CloudCall Logo

CloudCall

Advanced, cloud-based computer telephony integration

CloudCall Reviews

4.1

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.52/10

Reviews by rating

What I like most about CloudCall is how user friendly it is. What I LOVE ABOUT CLOUDCALL, is there amazing customer service.
This causes many awkward pauses and a lot of talking over one another. I had the connection rerouted from my wifi to my cell, so I'd only be using the cell network, but the problem persists.
But the issue of lagging and choppiness drives me crazy on a day to day. If management didn't force us to do so, I wouldn't use CloudCall.

Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1,000 employees

Just Install and it Runs in the Background

I used CloudCall every day to reach out to candidates. I have had a good experience and find the 1 click calling saves a lot of time!

Pros

I like the fact that all I had to do was install it once and it continually runs in the background and offers 1 click calling across any medium.

Cons

I have had a few instances where I had to uninstall and reinstall for updates to be pushed through sucessfully.

EW

Emma W.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

CloudCall has helped us grow and save time

Great - couldn't recommend enough

Pros

How much easier it makes it to know who is contacting, allows my team to listen to their calls and ensure they capture all the relevant information which is then prompted to be fed back into our CRM. I have found it particularly useful during remote working for the onboarding of new recruiters. The ability to listen to calls and speak to my team without the client/candidate hearing has meant quality has been improved quicker than ever.

Cons

There was a stage at the start of Covid support was a challenge but seems to have been resolved now.

NC

Nat C.

Human Resources, 501-1,000 employees

Cloudcall Tech Support is the worst

We can't wait to get out of our contract with Cloudcall. Unfortunately, despite our unhappiness they are refusing to let us out early so we're stuck. The service works just well enough that I don't want to pay double for my phone service (paying out cloudcall and the other carrier) but we'll be gone at the first opportunity.

Pros

it integrates with Bullhorn CRM software.

Cons

Their Tech Support Team is terrible. From the very beginning with the onboarding to every day issues, they are unresponsive. It always takes multiple requests and reminders to get them to work our tickets. We complain to management and they "escalate" our tickets. Then a few days later I have to call again to get them to "double-escalate" the ticket to make anything happen. We always have to explain things multiple times to get it done.

Thank you for your comments Nat. As I'm sure you are aware, we have made multiple offers to discuss your concerns all of which have been declined. Our Director of Customer Services has personally offered to go through each issue you have raised, this was also declined. None of our teams have disregarded any issue that either yourself or your colleagues have raised, indeed we have made repeated attempts...

RT

Ryan T.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Moving our phone system online

Moving from an in-office PBX to a remote one operated by CloudCall has made things easier to manage. The ability to look at call stats, monitor calls and view call recordings from any location has helped develop our customer experience.

Pros

Being able to use the phone system online was one of the decisions in changing platform. CloudCall is cross platform and works across Windows, Mac, Android and iPhones. This has allowed us to continue to operate as a business remotely. The ability to monitor, whisper and barge on calls greatly helps when training new staff and during call quality checks, both remotely and in the office too.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches in the CloudCall Communicator application but this expected with any software package. The integration with our CRM doesn't have the full capabilities as it does with other CRM integrations but still has the vital features that are required to operate sufficiently.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Best we could find, but a bit of a bumpy road

Pros

Now that Cloudcall is installed, it has worked very well for me and my team. We recently opened up our EMEA office and have needed to call different countries all throughout Europe and Africa. It has worked without any problems and call quality has been great. We have it integrated with Salesforce, and the ability to dial with just a click has saved our team heaps of time.

Cons

It took a long time to implement and there were a lot of unforeseen road bumps that nearly took us elsewhere. We worked with their customer support team extensively, they were very good and responsive, but they were simple hiccups that I wish never would have happened in the first place.

Thank you for the review, very useful to get the feedback. We are glad to hear that CloudCall¿s Salesforce integration has been able to deliver the business improvements originally intended. We do however apologize for a longer than expected implementation, not something we hear very often. If you can find the time please feel free to get in touch via our support team, your dedicated account manager, or the senior management team as we would very much like to dig a little deeper and identify areas where our processes could be improved for future new customers benefit.

TW

Tammy W.

Government Relations, 51-200 employees

SMS

Pros

SMS features are great when they work, but it stops functioning frequently.

Cons

Faxing, SMS going down frequently. For no reason it seems.

KM

Kristine M.

Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 employees

Great Customer Service

Great Experience. As mentioned before if there are ever any issues they are resolved quickly and efficiently.

Pros

We rarely have issues with the software. If we do I love that the customer service department is always ready and willing to help. Problems are easily resolved.

Cons

I do wish things were a little more streamlined and less complicated. I think our setup is exceptional but there are 10 ways to do one function.

RS

Ray S.

We used CloudCall integrated with SalesForce. It made high volume dialing easy as one click.

Save a tremendous amount of time when high volume dialing.

Pros

Prior to CloudCall we would have to manually dial prospects and then record the activity. CloudCall one click dial had an interface that allowed you to select a pre-install drop down fields created by our SalesForce admin about that activity and your done. This save us a tremendous amount of time and it cut down on forgetting to record activity during call blitz.

Cons

There were times when you would have to hit the page reload on a SalesForce account page because CloudCall would freeze up. I think that maybe that was a SF issue but no one has determine the culprit. None the less this happening is not out weighted by the convenience.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Brilliant

Pros

Huge value add to the business, so much time has been saved with integrating comms with our CRM. All calls are logged on the CRM with call recordings, the records pop when callers ring in which gives easy access to their profile and past notes.

Cons

No cons for us so far, the only minor thing would be during the start of covid adapting but that goes for anyone and everyone

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

CloudCall is a great phone system!

I have had a good experience thus far.

Pros

I have used CloudCall for over 2 years now. I have used a few phone systems in my life, but this is the easiest to use. We have it integrated with Salesforce so everything is automated.

Cons

Overall it is a great platform. But it occasionally has connection issues. Not as bad as other platforms though.

CW

Chris W.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Decent overall product, greedy company with how they charge and un consistent charges.

I went under contract with Synety (Cloud Call) a year ago and in that year there were many calls to customer service to attempt to figure out how to set up our call tree. Customer service reps are great, some lack knowledge in their product. The sales team is even more limited in their knowledge and are usually front end sales in my opinion. Sell the product with all the highlights and get a contract....

Pros

I am not attempting to just trash this software, I am being honest in my opinions, there are no "PRO's" in comparison to the 5 other voip phone and call centers I have tested. There is nothing that this software offers the other do not offer as well and better in function and user friendliness.

Cons

This software and UI is horribly clunky, slow and a burden to attempt to navigate through constantly. Such a time consuming pain in the butt, I use Ringcentral now and it is obviously much better funded and ohh so easy to use and set up. It is antiquated tech over at Synety. And no API's to other softwares. They are money hungry, there were quite a few billing issues in the first 3 months, in approriate charges that needed to get refunded, random billing on a different date for a different amount that was not an amount I have paid before. They work on contracts and the first year I spent a little over 2300.00 with Synety and they never once offered to lower or credit for all of the issues throughout the whole year. Shamefull

LF

Laura F.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Cloudcall usage and technical support

This is our call center software for our agents, it is a great experience so far. Easy to install and deploy for agents and we get good technical support.

Pros

It has a great integration with our Salesforce product. Easy to maintain and config. The best part is about their technical support team, they are very responsive and helpful, always provide good suggestions and follow up. I am very satisfied with the product and service.

Cons

Sometimes the token authentication breaks, I need to reconnect for quite a while.

GW

Gavin W.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Soft Phones are great

Great product, low maintenance and easy to use. It's a no brainer and look forward to taking it to the next level.

Pros

It's online It's scalable Its easy to adjust It emails me voicemail messages that we have missed! It has a dashboard

Cons

I need to get a custom made dashboard for real time key customers. don't know who to ask because it isn't offered. The phones don't show who else is on the phone. The interface online is getting old and some of the settings, especially around setting out of hour messages etc are clunky.

cr

cyndy r.

CloudCall Review

MY experience with CloudCal has been a very prodcuctive one

Pros

what I like most about CloudCall is how user friendly it is. What I LOVE ABOUT CLOUDCALL, is there amazing customer service. They go above and beyond to satisfy their customers. And their support in these crazy Covid times as been priceless, supportive and amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING NOT TO LIKE. Customer service is on point and the software delivers exactly what is promises.

DG

Darragh G.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Terrible Customer Support

The cons above are really the reason we left but a terrible experience leaving Cloudcall as a provider. We identified a replacement and requested number changeover - this has been 2 months ongoing and still unresolved. We had committed to pay out our contract so 3 months paid when we will not be using the software but they have dragged the process out and would not port over the numbers. Terrible service, we would have stayed if the platform was in any way forward thinking and pushing development, but because others are providing better services at the same or lesser costs they just make it hard to move on. As a comparison when we moved from our last provider to Cloudcall that process was completed in less than a week. Outrageous.

Pros

The system was a good choice for us 3 or 4 years ago when we signed up. The functionality at the time was good and there was an integration (although a bit hit and miss) with Salesforce. So this and the price point swayed us to us Cloudcall.

Cons

There has been little in the way of useful development in the last few years. Looking at other software systems, the integrations they offer, the ease of data in and out of the platform, the ease of managing teams and agents, cloud call are now way behind

Andrew R.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

CloudCall review

Very positive

Pros

The phone app is great, you can use international alias numbers which is very useful for doing business internationally

Cons

The connection quality can vary, when there is an issue it has been tough to pin down in the past.

JR

Josh R.

My Favorite Call Product I've Used Yet

Pros

I like how simple and reliable it is to use. We made the switch over to another product and absolutely hated it. We ultimately ended up switching back to CloudCall because everyone liked it and it hardly ever dropped calls.

Cons

I was told by management that the price was a bit high, which is why we ended up switching to a different product before coming back. So I guess I could say I don't like the price.

AH

Austin H.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

One of the most useful tools with Salesforce!

Pros

It's embedded perfectly into Salesforce. You can log and mark all calls seamlessly. Saves you hours of manual time.

Cons

It is a little klunky at times. Not the prettiest interface but it gets the job done.

GB

Gerard B.

Cloudcall - Excellent experience

To date, excellent.

Pros

CRM integration and ease of use. Great system.

Cons

Nothing. We have found the product and support to be excellent.

ML

Max L.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Decent product

Good product.

Pros

Good call listening quality, no issues with promised capabilities.

Cons

Integration with our crm, not a cloudcall issue.

VM

Vanessa M.

11-50 employees

Cloudcall is among the stars

After initial setup, Cloudcall is seamless.

Pros

Seamless system, I have not had any connection issues since I began using this product. Easy user face to navigate as well.

CP

Chris P.

Great Promise, Terrible Delivery

Really wanted it to work, stuck through a lot of persistent issues for over a year as the Bullhorn Integration looked so smooth. Ultimately it couldn't deliver on consistently making phone calls (which is the whole point). We're more disappointed than anything as this was our 2nd attempt to make it work.

Pros

Loved the Bullhorn Integration, with automatic notes as it essentially functioned as "call center within ATS"

Cons

Frequent dropped calls, outages, headset issues, and finally - all of our numbers have been showing up as spam or scam for a month with a fix promised and not delivered. Always an excuse as to why it isn't their fault as it's some other vendor, provider or partner's fault.

TK

Thileepan K.

Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees

Cloud Call best in call conversation,

they are using new technology

Pros

if you using Cloud Call you can record all of you call conversation, between you and you customers or event your partner call conversation,

Cons

Cloud Call have many features Automatic Call Distribution, Call Forwarding, Call Controls so you can mange your call

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Lots of Features, Not All Work

The onboarding of the system was OK. The service is OK. Support is really good and available but they cannot really do anything to help a lot of the issues with the product.

Pros

Cloudcall is great that it integrates with Bullhorn and inserts calls and text messages right into our client/candidate records.

Cons

There are lots of features that are "almost there". The phone app would be great if it worked properly. The computer extension would be great if it wasn't so glitchy. The guts to the program are all there but it really needs to be tightened up in order for this to be a great product.

SM

Serena M.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

CloudCall Review

Pros

CloudCall is a seamless integration that allows me to concentrate on my daily sales targets rather than admin, and puts all my data in one place making my daily work tasks much more streamlined.

Cons

Customer support were a bit slow, however their positivity and friendliness more than made up for it.