Allbound Reviews

4.92/5 (12 reviews)

Joe Barnes

Best Portal Ever!

Reviewed 2017-02-14

Not only has the portal from Allbound been simple and easy to roll out, but feedback from our partners has been fantastic. It is helping our business scale rapidly and has exceeded our expectations. The support from the Allbound team, led by our customer success manager, Katie Propati, has been stellar! It's so good, I wish I could buy it twice!Clean, intuitive design. Easy to implement and maintain. Accessible from all platforms. Cost effective subscription model.

Bob Nokoff

Cohesity & Allbound

Reviewed 2017-02-14

We picked Allbound as a next generation partner portal solution and we and our partners have been very impressed with the layout, content and training portions of the portalEasy to set up, use and effective for our parners

Jesse Rivera

Allbound Evangelist

Reviewed 2016-10-26

I can't say enough good things about Allbound. When I first was in the market for PRM, I had a different notion about what I wanted to accomplish systematically with our partners to increase their engagement and ease of doing business with us. When I talked to Jen, Matt, Kyle and the rest of the team I knew it was the right fit very early on due to the collaborative approach the team took. My opinions are valued, the implementation process was simple and we get a lot of value from Allbound. I would recommend it to anyone in the market looking to work more effectively with their channel.

Cassandra Nicholson

Great platform as a knowledge base and team dashboard

Reviewed 2016-11-11

We just started using it internally as a knowledge base and learning track system for our team to keep abreast all the product feature releases. The platform and dashboard features give a great visual and way to stay more actively engaged and gives a better visual to retaining the information. As a manager I am particularly excited about having this rich content on this platform and its traceability which currently is getting list in email as well as my team can track their growth in expertise with the quizzes.

James Flowers

Building internal Certifications with ease

Reviewed 2016-11-14

My organization has decided that it is a must to have all their Support staff members certified in our products. There would be 3 tiers within the certification, and based on the passing of the certification would place you in a specific support tier and product tier. Allbound has made that extremely simple and manageable. By just building learning paths and providing our staff with very robust quizzes it makes for a great experience all around.

Alicia Studley

Allbound is a great Partner Portal experience

Reviewed 2017-01-17

Our company worked with Allbound to implement an integrated solution with Salesforce. The developers and project managers were always very flexible, and quick to respond to our questions. Our partners are happy with the portal's ease-of-use, and our sales team is happy that deals are effectively tracked through the portal. Working with Allbound continues to be a great experience.

Matt Donato

Allbound is sleek & easy to use

Reviewed 2016-11-10

I learned about it via my channel colleague Jesse Rivera. He used it as a repository for trainings and resources. I join the organization 4 months ago and I quickly identified Allbound as a great place for self service training and knowledge building. I now consistently leverage it for new colleagues and potential customers.

Lisa Box

Allbound Customer Review

Reviewed 2016-10-26

We have been very pleased with the innovation, flexibility and overall solution that Allbound provides.Flexibility, Content Distribution, Reporting, Gamification

Kevin Nguyen

Easy, robust, and powerful!

Reviewed 2017-02-15

While it continues to evolve, Allbound has been a spectacular experience for our partners, giving them an easy-to-point-to platform to interact with our Channel team and obtain materials. The administrative side is intuitive, insightful, and very flexible.

Chad Blackwell

Cohesity Channel Portal

Reviewed 2017-02-10

The Allbound portal has been very conducive for us to grow our channel business, build pipeline and disseminate information at scale to our customers and partners. Katie has done a fantastic job with our team, making for a top notch experience.

Dan Chamberlain

Great Ease of Use and Value

Reviewed 2016-11-10

I was able to start using this product with no training and have found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. I also think that for the price it is excellent.

Brian D

Allbound meets our needs

Reviewed 2016-10-26

We are happy we chose Allbound to help with our partner program. Platform is easy to use and looks good. Support team is responsive and helpful.