NinjaOne Reviews

4.9

How would you rate NinjaOne?

Pros

The patch management works great, clients feel confident that we are proactive with important security updates.

JG

Jamie G.

Coming from the ConnectWise ecosystem we were very excited to see a platform that was modern, easy to use and had fantastic integrations with the products we use.

JW

Joshua W.

This software is extremely easy to use, and amazing at monitoring all of my IT assets and network.

JC

Jay C.

Cons

If you are not familiar with Group Policy editing and Command Prompt/Powershell, some of the features will be a bit intimidating for you.

CE

Chalden E.

Features that are missing for me at the moment is cross organization user accounts and SAML SSO but these are both in the pipeline.

RS

Rick S.

Another thing that is more of an inconvenience than a con. You are required to have 2FA enabled to make configuration/policy changes.

JS

Josh S.

Huge bang for your buck!

We started with a demo that was great and then the setup was made as easy as possible. The price is outstanding, I really did expect to pay quite a bit more. I don't write a lot of raving software reviews, but I have to hand it to them.

Pros

It's really easy to use, and SO MANY ways to track what's going on behind the scenes.

Cons

It's not really a problem that's specific to NinjaOne, but this kind of product takes a while to set up.

Merci Ninja Rmm

I solve a lot of business problem , can correct almost everything by remote . My country is very large so they can help me also to make it from my office

Pros

I like the contact with the ninja team , the free courses , they help me grow a lot .

Cons

Some feature was missing , but Ninja team now put the backup solution and that’s work perfectly

RMM with not enough going on for it

None. We choose not to use this software as it didn't do what we wanted it to do.

Pros

I like the overall look of the user interface and it is quick and speedy. Installs quickly without much delay, provides good information about computer specs.

Cons

Hard to figure out how it works. Uninstall option simply didn't work. RMM software installs NOT in the system tray. Patching is a joke. You cannot block patches easily, its either all of a cateory, ALL or none. User interface navigation is terrible. Was completely unable to figure out how scripting works. No native remote control. Not enough options. We have been using Kaseya for 5+ years and it is so much better and easier to use.

Migrating to NinjaOne was the best choice for our firm

We use a majority of the functionnalities (monitoring, scripting, remote control, update management) on a daily basis, but still have the pleasant feeling of discovering new ways to deploy, retrieve information on the clients park and save time on time-consming tasks. On the human level, discussing with the NinjaONe team has always been a real pleasure, as they are accessible, from the commercial team to the back office team (support & expert team) . After more than a year and a half working with their tool and having regular exchanges with the NinjaOne team, I have never experienced the classic and destestable one way relationship : provider to client. I can truly say that the relationship with the NinjaOne team represents a real collaboration between two companies.

Pros

Compared to the RMM Platform we used for more than 4 years (which was a must in the market), I discovered with NinjaOne a complete tool bringing a real sense of modernity in this RMM sector. I'm still wondering how their team managed the difficult task of combinging a fully developed tool with and an interface easy to apprehend.

Cons

So many functionalities that it was sometimes frustrating for my team to figure out how to totally manage the tool.

Amazing RMM software.

I can see pretty much every detail of every device that I manage. From system specs, live resource viewing, and even networking details. Remote connections are a breeze, no hassles and connects with 1 click. If there are any issues with a device, you get a detailed alert that saves a lot of troubleshooting time. the software installed on the end user device in a couple of seconds, and is not resource intensive at all. The team at Ninja is very helpful, they respond to our emails very quickly and provide solutions. The Dojo community (Basically a knowledgebase, with everyone being able to participate) has all of the resources that you would need.

Pros

Detailed information for every device (Hardware, software, network etc) Live resource viewing. Remote connection software. Patch management. Custom policies. Integration with Bitdefender. Custom scripting. Detailed event logs, saves a lot of time on troubleshooting. Detailed alerts, if there are issues with a device. Very user friendly.

Great product

again great, lightweight, and working product

Pros

Software is very easy to set up, and everything is clear from start to finish, easiness of deployment allow us to push it fully with GPO, and that way all new assets get it. Company wide policies are working fine, and we use Webroot integration so we're getting AV protection in bundle.

Cons

Nothing really to report here, everything (fortunately! XD) works

Well-rounded and easy to implement

Pros

We purchased Ninja to support our staff when everyone was sent home during the covid19 panic. It took mere hours to configure our instance and be ready to roll out to our users. My IT staff needed just one hour of training to get going on the software before they were able to locate the necessary features to provide excellent support using this tool

Cons

It's very much still being developed, and there are a few annoying ways that patching and scripting are set up that is unlike any other software I've used in the past. This had a learning curve, and eventually some limitations on how we implemented certain fixes for issues we encountered. Highly encourage to make full use of the trial period to make sure your needs are fully met by this platform.

Exceptionally easy to use, Time saving features, Prebuilt Scripts

Excellent overall service. From sales to setup to finish. Great support at every step. Everyone I have dealt with has been polite, and understands now knowing the answer is not a negative. Being able to say I don't know and then actually following up is a huge huge huge bonus.

Pros

Excellent built in features, options for customer scripts and commands. Time saving patch management!

Cons

I would really like the Locations to mean something. You cannot sort of qualify by this field, that would be great.

amazing RMM panel

Ninja lets you optimize systems software and proactively manage users with issues and automate many of the issue systems and issue management systems.

Pros

The first is the ease of configuration and organization for different clients. If you have experience with system administration tools, the learning curve will be minimal. I found NinjaRMM easy to configure patches and scripts and deploy its Webroot integration. NinjaRMM's customer support team is dedicated to helping make NinjaRMM accessible and suitable for your needs.

Cons

The downside I can say is that it doesn't have a built-in distribution method. You need to trust AD or something like PDQ Deploy to automatically deploy it to the network.

This review was translated from Portuguese. Read original review

quick and easy

Pros

the simplicity and speed of learning the product is really excellent

Cons

In my opinion the reports are good but they can be improved

Excellent RMM software, highly recommended.

Our overall experience of NinjaRMM is massively positive. The platform has enabled us as an MSP to fully manage all our clients patching and asset management needs.

Pros

Excellent portal interface, that is so clear and concise for everyone to use. The patch management and asset information is top notch. The features and functionality of the platform are also superb and always being added to.

Cons

Nothing, the platform works so much better than the RMM software we replaced.

Highly recommend

I can't praise Ninja more. From the support team to the account managers, and even the developers, everyone has been fantastic. Their pricing is more than fair and they always do everything possible to keep their customers happy. We are delighted with the influx of new features we receive regularly and would recommend their solution and them as a company to all MSP's and internal IT users.

Pros

Compared to some of the products we tested the UI is so user friendly allowing all users to get to grips with it straight away. Ninja are constantly devloping new features for the product, that are introduced seemlessly. Setting up the alerting was very simple and encompasses everything we require for our customers. They have the ability to monitor Raid, which was the feature that put them to the top of the pile for us as we have used several that were unable to offer this essential component.

Cons

Some features such as AD integration, maintenance windows, a mobile app and linux monitoring were missing, but they are either being developed or have been implemented since purchasing.

Amazing RMM Dashboard, Very simple, easy to use & deploy, great alerting and does it all!

NinjaRMM is fantastic, our engineers productivity have increased. Our SLA's are being met faster, Ninja just lets me and my colleagues get on with our job, providing all the information, monitoring and tools we need without it being cluttered or too in your face.

Pros

For me as a 3rd Line Engineer and someone who oversees the Desks and manages Engineers, Ninja just gives us all the tools and enables us to do our job so much more quicker and easily compared to predecessing RMM tools. The Dashboard first of all is very clear and informative and very easy and simple to use. It is not cluttered and displays all your relevant alerts exactly where they need to be. The integration process was also very simple, its literally one click of a button of installing an agent. If you use RMM, then its simple to automate and deploy this as of apposed to other RMM tools which are clunky, stop responding and break so often!

Cons

There are a few bits and bobs missing from Ninja, for example TeamViewer automatic integration and deployment on MAC(s) but after discussion with my great Account Manager he pushed this forward to Development, as he always does with anything that I think would be great to be added to Ninja. Its fantastic as pretty much at all opportunities my requested features I have seen been added so they are very responsive and do listen to Administrator needs.

Must read for anyone exploring RMM options in the marketplace... Look no further!

The uncanny thing about how Ninja caught our eye is that the technical ability of the platform was the last thing that sealed the deal for us, it was our experience dealing with Ninja as a company that really won us over. Merely reading through Ninja's website and social media content made us feel as if they were speaking directly to us, they seemed to know the pain & struggles we were feeling with...

Pros

Having spoken to other Ninja partners that have similar numbers of devices under management we have all deployed ninja in vastly different ways so that it slots perfectly into our day to day operations, but unilaterally agree that Ninja's RMM is the best foundation we have found for our needs. Key to this being it's flexibility for you to adapt it, or to adjust your working processes to complement it. Day to day we see that the Ninja RMM causes us less work, updates are released without breaking features that worked before and in general we are a more efficient team because of it.

Cons

We were trying to replace an RMM system that we'd worked with for almost 8 years, it would be too easy to draw comparisons between the two. Short of the obvious learning curve associated with working within a new dashboard and the retraining of "muscle memory" for us, there aren't really any "cons" to speak of.

Best RMM tool on the market

I manage an in-house IT department and we always struggled with tracking hardware, history, and status. No matter what we found, we just couldn't get one that was accurate and easy to keep up to date. Ninja just DOES it. I don't have to think about it. I know all my machines in Ninja and the latest info on them is all right there. This makes our network more visible, trackable. My team solves issues faster, more accurately, and in a happier way than ever before.

Pros

Ninja was so easy to setup. It's fun to tweak. The scripts are simple and there are even some basic templates. It tells me everything I need to know about a computer and what's going on. The integrations have been a huge help. Their documentation is precise, easy to follow and accurate. Our account manager actually cares and checks in on us every 2 weeks. Good vendors are so rare, no matter the product. I'm not really sure I could love this product and this company any more than I do.

Cons

The only things I can think that I wish was if Ninja made some their own basic ticketing system. That's not a complaint about the product at all, but the other partners they integrate are way more complicated and expensive than I'd like. I know Ninja would crush it if they made a simple one of their own that was tightly integrated with the Ninja portal. Also, the NMS deployment is slightly clunkly. I would like Ninja to bring that in house too.

Excellent RMM for newcomers and experienced in the industry

The team at NinjaRMM is truly dedicated to providing a world-class RMM and experience for MSP's and ITSP's using it. The team goes out of its way to assist when needed, even getting their engineers involved if a partner need's more technical help. I would recommend and continue work with NinjaRMM to grow our IT services business.

Pros

First is its ease of use to setup and organize for different clients. The learning curve is very minimal if you're experienced with systems administration tools. I found NinjaRMM to be quite easy to configure patching & scripting, as well as deploy its Webroot integration. NinjaRMM's customer support team is dedicated to helping make NinjaRMM both priced right and function well for your needs.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the lowly NMS (network management system) agent. I refer to lowly because it's a functional but early-stage NMS solution in contrast to an Auvik or Domotz. However, at Ninja's price-point for some basic network monitoring, this agent works well.

An Excellent Solution for Start-Up MSPs

Working with NinjaRMM's customer service was an excellent experience. Built with a team of seasoned professionals, all with various different levels of experience in business ownership, maintenance, technical support, and account management, Ninja delivers top-notch customer services in an efficiently timely manner. After speaking with their billing team and our account manager, we were able to work...

Pros

NinjaRMM is incredibly easy to use, combining a fluid interface with powerful back-end features. One of the greatest things about this tool is that it just works. There's no complicated setup, or difficult to manage interface. All options and tools are clearly labeled, easy to understand, and the interface is laid out in an easy to navigate structure that is pleasent to look at. Our favorite feature...

Cons

Some of the features that you expect to be there aren't yet fully deployed. We're excited about the potential for backup capabilities with Ninja, however these features don't work perfectly all of the time. In addition, their interface currently lacks a Task Manager system for managing services and tasks, however I've been informed that this is slated for a later release. I would be interested in seeing...

Adopt Ninja RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) as a MSP company and also for internal use

Proactive service Real time issues detection Scheduled action Win a lot of time !

Pros

- Clear GUI with excellent reactivity: Ninja RMM is designed to monitor and also to schedule actions after an issue detection, based on preset policies (for servers and computers, Windows nd Mac). You can also monitor webserver or internet line. Personalize a policy takes a few minutes and it's simple to interact with any computer (many useful options are available, as the CMD window). - Incredible...

Cons

- Mac OS : all functionnalities are not yet available, especially software actions - Would like to have a netflow, syslog and backup in NMS for more firewall providers

Hi Olivier. Thank you very much for your review. Stay tuned we will be releasing a ton of new Mac agent functionality in the next couple of weeks :)

ninjaRMM slices through the RMM competition

Recommendations to others considering the product There is only one option for ninjaRMM and that's their SaaS model. They use an API framework that allows for integrations with third-party software to provide that single-pane of glass experience. They have a well-rounded "out-of-the-box" solution set and are continuing to mature their features and capabilities. The executive team and leadership are...

Pros

We know all too well that your vendor will make or break you. The team at ninjaRMM has built a solution that simplifies the RMM platform for technology providers with a modern approach. Our experience with the team at ninjaRMM moves the bar way up when it comes to supporting our technicians and third-party integrations. We have found them to not only listen to us but provide responsive and intelligence...

Cons

Our excitement around ninjaRMM has us looking forward to the roadmap ahead for solutions that are not yet supported. This means we'll have to wait for these solutions as they become available. As a start-up, ninjaRMM is using modern software solutions which can slow down the adoption process for solutions that are not yet modernized to support their API framework.

Hi Lucas, Thank you very much for your kind words! We've been on a tear in 2017 with multiple major releases and are looking to keep the same pace for 2H 2017! Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or feedback, pm@ninjamsp.com

Ninja RMM was what we were waiting for

From start till now, evrything good, good trial and demonatration, explanation, also the customer support, the forum, and after sales, good, fine and motivated people over there, not only too sell. They like so invest for long periods, no one day flies.

Pros

The ease of use, the speed of the executing comands, the available features, the integrations with our MSP software, the development, customer care, after sales, etc etc.

Cons

Can't name none at the moment, there is always space for improvements, but don't know what fill in here...

Best RMM for the money and features

Overall, the interface is super easy. The software works correctly. When we do need help, which is rare, we get it and it is good. It's easily the best partnership we have with a third party.

Pros

Ninja RMM is easily the best RMM on the market. It is truly cloud based, responsive, and mostly easy to use. The reports are great, the integrations are super easy and the website itself is easy to understand. Other RMMs need a team of onboarders to show you how to use it over a period of a month. Come on man, ain't no body got time for that. Ninja RMM easy to understand as soon as I did the trial I knew it was the right one.

Cons

The only negative I can say is it doesn't have a built in distribution method. You have to rely on AD or something like PDQ Deploy to distribute it over a network automatically.

Good RMM with a Great interface and Amazing Support

Ninja allows us to manage system and software updates, proactively monitor systems for issues, and automate many of the problems that users face.

Pros

Let's just get this out there: after trying most of the RMM's out there, Ninja's interface is really hard to beat. For our day to day technicians, accessing scripts, remotely accessing systems, and checking system statuses is only one to two clicks away. They don't have all the features that other RMM's have, but what they do have works well and they are added more features pretty consistently. As a very important side note, their support is unrivaled. We have never had an issue getting an answer to any of our questions.

Cons

There are a few things that could be better in the software. In comparing Ninja with other major RMMs there are some features missing that would help on a day to day basis. The network monitor is outdated and very limited in its capabilities. AD integration and SAML aren't here yet, but there are due to be released in April.

Ninja RMM

Positive experience, also good management of updates of the most popular software products in addition to Microsoft updates

Pros

The thing I liked most, is definitely the simple and intuitive interface, the possibility of customizing the various monitors in a simple way and deciding the degree of criticality. The reports are useful and graphically beautiful, to be used to report the work carried out to the customer and an excellent tool to be exploited commercially.

Cons

The thing that I have not found at the moment is that of having the result of a multiple task in a single screen, it is inconvenient to have to enter the single machine. I have already entered the request in the Submit Idea section of the comunity

This review was translated from Italian. Read original review

Great Product.!

So far they've been so helpful, every time i call the helpdesk they are able to address the issue and help me reach my goal, our sales rep. Always check on Us to make sure We have what We need and to receive our feedback.

Pros

The portal is really easy to use, to understand and to address any issue with customers, also is really simple to implement on your customers.

Cons

to accomplished a full service for a customer you will have to also use some other companies, for cloud backup and such. i wish they had a solution for everything.

Ninja Review

We have been very satisfied with the product so far. Our rep has been very responsive to our needs as well.

Pros

Ease of use and features is the main reason. The product was easy to deploy compared to the older one we moved away from. Anti-Virus feature and TeamViewer add on.

Cons

The reporting functions need some improvement as well as the backup functionality.