Syncro Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.52/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The are always very nice, helpful and seem to enjoy what they do. They are very interest in feedback and the Open Office Hours are awesome.

JE

Josh E.

Love the software it work wonderfully and does what we need it to and they get some extra points for adding holiday lights to the service during Christmas time.

The lack of customization on the dashboard ui is a small complaint I have.

Correcting Errors on Paid Invoices with Online Credit Card or ACH Payments is Impossible Without Removing the Payment. With Serialized Products Attached it's a REAL Pain.

DM

Debra M.

The interface is a little outdated and confusing.

JE

Autotask PSA-logocaret

Autotask PSA

osTicket-logocaret

osTicket

How would you rate Syncro?

A great system that scales with your growth

I can't say enough how amazing the team is there. From [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and everyone in between has allowed our MSP to grow from a 1 man shop to having 5 employees. Not only has their help allowed us to shift our initial system to scale but allowed us to better understand how to utilize the tools and features of the system.

Pros

The best feature of the system is the complete integration of both the RMM and PSA. Having the ability to customize the system to your needs for information to store or manage your client's assets makes our day to day easier. The constant new feature releases let us know the system is constantly being improved.

Cons

Not much to dislike. As you use the system there are plenty of training resources to get around any dislikes or issues you may run into. The great thing about Syncro is depending on your used case there is probably more than one way to achieve this goal.

Thanks Paco...We look forward to watching you continue to grow in the coming years.

A sensiable MSP software

Pros

As close to paying as you go in the MSP space. Getting better all the time, and seems to be more focused on that than subs.

Cons

A little janky in the UI, and too much of "we will let the community work it out for us" as to some features. I still haven't been able to get scripting working for me.

Hi Jason, Thank you for your review! In late 2021 and continuing into 2022 and beyond, we're improving our processes for feature updates, bug fixes, and improvements based on specific and unique MSP requests, to make Syncro the best platform around. Our powerful scripting and automation features do take some getting used to. It's unfortunate that you've had trouble getting this working for you. Do you have a technical support request in order to get assistance with this? We'd love to help you be more successful by utilizing this feature. Please let us know how we can help.

My over all experience with Syncro has been very positive.

Pros

I was able to setup SyncroMSP with relative ease compared to other RMM/PSA software. The seller for me was the licensing model. I like the pay per tech and not pay per asset model. It allows smaller MSP clients to grow without increasing their costs exponentially.

Cons

There could be more built-in scripts. I would like to see monitoring for ESXi.

Thank you for your review Bill. We're continuing to grow the product and take all feedback and feature requests very serious. We'll make sure your asks get surfaced up through the organization.

Benny's Review

Pros

Ease of operation, but I only use it on the accounting side.

Cons

Interfacing with tax software, (Avalara)

Thank you Benny for your review. While we have a quite thorough set of add-ons, integrations, and APIs to use, we understand that we could always offer more. We continue to add new integrations and enhance existing add-ons based on our global community and hearing that you would like to get more assistance with Avalara, we'll see what we can do.

Syncro makes my tasks simple and painless…

Fantastic experience all around!

Pros

The scripting engine, if you can script it, Syncro will run it! If you can’t script it, Syncro has a community library of scripts to choose from!

Cons

Patch management and CRM features could use some help, but otherwise I haven’t found any Cons…

Thank you, Jessica, for your review and in particular calling out our Scripting Engine and all-for-one pricing model. We think Syncro provides the best value to all MSPs by providing unlimited device agents and all features for every single Syncro user. And the Scripting Engine is just one of the "magic sauce" components to running a successful and profitable MSP, so it's nice to hear you're utilizing it with success. And our community scripting library is truly unique and offers a great way for businesses to "level up" without spending a lot of time "reinventing the wheel":

Best PSA/RMM Available

Very positive experience. Product just work and in the rare occasion that something does not, it is resoled in a timely manner. Support is what support should be.

Pros

We love the ease of deployment and ease of use.

Cons

Could be polished a little more on the visual side, but great none-the-less.

Joshua, thank you, your review speaks to many of the reasons folks just like you are joining the Syncro bandwagon. It's so nice to hear that you were able to successfully and easily go from a demo to using Syncro as your go-to MSP platform. Now that you're here, we're excited to see how you can augment and improve your business using our robust integrations and add-ons. Of course, you know, the beauty of Syncro is that you get all these features for one low cost, so you can choose to use as few or as many as you need, without having to incur additional fees.

Great TIcket Management/RMM/Integrated Remote Access

Syncro allows me to manage most of my business processes as a MSP. Wouldn't know what to do without it!

Pros

The ticket management is great. Tickets can be assigned internally, or by customers through email or via desktop app. Mobile alerts allow me to respond to new issues quickly. RMM automatically alerts you to issues that the customer doesn't even know exist, and has some customization options for specific monitoring needs.

Cons

Integrated remote access is great from Splashtop, but I would like to allow customers to initiate a one-time session with Splashtop that could be integrated as well. For now, I will continue to need another remote access system that allows me to do this.

Thank you for the review, Chris. What great feedback you have to share regarding our helpdesk / remote access solution. Being able to start a quick remote session from the end-user agent is a nice feature request. It's so nice to also hear how much value you're getting out of our feature-set that's included for one low fee, without needing any other 3rd party platforms. Wishing you continued success!

Service Management with Remote Ease

Ease of management to help users and allow remote access to deploy software patches and keep hardware up to date and working.

Pros

Love that the software allows up to remote into user on our company hardware as long as they have Internet. Ease of use to see reports based on what we are looking to monitor. Easy to use Dashboard for hardware checks.

Cons

All features that we have or are offered are used. Nothing to dislike at this time.

Nancy, thank you for your review. It's always great to see how each unique business uses different features of Syncro to maximize their productivity. The remote access tools are a very popular feature, and since Syncro is an "all for one price" solution, you're able to grow into new and exciting features as you need. Keep growing and wishing you continued success!

Syncromsp

Pros

If you are familiar with repair shopr then you will feel right at home. This online based crm and rmm is a dream come true for us we where using a service called ninjarmm but we switched to this because it had allot more features we use all the time. Love you scripting tool you get here very handy and the built in Documentation center that's built in is also a nice touch.

Cons

The lack of customization on the dashboard ui is a small complaint I have. There is also times where it does seem a little on the slow side for executing scripts but other than that it seems to be running good.

Excellent Product

Support has been very good, and I find the product intuitive to use

Pros

The Eas of use is a great help to my staff and I.

Cons

Would like to see a better time recording/tracking function

Thank you for the review Scott! We're glad you find Syncro to be easy to use and that our support is meeting your needs. We're continuing to improve the product and we take all feedback seriously, so thank you again for that!

Syncro works very well for this small company

Before Syncro, I had a best-of-breed approach, with a whole toolbox of separate apps. They all did their job wonderfully well, but didn't talk to each other. I wasted time finding the data I wanted and maintaining all the docker containers, servers, web subscriptions, etc. As a one-man shop, I need to maximize my time and automate everything possible. I tested and trialed a dozen RMMs, and at least a few long-term. Syncro had the combination of features I needed: monitoring, alerting, scripting, remote access, time tracking, invoicing, and Xero integration. I still use a couple of those other tools but in a much more limited and non-critical capacity.

Pros

The automated scripting is fantastic for data collection and maintenance tasks. Having customers, tickets, time tracking and invoicing all in one package saves me a lot of time. An API to connect other scripts running on servers into Syncro saves more time and keeps all customer info in one place. Xero integration was a must for me, and Syncro's works well. Products and services, tax rates, customers...

Cons

The web interface is not easy on the eyes. I actually took the time to re-do the CSS in a few places to make it work for me. I'd like to be able to use Splashtop from a Linux-based management computer. At present, you can only launch a Splashtop remote session from a Windows PC. The recently revamped policy module is still less than ideal. You can't create a default policy of any complexity and apply it to all your endpoints—only per-customer. Reports are just OK. There's nothing there I would show a customer in a meeting.

Thanks for the review Wiliam. We're glad you're getting some great use out of our unlimited-devices, one-low-price, model, as well as using our integrations and add-ons to enhance your business processes. 2022 and beyond will be bringing some excellent changes, so hopefully you'll see some of your "cons" turned into "pros" to make your experience even more powerful.

A solid RMM and PSA Solution

Since making the move to Syncro, we've been able to streamline our workflow to monitor, manage, assist and bill our clients more effectively.

Pros

Syncro combines RMM, PSA, Ticketing, and Billing into a single interface that's easy to use and cost-effective. The tool was built from the ground up with components that work together. (Unlike their competitors, who have purchased other companies and rely upon loose integrations.) Also, Syncro product leads are listening to customer feedback and actively refining the product to improve productivity for MSPs. It is my hope that they never loose focus of this customer-centric approach!

Cons

While Syncro provides many amazing features, there is always room or improvement. One area that would benefit the most from some development love is patch management. Beyond that, I hope they'll continue refining an already amazing set of tools.

Thank you, Joseph. Your review highlights a lot of what Syncro has to offer as an integrated PSA/RMM/Invoicing/Billing platform. As you've noticed, we're continuing to improve the platform based on our community feedback and we're looking forward to making great things happen in the future.

Tremendous Value and Capability - Scalable

That's simple, easy to grow and adapt my business. Since implementing Syncro my clients are happier and my job has become easier being able to control so much, in one place

Pros

The speed at which the deploy user suggested features and the seemingly unlimited options. Syncro has allowed my business to grow while keeping everything in the same platform.

Cons

Would like some more options for signing contracts, appointments and CC/ACH payment processors in the form of integrations.

Thanks Kyle. We love having you as a customer and look forward to watching you thrive.

Huge leverage move

The platform has been nothing short of fantastic. The team behind the product are passionate, responsive and growth minded. The user community is engaged and helpful. We have never looked back from our move to Syncro!

Pros

We moved to Syncro from a major platform. The improved functionality, the ease of configuration and implementation of sales processes have been hugely instrumental in our year over year growth.

Cons

There are some parts of the platform that are growing and maturing still. There were some areas such as ticket organization that we had to grow accustomed too when we first transitioned.

Thank you for your review, Ross. We've consciously made changes to our customer success and technical support teams early in 2022 and will continue well into the future. So it is great to hear that you find this to be valuable feature of the Syncro ecosystem. We really love our community and the feedback they provide. And thanks to the community, we're able to add new features and make changes to the platform to make it the ultimate MSP platform for each and every MSP.

Best value for your PSA and RMM platform

We have been pleased with the performance of Syncro and overjoyed with the savings of nearly 65% over our previous software. As more APIs have become available, we are almost integrated with all other products we use such as QuickBooks, etc.

Pros

The products within Syncro are continually being updated, enhanced and added to the PSA and RMM. Although there are a few features that are missing that are found in other platforms, the cost can be a whopping 65% or more less for nearly the same features. Many new integrations have been added recently to make Syncro more like the heavy hitters, such as adding Splashtop to the RMM. You'll find their monthly webinars that cover enhancements, current processes, and questions that you might have, very informative. The migration was easy when moving from our old platform to Syncro.

Cons

The absence of a built-in timer and a technician timesheet are missing features that would greatly enhance the software.

Great product for great price

We are solving a lot of billing/accounting issues with Syncro.

Pros

We use most of the features inside of Syncro. We like how easy it is compared to other softwares.

Cons

I would like to see more of a Sales platform in future.

Hi Lucas, It's so nice to see that you were able to successfully migrate from RepairShopr to Syncro in order to utilize our all-features-included platform to improve your business. While we think our Sales tools are pretty robust, with Automatic and Recurring Billing, which is integrated with our entire platform, including Contract Management, and Helpdesk/Ticketing, we'd be interested in hearing how we can improve the entire "sales tools" solution. If you haven't yet, our technical support team is a great resource for submitting feature requests. We listen to all feedback to help make Syncro the best platform for all MSPs

Amazing product with room to grow

Ticketing and tracking issue has brought up our ability to resolve client issues much faster

Pros

We primarily use it for ticketing, asset management and monitoring

Cons

Customer portal, mobile app and invoicing are abysmal

Guy, thank you for your feedback and review. 2022 is going to bring some amazing enhancements to many areas within Syncro. We are listening to feedback from everyone in the Syncro community and are very thankful for folks like you that help contribute to the success of Syncro moving forward.

Love it!!!

I have had it for a year now and i love it

Pros

I like the ease of use and value for the money

Cons

There is not much not to like. If i said anything it would be that there is a lot to learn and sometimes can be overwhelming

Hi Matthew, and thanks for your review. It's so nice to see successful RepairShopr businesses grow and expand their solutions offerings by moving to Syncro. As an all-in-one, integrated, solution, as you're finding, there certainly is a lot of customization and configuration to go through to truly maximize your efficiencies. We do offer support to help you navigate your setup and our community forum is a great resource to learn from others. Our community loves to help others! If you haven't seen it yet, we'd recommend checking it out.

My SyncroMSP findings

It's been good.

Pros

Syncro has been a great tool to assist with the management of our client's IT enviroments.

Cons

A better visual scripting engine/interface would be good. Having the ability to drag-drop workflow processes would speed the building of scripts and development.

Hi Tom, Thank you for your review. It's great to hear from our customers that utilize our scripting engine to improve their efficiencies and business processes. As you see, the scripting engine is extremely flexible but also takes some time to get used to the interface. We appreciate the feedback and idea of a more visual style for the scripting engine. We'll pass along your notes to our teams.

My review

Pros

Ease of use. Very similar to what I already used before.

Cons

Needs more integrations. Has great integrations already just need more.

Carolyn, thank you for your review. It's always encouraging to see businesses growing from RepairShopr into Syncro. Our Add-Ons and Integration partners is quite exhaustive, but we'd be glad to hear your suggestions on how we could include others. If you haven't yet, I'd suggest opening a technical support request with the partners you'd like to see integrated. We listen to all feedback and look forward to making your experience even better with additional integrations. So keep the suggestions coming.

Great People

Pros

The people at Syncro are what makes this a no brainer. The are always very nice, helpful and seem to enjoy what they do. They are very interest in feedback and the Open Office Hours are awesome!

Cons

The interface is a little outdated and confusing. It seems like there may be some features that are lacking, but from what I have found they really do give you a lot compared to the big 3 and with a little bit of scripting and thought, you can do most everything that you need or want.

Josh, thank you for your review, and we're glad you've experienced the value that our technical support team provides to each of our MSPs. We strive to make Syncro the best platform around, and that includes listening to our customers and making enhancements that bring value to your business, every day. And of course, if you ever find a feature missing or lacking, we'd love to hear from you about it.

A Dependable Platform

Having come from no experience with MSPs, I am pleased with ease of use, the solid uptime and quick responses to service issues.

Pros

I use the retail and inventory functions most. Adding products to inventory and performing stock takes are pretty straight forward. I am also impressed that every page/feature of Syncro has a help tab relating directly to what you are working on.

Cons

I feel the returns and refunds section could use another rework as cashing out a clients store credit is not a straight forward option.

Syncro is Great!

Great Overall Experience

Pros

Ease of Use, Time Management, Tracking Time For Jobs

Cons

Thanks for the review, Debra. I'd love to get more information from you regarding how we could improve our billing/refund/invoicing correct functionality. If you haven't, you might wish to send a request to technical support outlining your process now and how you think it might be improved. We take all feedback very seriously and love hearing from our global community on how we can continue to make Syncro the best MSP platform around.

Syncro test drive

Excellent.

Pros

When I 1st saw the synchro demo at the ASCII conference last Fall, I was floored on how slick, seamless and quick the system worked. I signed up for a trial abd was able to import all of my autitask and connectwise data without any problems. The mobile app is also extremely functional. Their team is responsive and listens to feedback. Once system was setup and linked to QB, it all worked properly.

Cons

I wish tech support was a bit more hands on. Although, the truth is that their documentation is excellent and the tools they have work well. I am more of a people person, so I like to have a conversation instead of reading thru docs.

Thank you for your review Gabriel. We're continuing to improve our technical support team and the processes they use to provide the most-timely and most-accurate responses to every request that comes in. We've already seen major improvements since the start of 2022 and look forward to continuing this positive trend throughout the year and beyond. And thank you for calling out how you were easily able to import your business from other platforms into Syncro. We're glad you're here and look forward to improving the platform based on feedback, just like yours. Wishing you continued success.

Syncro is the best RMM / PSA for Small MSPS entering the MSP Market!

Pros

Quick Setup and Easy Deployment, No Agent Limits

Cons

Patch management and Reporting, Patch management NEEDS to be able to exclude Patches

Thank you, Keith. We appreciate your honest feedback regarding the platform. We have a number of improvements on the roadmap for 2022 and beyond. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised in the near future. Your comments, and all those from our global community, play a large part in helping us set priorities on the roadmap, so keep the comments coming!