Pulseway Reviews

4.69/5 (88 reviews)

Ed Bosteter

Pulseway is the absolute best monitoring solution out there!

Reviewed 2017-07-28

I began using Pulseway as PcMonitor a few years ago. I had been using another product that was hard to configure and prone to so many false alarms it was useless. Then I found Pulseway and the whole game changed. Pulseway is priced fairly – my previous solution was SO expensive and the support spotty. The Pulseway software is easy to configure and can be accessed securely from pc or smartphone. Critical functions like restarting services , rebooting machines and even access to a command line can be done remotely. I get the right warnings directly to my phone or desktop wherever I am. I was on the beach in Maui over Christmas and one of my servers had a problem with a service that needed to be restarted – with other monitoring products I would have had to go back to my room, start up my laptop, hope to get wifi and vpn connection and RDP directly to the problem machine. Pulseway allowed me to clear the alert, check the status of the server and restart the service (Apache Tomcat) from my chair on the beach and not miss a minute of my children’s surfing lesson. Our organization has embraced this software. I recommended this to a colleague who had a critical scheduling server running multiple tasks via task scheduler. Due to service account limitations the server would log out the account every weekend. My colleague installed Pulseway and was able to keep the server signed in while we pursued a permanent solution and now has multiple servers on his own account.

AWESOME Software for Server Monitoring

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Easy server monitoring from the Pulseway Phone App. Custom alerts to ensure servers are functioning properly on a daily basis. Very affordable for the services provided. We installed this on about 20 critical servers to monitor their status. We would receive real-time updates as soon as the server went offline. When we would get offline alerts for all servers, we new immediately this was possibly a power outage and we would work quickly to safely turn off the monitors. Also allowed to add access to specific modules such as SQL queries or Active Directory. The Active Directory module is great for anyone that manages user accounts. Often times if we were in a meeting or out of the office, we could easily unlock users, reset passwords, etc from the mobile application. It is very easy to install and the interface is very straight forward. Allows you to have many options for specific alerts (when the server goes offline, when storage space is being maxed out, unauthorized logins, etc).

Anonymous

Amazing product, amazing team, fantastic value

Reviewed 2018-12-21

Best monitoring and management software out there Well priced Has all the features one would require Control everything from your phone with the Phone App New features added all the time Support is brilliant Able to rebrand the software with your own company information Group policies make managing settings across organisations/departments a breeze Ability to create custom scripts is fantastic Easy to for technicians to adopt and my clients love it

Raymond McGowan

We are an IT consulting firm and find the Pulseway system essential to our day to day operations

Reviewed 2017-06-27

We are able to better service and respond to events at our clients. We service over 100 client sites to include workstations, Servers, NAS etc. This product gives use the capability to handle and monitor almost all system/network operations.We have been using this product for the past several years and find that we rely on it more and more each year. Out techs can check client workstations and servers at a glance. We are able to troubleshoot our clients issues instantly which helps keep costs down and clients very happy. This is a very affordable product with great flexibility and power to aid in IT operations. I would highly recommend it to other IT professionals.

Reliable Monitoring Solution

Reviewed 2018-12-31

Using as a tool to externally monitor a few key machines to ensure that they and their services are externally reachable and provide prompt and reliable alerting to mobile devices if there is an issue.Great iOS app, powerful feature support especially for those that are managing a Windows heavy environment. Free tier is better now, supporting two devices to give a better chance and trialing the product.

Anonymous

Best time saving software available

Reviewed 2018-07-26

I love the pricing. I pay far less than what I would pay with other RMM providers. I get more than I pay for with Pulseway. I manage hundreds of computers as the sole IT provider for my company. I tried multiple competitors software before deciding on Pulseway. The others were cumbersome or had licensing that did not fit what we needed to do. With Pulseway I pay for what I need, no more.

Achilles Boursianis

Pulseway is a professional tool that simplifies the administrator's work

Reviewed 2017-10-31

Pulseway has many advantages. Firstly, it gives you the ability to administer your systems (servers, computers, etc) remotely, by including many features (command prompt, windows update, antivirus update, etc.). Secondly, it allows you to schedule jobs (e.g. windows update) or to execute tasks for all of your systems.

Morné Botha

Monitoring and Management - anytime, anywhere!

Reviewed 2015-05-22

Having been in various IT related industries throughout my career I've used a variety of solutions similar to Pulseway. None have made attending to any alerts or issues throughout the infrastructure this quick and easy. Offering a single pane of glass for your entire infrastructure, you get the information you need, in a format that's efficient, and can attend to issues from your phone! Yes you can install a SSH and RDP client on your phone and launch browsers, but every one of these methods wastes precious minutes as you scramble to open everything needed to attend to a critical issue. With Pulseway, this is no longer any concern!Most importantly - getting to work quicker. With direct integration with various services used throughout your environment, Pulseway offers immediate access to resolving issues, without the need to hop between different management interfaces, control panels or other systems. Consistent interfaces throughout their applications, be it the web interface, Windows or mobile apps. A passionate and amazing vendor - suggestions are taken seriously and these guys genuinely take to heart any feedback you give them. Constant improvements - they are always working towards improving their product and adding new features.

Jim Byrd

Pulseway is a great IT tool

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Pulseway lets me see when computers and devices are connected to the internet and when they are not. I can see who logs on right away to make sure it is a legitimate user, the time they logged in and when they logged out. This has helped me to identify viruses and unauthorized activity. It gives even the ip address of who is accessing if it is a remote connection, which triggers an alert. All of the people at Pulseway I have dealt with are always friendly and eager to help.It has all of the features needed to professionally monitor all the electronic devices customer use today. It is efficient and reliable.

Anonymous

Great "All-in-one" solution that is affordable for MSP's looking to avoid more expensive big-name RMM/PSA solutions.

Reviewed 2018-07-24

Amazing support team - makes the setup process a lot less painful, great response times, extremely wide variety of monitoring capabilities, relatively fair pricing, semi-active community, extensive mobile app, PSA/RMM integration makes for easy ticketing/billing, active communication, once you're familiar with the product it becomes very easy to use. Great "All-in-one" solution that is more affordable for MSP's looking to avoid more expensive bigger-name solutions. Can and will continue to compete with the bigger companies in the future.

Jason Fuda

2nd Year Review

Reviewed 2018-10-30

100% the best business investment so far!We have had this software for little over 2 years now. It is a complete RMM tool that works flawlessly. With many options from snmp traps to thermals of the device you are monitoring. The app is very easy to use with 80% of the same capability as the dashboard.

George Christoforidis

All you need plus nice xtras.

Reviewed 2018-12-07

I am able to quickly add someone to a group and then take over. No need to exchange pwds/ids. no need for complicated configuration so that i can re-connect after a reboot. the integration with kaspersky is a nice touch. it is really handy especially when you have to help out non-technical people. Moreover, I am using in on my hosted and development machines as well as my raspi and unraid storage servers making the back up process almost hands free!!!! Most of all i liked the new ability to send a installation link to someone at get their system directly added to a existing group. Furthermore, the mobile app has all the functionality included so you are not missing out if you are not in-front of a desktop.

Steve Maldavir

The best remote management tool I’ve ever used.

Reviewed 2017-12-22

Pulseway allows me to manage servers and workstations remotely with ease. The mobile app has saved me from trips on site nearly daily. The Pulseway team is constantly adding new features and the support folks are very responsive and thoroughly knowledgeable of their product. I don’t know how I got through my first 20 years in IT without it.

Kenneth Hess

Mobile Device Enabled Enterprise Monitoring, Alert Notification, and Management

Reviewed 2015-05-21

I've used the Pulseway product for several years and have found nothing else that comes close to its extensive monitoring, alerting, and management capabilities. And now that you can securely manage your systems via mobile devices, it really has no competition. You can run CMD shell and PowerShell scripts on Windows systems, perform maintenance, work with services, work with filesystems, and perform updates with a swipe and a tap. Pulseway's solution is easy to use and to setup. You also have the same management powers on Mac OS X and on Linux, including Raspian. If you're an MSP, Pulseway is the solution you've been looking for. You can group your customers into their own groups for organization. You can also create multiple user accounts so that you can enable different levels of authority on monitored systems from read-only to full administrator.Mobile-enabled management Enterprise-level capabilities for monitoring and alerting Audit logs Deep insight into operating system and service management System Grouping Easy to setup and to use Low cost per instance (<$2.00 per instance) Remote management via any device or browser Real-time monitoring and notifications Low barrier to entry into true enterprise monitoring, alerting, and remote management

Breno Garcia de Oliveira

Take monitoring in your pocket and be advised of any issues

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Very great app and good support! Pulseway really help me to prevent big issues speceally infoming then before happening. And it have a great app that works in iPhone so I can take control of my IT even if i´m out of office.

Martin O'Neill

Excellent Product

Reviewed 2017-06-03

Pulseway is an excellent product for me, as I travel between different clients, I know I will get alerts on my phone or tablet immediately so That I can deal with the problem whilst out and about without having to be tied to a desk. A massive amount of configuration available to help you capture virtually any alert situation.

Dwayne Morgan

Small Business Review

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Detailed system status. Software inventory. Update status messages. Backup for remote access.Gives an abundance of end client information in an easy and (somewhat) intuitive interface. OS and software inventory are very useful.

Jacob Ipsen

No bull shit , event based server/node monitorering solution

Reviewed 2018-08-31

Easy to setup low cost dashboard and app Pulseway are accessible , we use that dashboard app to get events to use in our overall dashboard

Thomas Koeck

Easy way to monitor your enviroment

Reviewed 2018-12-10

The software is up and running quickly. You have a monitoring from any device (PC, Tablet, Smartphone) and you can interact through any device. You can give support very fast and effectivley.

Easy and Quick Monitoring

Reviewed 2017-10-03

- Easy to setup and get running - Loads of configuration options - Quick to get alerts and straight-forward dash/wallboard - Good phone app

Tony Lopez

Excellent RMM

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Overall I am very pleased with the software and all of it's great features.All of the great built-in features that the software provides for managing and monitoring the systems.

Chris Claessens

Already good to use but can still use improvement inb some areas

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Ease of use, especially on mobile devices, it's very ease to manage customer devices from your smartphone when necessary.

Jeremy Memmott

Easy NMS 5*

Reviewed 2018-02-07
Review Source: Software Advice

This product is simple, satisfying, feature rich, and is very robust, easy to deploy and set group polices amazing

Jesper Nielsen

This product really Kick B*

Reviewed 2015-10-21

Pulseway is without any doubt the best Value for the Money management app. we have used. We have been in the computer business since '87, starting with Novell Netware, DOS, 8088 Intel CPU, 128 kb RAM and 5 mb. HDD.......... We have tried, I think, almost anything on the market to ease the support and documentation of our customers systems. When we stumbled over Pulseway I was a bit skeptic, I mean "Not another system!" But we have had nothing but positive experience with this software. And the Support....! The answer within a couple of hours by mail, and if you phone them you acutally ger a real, and very competent, person to talk to. Last, but not least; their Remote Desktop is awsome. When you connect to a Terminal Server you can see all connected sessions at once, and connect to them - Very very cute..... Everything! They do actually listen to the feedback and feature requests. But especially the Remote Desktop.

Kenneth Dickson

Great bit of Software

Reviewed 2017-05-16

So easy to use from a phone or laptop. I love the way I can restart a server from my phone from anywhere. I don't need to set up firewall ports fro remote access which is a great security feature alone