Papaya Global

Payroll and human resource management solution for MNC's

Papaya Global Reviews

The most advance software in the market

amazing, I was very skeptic when first started to implement globally but it met all our expectations

Pros

The product is so intuitive, takes away all Your manual tasks and provide a total control, it saved us TONS of hours a month and the employee satisfaction is very high

Cons

nothing I can think about, the product is doing everything we defined

A comprehensive, scalable and user-friendly platform

Our overall experience has been very positive and Papaya is a platform we regularly recommend to other HR teams.

Pros

The platform itself makes it very easy to administer payroll changes across our global workforce and have full visibility of this. It has cut down on payroll administration and was also a substantial cost reduction in administering EOR services compared to previous vendors. The customer support team is friendly, quick to respond and communicate progress well particularly during onboarding stages.

Cons

Only a minor point but as we expand into more regions the separate invoicing process will become more of an administrative burden and we'd love to explore ways to consolidate this as much as possible.

Papaya global

Great experience so far.

Pros

Ease of use Nothing to manage on the user side of this software - Papaya does it for you GDPR compliant The reports are easy to use and save me hours of work compared to our old system.

Cons

If you have a Change of entity in a country. The old branch and new entity have separate files. So historical information is in a different file/area.

Managing a Global Workforce

Pros

Papaya helped us take control of our global workforce. Keeping track of workers from five different countries, all with different pay slips, different pay days, and different compliance demands was pushing us over the edge. We needed an automation solution to reduce the manual load. We found it at Papaya Global. Working with Papaya has completely turned our company around. Instead of five different...

Cons

There was nothing that I have encountered that I did not like.

Great solution for global workforce managment

Great experience, the team is very knowledgable, have a great implementation process that made it very easy to switch from other solutions, it seems they were developing this with lots of industry knowledge and experience

Pros

Replacing all suppliers , invoices and excels sheets in one platform, having great visibility to our total workforce costs, increasing my remote team satisfaction, great BI tools and real time reporting, all exported easily to excel, allowing us to track every cent

Cons

the UI experience can be improved in some of the stages

A Workforce Solution that Works

We were trying move our country into new markets abroad.

Pros

When we were looking for a PEO to help us hire workers in Asia, we wanted more than legal compliance. We wanted advisors on the ground in all our foreign markets. That’s why we chose Papaya Global. They gave us more than a technical solution to a workforce problem. They connected us to local experts who help guide us. The success of our company depends on the quality and loyalty of our workers. We need a PEO that cares about our workers as much we do. After careful consideration, Papaya was the obvious choice.

Cons

As a startup, the growing pains showed sometimes. There were minor delays in communication.

Silverfort - Happy customer

Great

Pros

Firstly I love the customer service and how quickly they respond. I also love the ease of the platform.

Cons

the uploading of documents. - maybe I'm just not sure how to do it. But I cannot create a folder per employee and once I have uploaded files, if I need to go back and upload additional files, I cannot.

HR ops review

great experience up to now. customer service is reactive, always available quick to bring answers and alwas propose options.

Pros

it is simple easy to use, even without a training it's intuitive

Cons

Am not sure it is possible to approve and change your mind to cancel your previous approval