Additional information for Pacific Timesheet
Key features of Pacific Timesheet
View All Features
- Approvals: 4 levels, backups, for time, leave, expense
- Multiple billing rates/rules for projects, tasks, groups
- DCAA compliant: daily entry, rejections, audit trails
- Time Clock: web-based biometric and proximity
- Unlimited custom timesheet fields: time, expense, & objects
- timesheet FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT COMPLIANCE
- Payroll timesheet integration: support 300+ payrolls
- Multiple pay rates: exceptions for projects, cost centers
- Timesheet validation rules
- Project management dashboard: ETC, WBS, start/finish
- Any kind of timesheet: attendance, payroll, project, crew
Employee and crew time, expense, asset, production and log tracking with flexible templates to match any time and expense sheets, tracking sheets and logs.
Attendance, time off and absence management, absence points tracking, absence warnings, leave accruals, time off requests, approvals and holiday schedules allow for comprehensive monitoring and management of employee work and leave performance.
Advanced employee work schedules such as 9/80 compressed and 4/10's support holiday worked, call out and on-call pay adders.
Project time and expense sheet approvals allow for project managers to track, approve and control their projects, while other supervisory and HR can be setup to monitor and approve all aspects of an employee's work and leave hours and expenses.
Custom reporting engine provides more than 100 details and summary reporting templates with custom daily, weekly, monthly or yearly formats, targeted subtotals for reporting columns, advanced dynamic filters, SQL expressions and SQL filters, and the ability to generate reports in html, PDF, Excel or .csv formats.
Pacific Timesheet's architecture allows for surprising flexibility using simple intuitive interfaces, with no back-end coding or professional services required.