All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Pulseway Reviews

Pros

I love the fact that Pulseway is so responsive, web accessible, and the support is amazing.

Robert R.

Steve G.

Read the full review
If you dont have an Active Directory environment like myself, this is a solid option. Its not going to be AS robust in features and manageability but it comes close enough.

Nick K.

Read the full review

Cons

No bull shit , event based server/node monitorering solution.

Jacob I.

Read the full review
The PSA is terrible, we are not going to continue using it. I wish there was more antivirus choices.

Thor S.

Read the full review
There are areas that Pulseway lacks in, the predominant being MAC usage. My only complaint is not being able to push MAC updates, and use the remote desktop App on a MAC.

Low Cost RMM with Great Value

We transitioned from Labtech automate to pulseway and it's been remarkably simple to switch. The cost savings and what I find to be superior scripting automation has made pulseway my favorite RMM to date.

Pros

Cost Ability to Deploy from local servers Remote Powershell/Command Prompt is a life saver The scheduled execution of Powershell/Batch Scripts Easily control windows updates

Cons

No remote access for Mac OS The biggest con is that functions are split between the web interface, the Pulseway Remote Desktop app, and the Pulseway dashboard app, for example, you can only chat a user from the web interface and not directly from the remote desktop application, or you can only configure the customers pulseway monitor configuration from the Dashboard application.

Premium RMM at Great Cost

Pulseway is a great RMM tool, and with the introduction of third party patch management I think they have the opportunity to become one of the best platforms on the market in features, ease of use and cost. Support requests were generally answered quickly, the setup and deployment was easy and the use of the platform was easy to learn. This is a great platform.

Pros

This RMM platform is incredibly easy to use and setup. Offering silent install of the agent, the ability to lock out the agent from users making changes and from our experience it used little system resources. The RMM comes with it's own integrated remote access tool which allows for seamless remote connection to client endpoints, as well as integrated remote command line tools and remote Powershell...

Cons

Third party patch management is just now being rolled out for Pulseway, a feature that many other RMM platforms we reviewed already had in place. We had to use a third party patch management platform to manage non-Microsoft patches. The antivirus integration (for Webroot) doesn't allow management from the dashboard - if you want to add sites or configure policies you have to connect to the Webroot...

Monitoring and Management Made Easy

Overall, it's central to my daily management of servers, and allow me to do so without spending my life parked in front of a computer screen.

Pros

As the numbers of servers, and their locations that I manage has grown, Pulseway has fitted in nicely to make this easier and simpler, instead of managing multiple VPNs, having to be sat in front of a computer, or open firewall ports for access, Pulseway puts control of all of them in the same place, with easy access. I've always used it mobile first, from alerting me to problems, or letting me manage servers anywhere I am, from problem solving (it's running slow) to out of hours updates or issue spotting (offline), the mobile access makes it much less intrusive.

Cons

The web portal makes up for most/any of the shortcomings of the mobile app (eg. the smaller screen size), so improvements on this have been a big bonus. If there were one downside it would be support, they're friendly and fast, but I've always felt they blame me first, rather than look inward.

A Low Cost Option with Everything!

For the price, you have workarounds. It does havea learning curve, and will take you time to get used to the way Pulseway does things. Sometimes its seems wacky the way things work. They offer decent support and most questions get resolved. Good think is they are always fixing issues, and updating the features. Saving money with Pulseway was our draw to it. Very happy with the way it offers many of the features in solutions costing 5 times the price. No commitment, no contract pricing let us play with it and decide without worry. Enjoy the professional layout.

Pros

It does take time to learn. It has many features, many modules and lots to offer. The price is the draw to Pulseway, as it is much cheaper than the leader in the RMM and MSP industry. They offer full managed support for servers, which if your an MSP, you will see the value there. The cost per server is low enough to make it profitable and give you access to network and server engineers at a low cost. The sales and marketing feature has lots of potential. The dashboard feature for systems is one the best.

Cons

Workflow and process flow is confusing. Needs a better one dashboard solution for everything and not having to jump to differnet modules. The integrated help desk, has issues and needs better integration with the RMM. Overall it needs a better workflow process.

Powerful RMM solution

Easy to use, flexible price options, very effective tool.

Pros

Pulseway offers a free trial version. Monitoring and reporting are very customisable. I like the ability to be in touch with logged in users using remote chat.

Cons

I didn't find any significant cons or anythign I didn't like about this tool. I would also note, that although this is a paid solution, nevertheless the price is quite acceptable for this level of the product.

Amazing Product

Very Positive, Between Tech Supports Fast respond time, and Sales Rep checking in and letting me know personally of new features

Pros

Very Fast and Reliable Product. this product and made it 100 times easier to monitor and responded to failures within minutes rather than the end user calling hours after a problem has arrived. This product is has endless features and endless customization for automation.

Cons

1 update to fix Web viewing of server backups took a long time to fix ( this is now working and flawless), and does not support Legacy OS (Server 2008, Server 2003) but it is a good thing to move forward.

I did it the Pulseway

My clients have a good overview of their inventory. Updating windows is effortless.

Pros

easy to use and to deploy. Good reporting functionality. Patching and monitoring is super!

Cons

The PSA functionality is too much. It would be easier to select which modules you actually need. The remote desktop feature is very limited in comparison to Teamviewer. It would be nice to have a dutch translation.

It really makes IT heroes

I'm able to assist my customers without needing to move to their office. For critical incidents, events, I'm alerted.

Pros

Accessible on web and mobile, you can see at a glance you managed endpoints and have a total control on them.

Cons

I seen no cons even though some small improvements could be added

Feature-Rich, Easy to Use, and Very Innovative!!

The Pulseway Team will work hard with you to get you up and running, the agent is light, deployment is straightforward and easy. Virtually all the tools you might need are there. It has both a dashboard application that runs locally as well as a Web Interface. Remote access and control are good. The Pulseway Help site: https://www.pulseway.com/resource-centre is a good resource. Overall for the price, Pulseway is an exceptional value.

Pros

What I like about Pulseway is that it is easy to use. When you open the console and go to a machine, you can plainly see all the options available to push software, execute DOS or PowerShell commands, send a message to the user, remotely control the PC, scope its hardware, check what software is installed. Its all there, easy to get to and easy to control. Also, Pulseway offers Webroot as a AntiMalware option. Webroot is light and fast and does the job. Our users never complain that our anti-virus software is causing their systems to slowdown or become un-useable. Oh and the Pulseway mobile app is revolutionary!

Cons

One feature that we have some issues with is the is integration between Pulseway and Webroot. When it works it works great, but here and there on a few systems the PC, Pulseway, and Webroot don't agree as to whether Webroot is installed or not. The fix to this is to do a comprehensive manual cleanup/uninstall and try again. Tech support could be more responsive. I miss the old days when you could call and get help for almost any product, but that's not the norm anymore. Once you get hooked up with a Pulseway technician, they will work with you to resolve your issue.

Pulseway is the absolute best monitoring solution out there!

Pros

I began using Pulseway as PcMonitor a few years ago. I had been using another product that was hard to configure and prone to so many false alarms it was useless. Then I found Pulseway and the whole game changed. Pulseway is priced fairly – my previous solution was SO expensive and the support spotty. The Pulseway software is easy to configure and can be accessed securely from pc or smartphone. Critical...

Cons

I have yet to find a serious downside to this product. It is truly amazing and just works well. Well worth the low cost.

ICT Empire review on Pulseway

Overall im happy - looked at other RMM providers and so far im happy to stick with Pulseway.

Pros

Easy to Implement and easy to use - very nice and clean GUI. Patch management is great - the other extra features look amazing and will be trying those soon. Security - after reading the Security Policy white papers - i feel more at ease that my clients data is secure. What i love most is the fact that the Pulseway team are all ears - always keen to hear what their clients want and need - Also the fact that they are continuously updating/upgrading and adding new features.

Cons

No real cons at the moment - they are always keen to assist if i have any issues, which i haven't really had yet. I would like to have ESET integrated into Pulseway - but they are looking into that.

A toolbox that makes maintaining hundreds of systems easy

After spending a lot of time monitoring and maintaining systems (both Windows servers, Workstations and Linux servers), Pulseway has proven that the time spend building the right policy and groups is well spend. its easy to monitor whatever we chose. Also it's super cool, to be able to call a costumer, almost at the same time a notification pops up, to tell them, that we are aware of the problem. Even if we are out of the office, we can do some of the maintenance via the phone app Pulseway is a tool, that helps our helpdesk and maintenance save time

Pros

The ease of use The way its posible to use our own scripts in maintenance The installation proces The user and group setup The policy setup The repporting feature The feature to use kaspersky, and get notifications via Pulseway app or dashboard The dashboard used as an info monitor in our Helpdesk, so we are aware of any issues, in a matter of a few minutes Patching servers is super easy

Cons

in older versions, the user handeling wasnt that great - but after version 6.X, this has become very easy to use We did have some issues regarding users that was able to see all tags or script - I guess this has been corrected now

Pulseway life with and without it

System department uses this for monitoring and troubleshooting. Security department is using this to monitor all servers/workstations/firewalls Compliance department uses the this to monitor events Infrastructure uses this to monitor traffic and anything live changes

Pros

I can not picture working anywhere and not having Pulseway on my phone. There have been so many features added, that in the 10+ years I have been using it throughout the companies I have owed or worked for , that I have not been able to implement all of them. What is important to me I am able to have a life outside of work due to this tool. Simplifies my job, I able to asses what is critical and what...

Cons

Cons ... none. I can not say anything bad as they have adapted to everything I need I thrown at them no matter how small.

Customizeable and Easy

All tickets or issues i had with the software were fixed in a timely manner. Pulseway has also been adding features at a steady rate.

Pros

The interface is very intuitive and customizable. It was also very easy to setup, not like other RMMs.

Cons

I used to not like that the PSA would not talk to the RMM. However slowly that has been integrated.

We Love Pulseway

Pulseway has gotten better and continues to improve on their service offering. They have partnered with Webroot for antivirus and security training and Unitrends for backup. Both services we use and neither has let us down. I highly recommend Pulseway and we are very happy with their service. Give them a test drive and see for yourself how admin friendly they are.

Pros

We have been using Pulseway for 3 years system wide. Our IT team has until this year consisted of just me to support 14 sites. Most of my sites are relatively close with my closest at 1 mile and furthest 90 miles away. But I have one site in Colorado and another in Florida. Pulseway lets me manage all sites seamlessly. With their recent addition of 3rd party software updating, it is a more complete offering that makes our jobs so much easier. Their phone app is what sold me on Pulseway and continues to provide the best remote tool that I’ve ever seen.

Cons

I come from a small MSP consulting background where we tried several different RMMs & PSAs but ended up using Continuum for our main system. I’ve also used SolarWinds in the past, Pulseway handles most of the tasks that Continuum and SolarWinds do, not 100% yet, but the few parts that are left out is room for improvement and growth.

Solid Reliable Scalable Solution for RMM and Beyond

Pros

dedicated URL, ease of deployment, reliable notifications, patching policies

Cons

Remove limit on remote desktop bandwidth, we support web conferencing endpoints and are often receiving the error.

Pros

The user interface and mobile app features

Cons

The remote control program organization is weird. We ended up removing policies just so we could organize the clients how we wanted to. The file transfer for remote control sessions is horrible. You can't sort or manage files, you can't type a directory path, you can't send directories.

Pulseway controls the activities of my system and keeps me always informed.

All those moments in which we were slaves of our teams where our presence was necessary, with the acquisition of Pulseway has been forgotten, because with this excellent tool we can monitor and control all activities presented by the teams and servers of the company from any mobile device. There are many occasions that we have avoided major inconveniences to hardware and software for our sastifaccion.Me I like the particularity that this system has to be able to integrate amounts of third-party services, among which we can mention are Zandesk, Slack, Pagger Duty, etc, that can expand solutions that help to obtain greater value of infrastructure management services.

Pros

The installation of Pulseway in our equipment was very simple, we also delight with its user interface. This system has kept us aware of all the activity that can present our servers at all times, as we are always receiving notifications in advance, with this platform we have no problems in browsing files, operate maintenance windows, manage network connectivity and much more. We can monitor and control operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac, as well as any other applications if we use the monitoring API. It has a mobile application for IOS and Android devices, which means that we can track and manage all IT resources remotely, in the same way to advanced automation, so we do not have to spend a lot of time on routine tasks, copies security and security controls, etc.

Cons

Pulseway is a wonderful system, which means that it is difficult to find defects.

Never looked back!

Easily manage way more PCs that I would normally have managed. Are managing a lot more problems so can focus only on the bigger picture issues that need addressing. Really makes you shine as an IT Support Provider and as such helps to grow your business.

Pros

Love that there is a mobile app for me to monitor everything from anywhere. It is simple to monitor and manage and takes difficult tasks and makes them easy. Every IT administrator should use it.

Cons

Some lag in functionality as it is a cloud product but not enough to put me off. Time difference between myself and support meaning I have to wait overnight to get some answers/action.

Great Overall Management Tool

I am using Pulseway for Systems management and compliance. It is used on end user desktops as well as servers. We use it for Antivirus central management. (Webroot). We use it for end user support using the Pulseway Remote Desktop. We also use it for systems monitoring and alerting. It is a very effective tool.

Pros

Having the mobile app combined with the web portal allows me to manage my devices practically anytime anywhere! The scripting tools help me accomplish tasks effortlessly for tasks that are not built in to the system, which is rare. It is also a very versatile/customizable tool for monitoring and notifications.

Cons

There hasn't been an update for the Win 10 App in a while. I would love an investment in this tool. But, I have moved to the web portal as a workaround. I would love to schedule deployment of Antivirus and scripting for when the next time a device checks in, not just when they are online.

Outstanding

I have never experienced such good support, from presales questions, onboarding, and support, to help me work through implementing solutions for my unique needs. I feel lucky I found this solution.

Pros

Pulseway has exceeded my expectation. It is managing all of our distributed computers. Even more impressive has been the customer support. My initial Product Specialist, Customer Success Manager, IT trainer, everyone, has been fantastic. I don’t have a memory of working with a company where every person has been so helpful and capable. Your product has been an excellent solution for our needs and your team is fantastic. Thanks for everything.

Cons

None at this time. Plus, regular updates keep adding great feratures.

Excelent Solution

Very easy to manage all our customers main systems.

Pros

The mobile APP is excellent and the easy of usage

Cons

Some missing features when we started to use but it has evolved a lot. Currently just the need of a delayed restart of a server would be perfect!

AWESOME Software for Server Monitoring

Easy server monitoring from the Pulseway Phone App. Custom alerts to ensure servers are functioning properly on a daily basis.

Pros

Very affordable for the services provided. We installed this on about 20 critical servers to monitor their status. We would receive real-time updates as soon as the server went offline. When we would get offline alerts for all servers, we new immediately this was possibly a power outage and we would work quickly to safely turn off the monitors. Also allowed to add access to specific modules such as...

Cons

There wasn't anything I did not like about this product. I highly recommend this to be added to any organization with critical servers.

Amazing product, amazing team, fantastic value

Pros

Best monitoring and management software out there Well priced Has all the features one would require Control everything from your phone with the Phone App New features added all the time Support is brilliant Able to rebrand the software with your own company information Group policies make managing settings across organisations/departments a breeze Ability to create custom scripts is fantastic Easy to for technicians to adopt and my clients love it

Cons

Remote desktop isn't the fastest and lacks built in file transfer and chat (chat is done via a separate app) - although support say they are working to improve this. Can't manage third party updates in patch management Would love more antivirus options, perhaps Malwarebytes or Bitdefender There isn't an unlimited endpoints license option (or a per technician license model) to help curb costs when you've got a considerable amount of endpoints to license

Pulseway effectively solves IT problems in the company.

This platform gives me great technological help in the administrative process of the entire IT system and departments of the company and also keeps me informed in real time of all the devices that are active.

Pros

Pulseway allows me to fully visualize the process of the operating system of the company that runs in IT, it is very significant for our organization to observe how the activity is presented on the network, the attention that deserves to be attentive to all the complexities and routines such as the verification of the temperature of the CPU, on the other hand we will always be aware of the activity that the system presents, since we will always be alerted at the time of any problem. A very important aspect of this platform is that it is not necessary to schedule IT tasks manually, because your system performs them automatically in the background.

Cons

I consider that Pulseway is a platform that presents very significant technological characteristics and properties, so I am very satisfied with the service it has provided me so far.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.