Pulseway Logo
Pulseway

All-in-one remote IT monitoring and management platform.

visit website

Pulseway Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.15/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Pulseway has THE best mobile RMM available, combined with their other services and add-on it makes for on of the best or the best MSP tools out there.

GM

GONZALO M.

The scripting tools help me accomplish tasks effortlessly for tasks that are not built in to the system, which is rare. It is also a very versatile/customizable tool for monitoring and notifications.

SG

Steve G.

Good monitoring tools and automation of tasks, good combination of features overall. Especially like having the PSA integration.

Jim V.

RT

Ronan T.

The file transfer for remote control sessions is horrible. You can't sort or manage files, you can't type a directory path, you can't send directories.

CP

Colter P.

I do miss grouping capabilities when working with antivirus menu.

LM

Lars M.

Pulseway users...

How would you rate Pulseway?

Best Monitoring Package on The Planet

Pros

The ability for our team to effectively monitor all of our mission critical servers and resources. In addition, the ability for us to take corrective actions from our mobile devices is of great benefit. I'm not sure there really is a true competitor or replacement for this in the industry.

Cons

We really have nothing negative to say about the product.

All you need plus nice xtras.

I am able to quickly add someone to a group and then take over. No need to exchange pwds/ids. no need for complicated configuration so that i can re-connect after a reboot. the integration with kaspersky is a nice touch. it is really handy especially when you have to help out non-technical people. Moreover, I am using in on my hosted and development machines as well as my raspi and unraid storage servers making the back up process almost hands free!!!!

Pros

Most of all i liked the new ability to send a installation link to someone at get their system directly added to a existing group. Furthermore, the mobile app has all the functionality included so you are not missing out if you are not in-front of a desktop.

Cons

Does not have a remote control app for mobile.

The best remote management tool I’ve ever used.

Pros

Pulseway allows me to manage servers and workstations remotely with ease. The mobile app has saved me from trips on site nearly daily. The Pulseway team is constantly adding new features and the support folks are very responsive and thoroughly knowledgeable of their product. I don’t know how I got through my first 20 years in IT without it.

Mobile Device Enabled Enterprise Monitoring, Alert Notification, and Management

I've used the Pulseway product for several years and have found nothing else that comes close to its extensive monitoring, alerting, and management capabilities. And now that you can securely manage your systems via mobile devices, it really has no competition. You can run CMD shell and PowerShell scripts on Windows systems, perform maintenance, work with services, work with filesystems, and perform...

Pros

Mobile-enabled management Enterprise-level capabilities for monitoring and alerting Audit logs Deep insight into operating system and service management System Grouping Easy to setup and to use Low cost per instance (<$2.00 per instance) Remote management via any device or browser Real-time monitoring and notifications Low barrier to entry into true enterprise monitoring, alerting, and remote management

Cons

You have to manage groups from the endpoints, but soon (I believe) you'll be able to manage groups from the Enterprise console application and App.

Best Remote IT Management software on the market.

Task automation, patch management, and system monitoring have become a breeze since implementing this product.

Pros

Ease of use and deployment. Was able to get started in minutes, and new systems are automatically added with the advanced deployment features.

Cons

The native windows app is a little hard to use, but the web interface and mobile apps are much more convenient.

Take monitoring in your pocket and be advised of any issues

Pros

Very great app and good support! Pulseway really help me to prevent big issues speceally infoming then before happening. And it have a great app that works in iPhone so I can take control of my IT even if i´m out of office.

Cons

Don´t know yet. Maybe the price? :-) App is fantastic and I don´t know how we work without it before.

Getting better all the time

Bringing IT Management for a Group of companies in-house. Not being able to harness a MSPs system anymore we found Pulseway offers the same or better management for less.

Pros

Pulseway's RMM system allows remote management of systems and a handy ticketing system in the PSA as well. Compared to other offerings on the market that I looked at its quite competitive price wise, and every 6 months new features are release.

Cons

Sometimes lacks a bit of polish, but this is a system mostly for IT pros so not a deal breaker.

Great RMM PSA (though needs some improvements to make it the perfect software)

Pros

RMM features work well I love the remote CMD and remote PS, batches are great too.

Cons

can't remote to 2 screens at a time, remote connections freeze and drop sometimes, no reconnect on reboot, no alternative remote option, no bitdefender AV option, no remote from android app, New information entries are not possible within a ticket creation (-first need to go back and create the item/product/client/.....) would like to have a MSI repository to install files on client machines via scripts.

Excellent Product

Pros

Pulseway is an excellent product for me, as I travel between different clients, I know I will get alerts on my phone or tablet immediately so That I can deal with the problem whilst out and about without having to be tied to a desk. A massive amount of configuration available to help you capture virtually any alert situation.

Cons

Impossible to leave home without it

PowerShell in my hand - anythings possible.

Pros

Patch & restart servers/devices - on Sundays without having to logon. Saves 2 hours in my week at least. Most users don't even know downtime occurred.

Cons

ALERTS ALERTS ALERTS - I need to manage thosebetter. Great feature but blink an eye & they grow in numbers at an alarming rate.

Very powerful software that I probably don’t use anywhere near to capacity

Applying updates on the fly, pushing out PS scripts as needed for certain tasks, and status monitoring are all a nice benefit when you are a one man IT Department.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to deploy. The Remote Desktop is a great replacement for my existing remote support software. The absolute best feature, in my opinion, is the ability to push out PS scripts to automate routine tasks; targeted to specific machines.

Cons

If I have to pick one; it is a little expensive for a small agency such as mine. I would also like to see me more PS script templates made available. Mainly because I am a total noob with PS and prefer to learn from others.

Small Business Review

Detailed system status. Software inventory. Update status messages. Backup for remote access.

Pros

Gives an abundance of end client information in an easy and (somewhat) intuitive interface. OS and software inventory are very useful.

Cons

- Although not a big problem, I noticed that with the new version, renaming can only be done on the machine itself or by using the Pulseway Dashboard. Moving to a different group can only be done on the machine itself or the WebApp. -

No bull shit , event based server/node monitorering solution

Pros

Easy to setup low cost dashboard and app Pulseway are accessible , we use that dashboard app to get events to use in our overall dashboard

Cons

Dashboard app lacks customization options i miss a list of all events instead of the marquee in the buttom. Server events is decentralized configured

Pulseway Review

Pros

Ease of use and setup. Customer service is wonderful. As an MSP, I get a weekly call or email from my account rep to make sure everything is working correctly. Has a great phone app that allows us to do just about everything mobile.

Cons

No issues. Software works as designed.

Pulsway Review

Pros

I like how easy it is to use when you get started. The UI is very friendly and being able to customize the notifications like storage space and sending us alerts when system resources were reaching a certain limit

Cons

Limited Mac Capabilities. Wish there were more Mac features.

Easy way to monitor your enviroment

Pros

The software is up and running quickly. You have a monitoring from any device (PC, Tablet, Smartphone) and you can interact through any device. You can give support very fast and effectivley.

Cons

No predefined management packs for software like MS Exchange or something else.

Excellent Support and perfect for MSP's

Great support from executive. Would like a little better support from the technical times at times.

Pros

Easy to install. Great support from the team. Integrates well with other products

Cons

Difficult to uninstall sometimes. I am having trouble uninstalling from one particular PC. Also the reporting functionality could be better. I need a report showing software installed per individual machine. This is a common request from ISO certified companies.

Easy and Quick Monitoring

Pros

- Easy to setup and get running - Loads of configuration options - Quick to get alerts and straight-forward dash/wallboard - Good phone app

Cons

- Some functionality and admin functions can be difficult to find - It's not free! - Struggling to find many cons

Excellent RMM

Overall I am very pleased with the software and all of it's great features.

Pros

All of the great built-in features that the software provides for managing and monitoring the systems.

Cons

Would be nice if software would provide safe mode boot with network access.

Already good to use but can still use improvement inb some areas

Pros

Ease of use, especially on mobile devices, it's very ease to manage customer devices from your smartphone when necessary.

Cons

Lack of hardware monitoring, almost no hardware monitoring is possible, other RMM tools provide a lot more features in this field.

Easy NMS 5*

Pros

This product is simple, satisfying, feature rich, and is very robust, easy to deploy and set group polices amazing

Cons

Don't expect great reports, built in 18 with no customization at this point. Is not build with Linux or Unix in mind.

This product really Kick B*

Pulseway is without any doubt the best Value for the Money management app. we have used. We have been in the computer business since '87, starting with Novell Netware, DOS, 8088 Intel CPU, 128 kb RAM and 5 mb. HDD.......... We have tried, I think, almost anything on the market to ease the support and documentation of our customers systems. When we stumbled over Pulseway I was a bit skeptic, I...

Pros

Everything! They do actually listen to the feedback and feature requests. But especially the Remote Desktop.

Cons

Nothing so far We are actually very Happy.

Great bit of Software

Pros

So easy to use from a phone or laptop. I love the way I can restart a server from my phone from anywhere. I don't need to set up firewall ports fro remote access which is a great security feature alone

Cons

Can be a bit confusing about which app you can use on what i.e. Remote on a laptop but not the phone. Only one session at a time on the cheaper option for smaller businesses.

Easy to use Monitoring and Remote Managing Tool

Pulseway covers most of our needs for monitoring and system maintenance

Pros

How easy it is to setup and to manage all our clients Server in one place. Big list of features

Cons

Data/Documentation export could be better

Pulseway is an Amazing RMM

Pros

Pulseway is affordable and very functional for managing customer servers and endpoint devices. The mobile app allows technicians out in the field to achieve more than any other RMM software on the market.

Cons

I wish they would spend more time on the remote support interface giving technicians a little more features to utilize from a remote terminal feature.