NinjaRMM Reviews

4.83/5 (42 reviews)

Olivier GRIMBERG

Adopt Ninja RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) as a MSP company and also for internal use

Reviewed 2017-07-06

Proactive service Real time issues detection Scheduled action Win a lot of time !- Clear GUI with excellent reactivity: Ninja RMM is designed to monitor and also to schedule actions after an issue detection, based on preset policies (for servers and computers, Windows nd Mac). You can also monitor webserver or internet line. Personalize a policy takes a few minutes and it's simple to interact with any computer (many useful options are available, as the CMD window). - Incredible ROI for new technicians. After a brief demo, a newcomer understands how it works. This was very important for us as we didn't have days to set up a monitoring tool... - Ninja NMS (Network Management System) is powerful and easily discovers assets in a network, monitor each asset and check it regularly (switch, printers, firewall, pcs, etc.) - Customer Service always on the top (email answer, community website, efficient commercial team) - good documents and videos to help during the beginning - Regular new functionalities: dev team listens to customer's features requests; probably the most important for me. The Ninja service is better and better and improves rapidly - Installing the Agent add it automatically to the customer/organization in the Console. Very useful if you send it to a new customer cause you don't have to log on and identify your MSP saas account tool! It is more secured. After 5 min, all the information (CPU, Memory, Services, Software inventory, Windows Event, Antivirus state, etc.) are available and can help to solve your customer issue.

Lucas Wellman

ninjaRMM slices through the RMM competition

Reviewed 2017-06-16

Recommendations to others considering the product There is only one option for ninjaRMM and that's their SaaS model. They use an API framework that allows for integrations with third-party software to provide that single-pane of glass experience. They have a well-rounded "out-of-the-box" solution set and are continuing to mature their features and capabilities. The executive team and leadership are experienced and driven to be the leader in the RMM space. What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized? Status Pros wanted to find a cost-effective solution that would scale with us as we grew. Our experience with other RMM solutions found us wasting time "getting it to work" instead of building real solutions for automation, scripting, remote control, monitoring with "action on" sequencing, integration with third-parties through a single-pane of glass, and a cloud platform that allows us to properly manage our clients from any device, anywhere, anytime.We know all too well that your vendor will make or break you. The team at ninjaRMM has built a solution that simplifies the RMM platform for technology providers with a modern approach. Our experience with the team at ninjaRMM moves the bar way up when it comes to supporting our technicians and third-party integrations. We have found them to not only listen to us but provide responsive and intelligence solutions in a timely manner. Status Pros keeps our client satisfaction levels high by using solutions that actually work they way they are supposed to, ninjaRMM is by far our best and leading solution loved by all of our clients. We can extend the ninjaRMM platform to our clients allow them access to their collateral including beautiful reports and shared access to all the features ninjaRMM offers.

William Chan

Reliable RMM, Responsive Support, Receptive Executives, and One of the best softwares I have used

Reviewed 2018-09-25

There was always a fear that the patching of machines was not being done properly. And the basic thing we are paid to do was patch. We would spend countless hours with other platforms verifying, rectifying, and doubling our work load. Ninja's patching just works, and now they have added reboot notification on the main dash so we can see in a glance what machines need reboot to complete a patch. Even with schedules reboots, this is a security blanket.The tool, just works. No fuss no mess. The MSP market space is hard enough without dealing with tools that do the opposite of what it is supposed to do. I have used other platforms, they start with K & N. One was just a bear to use, the other couldn't keep agents online. But Ninja, you install it, you set it and you check it. It just does it work. Which is to make my engineers life easier. What use to take 12 engineers, now takes 4. What you pay, is definitely not reflective of what you get. And the best part, they truly understand that in order for them to succeed, they need company's like mine to succeed. A true company that partners with us. I cannot say enoug good things about them.

Tony Loffi-Lara, CISSP

It's cut down on the amount of time needed to manage our RMM tool so we can focus on our customers.

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Oh were to start. Our old RMM tool was complicated and over whelming. NinjaRMM is simple to use and understand, and doesn't take anytime for someone to pick up and use. We even have a few customers that log in and use the tool. It's just simple, and that's what I wanted. As I said in the review, now we can spend more time with our customers, and less time babying the RMM tool to make sure it's working. Thanks Ninja =)1. Search - something so simple can be the best feature. Our old RMM tool couldn't come close. 2. Ease of creating a policy for a customer or type of device in a customer. 3. Integration with 3rd party tools like AutoTask and TeamViewer. 4. Website branding - New feature, and we love it. 5. SysTray icon has been wonderful! I love the fact that we can use our own icons and give it our own flair. 6. Reports - They look nice and are simple to understand.

Kyle Scofield

A fantastic RMM tool, with a few needed features yet to be added

Reviewed 2017-06-27

Ninja has streamlined our service delivery offerings and saved us money. It's a great tool and offers fantastic value.Value and feature set are the two easy ones. But the biggest difference with Ninja is the support and development. Support (and everyone else at the company), have been AWESOME to work with. Ninja has also kept their roadmap up to date and hit every milestone on it. That is HUGE from a software company. We have been very happy working with Ninja over the last 18 months.

Andre McDearmon Jr.

NinjaRMM is the go to software for my business! I use this software everyday and love it!

Reviewed 2018-01-24

The overall RMM needs without the overly complicated setup and maintenance. I value the kind support from them to help me with my business. This software is my go to software in my toolkit and with the integrations with other key players in the industry made my decision to choose them a smart one.I love the Dashboards and NMS features. Also the Cloud Alerts save my bacon! This software has allowed me to manage clients remotely with team-viewer integration and also provide back ups services plus AV for not-for-profit organizations that have tight IT budgets. It allows me to have a one-stop shop as an MSP.

Kevin Dawes

We are fortunate as an MSP to have implemented NinjaRMM as our network device monitoring solution.

Reviewed 2017-08-07

The ability to proactively manage our Customer's network infrastructure with confidence.To be a good MSP, good tools must be available. Those tools must be accurate, cost-effective and of course, easy to learn. Ease-of-use and customizable policies for device management and alerting are two of the features/benefits that stand out with this product vs. the competition. Being able to reliably and proactively monitor/remediate Windows/MAC and SNMP devices is the fundamental goal of our MSP relationship with our customers and NinjaRMM makes that possible in a cost-effective solution.

Matthew Hopkins

Switching to NinjaRMM was one of the best decisions we have ever made as a company.

Reviewed 2017-08-10

Productivity has gone up since we have been on NinjaRMM, even my "non-tech" office manager uses NinjaRMM with ease.Ease of use, the layout and design are intuitive and both easy to learn and teach, but it is also a very powerful tool to have at your fingertips. Their choice of partners is well thought out. The partners that are selected provide positive tools I can take to my clients without hesitation. The online community is very active and the key people at NinjaRMM are right there just as involved and always ready to listen to new ideas.

Adam Cantrell

Solid product that just works. Doesn't try to be overly fancy or complicated.

Reviewed 2018-02-24

Makes managing client servers and workstations much easier than our last RMM platform. The Integration with TeamViewer is top-notch and works almost like it's part of the product.We like the simple and easy to navigate interface. When testing the product compared to other RMM platforms, we noticed right away the difference in how simplified Ninja was and it didn't take us 10 minutes clicking on ten sections and five sub-sections before we found the setting we were looking for.

Jarom West

Ninja is a fantastic RMM tool. It elegantly combines simplicity with ease of use.

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Network administrators can make managing hundreds if not thousands of machines an achievable task. It's fast, it's simple, and it just works.Combines easily with other related IT MSP tools via API, makes managing large groups of computers a piece of cake. The dashboard is simple, and UI is intuitively designed to be easy to operate. It's reliable, and the Ninja support team is responsive and helpful. After using a plethora of other RMM tools, Ninja has them all beat.

George Barnick

NinjaRMM has continuously provided a quality experience for us as an MSP

Reviewed 2018-08-02

NinjaRMM makes onboarding and management of client devices a lot easier than other RMM tools I've used. Despite several key features still on the roadmap or in development not being ready for production use, they're certainly worth waiting for and hopping on-board with Ninja sooner rather than later as the company has a good direction and will surely overtake many of the older RMM platforms as one of the best solutions for RMM. NinjaRMM has allowed us to quickly and painlessly onboard new customers and efficiently assess and address any incidents and issues on their systems. NinjaRMM provides an easy to use interface that allows us to train technicians with it in a breeze, allowing them to be more productive right at the start without a steep learning curve.NinjaRMM is consistently bringing good features to our RMM platform that allow us to continually grow our level of support for our clients. The support and feedback is always personal and easy to resolve any issues or provide ideas.

Bjoern Freiherr

NinjaRMM: valuable RMM option

Reviewed 2018-11-26

We're using this for all of our MSP clients and it's been great for us overall. Managed Patching, scripting, monitoring, automatic alert triggered actions etc.It's compact but powerful. Not as big and cluttered as other RMMs. Simple to use web interface and completely cloud hosted. No requirements for installation but still just as flexible. It's great for MSPs, comes with all the necessary features and integrations. The cost is very affordable and they offer 3rd party licenses for a great price e.g. TeamViewer.

Greg Smith

Finally! Efficient Network Management!!

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Fast access to my customer machines and machine data; excellent BIG PICTURE of my customers and their sites. I save time not having to ask customers for information, also not having to hunt for information.Easy to navigate interface, useful information at your fingertips, ability to quickly see "behind the scenes" when a user calls for help, Ninja has great tech support. There is Remote access, AV and Windows updates that can be managed directly from the Ninja Console.

Matt Donnelly

Clean, Functional, Easy to use Remote Management and Monitoring Solution for MSPs

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Makes managing my customers easier without the headache of having to manage it all the time.Great simple interface, hosted at Amazon, integration with Webroot, multiple ways to connect to the endpoint whether web interface via services, command-line, or remote control tools. I'm starting to love the ability to sneak preview new features with live data. Much better than the old RMM platform we used where it was an all or nothing upgrade.

Anonymous

Manage your Windows workstations, and more!

Reviewed 2018-11-20

I recommended Addigy for Apple products, and I'll recommend Ninja for Windows stuff. While not quite as robust, the features it offers gives us control over our Windows machines and does so in a slick UI. Hoping to see some more features added in the future, but as of right now they give us a good deal of control and definitely more than we had before. Without using Active Directory, this is something you need.

Chip Wolfe

Been with Ninja from the start

Reviewed 2017-10-17

Improved efficiency. Simplified management. Short implementation cycle. Flexible scripting and monitoring options. Great value.Ease of use. Simple dashboard. Scripting and policy flexibility works well for our environment and clients. Once we built and implemented our policies, we saw immediate improvements in efficiency. Ninja was a start-up when we adopted their RMM platform. There have been bumps, but they have always been honest about issues and responsive to our questions. I have worked with several RMM vendors in the past and Ninja has been the best fit for us.

Matthew Anciaux

Where RMM should be in 2017

Reviewed 2017-06-16

Patch management feature blows all other RMM's out of the water, ease of use is what all other RMM products hope for

Anonymous

Best remote management tool for Windows.

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Having tested out multiple different RMM tools for Windows, nothing came close to Ninja. It has everything you need to quickly and effectively manage your Windows workstations. It also does all this in a rather sexy package. Being able to quickly see if our computers are out of date, if there are software or security patches available, if the system's hard drives are filling up, and a plethora of other useful data, really helps us as an IT department to proactively protect and service these machines.

Allen Bolderoff

Awesome time saving tool for MSPs everywhere

Reviewed 2017-06-20

It is so easy to get things done. It is under active development - always something new to play with

David Schiavenato

Extremely easy to use. Great support community. Tons of development and updates. Streamlined.

Reviewed 2017-12-21

I can manage my clients easily and quicklyI love how fast the response is whenever I have a question. Their support docs and videos are stellar. Great involvement with the community and listens to MSP feedback. Great pricing and you can scale easily. Great integrations with current solutions.

Stephen Almeida

Out of the box instantly started paying dividends. Improvements have made functionality much better

Reviewed 2017-11-29

Simplify client management and on boarding. Efficient and straight forward. Support is fantastic, haven't missed a beat with all of my requests. Actively adding new features and improvements.

Jason Danner

By far the best RMM system currently available.

Reviewed 2017-06-21

Its beautiful & intuitive. Fully SaaS. Easy to use. Excellent automation functionality. We're currently using Ninja to automatically detect/remediate a whole host of issues!

Paul Buie

Ninja is a great RMM. I switched to it from a competitor and have been pleased.

Reviewed 2017-12-08

Management of all my client's computers.Ninja is extremely simple. I started using it right away and deployment is a snap. The integrated Teamviewer is fantastic. They are responsive to user feedback and are constantly adding new features. It does a lot and I use it daily.

Kevin Gibb

Easy, Straight Forward

Reviewed 2017-06-21

Better management of my hosts and cost savings.It is intuitive, fast, great value, modern, & continually growing/adding features. It not is a fanstic RMM tool but it came with so much value it saved me $$ for the same service I was getting from my previous RMM.

Lincoln Ekle

Good Product, Great Support

Reviewed 2018-07-30

Easy remote monitoring and management. We monitor 200 devices and keeping track of and remediation of issues is very simple with NinjaWe all want a product that works well and has great support. Ninja RMM meets and exceeds that benchmark. Ninja has an easy to use, well laid out user interface with plenty of options to meet varying needs in the RMM market. When things don't work as expected the support team is exceptional. They take the time to understand your specific issue and get the problem resolved in a timely fashion.