements required

Pros

Cons

Need more functionality and integrations added to the product and need more implementation partners to be educated

Still implementing

Pros

Functionality of the software and the ability to make it a streamlined processes for the entire organization.and team

Cons

Unable to customize to meet the requirement of some business processes as of yet but we are working on it

Implemented Cloud beginning this year. Overall support with Oracle and Deloitte was great.

Pros

Employee Self service is the feature we like the most - it is very helpful to our organization and to our workforce

Cons

No ability to derive fields from an array of data attributes or guard rails for edit checks for field values.

Works as it should

It seems to work well for our company. Requests are responded to quickly so I know my supervisor is being notified of requests right away.

Pros

We use this to manage things like time off requests and compensation explanations. It works well and is pretty intuitive to use.

Cons

It can be tricky to navigate time off requests. I often chose the wrong option on my first try and have to back out and re-select the correct thing.

We have gone thru demos and like the fluid ease in sel service.

Pros

I like that it is configurable. I am really interested in the HR help desk. I like the improvements in labor relations. I like the improvements in self service Ben admin

Cons

Still want to learn about reporting and how can access the data for more complex data requests. We are worried about changing our processes to stop the customizations we have today.